Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 31: Lisa and Marie Move In

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Lisa and Marie Move In - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

It took about three months for Marie and Lisa to get everything moved in to permanently reside with the three of us. It wasn't that they had a lot of things, but we had to get everything they wanted stored into the shed. That wasn't a big event because the area they used was miniscule compared to what I had in there already. It still left a ton of room for them to deal with sorting and eliminating if they wanted.

They decided to hold on to their house and found a reputable property management company through the financial manager they were with. It rented almost immediately for an obscene amount of money, but it was a custom built, very large house in the same kind of mountains we were looking at to build our new place.


New place? Yeah, we needed a larger place since there were already two additions in the oven and I knew that the other two were drooling and wanting to add to our growing menagerie. We'd actually found a fairly large plot adjacent to Bob's north of Willits. It couldn't compare to his 675 acres, but it was about a third of that with the same basic terrain. He and the girls would be our neighbors.

He'd actually found it for us and had recommended the contractor to build our new place. Between the architect and the contractor we wanted the place to fit the environment, and be as off the grid as possible. Between solar and wind, we could take care of about 75% or better of our needs so we'd be connected to the grid for the remainder.

The four ladies fell in love with Bob's log cabin and wanted to know if we could build something similar. That was no problem, but Bob's place only had 9 bedrooms and 6 baths. We would probably need a few more bedrooms eventually so we may as well do it all at once so it won't look like the additions were pieced on.

Something else we found was that my four got along fantastically with his four, so there was liable to be some crossing of the paths. That suited Tara just fine.

It would be at least a year before we could pack up and move, so we just cooled our jets while Terrance, the architect, consulted with Bob's architect to get a basic idea of what we wanted then went off to come up with all the required drawings for ours. It only took him a month to line out the basic design and look, which we all approved one afternoon.

Terry had come by to get a tentative buy off on his initial ideas, which looked really good. Like Bob's it would be a log cabin style so that it would more blend into the surrounding area. It was going to be nearly 15,000 square feet, 15 bedrooms and 8 baths including three masters. The master baths and bedrooms were almost 1200 square feet by themselves. There was going to be one huge shower, but all of that is for another time. Suffice it to say there was going to be plenty of room for our expanding family.


It was an interesting transition. Both of the ladies were in and out for a week or so at a time until everything was complete. Between Dee, Tara, Marie and Lisa I never got any rest. Usually it was one of them but on occasion it was all of them again. We had gone and bought two new California king sized beds to push together making one huge bed. That first time they had robbed a bed from one of the "guest" rooms. It had taken all 4 of them to get it done, but by the time I'd returned from the board meeting it was ready.

They also worked doubles on me, usually at Dee's instigation. Dee really had a thing for Lisa, which was noted by everyone. She admitted it, but also acknowledged that she was my wife, and that Lisa was Marie's life mate. There was no jealousy, or any other kinds of problems created by strong feelings for someone else's lover.

Once they got settled in we all kind of worked into a routine, but reveled in watching both Dee and Lisa grow as their pregnancies progressed. One side benefit of their conditions was that all of us had modified our diets to be very healthy. The exercise room got a lot of use as well, especially from the two expectant mothers. The doctors had not given them any limitations other than pain, and they were both in incredible physical condition when it came time for the birthing.

Interestingly, Tara was Dee's Lamaze partner and Marie was assisting Lisa. When they made the announcement I looked at them and learning from them, threw out my lower lip in a sad pout. I had them rolling on the floor, but they said that I'd done my damage, so they would take care of the aftermath as they referred to it laughingly.

Between the four of them it was also decided that when Dee had given birth and was a few months along in her infant care, that Tara would work with me to get pregnant, and it was essentially the same for Marie.

Something that we had all discussed was my feeling with Marie. Everyone understood that I was still madly in love with Marie. It did not interfere with my love and relationship with Dee, but I had to make it known that putting a baby in Marie's belly would be the culmination of a long standing dream. When I was living with her in the past, I wanted to knock her up so bad it as nearly painful. She knew too, but it was understood by all parties that it wasn't an appropriate thing to do given the circumstances.

Marie was in total agreement with the concept this time, and so were Lisa, Dee and Tara. It was Tara that actually knew about my feelings long ago. We'd talked about them on occasion. She also knew that I would be very happy to put a baby in her belly as well. She just said that Dee was enough.

With the exception of Dee, the other women were getting to the place in their reproductive life that they didn't want to think about babies anymore.

I don't know if you guys know it, but pregnancies tear up a woman's body. Most exercise and work their asses off to get their ass back. When you see a woman with a stroller and she's looking good, has that fine ass and the flat beautiful female tummy back, she needs to be complimented on her work ethic. Guys, they work their asses off to make themselves continually attractive to us. We men need to compliment and appreciate their efforts! You're welcome.

And so it was that Dee started labor and we rushed her to the hospital where she pushed little Heather Lynn into this world. She ended up with a C-Section because it was just easier that way. The doc was one of those that favored minimizing the pain in giving birth. Dee wasn't one of those women that felt she'd be incomplete if she didn't push the baby out the same path as it was inserted.

Almost exactly a month later Lisa gave us Rebecca Elaine.

Both of our little girls were perfect and healthy. Both of their mothers were in incredible physical condition, which assisted the birthing process immensely. I was one proud daddy.

We decided to wait a full six months before Tara and Marie began their attempts. Dee already wanted another, but mom and Marie talked some sense into her. Wait!

Lisa was finished. She was ecstatic with little Rebecca, but didn't feel the need to go through that again. I can't say as I blame her.

As I would have expected, both Dee and Lisa were incredible mothers. Our little girls would be well taken care of. It was really interesting to see both of them sitting next to each other on the couch feeding their babies. They even traded off which supposedly would give each of the girls added immunities because they'd get them from two sources of milk. Well beyond me, but if they say so.

