Thesis Topic 23 - Cover

Thesis Topic 23

Copyright© 2012 by jsmt

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Young Lillian is a pretty but very demure senior psychology student that is close to graduate with honors; she just have to write a professional thesis. Unfortunately, instead of her planned thesis topic that would give her career a strong head start, she is assigned a subject that she is very uncomfortable with, because it goes against the feminism that she professes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Humiliation   School  

Megan arrived just a few minutes later, she noticed with satisfaction a couple of boys fleeing nervously when she approached. Still when she entered the kitchen she was surprised by the scene that she found. She was both shocked, and amused to see Lillian dripping semen from her hair, belly and crotch.

"Oh my God!", she said while closing the blinds. "It seems you had a lot of fun in my short absence! You really are a slut!"

Lillian blushed ashamed, and tried to beg thru the ball gag.

"ok", said Megan calmly, "First let's check your site to see if you completed your little mission", Megan giggled while Lillian rolled her eyes in desperation.

"Wow! You really opened those legs girl! Your fans are loving it, you'll have to look at these comments later, they are all wanking about you! You are definitely gaining some admirers"

Lillian blushed, at first she felt an odd proudness, but then she scolded herself

"What are you proud of slut? They are not admiring you because you accomplished anything, or because you are smart. They just like you as a masturbation material."

Still, her shameful thoughts only managed to make her hornier. She was becoming desperate and was making noises thru her gag which Megan found extremely sexy.

Megan finally commiserated with the poor girl and untied the gag.

"You look beautiful girl! In a very slutty way of course", she said sincerely.

Lillian felt both ashamed, and somewhat thankful for the compliment.

"Megan, please".

"I know I promised, but we are really getting out of time, and you will need a serious bath..."

"Please, please"

Lillian begged, feeling completely idiot, she had done too much for that damn orgasm and she would get it no matter what, even if she had to beg shamefully.

"Well, ok. We will have to multitask, but I think we can make it"

Lillian was puzzled, she waited for Megan to release her bonds, but instead she left the room and returned a few minutes later. She wasn't wearing anything below her waist and was carrying a Dildo.

She untied Lillian's hands only, but let her legs remained tied, and the fisher line also remained on her now very sore nipples. She then handed Lillian the dildo and said.

"We have not enough time to properly make love, but we can get off if we hurry. You will lick my pussy and in the meanwhile you can use the dildo on your pussy, just don't come before I do"

Lillian was shocked, but all that she wanted at that moment was to come, she had been on the edge for hours now and she really need the release.

Megan straddled her face and was facing towards Lillian's feet. Lillian felt completely degraded, she not only had to lick Megan's pussy, but she will be putting a show by masturbating with a dildo in front of that weird girl.

Lillian looked at the black skin of Megan, she could not believe that she was about to lick a woman's pussy. She had that lesbian experience with her roommate when she was 18, and just a few days ago that Tina on the subway made her come, not to mention the previous sessions with Megan, but she had never reached this point.

She felt that she was about to cross a new boundary, set a new level for her depravity, but after seeing so much lesbian porn, she was also curious. Some little voice inside her told her to stop, told her that this would only make her return to normality more impossible, but she couldn't resist, and she wanted her own orgasm, and if this was the price, she was willing to pay it.

She started tentatively licking around of Megan's pink pussy, while slowly pushing the dildo inside herself. After getting her tongue acquainted with Megan's skin and outer labia, she shyly licked the pink inside, her own face was hot and red, she had an electric feeling, what she was doing was so dirty, so forbidden, that it only increased her arousal.

She noticed that Megan was already wet, it was pretty strange to taste another woman juices, but they didn't taste of her own. She could not avoid to think that probably just a few women knew how their own juices tasted, and even less could compare that taste with other woman's juices.

She was getting more and more aroused, it was of course caused by the stimulation of her self-fucking with the dildo, but also by the eroticism of the situation.

She knew could sense her own climax was building fast, so she started looking for Megan's clit.

