Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

Turning Tammy Out

We lived in a well to do area of the city so our school was sort of small, so when 8 boys in two grades stop dating, people, at least the girls, notice. I had been going with a couple of girls and barely getting to first base with any of them. Now that I was wallowing in pussy, the girls at school still looked good but there was no incentive to bother with them. Man or woman, we all crave acknowledgment, if for no other reason to validate our existence. One day about three months after I had starting fucking adults I got braced by Tammy, one of the girls I used to have the hots for, We barely got past the mandatory hi's and how are yous, when she came right to the point. "What's going on? Why don't we ever get together any more? Did I do something?" Don't misunderstand, we weren't close enough for this to be a jealousy thing. I stumbled through the usual excuses. Busy, studying, only truth was when I said, there was a lot to do around the house since dad was gone. "I miss your company, can we go out for a coke or something?"

"Sure, we have to get together one of these days."

As I was saying that, Tammy moved closer and put a hand on my hip. "Look, you don't want to, say it! I think the two of us could have something."

I took the easy way out, "OK, after class tomorrow, meet me in the parking lot, we'll get a burger, and we can get caught up." How do you tell somebody that you're fucking so many women you just don't have time for a young girl?

That night after supper, mom and I were sharing my favorite chair. I pulled my hand out of her, "Mom tell me what you think about this." And I related my encounter with Tammy.

Cunt just fundamentally think differently then men, Mom's first words, "Is she pretty?"

"Yeah, sure but that's not what I'm talking about."

"Look, she's pretty, she basically asked you out, she want's some of this!" And mom grabbed my cock. I gave her a look. "Oh come on, you've found out how the gals in our group are about sex. You put us in a spot where we had to fess up about how much we like sex. Gals love sex as much as guys, but society fucks us around, No way can I walk up and tell some guy I'm horny, not in high school, not then, not today. People talk way too much. We haven't changed since we were teenagers, the only difference is, now we can be open within our group about it! That poor girl has the hots for you and is going as far as she knows how to tell you." Mom hadn't let go of my dick and I had put a couple of fingers back in her. "You ought to do her, but be sure you use a rubber, don't believe anyone about that stuff. No love without that glove." Now she was stroking me and both my dick and I were noticing it. "Look sweetie, sooner or later you're going to want to get married and have a family of your own. I hope I'm part of that, but I know that what we have isn't going to last forever. Take her out, see what happens! I'd rather have you home in bed with me, but you got to learn about that part of life too!" I found her willingness to share very hot. Since our sex life had taken off, I have fucked mom in every room and every position the two of us could think up. Not only that I had fucked, or had her suck me off while: she was doing dishes, washing clothes, hanging up laundry, vacuuming, dusting, doing windows, making the bed, hell stripping the bed! We had fucked in the car, washrooms at the mall, washrooms at the grocery store, one of my favorite memories was in an unlocked classroom on Parents Night at school, we could see people passing by in the lit hallway and they couldn't see us in the darkened room,. I lied and told mom it was my desk, made it hotter for her! So when I dragged her into the bedroom for one of our rather rare missionary fucks, it was almost a change of pace. I awoke to an early morning blow job, as I was tousling mom's hair and she was suctioning cum out of me I thought, 'oh sure you don't care, not much!'

Tammy and I drove well out of our neighborhood, I wanted to be sure we weren't interrupted. Mom's talk had put ideas in my head, I had a vision of my mother telling my girlfriend, 'no not like that, he likes this... ' Now that was worth a gamble.

We were doing the usual high school chit chat, rumors, stories, who's doing what to who, when, "I got to tell you something but you have to promise to not tell anyone." I barely got a yes out when Tammy rushed on. "There's a big wife swapping group going on in school. No, not us, the PARENTS! Several of the girls are talking, it seems they go for Sunday dates in big groups and..."

Well so much for our little secret! "Ah Tammy, do you really believe that shit? I mean, if it was going on, why would you know about it? Wait a minute, you get invited?"

"NO!, but I heard my mother on the phone, she was talking to, I'm pretty sure Mrs Brewer, it sure sounded like they were talking about sex with a bunch of people. I mean, I heard, 'what about beds', 'on the floor!' ' how many times', 'gals on gals', 'do they use condoms' What else could they be talking about?"

