Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 23: The Future Begins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: The Future Begins - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

Tara would be back about 6 months after Dee's 18th birthday, so as soon as we got the final date of her return, our wedding would be 2 weeks later.

I couldn't wait. I know Deanna was anxious to "get on with it" because she wanted to give me a baby so bad she could taste it.

She'd stop taking her birth control 4 months prior to the wedding, so there was a chance that she could be pregnant when we said our vows, but it does take a few months before the effect of the pills are expunged from the system.

But that was in the future, and we had a year to plan, so I gave the wedding plans to Dee as her project. She gave me the biggest smile ever when I told her. I also told her that if she needed me to do something to let me know, and if she wanted to put it into a project management program to keep track of tasks and timing, I'd help her learn to do that.

After we left the airport, we took a quick stop at the club for a burger and a drink. No specials this time. I looked at my watch to see what time it was, and smiled at Dee.

She knew what the smile was for. "Carols going to be there isn't she?"

"I think so," I said to her, "How'd you know?"

"Tommy. I can read you like a book! I like Carol too, so I'll be happy to see her. She hasn't been over to visit for a few months. Wonder if she's found a boyfriend?"

"Well, you'll just have to ask her won't you," I said with a grin.

We pulled into the parking lot, and left the car. Don't need parking today and just because I have a "private parking place" doesn't mean I have to use it. We proceeded in to the bar and sure enough, Carol was working the bar until the dinner hour.

As she walked over, Dee ran up to her, threw her arms around her neck, and gave her a big hug. When they started to break the hug, surprisingly Carol leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips.

I could hear Dee gasp at that, and the grin on Carols face was priceless.

Carol led us over to a corner table, and went to get our usual drinks. As she was walking away, Dee "hollered" to her, "Hey Carol could we have a couple of club burgers, medium, with fries and a salad. Save you a trip with menus." She laughed at that, and so did Carol.

"You got it sweetie, I'll bring your drinks right up."

So we had our burgers and a drink and because it wasn't very busy, we got to spend some time with Carol. The bartender wasn't going to say anything. She was always on top of any orders, and he knew of the friendship, but I doubt he knew that Dee and she were sleeping together occasionally.

Doesn't matter either way, Dee invited Carol over that evening after she got off of work, and she could shower and dress there if she wanted. Dee just wanted her undressed, but that's beside the point!

As we left hand in hand, we walked on air into the parking lot. The decision had been made. The date was tentatively set, and the ball was rolling. Dee was ultra giddy, and totally squirrelly, she was so jazzed.

When we got to the house, we walked into the kitchen and put down our things, and Dee was on me like flies on a fresh cow pie.

She had my pants undone quicker than I could have done it myself, and she took me by the hand into the living room and pushed me down onto the love seat. She was naked so fast I didn't even see the clothes coming off. I think she was totally naked before the first item hit the floor, but was I going to complain? I think not!

She climbed up on me with a leg on either side and just looked me in the eyes. There was a sparkling look there I had yet to see. This girl never ceases to amaze me.

"Tommy, I love you!" she gasped out as she wiggled her pussy against my stiff cock, which by that time had grown in between her legs so that it was sliding up and down her soaking slit with every movement she made.

"I love you too, honey," and knowing what she really wanted to hear, "I want my cock in your pussy lover."

At that, I took her hips and lifted her up so that my cock met her opening directly and I gently pushed her down, impaling her on my rod, which caused a huge groan out of her.

"Oh god Tommy. That feels soooooo fucking good. Fuck me hard honey. I really need my pussy fucked hard."

I moved around sitting up with her impaled on my cock and stood up. As I did that she wrapped herself around me tightly as I walked towards the bedroom.

Without a thought I got up on the bed on my knees and with her still wrapped around me I lowered us both down to the bed, and just started plowing into that wet tenacious tunnel.

She screamed, moaned, gasped, groaned and grunted while her pussy matched me stroke for stroke. I felt the tight muscles in her snatch massaging my cock a few times as I just kept ramming my cock into her as deeply as it would go.

I was getting close to my release, and she could tell because as I was slamming down into her, she was pushing up to me so that my cock was going so deep into her I thought I'd see it coming out of her mouth. She wrapped her legs around my ass and started pulling me in hard and then I literally exploded in her. I must have left a gallon of cum in her gorgeous pussy this time. Yeah right. While I was throbbing and spurting, her pussy was milking me like my dick was a cow's teat. This woman could do things with her pussy muscles that are almost not human! Hmmm, there are aliens amongst us.

I kept my cock rammed into her and she kept her vagina pushed against me until we both collapsed. I rolled us on to our sides so that I wouldn't crush her with my body. We were very adept at this maneuver by this time.

We did a spider with our legs to hold my cock in her, practicing for baby making. She cooed and we pet each other softly until we both fell asleep.

The next thing we both knew, we heard a voice downstairs yelling in, "Hello. Anybody home?"

It was Carol.

Shit. We'd slept for almost 5 hours. Well, we had kept Tara up most of the night.

"Upstairs in the bedroom, Dee shouted down, but we're naked, so be prepared"!

I could hear Carol laughing as she walked up the stairs, and the next thing Dee and I knew, Carol was in the bed with us. Naked.

Dee kissed her deeply, and said, "We need to get cleaned up a bit. Care to join us? I mean there's plenty of room in the shower."

"Sure. I need a shower anyway, and some clean clothes if you don't mind."

"Hell no!" Dee laughed. "What do you need clothes for?"

"My closet and dresser are always open for you. Grab anything that suits your fancy for the evening" Dee chuckled.

Dee and Carol disappeared into the closet, and I just grabbed my silk robe and headed off to the shower.

I was all cleaned up and pretty much finished by the time the girls got there.

Dee looked at me and smiled, "Done"? She asked.