Megan was elated, but she had a very good self-control and wanted to postpone her own climax as much as she could. She took her phone from the kitchen table and made a phone call. Lillian immediately stopped her ministrations, but Megan covered the phone with her hand and said to Lillian,

"Don't stop, we don't have time", then she turned to the phone and said.

"Hi Bruce, how are you doing?".

"Yeah, I know...", she said giggling and continuing a conversation.

"Listen Bruce, I need a favor. I have a friend in need; she needs to make a few bucks over the weekend and I think she can help you in the restaurant, she is young and very pretty".

"I know that pretty is not enough Bruce", Lillian stopped again ashamed to be doing that while her possible employer was talking with Megan about her! But Megan pinched Lillian's nipple signaling her to continue, so she did.

"No she doesn't have any college, but she almost finished high school, and she had an educated tongue ... speech", she said amused at her own game of words.

"Please Bruce, I know that you need smart college girls, but you owe me a favor"

"Yes, you already told me that you have appointed a couple of college girls for interview today, and you only have a couple of positions, but you have to at least give Lilly a chance; she had work experience, and she is good obeying orders"

"Well, I don't know if she had been a waitress but she works as a cleaning girl, and she could be a model"

Lillian was completely ashamed, she was not even material for a waitress job, she felt very insecure and humiliated, so she picked pace with the dildo trying to comfort herself.

"Yes, you already said looks are not enough, but she has resources, you know, she was going to be fired and she managed to negotiate, that must count for something"

Lillian felt pretty humiliated, "Since when my biggest selling points become my looks, my obedience and my ability to avoid being fired", she thought bitterly, and she was even more ashamed remembering her degrading "negotiation" in Mr. Peter's limousine just to keep her stupid cleaning girl job.

She tried to abstract herself from the humiliating phone conversation and lost herself in the tasks at hand, licking and sucking Megan's clit like no tomorrow, while constantly fucking her own soaked pussy with the dildo.

"That squishing sound? Must be the dish-washer. Well I heard all your arguments, and you are probably right, she is probably not that smart or classy, but you owe me a favor, so at least interview her."

Megan and Lillian's respirations were becoming more ragged and short, and Lillian was afraid that the person at the other end of the phone would notice their arousal. Megan retired the phone of her face and covered the mouth piece with her hand to cover her own moan.

"Nothing happened. It is just that the phone fell, but ... listen I got a go ... so it is a deal you would interview her, right?"

"Yes I am aware that she will compete with the others, and I know you are not making any promises beyond interviewing her. Thanks anyway"

Just a few seconds after hanging up, Megan came with an explosive orgasm. The power rush was just too incredible. Lillian took speed and got her own big orgasm a couple of minutes later.

...

A couple of hours later Lillian was riding in a cab to the Ambassador. After her orgasm, she finally realized with shame the enormity of what she had done just to get it. Fortunately she didn't have too much time to think as she had to shower and dry her hair. This time Megan really helped her. She gave her a small strapless yellow cocktail dress along with a white thong, and a white bra that she told her belonged to her younger sister and was just her size 32-B, but had some padding that made her look bigger. She felt better dressed than any time in the recent past. And she felt very well with the size that her breast seemed to be on the mirror, even when she tried to minimize the feeling as it contradicted her feminist principles.

"It is not the bust size, but the fact that I am finally decently dressed what makes me feel good.", she thought.

The dress was god but it wouldn't have been her choice. It was very form fitting and a bit too short, it came maybe 4 inches bellow her pussy, and when she was sit, it rode really high. It showed a lot cleavage and her shoulders where on display. It also annoyed her that the dress had some ethnic frills that made it look more casual and less elegant, and finally the yellow color that she considered more suitable for Megan's beautiful dark skin than her own white one.

Megan had also helped Lillian to style her hair, and she didn't look as spectacular as in the photo shoot but it looked much better than her ponytail. She also helped her with discreet makeup that make her look like a student.