"Yeah, I sort of agree with you, maybe they were talking about a dirty movie?"

"No, she was mentioning peoples first names!"

"You know I got to tell you, that stuff is a turn on, I mean your mom is hot! Me, in a flash!" Exactly what I hoped for. Tammy looked at me like I was some sort of monster.

"Hey, what about me, I'm as pretty as my mom!

"Of course you are, but legally you're underage and I could get in trouble. Let me ask you, when you heard that stuff, did it turn you on? I mean me, a whole bunch of naked women, that's horny! Would you go to a party with your mom?

"You boys, that's all you think about!"

"You might be pretty close there, but think about it, I mean, I don't know a guy in our class that wouldn't want to do at least half the moms around."

"Stop that, I'm sorry I even told you; now are you going to tell me why you don't see me anymore."

"Ahh, what can I tell you? I've got a girlfriend, like your mom, she's older, this gal lets me do her friend, and between them we do everything."

"What do you mean everything?"

"Tammy, there's three of us in bed, and we're all busy! You know I like you, but Jesus, I'm having sex with two grown women, who just don't say no, either to me or each other!. I can't ask you to compete with them. Hell, sometimes I can barely keep up."

"Tammy was close to tears, "Is that all it is, sex, just sex and you drop me? Is that right?"

You know she was right, by this time, that's all it was, just sex. They were all cunts, my mother included, no they were more than cunts; every one in the moms club was a certified three holer. "Tammy we've been out, every time I tried more than a kiss goodnight, you 'weren't ready', 'You were scared', you were all those things and I would go home with a raging hardon! Well, that doesn't happen with these ladies, I don't think they know the word no. Look at us, you start by telling me there's a wife swapping club going on, and then you get upset when I tell you that your mom is a hottie. Shit, I shouldn't have to tell you that, you can look and see it! I don't see anything for us except being friends."

"Well, what if I want more?"

I was starting to get pissed, this was one of those stupid circular arguments that kids have. "Look Tammy, here's what I want, a date that willingly sucks and fucks, a date that tries to fix me up with her mother! You're not going to do that, and that's OK by me. But, don't you go and tell me you want some sort of girl scout dating thing with me, because that's not what I want. Sorry" The ride home was pretty frosty, I looked over one and there was a tear on Tammy's cheek. I wasn't real happy about what I said, but I meant every word of it. If Tammy wants me, she's got to fuck and fuck all the way for it. I was unhappy until I got home and my mom sucked me before dinner. With my dick in mom's mouth, I knew I made the right decision. Since we had the ceiling and one wall of the bedroom mirrored my mother's cocksucking had become first class. Standing by the wall at an angle where my mother could watch herself sucking she had quickly corrected some of her bad habits. Her image showed her not sucking deeply, before she tried to cover that by using her hands, now she was constantly bottoming in my pubic hair so her hands were always free to hold and stimulate my balls and asshole. The other benefit of the mirror was psychological, she was constantly seeing herself, both on her knees in front of her son but she could also look over and see cum and spit running down her chin. She was finally understanding that this was a good thing, in my mind she was never prettier than when her face was dripping. I would look at the mirror and watch her pucker her lips and reach along my prick to try to get every millimeter inside her mouth. As much as I knew she was in it for the money, I couldn't help loving her as she tried her damnedest to make my prick happy! Some of the other side benefits of that mirrored wall and ceiling were that I noticed that if I was spanking mom she would always look at the mirror to watch her ass get pounded. And when ever we had guests she would point out to them all the kicks of watching themselves in the mirrors. It had been a very good investment!

Over dinner I told mom to set up a date with Rose and Jane for the weekend.

"You just want them or should they bring their boys along?"

Tammy and I were nodding or saying Hi in school but about two weeks later she braced me, "I want you to know I went on the pill, next month I should be ready to go."

"Yeah but..."

"Maybe you could take me on a a date with one of your friends, I won't promise anything, but I want to try all that stuff." I must have had my mouth open, I didn't really think I'd ever hear that from Tammy.

I stumbled and hemmed and hawed and finally said I would ask them and see what they say. Tammy kissed me on the cheek and skipped down the hall, happy knowing she had confused me. It was becoming apparent to me that the less I cared about women the more they cared about me.

I gave Des a call, "What would you say to some virgin pussy, something for the two of us to break in? Of course she was interested.

