Thesis Topic 23 - Cover

Thesis Topic 23

Copyright© 2012 by jsmt

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Lillian is a pretty but very demure senior psychology student that is close to graduate with honors; she just have to write a professional thesis. Unfortunately, instead of her planned thesis topic that would give her career a strong head start, she is assigned a subject that she is very uncomfortable with, because it goes against the feminism that she professes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Humiliation   School  

Lillian felt a lot of apprehension, she was blushing with shame and ... and arousal.

"I ... I don't think that is necessary, I can handle myself at the photo shoot..."

"Non-sense, I have seen many girls that seemed more confident chicken out. If you don't comply with my request I won't book the studio."

Now Lillian knew she was trapped, she really needed the studio photos. So reluctantly she started to take off her shirt much to Karen's surprise.

For a moment Lillian looked at Megan like begging for mercy, but she only waited for the rest with her arms crossed.

Lillian bit her lower lip and took off her shorts reveling her hairless pussy.

"Wow!", said Megan who was devouring Lillian's body with her eyes, "You have a very beautiful pussy".

Lillian blushed, she had never felt so embarrassed in her life ... or so horny. Out of social reflex she shyly said, "Thanks", but it was awkward to receive a compliment for her pussy and even more awkward coming from another woman.

She tried to cover her body with her discarded clothes but Megan said

"See, that is my point. You need to overcome your shyness. Are you sure you are ready for a studio session? Do you really want it? If you do, probe it, give me your clothes"

"Of course no, I am not ready and I will never be", Lillian thought, "but I need it...", she reminded herself bitterly and reluctantly she handed her clothes to Megan.

Now Karen was really puzzled, and her face reflected both surprise and amusement, Lillian looked at Karen and felt more ashamed than ever in her life. For some reason, Karen's opinion of her was becoming more and more important, it was maybe because she was the only one that knew that all of this wasn't her choice, that she wasn't really like that, or it was maybe because nobody seem to give her much respect in the recent days, not at her miserable job where she was the lowest organism of the food chain and not certainly in the commutes where she was becoming an easy prey. So of all the people with whom she had contact these days, Karen was the only one that knew the former Lillian, "The real Lillian", she corrected herself.

Megan was oblivious to all of that. She was very happy and said, "I got an idea, let me go for something from my room".

And with that she marched running excitedly like a little girl with a new toy.

Karen turned to see Lillian, "What is this all about?"

Lillian, was nervous and stammered her answer," I ... I am ac ... acting my part ... As I Promised you".

Karen arched her eyebrows.

"Yes, of course ... but you seem really eager to get a studio session"

"No ... is not like that ... It is just an act ... you know ... as I promised you ... I won't really do it..."

"OK. Just let me tell you that this is not part of our deal, maybe Megan is going too far and you shouldn't feel obligated to be naked, you could be believable even if you back off. I can come with some excuse for Megan to leave you alone, you know. Tell her to give you some time..."

"NO!", said Lillian with apprehension. She was thinking, "I need those studio photos now!", and then realized she had sounded to desperate and tried to tone down her answer, "I can be a good sport ... You know ... it will help me ... you know ... this 'make believe' will help me to empathize in the interviews with you and to understand the position of a porno model".

"OK, if that is what you want ... I will help you", said Karen that was intrigued and even more amused.

Just then Megan returned running. She was portraying an ear to ear smile and was still carrying Lillian's clothes much to Lillian's tranquility that had suspected that Megan would play a prank on her.

Cheerfully Megan grabbed Lillian's old canvas suitcase, opened it and put Lillian's clothes inside. Then she lifted the top of the wood trunk that they used as a coffee table. She put the suitcase inside and closed the lid giggling. Megan could not hide her excitement as she took a padlock from her jeans pocket and locked the trunk closed. She then tied a black strip around her neck and from it hung the padlock key.