When she arrived at the Ambassador, she paid to the cab with the money that Megan gave her. She bitted her lower lip nervously, this was a really expensive restaurant. She had heard it being mentioned a lot, but had never been inside, it was the kind of place that only rich people frequent.

She felt a hole in her stomach, she didn't feel so confident to deal with these people or the restaurant manager right then, but she realized that it was indeed a really good chance, she definitely could make $200 or more of tips in a night there. If she did it right, she could even do this once a week to help her get afloat.

She walked in, decided to try to make the best impression.

She arrived to the office door that was a few feet away from the restaurant main entrance. The door was closed, so she rang the bell, and waited.

A voice sounded thru the intercom

"Who is this?"

"I ... I am Lilly...", she hated herself for saying that, "why didn't I say Lillian", she scolded herself. "I ... I come to see Mr. Bruce Taylor ... you know ... for the waitress ... The waitress job"

She blushed, "since when did I become so idiot?", she thought bitterly.

"OK. Come in Lilly, knock on the door at the end of the aisle", A electronic noise followed the voice and she pushed the door, and walked nervously to the indicated door and knocked.

"Come in, have a sit"

She entered the office. It was a big one, it had a big desk and lounge, Mr. Bruce was sat in an armchair and the other two applicants where sat in the elegant sofa, they looked relaxed. Lillian took her place in the other armchair, it was much lower than the sofa, and she could not sit as elegantly as the other girls. First she tried to sit normally, but she sunk in the low armchair and she felt her skirt was ridding up more than decently acceptable, she fidgeted trying to pull her skirt down but it seemed impossible, so she ended sit on the edge of the armchair, she could not cross her legs there because it would compromise her equilibrium, so she simply put her knees together and tried to pull her dress down to avoid showing too much of her legs.

Lillian could not avoid to size her competition. They both were wearing elegant black cocktail dresses, that looked way more expensive than her own. They looked sexy, but in a more sophisticated and conservative way. The cleavages were tamer and the skirts were a few inches longer which helped them a lot, specially when they were sit.

"Let me introduce you, these are Patricia and Susan, Ladies this is Lilly", said Bruce.

"Nice to meet you", said Lillian meekly, regretting her own introduction, now she was Lilly while the other girls will be addressed in a more respectful way.

"Nice to meet you Lilly", replied the pair, almost at the unison, in cheerful voices that spilled self confidence.

Bruce continued, "Thank you for being here ladies. As you know the Ambassador is the best restaurant in town", it was probably an exaggeration, but it was surely among the four best.

"First let me tell you about the job. We have a very experimented crew of waiters that know our food and wines offerings to a great deal of detail, they take the orders and make recommendations to the customers. We also employ ladies like yourselves to serve drinks and occasionally deliver food to the tables. The main job of these ladies is to keep our customers glasses full. The shift is four hours and I pay them $8 per hour, but we have a generous clientele, our waitresses usually made $50 to $70 in tips per hour. As you know we accept temps, but we rather like people who will come regularly, from one to ten times a month is ok, depending on your needs and availability, it is also ok, if you don't commit to a particular schedule but help us covering when another woman could not come. ".

Patricia, who was a blonde with a short page boy haircut, and who looked really classy, was the first to talk.

"I have a question Mr. Taylor. Why do you hire specifically women?"

"Well, first of all because most of our experienced waiters are men, and secondly, to be frank, I won't lie to you, it is because we know the visitors usually consume more and come back more frequently when they are attended by beautiful young women. That is a fact, and I won't deny it, but our clients, expect respectable, classy, educated women; women that could be friends of their daughters or of their young wives. That is why we look mainly for college students, and even young graduates for this job. We believe it is a win-win situation for all the involved.

OK, now that you know the job, are you in?"

Patricia was again the first to answer, "Of course I am in, and I appreciate your honest reply."

The other two nodded in agreement.

He started interviewing the three girls at the same time and Lillian learned that Patricia was a law student in her second year and Susan was on the verge of graduating with a management major. Lillian hesitated if she should say her real curriculum, but she remembered Megan's call to Bruce and she realized that he would most probably believe that she was lying if she said so. So she reluctantly told what Megan had already said.