I told her the Tammy story and Des was smart enough to say, "Be sure to tell her, she can't just watch, and that everybody in the room is going to be naked! Make sure she really wants to do this or is just bullshitting." And then she surprised me. "We get the mother, I can get big, big bucks for the two of them at a show." The mother's had ruined me for the whole seduction thing, Talk to Tammy, confirm the date with Des, back to the other one. Lot of trouble, I probably would have dumped her but the thought of her and her mom, worth a little effort!

Took Tammy out to the same distant burger joint, "I talked to my friend, she wants to be sure you're not there as a tourist or something. You have to promise that you'll be as naked as we are, and she said to be sure that you understand anything you want her to do she expects you to do the same."

"What do you mean..." Tammy knew what I had said, she was stalling for an answer.

"Look Tams, when I talked to her she said that you want to see how this stuff is done rent a porno tape, that she's not some sexual crash dummy, what can I say I can't argue with her."

'Well, is she pretty?"Cunts, how do you figure that shit out! She's talking about her first piece of ass and she wants to know if someone is pretty!

"Yes, she's good looking,. I'd guess about 25! Here's the main questions, if she fucks, are you going to fuck? If she sucks my dick are you going to do the same. If not, cancel now! I like you, but with this girl, she's giving me sex, I'm not going to screw that up because you're not sure."

"She sucks your penis?"

"Ahh fuck Tammy, you're not that innocent! Yes, she fucks me, she sucks my cock, I fuck her ass and eat her pussy. Come on! You just want to see a naked woman, spy on your mom!"

We got up from the table with Tammy admitting to wanting to have sex with my dick, I eliminated the word penis from the conversation. She wouldn't 100 percent commit to blow jobs, but 'let me meet her first'.

Three weeks, it took to get all the prelims out of the way. Des had Monday's off so I was to bring Tammy over right after school. Parked in from of Des' I turned to Tammy, "Last chance to leave intact. We get out of the car, you and I are having sex this afternoon." I actually saw a brave smile and got a nod. I leaned over and got a (last I hope) virginal kiss.

Des opened the door on the first ring. I was impressed with her look. No way would you ever take her for a teenager but she was dressed 'young'. Almost a mini skirt, oversized sweater, hair in a pony tail and just a touch of makeup. "Hi, come in, you must be Tammy, I'm Des." With that, Tammy got her first kiss from Des, just a peck on the cheek, but still a kiss. Des hustled us on to her couch, got us a couple of cokes and sat in a chair. After a bit of that; what a nice place, I'm a bad housekeeper, BS, Des cut to the chase. "Tammy, Paul says you want to have sex but you don't know what to do. Maybe how to, is better than what to. Now look, I don't get off on being watched but if you want to join us, the three of us could have some fun together. Here's what I thought we should do today. We'll start with some necking on the couch and then we'll get our collective butts into the bedroom. You got anything you want to add?"

"Can we go slow? I've never done this and..."

"Well. lets give it a whirl." Tammy sat up even straighter when Des sat down and Tammy realized she was now the meat in this sandwich. "Paul, give this poor gal a kiss, we're all friends here." Oh boy was Tams happy to kiss me and at least partially turn her back on Des! Tammy was doing everything she could think of to prolong our kiss, her tongue was a Ninja warrior in my mouth. I broke the kiss to lean across her to pull Des into the action. Now we were kissing directly in front of Tammy's face, Des lifted an arm off of me and extended it behind Tammy. Now Des and I were kissing but Des and Tammy and I were hugging. Des must have felt it as well as I, that relaxing on Tammy's part her whole body just softened a little. Des slid directly from my mouth right onto Tammy. I could feel Tammy going catatonic again, all I could do was gently rub her lower back, Des had control of her shoulder blades and wouldn't release her. As I felt Tammy's body soften again. Des slid back to my lips and I got a well soaked tongue in my mouth. I was trying to identify Tammy's taste when Des grabbed my head and shoved my mouth back down on Tammy. Oh boy was her mouth glad to see a boy again. One of the better kisses in the history of Christendom! I heard Des, "Well that was pretty nice!" and took it as my cue to sit back. "OK Tams honest now, how was that? I'll tell you I liked it, boys just don't have the finesse that girls do when it comes to love making, you're a good kisser. Why don't we go lay down and I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" She laughed as she pulled the big sweater over her head.