Lillian felt a tight in her stomach, and was about to protest when Megan talked. She was enjoying every second as she said

"Listen Lilly. I think that you may success in the porno industry, you have a wonderful body and a pretty innocent face, but you really need to overcome your shyness, I have seen many photo shots ruined by the awkwardness of some models that could not overcome their shyness. A little bit of embarrassment is attractive as long as it doesn't ruin the poses. In other words, I understand that you feel embarrassment, and you don't need to fight that, but you must be able to pose and follow instructions in spite of that.

So here are your rules to help you overcome your shyness: I will open the padlock every morning, so you may dress for work but as soon as you arrive to the apartment, you have to take off your clothes and shoes, put them in the trunk, and close the padlock.

And Lillian, I am very serious about this. If Karen or I come to the apartment and see you dressed or the padlock is not properly closed, then the deal of the studio photo session is over. Got it?"

Lillian blushed bright red and nodded.

"Of course, if you have an appointment or something and need to dress again, you may ask any of us for permission"

She was overwhelmed by the situation. In just a few weeks she had completely lost control of her life, now to the point that she could not even have access to her clothes without permission. She was blushing red with shame and the worst part was that her very wet pussy and hard rock nipples, made impossible for her to hide her arousal.

Megan smiled satisfied at Lillian's body reactions, but decided to give her a break before she backed down.

"Lillian, why don't you wash your hands and help us prepare dinner?"

Lillian, was relieved to break the awkward moment and to have the chance to have a moment alone. It was just too much, she was emotionally drained and her pussy begged for attention. So in silence she ran to the bathroom.

Once inside she tried to cool down, to put her mind in order, but Just the image of the padlock key hanging from Megan's neck made her hornier by the minute.

She looked at her own image in the mirror and thought,

"What is happening to me? When did I change from a successful College student into a porno-model wannabe? I must stop this right now. I am not this kind of person, I am a feminist, a successful woman, not the horny high school dropout I am representing.",

For a brief moment, her old self seemed to regain control and she was about to exit the bathroom to call it quits and reassert herself, but her self confidence was short lived. The thought of failing her thesis came to mind. She could even be accused of academic fraud, after all she showed pictures that she won't be able to prove portrait a real porno model, not to mention that she admitted fabricating the first interview, and her new interviews could be seen as fabricated too because she couldn't show the original recordings where she sounded disperse, unprofessional and even dumb.

A strong advance on her thesis could help her, but she knew she wouldn't have anything coherent by Friday when she planned to reunite with Ms. Barbara and renegotiate the deadlines. Her only way out seemed to drop her thesis and beg Ms. Barbara to not accuse her of academic fraud, and wait for a second chance in the next semester. That could work, she will lose her chance of a cum laude but what worried her most was that Ms. Barbara seemed so eager to discover academic fraud in her pupils. She seemed a bit desperate to justify herself in the eyes of the board and stop the rumors that she could had been a sloppy thesis counselor (or even a dishonest one) the previous year that didn't notice the signs of fraud of her pupil.

Still looking at the mirror, Lillian bitted her lower lip, "No. The less risky way is to obtain those studio photos. After that I may drop the thesis if I want, but the risk of an academic fraud accusation will be a lot lower", After she admitted that there was no way out, she sighed and thought," I can go with this charade for a couple of days, it is not big deal and then I will have the studio photos and I will save my thesis and my scholarship and in no time I will return to my successful life. In a few weeks, this will be just a wild memory"

But just the thought of being naked all the time and under Megan's thumb was making her horny again.

"Maybe I should masturbate to calm myself a little bit"

But then there was a knock on the door

"Are you alright", it was Megan's voice.

"Yes, wait a second"

"If you are alright, please hurry I need the bathroom", said Megan.

"Ok. Wait"

Lillian knew she simply didn't have time to masturbate and Megan could be hearing from the other side of the door and she would know immediately. The situation was already embarrassing enough without Megan knowing about her shameful arousal, so she simply dried her pussy as much as she could with toilet paper and washed her face trying to cool down.