"Pretty much. You ladies can have at it."

"You can watch if you want," they both said nearly simultaneously.

Well yeeaaahhhh! I'll be watching. Wild horses couldn't drag me away from this show.

Both women dropped their robes and moved towards the water, which was still running.

They proceeded to wash each other very sensuously, gently caressing every part of each other's bodies.

After cleaning and rinsing they were holding each other close as their breasts pressed against each other, their pussies were pressed together and they were devouring each other's faces with passionate ultra French kissing. Soooo sexy!

Their moans were getting much louder, they were both mewling uncontrollably and I could hear Dee purring like a cat. A very large cat!

When Dee gets really turned on, she has this ability to purr. I don't know how she does it. Hell, science doesn't know how cats do it, but it's a real turn on for me, because I know how turned on she is to be doing that. Our lovemaking gets very intense when she purrs. I love it!

Carol was in for some "real action", but I'm sure she could handle it.

They each took a towel and started drying each other delicately, and both moved into the bedroom and slowly on to the bed.

Their bodies were still more or less entwined, so it was fascinating to watch them move through the bedroom, and get into the bed. They were rolling, holding and pressing their parts into each other.

Dee ended up on the top for the first go around.

I decided that the chair at the window would give me a good viewing and opened the window just a little to get that cool air from outside on my back.

Both of the girls were writhing around each other, and Dee was holding herself off of Carol while she licked and sucked on her face, neck and ears. Down Carol's shoulders she moved, and like taking a cue from my "methods" she didn't touch either breasts or pussy. She just moved around it letting her hands and mouth do the stimulation.

Carol was moaning loudly and wiggling under Dee like a wounded worm. I think she'd already had a couple orgasms and Dee had just gotten started.

I noticed that Dee was rubbing her clit on Carol's thigh and Carol was doing the same as each was climbing that mountain together.

Now that Dee had covered most of Carol's body with kisses and tonguing she move back up and looked her right in the eyes while pecking her lips with her mouth. The game of tongue tag had begun. Dee kissed her eyes, forehead, nose, cheeks and then her lips as her hands started to move to Carol's pert breasts.

As Deanna first touched the soft orb she was exploring, Carol screamed loudly as her body arched up off the mattress and her body stiffened, wiggled, and shook for at least half a minute before collapsing back onto the bed.

Dee continued to move her tongue around the base of each tit and up to the nipples, pulling each gently with her teeth.

Carol was going crazy by this time, and I had a hard on like I haven't had in eon's. These two women were so erotic it was an incredible show.

I moved the chair a little closer for a better view of what Dee was doing to Carol as she proceeded down from her breasts to her belly button and kissed the gold ring that Carol had pierced it with, flipping it around with her tongue causing a huge breath and moan to leave Carols body.

Dee continued downward until her lips were in the small patch of hair that Carol hadn't shaved off. It was shaped like a small triangle pointing "south". Dee licked and sucked on the area around the small patch and let her face move down Carols inner thighs' skirting the outer lips of carols tight snatch sending Carol off into another wiggling and writhing session.

I could see Dee's tongue lightly surrounding Carol's entire slit just on the outside edges which was driving Carol's desire to even higher places. Dee had an almost evil smile on her face as she took her tongue and moved it to the bottom of Carol's slit and slowly moved it up towards that small triangle which now had a little soldier protruding just below its tip. I noticed that Dee stopped just short of the nub, and began slowly circling just missing its obvious tip.

Carol's hands grabbed Dee's hair and it appeared she was going to force her head inside her pussy, but about this time Dee took her lips and firmly grabbed Carol's clit and began to thrash it with her tongue.

I thought Carol was going to come off the bed she bucked up so hard and fast. I had to look to make sure Dee still had her front teeth in place as Carol literally exploded. Dee kept up her motions though slowing slightly to try to bring Carol down somewhat gently.

She was panting, moaning, mewling all the while gasping for whatever breath she could suck into her lungs.

As she started to relax a bit more, Dee stopped her machinations and moved slowly, gently but deliberately up Carols body moving to the outside so that she could hold her in her arms.

I stood up with my rock hard cock leading the way and headed down to the kitchen. I grabbed a 6-pack of sugar soda with straws, some crackers, cheese, salami, some mini carrots and celery sticks. I poured some Ranch Dressing in one cup and some Blue Cheese dressing in another cup and put it all on a tray with some empty glasses and took them up to the room where Dee was petting Carol gently while whispering in her ear.

I placed the tray on the nightstand furthest away from where the girls were laying, and popped open a Dr. Pepper, which I know is Carol's fav, poured some into a glass, put in a straw and handed it to Dee who placed the straw down to Carol's lips and told her to suck slowly and drink.

Carol looked out through slits and slowly sucked up some of the soda as I prepared some for Dee as well. Dee asked her if she wanted a carrot or some celery figuring she wasn't quite ready for crackers yet.

Slowly Carol's energy level came back up as she took in some nourishment and she was able to sit against some pillows stacked against the headboard.

"Shit Dee," Carol croaked. "Where the fuck did you learn to do that, as if I need to ask? That's just like Tom eats a girl."

Dee looked at me with a big grin, "I learned it from Tommy," she said quietly. "That's what he does to me, so I figured I'd try it on you."

Carol looked at me like I'd grown 3 heads, and with a crinkled nose she said, "Ahh. The gay women strike again? Have you been giving clinics Thomas?"

I just smiled and handed her a cracker with some salami and cheese on it and turned to make one for Dee.

Dee apparently missed Carol's question, so as though she didn't already know, "It's too long a story to tell Carol, but suffice it to say that Tommy lived with four gay women at one point and learned all those places to make a woman sweat." Then as though her brain finally caught up with her, "Oh wait. You already know all of that ... D'oh!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.