Right there, I thought Des had blown the deal, way to fast for a young girl. Des later told me, "Come on, if we'd have gone slow with her, you might be fucking her for Christmas!" There they were two lovely tits encased in a low cut bra that displayed their curves to the fullest! I always felt women got the short end in the sex department, they get pregnant, they have periods and cramps, the have breast cancer, and all those indoor plumbing problems. And I refuse to believe that a woman can be as impressed with her first look at a prick as most guys are with the first view of new tits. I'd seen these before but they still were nice to look at; sort of a purple bra that set her boobs about a half inch apart and the color complimented her light sun tan. When I took my eyes away from them I saw that Tammy was as impressed as I was.

"OK you two, I've got my top off, how about you?" I guess that Des including me in the disrobing made it easier for Tammy, as she started pulling her blouse out, I was ripping at my shirt. Four PM, filtered sunlight through the curtains, me bare chested and two women in their bras! A damn good thing I was getting laid regular as the thought of doing Tam with Des had me in fantasy land. Tammy had on a cheap printed bra that somehow made me immediately think of a little girl in bunny slippers. Des said, "Oh honey, you got to let me take you shopping! You need a better fit than that. It'll be my treat. Let me show you." Des had her bra off in a wink and as I gazed on, she started showing Tammy about gussets and stitching, and "Feel that strap, see the difference, what size do you wear, I might have some you can have, we'll see later.' Now all this was being said and done by a bare boobed Des. While a slightly dazed Tammy just sort of nodded. It takes a while to absorb the idea of someone being casual about nudity.

"Take that off, let's have a look." damned if Tammy didn't unhook and hand over her bra as casually as a half a peanut butter sandwich at lunch break! As Des showed Tammy what her wrong with her bra I sat entranced. Des's boobs were adult sized but firm but as far as shape went, youth won hands down, (or knockers up) small, B cup but perfectly shaped by young muscles. Des's promised lust and lushness, Tammy's sat proudly off her chest with a vision of eternal youth. Fuck the philosophical, I wanted to wallow in all of them. I was not about to interfere with Des, she seemed to be leading in the right direction.

She reached out and lifting one tit said "See, look here you really don't even need a bra but look at this wrinkle from the panels." Grabbing Tammy's hand, she placed it on her own breast, "Feel, not a mark, that's the sign of a good bra. By the way you have lovely boobs." And Tammy sat there as Des kissed and licked her tit. "Paul, kiss, feel this how nice they are, Oh honey with a set like this, you have to share!" Now Tammy was lost, there was a mouth on each of her tits. I barely felt it but a hand came up and cradled my head as I lavished my tit with my tongue. Lifting her head, Des winked at me and grabbed Tammy's hand, "Come on, I've got to see if the rest of you is this nice."

What a change, with the mom's I was the leader of the pack, here I tagged along as Des lead Tammy down the hall. Following two topless girls is not much of a hardship though. When we hit the bedroom, Tammy had a slight panic attack at the sight of the bed. "Un, wait I mean"

Des was having none of that shit. "Relax honey, it's just a bed, we'll all be more comfortable here You want to watch us have sex, I'm not getting on the rug for you. There, there, give me a hug." I am one useless horndog. I've seen women kiss, go down on each other, suck assholes and most anything you can think of but here I was getting an oversized hardon watching these two hug, the thought that I would soon be fucking Tammy was overshadowed by the idea that she would soon be sharing me with Des. A teen aged girl eating her first pussy in front of her boyfriend: I wanted to run in the john and beat off!

Des used the same technique to skin Tam out of her pants as she did on her bra, A nude Des was saying, "You might want to try trimming up down there, see what I've done, not shaved but trimmed down a little, not so short as to be itchy and besides I'll tell you, a lot cleaner, you do this you don't have to worry about smells. All of a sudden Tammy was in bed, her legs spread as Des critiqued her cunt. "See you don't need much, just a little trim here and maybe a little shave here, just a touch, so nice, may I?"