She opened the door as Megan was knocking again.

She went to the kitchen and Karen, who was cooking dinner started directing her.

"Lilly Get some cheese from the refrigerator".

"Now bring some pasta. It is on that cabinet"

Lillian felt very self conscious as she did the errands naked. She felt very exposed.

Karen was boiling some water for the pasta while Lillian was spreading some butter on bread slices when she felt a flash!

"What?", she said.

Megan was clicking her digital camera constantly. She was taking a lot of naked pictures of Lillian. She said, "No. Megan please stop. No photos please", she was thinking, "I need professional studio photos, not these ones, and they could fall in the wrong hands ... Megan is a wrong hand"

But Megan was having fun, "No Lillian, I won't stop, you need to get familiar with the camera, otherwise there won't be studio session. My studio, my rules"

Lillian sighed but said, "OK, but you will delete them, and don't show them to anybody OK?"

"Don't worry Lilly", said Megan but didn't really promise anything.

Dinner did little to calm Lillian. She had to sit in a high wood stool because the kitchen table only had two chairs. She was mortified, her whole body was on display, her pussy was just a little bit higher than the table. Surprisingly to Lillian, the conversation was not about soap operas or any other meaningless thing. They were talking about work, Karen was telling about a meeting that she had earlier and that she had dared to propose a change of strategy in the managing of the short term cash and she said with satisfaction that one director agreed to give her chance to test her strategy with a certain amount, some kind of pilot test. Megan was talking about a corporate gathering that her company was organizing, and all the corporate politics that she was having to sort out.

Lillian felt very little in front of these girls dressed in business clothes and talking about their professional lives while she was naked, aroused, and didn't have anything to add to the conversation. She used to look down at this pair of former porno models but now they seemed more successful and respectable than herself. At some point she lost track of the conversation and her mind quickly drifted to the pornographic images and stories that she had seen so frequently in the last few weeks, she could only think about her nudity and her arousal.

Much to Lillian's shame Megan said, "OK Karen, enough. We are boring your cousin to death. I bet she doesn't get half of what we are talking about.", then she felt bad for what she said and added, "there is nothing to feel ashamed Lilly, you are too young, you don't have any college yet and you obviously have other interest."

The rest of the night contributed to cement her position as porno-wannabe willing to do almost anything for a studio session. They went to the living room and Megan restarted her photography game while the trio watched TV, occasionally Megan directed Lillian into certain poses. Nothing too raunchy but Karen saw the effect in Lillian. She saw shame but also undeniable arousal.

She was no bi like Megan, but at some point the power rush was too tempting and she started participating,

"Lilly, Megan has more photos of your arms than of your charms. Let me help you. Here are some rules that you must respect any time you are in the living room.

First: You are forbidden to use your hands to cover your pussy or tits.

Second: Your knees must always be at least a foot apart

OK?"

Lillian blushed and complied with both rules, her breath was becoming short.

Megan was elated, she saw weakness and wanted to see how far she could push.

"As for the first rule, I think that the best is that you put your hands behind your back, or behind your neck if you get tired"

Lillian was like a robot, a very horny robot. She put her hands behind her back. She was blushing in spite of her arousal.

"And for the second rule, I think it is very hard to estimate a foot...", she rummage thru her handbag and produced a little ribbon, she probably used it to tie her hair.

"Your knees must be at least this distance appart", she said putting the ribbon between Lillian's knees and pushing them aside until it was tense.

The ribbon was probably one feet and a half long, so now Lillian knees were wide apart. She was blushing once again and her pussy was literally dripping.

Then both girls decided to give her new toy a break. They started watching a TV program. It was a classic detective show. Soon the girls started discussing

"I think that the blonde is the murderer", said Karen

"No. The barman seemed pretty creepy", replied Megan.

"But the blonde is obviously hiding something. What do you think Lillian?"