What? I'm a guy. Cut me a little slack.

Don't think that with all that mommy attention the girls didn't get any attention from dad. I was a willing, active participant with my girls. Granted I didn't change as many diapers as their moms did, but I did my share.

I now know where the term "Green Cloud" comes from. Neither of my daughters did anything to dispel my preconceived notion that babies are essentially little shit machines. I say that lovingly with a big grin!

Both Tara and Marie stopped their birth control a month or so after Heather and Rebecca were born and we practiced that one hundred percent sure method of birth control, rhythm. As I said, it was decided that the other two wouldn't conceive for about 6 months. We did practice the rhythm method of control, and neither Tara nor Marie would visit during those times of possible fertility.

One afternoon we were all sitting around doing whatever it is that we do, I was working on the computer, as was Marie. Lisa and Dee were doting over our daughters, and Tara was putzing around the kitchen since it was her cook night. We all took turns, and because I enjoyed the task, I did "double duty" by cooking every other night, unless one of the ladies didn't particularly feel up to cooking on her scheduled night. I didn't have any problem picking up for any of them. They did an incredible amount of work around the house, so I tried to make sure that I did my share! In my mind there is no such thing as "woman's work" or "man's work". We were a team and because of our attitudes were a well-oiled machine ... most of the time.

I had just logged off of one account and was ready to move on to another, when Tara came in behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. I turned towards her so that we could make our lips meet, and with a big smile she whispered into my ear, "Let's go upstairs sweetie. I want to start working on making a little brother or sister for Dee."

I looked at her sparkling eyes, and she nodded slightly leaning in to passionately give me a lip lock that could mean nothing other than "fuck me". She moved slightly back and I spun my chair around standing directly in front of her. She looked up, put her hands on either side of my face, and kissed me again.

We took each others hands, and as we were leaving Marie looked up from her screen and smiled, "Have fun you two, good luck."

Tara moved quickly over to her and kissed her softly whispering, "You're next sweetie."

Marie looked at her nodding with a smile, "I can't wait Tara. I see how happy Lisa is with Rebecca, and I want that same fulfillment."

Tara nodded and turned to return her hand to mine and off we went.

As we passed Dee and Lisa feeding the girls, they both looked up with a smile. Dee expressed both of their sentiments, "Have fun you two."

Tara leaned in, gave each a kiss before taking my hand, and accompanied me to the bedroom.

She put her arms around me and looking me directly in my eyes said, "Tommy. I want to have a baby with you, and I'm in my fertile time. I'm not as sure as Dee is when she ovulates, but I think I dropped an egg last night, so we're ready to entertain your sperm."

I nodded my head and smiled while I was in the process of unbuttoning her shirt. She had me naked in two shakes, and it wasn't many shakes later that her panties dropped to the floor and we jumped into the bed.

I'm one that believes that creating a life is a loving exercise, in that I like to make slow, deliberate, tender love with my woman. I want her to have many orgasms and will try for a minimum of three myself. Wears my aging ass out, but if we're going to seriously make the attempt, I need to plant as many of my "tadpoles" in place as I can muster up.

Tara and I looked into each other's eyes with a loving understanding of what we are about to do. Our kisses had a different intensity while we searched out and caressed each other softly.

I moved all over her body with my hands, lips, and tongue bringing out heavy moans and loving hands from her. After a time, I finally made it to her mons with my tongue and started one of my very favorite things in life. My tongue slid from the bottom of her slit to the upper reaches gently circling the sentry that was standing at attention guarding her entrance. Her increasing moans and mewling sounds let me know that I am on the right track. Tara has always been very expressive.

I slid my tongue down to her entrance and moved it softly around the rim causing her to arch up and stiffen. She made all kinds of noises of approval while she took her slow trip through "O" land. I continued to lick softly to keep her orgasm going for as long as I could without making her overly sensitive.

When she was completely recovered from that first foray I moved my tongue up through her tight outer labia all the way to the nub at the top. Circling that nubbin slowly without a lot of pressure raised her arousal to an extreme, where she jumped over the edge again doing her free fall into the magical land of "O". Her hands pushed my head away telling me, "Enough Tom, oh please enough."

It was ok for me. I gave her pussy a kiss and began to kiss, lick and suck up her body while she recovered from her orgasm. We both knew that the next act in the play was to make a first attempt at fertilizing her waiting egg. At least we were hoping there was one waiting.

As I moved up above her breasts to look into her loving eyes, she brought her hands up to my face and tenderly kissed me. Her eyes were sparkling with desire and excitement. She moved her hands from my cheeks to the back of my head and began to smoothly run her fingers through my hair.

I lowered my lips to hers and we kissed very lovingly while we both manipulated our bodies to perform the final act. I could feel her legs moving to put her thighs nearly against mine but her lower legs ran over my hips with her feet locked together behind my butt. She had opened the garden.

Kissing her tenderly and looking into her beautiful eyes, I lowered myself to her, lining the end of my stiff penis with the entrance into her vagina. I pushed against the protecting labia, which gave way easily without a struggle. My cock entered her velvet tunnel slowly causing an extended moan to float into the air indicating her pleasure.

She whispered, "Oh god Tommy. That is so good." Then with loving affection, "Let's make a baby honey. I want to give you a baby."

I looked at her and softly reminded her, "You already have, Tara. You've given me the most incredible gift. Let's make that woman a brother or a sister."

She began to tear realizing what I'd said because it was true. She had given me Dee.

Once buried to the hilt in Tara's warmth I made sure to move minutely side to side to let the sentry know I had things covered and in doing that Tara moaned loudly and arched up towards me. Her body was twitching uncontrollably and I could feel her vaginal muscles doing precisely what they were put there to do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.