"I ... I almost finished high school ... and ... I am currently working for Johnson & Carter... ", she felt very embarrassed using that lame curriculum in front of these girls when she could be on pair of them if she used her real one. But her apprehension just made her statement worse, she looked like if even that was partially a lie.

Susan could not avoid to ask, "Oh, that is a big firm, I have a few friends working there and I hope they help me get a good job when I graduate. In what department do you work?", she asked genuinely interested.

Lillian blushed, it was becoming embarrassing, she could not say that she had worked in recruiting, because they only use interns and graduated personal, so she blurted

"I work at the filling department in an important paperless project", she then saw Bruce rise his eyebrow, so she realized he know the truth already, and she need to do something to avoid completely spoiling her chances.

"I mean I worked ... I made a little mistake ... and ... I am currently working in the janitorial department", she said looking down.

"Oh, I see", said Susan, not knowing what to say to comfort her.

"OK", said Bruce cutting the awkward moment. "Please have these drink menus, read them so you feel familiar with the names of the beverages. You have 10 minutes while I do some calls, when I get back, you will take my beverage order and we see how you do."

Lillian started reading the menu, she felt very nervous. The other girls looked more at ease, and she could feel her glances from time to time. They were maybe thinking what was she doing there. She tried to convince herself that she would do great in the exercise, she would impress all of them. But her apprehension was not helping with the reading, the adrenalin was not helping her concentrate and learn the names. When Bruce returned she was still reading the menu, moving her lips unconsciously. Bruce saw her and sighed.

"OK, Lilly. You come first. Stand here and take my order".

He handed her a little notepad and a pen. She stood four feet from him and smiling said, "Do you want something to drink sir?"

"Yes girl, just get closer so you can hear me", he said with a weird smile.

Lillian smiled nervously and got closer.

"I speak really low", he said smiling again, and Lillian got even closer, she was now less than a couple of feet from him.

"That's better, see?", he said while putting his hand on the back of Lillian's legs.

Lillian blushed but didn't stop him.

"OK. I will have a cuba libre", he said while his hand traveled slowly upwards and towards her inner tight.

Lillian nervously scribbled something in her notepad.

"And my friend will have a 'Dessert Breeze'", he said while his hand was now practically touching the hem of her skirt, and was now mostly on her inner tight. She felt Bruce's hand travel was stopped by the little space between her legs, and she instinctively parted them a little to accommodate his hand better. She was ashamed but she really needed the job, and she had done a lot of worse things lately to get her goals.

"My other friend will take a Smith and Kerns"

"OK", she said shyly, "Would that be all?", she asked in a low voice. His hand was now almost rising her skirt and the other girl's eyes were like sauce platters.

"Yes girl", he said giving her a playful paddle in the bottom.

She returned to her place blushing, but she thought. "I bet that these girls won't put thru that, so the job will be mine", she felt some regret of gaining the position that way, but she really needed it.

Then Bruce called Patricia. She also stood around 4 feet from him, but when he asked her to come closer, she politely refused, and smiled saying, "Don't worry I have a pretty good ear sir".

"OK", he said without insisting much, and said his order of three beverages. He repeated the same with Susan that just replied something similar.

Then he asked each of them to read the beverages aloud. Patricia and Susan did it flawlessly while unfortunately Lillian could not read her shaky scribbles and as she didn't knew the menu too well, and she was not much versed in alcoholic drinks, she ended saying, " a Cuban libro, a dessert breath, and a Smith and korns".

Susan covered her mouth trying to hide her smile. She didn't want to disrespect that girl, but the names she said were really funny.

"OK. Patricia and Susan, you did very well, you behaved professionally and managed a hard situation perfectly. Our customers are classy, educated people, but from time to time we found some jerks among our clientele, so in order to keep the respect of all our clients, we don't allow anyone to be un-respectful to us. If a customer gets too pushy or misbehaves in any way, let me know it, or let Alfred the waiter's captain know. He would know how to deal with him without making a scene.