"huh? Well ... yes...", She wasn't following the show, she was too aroused to do it, normally she was fan of these shows and was very analytic, but now, naked with her hands behind her back and her legs wide open, she could only day dream to be cuffed and her feet tied apart.

"Yes the barman or yes the blonde", Said Karen that was pretty amused to see Lillian's behavior, it was like a completely different person, and she felt a surge of power when she realized that it was at least partially her making.

"er ... the blonde...", said Lillian, she was feeling pretty stupid.

Megan was mostly amused, she simply thought of Lillian as a horny, inarticulate, pretty young thing. "I bet you are not following the show, you are probably just thinking about the cuffs. Aren't you?"

Lillian blushed,"No ... yes ... no. I am just tired"

It was pretty obvious to Karen and Megan that Lillian was extremely aroused by the whole situation. Her nipples and her wet pussy told the whole story. But ass soon as the tv show ended, the girls parted to their rooms and Lillian was left to sleep naked on the couch.

She had a restless night full of long sleepless lapses alternated with strange erotic dreams. On those sleepless times, her nakedness made her impossible to abstract herself from her situation. The only way to forget a little about her worries about her college problems and about her future, and her doubts about her own identity, and her shameful display, was to satisfy her horniness which she did at least 3 times during the night.

The next morning she was still pretty much asleep when Karen left for work. She thought for a moment of skipping job once more but she knew she would be in serious trouble if she did, and she still didn't know how much money, if any she will receive on pay day after her loan payment and the skipped day deduction. So reluctantly she marched to the bathroom. After doing her business, she was just turning on the water when she heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Come on Lilly, you have to hurry up! It is almost 8:10 AM. You are not going to make it"

It was Megan banging at the door, she wanted to keep Lilly out of balance and she wanted to keep her away from masturbation as much as she could. She wanted her horny and unsatisfied.

"OK, I am coming out soon".

She quickly entered the shower and was just finishing rising her hair when Megan opened the bathroom door and said, here are your clothes. I'll wait for you so we can go to work together."

"That's not necessary", said Lilly startled, that girl had seen her naked for hours but still she felt her intimacy invaded having her in the bathroom while she showered.

She got a towel and was drying herself when Megan opened the shower curtain. "Hurry up girl, you need to dress and leave the apartment with me".

Lillian saw the clothes laid for her, it was a very thin and little blue short and a pink tank top. She had planned to take an outfit like that with her to comply with Mr. Palmer's rules but she wanted to do the commute in jeans and a t-shirt to have a little bit of normalcy.

"Hurry ", said Megan. "You need to come with me, Karen left with your keys and the door can only be locked with the key, so we need to leave together and it is getting late".

"I need a Bra and panties..."

"No time for that, and they will show thru the clothes and look pretty cheap. And you don't have many underwear sets anyway, maybe you should save them for special occasions"

Lillian was overwhelmed by the situation but she dressed and then was virtually pulled out of the apartment by Megan.

They had walked a couple of blocks when Lillian realized, "Hey! I forgot my Bus Card!"

"No time for that. I lend you my subway card"

"No. Please ... I can't use the subway ... Dressed like this ... it gets pretty crowded ... and ... Men ... you know..."

"Men will think you are a slut. And that is the point Lilly, you may be a slut or not, that's up to you, but if you want to be in the porno industry you definitely must learn to accept that everybody thinks of you as a slut, and you need to be able to act as slut as a second nature"

Lillian was so shocked that she was speechless, she was trying to put some order in the bunch of random thoughts that flooded her mind, wanting to give a coherent answer but Megan talked faster.

"Are you committed or not. Should I book the studio or not?"

"Yes... ", said Lilly defeated and trapped, "please book it"

"That's the spirit girl. You did pretty well last night, I am proud of your advance, but you still have a long way to go. Trust me.", Lillian felt a wave of satisfaction, it was the first positive feedback that she had received in weeks, then she scolded herself for felling proud of such a degrading praise.

