Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

I had run into Rose at the local Wal Mart and had her follow me to our house. One of the things I loved about my little Rosie is that naked she had this sort of dancer's body, long lean and a pronounced ass that I just loved to hit and fuck.

But a dancer that sucked and fucked with the very best of them. After the first or second month of our sessions she had asked if I could be a little less hard on her in public. I guess my face got hard because she quickly continued, "No, not when we're alone, I got a problem with you, when you spank or whip me I go a little crazy, the other boys see that and they keep trying to get me there. You know me, I don't want to say no to anybody, but ever since our very first session, you hit me and I want to give away everything. I just can't get there with the others. I mean, you can't believe how terrible it is to have your own son order you. Order this, order that, he spanks me and it's nice, you, there's a certain something that scares me right into seventh heaven, I love it, but you, you've got me. I want to give it all to you, and I just can't fake that with the other boys. So if you could go a little easy on me in public and then I want you to more than make it up in private."

Since then we've had these private sessions every other month or so, There was that time with a black pimp and his bottom. When they saw me spank Rosie each one of them had to try that white ass! Her ass was still a little black and blue two weeks later. But my little trooper, Rosie, didn't slow down; she sucked that big black dick, and was nose deep in black pussy We ended that night with Rose eating pussy while Issac and I plugged her bottom holes. As she dropped me off she told me, I don't know if I ever want to shower! What a date! I wanna smell like this forever!

Here's an example of how my Rose was, when we got to my house she stepped out of her car and handed me her panties, she had taken them off on the drive over. Soon we were sitting at the kitchen table with her naked. I slid a foot up between her legs and she slid down on her chair to widen her legs, In no time at all I was toeing her off as she sat across from me holding her tits up in order to fondle the nipples. When we were doing stuff like that her game was to see how long she could stay straight faced. Today it was less than ten minutes. "Please sir, can you do more with my worthless cunt, Please."

"All right, we'll get back to bedroom right after you lick my toes clean, I don't want to leave smelly tracks on the rug." It was a shame the table was in the way, In a flash Rose was off the chair on her knees and my toes were being lavished with her saliva. There was nothing Rosie did by half, I had to stop her, my big toe was too sensitive!

Walking back towards the bedrooms, I couldn't help admire that ass. Her ass had inspired me to send off for a vibrating anal probe. I quickly found that I could use the controls as a handle and steer Rose around the house. She was weeping when I finally pulled it out after running her around the house for awhile. I was a little embarrassed when I felt how hot it was after running for over 20 minutes. Today I contented myself with a firm cheek grasp and a lift so Rose walked the last ten feet on her toes. At the bed it was sort of the standard, a standard I never tired of; on her knees holding my dick about two inches from her mouth, almost as a microphone.

"How old's that cock in your hands?"

"Fifteen sir?"

"And how old is your shitty ass?'

By now she knew the routine, "Oh sir, I'm 38 years old and I'm so privileged to be allowed to touch such a beautiful cock like this. May I kiss it? I swear it's your prick that keeps me young, please?" Corny, oh yeah, Turn on, you couldn't believe it!

"OK, kisses only, no sucking yet, put your tits on my knees!" As she balanced each breast on my knees that meant she had to stretch her neck to be able to kiss my, by now, gently weeping dick. Her tits gently moving on the tops of my knees was a very sensuous feeling. I really wanted to grab her slap those tits and then over my knee for a good workout, but I had made up my mind, today was going to be different. "Now, get up, over in the corner, bring me that piece of bamboo." I had seen it in a garden center about 4 feet long maybe a quarter inch in diameter and very limber. One look took some of the color out of her face. "OK now, hit me over the leg, hard!"

Poor Rosie, I'm sure she wasn't really sure she had heard that. Halfheartedly she swung the switch back and forth. "Here, give it to me! Now cunt!" I swished it through the air. It almost whistled! Now hit me hard, I don't want to send you to the hospital, so you hit me once, and then I'll know how to tune up that gorgeous ass of yours. Now do it!" As I forced it back into her hands I could see she was frightened, after a couple of tentative half swings, I yelled "Do It bitch!"

Oh fuck did that hurt! I inhaled and did everything I could to keep tears out of my eyes. Looking down I could already see a red welt forming. Looking up I could see the fear in Rose's face. She was afraid of what was going to happen next. "There, my little Rosie, be glad you did that, without knowing I could have cut your ass in ribbons. This way I'll be careful. How about this, I'll just lay out a tic tac toe game on each cheek!" OK for this, over the couch and take this to bite on. Walking her over to the couch, she was trembling in fear, but she kept walking! My well trained cunt! "Be brave, show your devotion!" Afraid to talk she just nodded as she bent over. I pulled the first swing because I was still feeling that welt on my thigh. When I hit Rose straightened up absolutely vertical! The small pillow she was biting, waving from her mouth. With out speaking, I put my hand between her shoulder blades and gently pushed. In total submission, my little Rosie bent back into position. As I got ready for the next lash, I saw the size of the welt forming on her ass. WOW, too scary for me. I gave her a light hit on the back of her thighs. You would have thought I was beating her with razor wire. Not only upright but hopping this time, both hands holding on to her thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.