Please report to Alfred right now, he will teach you all you need, and your shift will start in an hour. Just go thru this door and you will immediately see his desk", the couple of girls smiled and thanked Bruce before leaving.

Lillian was blushing ashamed. It had been a test, and she had behaved like a complete slut, and worse she had lost her chance to get a decent job that would help her solve her current predicament and also could have been good to get her out of her current precarious economical position.

Bruce talked warmly, "I am sorry that you didn't get the position Lilly, but you must understand that I gave you a fair chance, and you know Megan is my friend and I would like you to say her that I was fair."

Lillian nodded silently. Her mind was wondering, "What am I going to do? How can I get that money? I was so stupid"

She finally reunited her courage and talked.

"Mr. Taylor, please, could you give me another chance, I would do anything, I really, really need this job?"

"Well, you may try another time, maybe in a month", he said politely.

"No ... please sir ... I really need it today ... and... ", she remembered his reaction when he was touching her tights and she could feel that he was desiring her, so she added, "and I am serious about ... you know ... doing anything".

Bruce was worldly man, but still having this beautiful young girl insinuating him so openly and so shyly at the same time, aroused him.

He was having doubts, but he cleared his throat and said.

"If I help you with your problem, will you tell Megan? 'Cause I don't want her to know I was messing with one of her friends"

"No, of course not, I promise not to tell", she said, finally having a glimpse of hope.

"Ok. I may have something for you, but you have to be serious about this", he made a pause to confirm with Lillian. She nodded vigorously.

"OK, Put your dress over my desk and return by my side",

She nervously complied. She couldn't believe that she was behaving like a slut trying to get the opportunity that she throw away because she behaved like one.

While folding her dress, and wearing just her high heels and her underwear, she couldn't avoid to think that her last few job related interviews had been in some state of undress. She shivered at the meaning. She would have wanted that to at least have bigger panties instead of the small thong that she was wearing.

Lillian blushed and returned to his side. Bruce was very aroused, he felt powerful. He had a couple of friends that owned clubs, clubs where strippers performed, and between drinks they had told him about how sometimes they made "special personal interviews" to the candidates. He of course never had done anything like that, his business was completely different, but somewhat he couldn't resist Lillian's offer to do anything. He decided that on contrary of his friends, he wouldn't have many other chances, so he will take this one and make the most of it.

When she finally stood by his side, he said,

"Oh, I forgot. Put there your shoes too"

Lillian blushed, and returned to the desk and put her high heels over her dress in order to avoid that the soles could stain Mr. Taylor's papers or desk. She returned meekly to his side. She felt even smaller and more humbled being barefoot.

"Ok Lilly, Megan told me that you are good obeying orders"

Lillian merely nodded, she was too ashamed to talk. She was looking at the floor unable to meet that man's eyes.

"Well, show me your obedience. In the central drawer of my desk I have scissors. Find them and cut your cute bra into pieces"

Lillian blushed and walked to his desk. Nervously she looked for the scissors and when she found them she took a last look at Bruce, like begging for mercy, but she had none. He really wanted to know how far he could push that ager girl.

She sighed and took her bra off. She was getting very aroused and she was ashamed that Bruce could notice it.

"Do it over the trashcan there.", he said pointing to a trashcan that was exactly in front of the office door.

Lillian walked nervously toward the spot. She knew that the door was unlocked and she was afraid that somebody could enter any moment. What if somebody came in? What would they think of her? Surely that she was a complete slut, just a little bit shorter from a whore.

She hesitated once more. "Does the reward worth this degradation", she thought. "No. This isn't the time for cowering", she told herself, "I already had done too much to save my thesis, it would be all in vain if I can get the money for the blackmailer, and I need this man help to get it. I have no choice, I have to do this", she convinced herself.

She fumbled with the bra clasp a few seconds until she could finally take the garment off. Bruce was ogling at her with satisfaction and with a sense of power.