Megan didn't want her toy to do much thinking so she interrupted Lillian's musings, " Follow me to the subway. You are going to make the trip downtown with me and you will then change trains to wherever you are headed"

Lillian walked with Megan to the subway station, she was getting quite a few stares, she felt completely embarrassed and the contrast with Megan's business clothes only made her look cheaper and slutier.

They boarded an almost full wagon and, to Lillian's relief, they found a few empty sits at the back end of the wagon. Just before siting Megan said in Lillian's ear, "Listen Lilly, we will play a little game to see if you can accept yourself as a slut. You are going to make the trip standing, and if somebody tries to touch you, you may discretely fight him but don't raise your voice or anything, after all, dressed as you are who can't blame them. Just think that you are not a victim, that will be our little secret, you may feign to fight them while you enjoy their touch, you were pretty horny in the morning, so I bet it will be fun for you. And don't worry, it is pretty safe, I have done it myself many times, the molesters never follow you down the train."

Lillian grabbed the tube for support while Megan occupied an empty seat in from of her. She was feeling very self conscious. First, It was awkward to travel standing when there were still a few empty sits, including the one besides Megan. And second she was dressed for a pajama party not for a commute, everybody was wearing work clothes. Some were wearing business clothes others jeans and shirts, and there were also a few men in overalls, there was just another woman showing her legs by wearing a short mini skirt and there was a young man in Bermudas.

Well, the awkwardness of being the only person standing, ended very soon because in the next stop all the sits filled and there were 4 persons standing including herself. She knew that by the time they arrived downtown, the wagon will be packed, but she didn't have to wait that long because by the next stop she was surrounded by several young men. They seemed to be work class and they wasn't next to her by chance, they spotted her and approached her with hopes of enjoying the view and maybe a little more.

Lillian was getting worried and aroused, she was standing in front of Megan's sit while grabbing the tube with both hands. She felt the man behind her very close to her. She could fell him pressuring his crotch against her bottom. She was blushing bright red and thought of doing something but she didn't dare to talk, she didn't want to grab more attention. She gyrated slightly towards the front of the wagon and advanced half step forward.

That seemed to open some space between her buttocks and the man's crotch but at the same time her right tit was practically smashed against another young man chest. The man behind her then caressed her ass with his hand while at the same time the man in the front of her seemed encouraged by her new closeness and put a hand on her naked stomach.

The touches were driving Lillian crazy. She was horny since she woke up and these ministrations were doing nothing to help her calm down. She looked at Megan, but she seemed to be absorbed in her cell phone, which gave Lillian some peace. It was too shameful to be touched like that in a public place, but somehow it was even worse if Megan witnessed it.

The hand behind her adventured inside the waistline of her short, much to Lillian's surprise. She used one hand to grab the wrist of her attacker, but then she felt the other man's hand traveling up her stomach and reaching the bottom of her tits. She instinctively let go the hand behind her and pushed the man's chest away, and back step a little.

Unfortunately the man behind her interpreted all that as a green light to continue his ministrations. She was getting afraid that the tight shorts could be damaged by the man but then maybe the man sensed that there was no possibility of going forward inside the tight shorts and withdrew his hand.

Lillian felt relieved and empty at the same time. Her audible sight seemed to encourage both men that were one oblivious of the other. The man in front her continued his touch of her bare left tit while the one behind her was caressing her ass over the thin fabric of her shorts when his hand traveled down and now he was rubbing her pussy over her short.

Lillian subconsciously raised her ass a little, which trusted her breast forward. Both men seemed happy with her body language and were becoming bolder by the minute.

Then the man behind her managed to move aside the little piece of fabric that was covering her pussy and put his thumb inside her.

Lillian was overwhelmed by her shame and horniness. Here she was being fingered in a public transportation while another man was openly fondling both of her tits under her blouse. She then turned to see Megan and thought, "Oh god, she knows", Megan was smiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.