"Very nice Lilly, you are smaller than I thought, but you look very nice anyway"

Lillian instinctively covered her breast, and could not avoid to think, "I wish I have bigger tits", but then she scolded herself.

She took the scissors and tentatively aimed the blades at the center of her bra. She sighed, she was hopping that Megan would let her keep this one. She finally broke her own resistance and started cutting her bra into little pieces.

"Megan will be mad", She shivered thinking what would Megan do to make her pay for this stupid bra.

"Hey! Your panties are already wet, you definitely are a slut! You better cut those panties too slut!"

Lillian slowly pulled her thong down, and then sighing, she started cutting them into little pieces. She wondered how it would be to wait tables on that very expensive restaurant without underwear. She was getting hornier and hornier.

"Fuck! I finally get to dress with underwear, and I destroy it myself", she thought bitterly.

"Wow!, I had never seen a pussy so smoothly shaven. All my girlfriends leave at least a landing strip, a totally shaven pussy is somehow slutty, don't you think?"

Lillian blushed, meekly nodding, while thinking that it was her look forever, her pussy hair would never grow back. She wondered if all her future lovers would realize that she was a slut just by seeing her denuded pussy.

She looked down to see her swollen pussy shinning with her juices. There was nothing to conceal, her aroused state was clearly visible to Bruce. She felt ashamed, but it only made her hornier.

She was taken out of her stupor by Bruce's voice.

"Put your clothes inside that file cabinet, close it and bring me the keys"

Lillian's heart was pounding fast, she was loosing more and more control, and she still didn't know what will she get from all that.

"Sir ... about the job...", she said shyly, trying to negotiate before getting into a more compromising situation.

"Lilly, do what I told you, then come and kneel in front of me and we can talk then"

Lillian picked up her dress and shoes, walked to the file cabinet and put them inside the top drawer. She was getting too horny with all this humiliating tasks. She closed the drawer, pushed the button that locked the drawers and retired the key. She felt a hole in her stomach and was slightly trembling when Knelt before Bruce, she handed him the file cabinet key.

"I see that you are very obedient girl indeed"

Lillian was blushing, she was irremediably naked in this high class restaurant office, she didn't have access to her clothes, and that made her feel nervous, vulnerable, and horny.

"Sir, about the job...",

Bruce immediately interrupted her.

"Yes I know, we'll talk about your problem later. But I can't think with this", he said pointing at her very hard dick that was forming a tent pole in his pants.

"Maybe you can do something about it"

Lillian was visibly trembling now, she felt completely humiliated, after following all his orders, now he wanted her to take the initiative to further degrade herself. But she knew she had to do it, and she was practically dripping, so she reached for his fly and started unzipping it. She then took his cock out, it was pretty hard, but she thought it was a little on the small side. She surprised herself with that thought, now she knew a few cocks and was able to compare. She tried to shake that though off as she started licking Bruce's cock.

He was in ecstasy, he found Lillian extremely attractive. As a matter of fact, if he would have met the old Lillian, he would probably have wanted to establish a serious relationship with her because she was physically his type and because he enjoyed the company of successful girls. Of course in spite of the physical attraction, he could not think of Lilly as more than a one night stand, or a plaything.

Lillian started expertly sucking and licking, swallowing and kissing. She was becoming quite the expert cock sucker, she started to lightly touch her own pussy, but after just a few minutes, and before she could get her orgasm, he came shooting semen deep in her throat, Lillian thought that the amount of semen was well above average, probably Bruce hadn't had an orgasm in some time. She tried to swallow it all to avoid making a mess of herself, but still she spilled a few drops on her chin and chest.

She felt an odd wave of accomplishment, she was waiting for Bruce, to say something, but Bruce was just recovering from his great orgasm, when someone knocked at the door.

"Who is this?", he said while cleaning his cock with a bunch of tissues, and making a gesture indicating Lillian to hide behind the sofa, which she did in record time.

"It's me, Patricia, Mr. Alfred said he is out of contracts, and sent me to get a few forms from you, so Susan and me could be properly registered."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.