I watched as Tammy received her first kiss on her tiny teeny twat. Now that makes for a set of big eyes! I was sitting up towards her head and leaned in for a light kiss. Tammy grabbed me, not for a more passionate kiss but for someone to hang on to. To show you what a fucked up fun world I live in, I was having an almost virginal kiss with a naked girl who was starting to respond to a female tongue in her cunt. Not only that, but she flinched when I first touched the nearest boob! In another two minutes Tammy's twat took over, Her body was no longer hers to command. Soon I had a demanding tongue in my mouth and not a whimper as I pinched a tit. I tried to slid a hand down to the command center, but Des's head shook no. So far Des had been doing a helluva job on getting us some of Tammy, so I bowed to her expertise and contented myself with tits and lips.

Tammy's head was flailing from left to right as she came for at least the second time. She moved enough to get her lips free, "No More, Stop! I can't take it!" A hand left my back and started pushing against Des's head.

"Like hell you can't!, one more big cum and you get to meet Paul's dick!" I was holding Tammy's arms now and she slowly gave in; from violent jerks and yelled nos, we went to an undulating, thrusting, love lusting, teenager going "no, no, no," But now these nos were soft and almost wistful. It was no longer a negative, just a sound the cumcunt was making. Des grabbed me and got me positioned over Tammy; unheld, Tammy's legs never closed.

Later on there was some blood on the sheets, If there was a hymen I never noticed. Between Des' tongue And Tammy's arousal I didn't push into Tams,. I fell to the bottom of her young sweet pussy. On maybe the third stroke, I came back to earth and stopped to wallow in her newness. Damn, she was tight, almost as tight as some loosened asses I had fucked, tight and bumpy.

When I mentioned that to my mother she laughed and told me, "Watch, when you do her after her next period, most of those bumps will be gone. It's one of those things we have. In fact after you have a child, all of that is gone."

But now I was suspended over teen Tammy and her tiny twat. Looking down, her face was covered in sweat, her hair a mess and her eyes opened. Opened in question, why did I stop? I leaned down and kissed her, "You're my first, my very first teen age pussy, I like it!" As I went back to stroking my newest cunt, Des got along side of us, I moved my arm so she could get inside, now Des' face was next to Tammy, I felt rather than saw Des' hand snake between us to cup Tammy, unbidden, Tammy leaned her head to kiss Des! Oh Jesus, that sight, the unforced kiss was so arousing, it was all I could do to not cum on the spot. But I was determined to get Tammy 100 percent into the fucking club. It was hard but I managed to keep stroking till she came on my dick, by the way, the square of 18 is 324! I know Tammy had a very nice cum, but it was shit in comparison to mine! It was the very best I ever had next to fucking my mom right after a spanking! We were laying side by side trying to get our heart rates down below a 1000! Des moved over to start cleaning my cock. It's very hard to say no to someone who is sucking your dick, but I had wanted to get Tammy started on the right path by having her clean the very first cock that fucked her.

Des stopped and humped her way up to me. "Look, your gal was cherry, look! Look!" Sure enough Des' lips were blood covered! "Oh Paul, lick her, you got to taste it, real virgin blood! How often you think you'll get the chance, try it!"

Since then, I've gone down on gals during their period, Des was right, this was ... what ... lighter ... didn't even taste like real blood, blood lite? I don't know, I'm glad I did it but once was enough. The only reason I ever went down on chicks during their periods was to impress on them that there was nothing we were not going to do. No vampire genes in me. But once started, I started licking in earnest, Tammy saved me, "No more,. Too much, stop! Please!" I fell back, relieved that I didn't have to finish, Des gave Tammy a kiss so that Tammy now had her own blood on her mouth and then Des finished my cleanup. A half an hour later when Des went to lick Tammy there were no complaints. And when Des swung around to get her crotch over Tammy's face, it was Tammy who did the final positioning to get her new best friend ever, down to her mouth. What a sight, Tams still had those skinny girl's legs, Des's looked like a showgirl, Des had the thighs and hips of a big girl Tam's slimness in comparison made her look more like 11 than her actual 16 years. Tammy came first, what the heck Des knew where all the buttons were hidden, but Des wasn't far behind. What impressed me as a spectator was that Tammy only stopped eating for a moment while she came. Two deep breaths later she was determined to repay the favor and attacked the pussy above her with a frenzy. It's been my experience that you have to cum 4 or 5 times in front of strangers before you become casual about loosing control for everyone to see. Tammy was the exception, no shame in her cumming either before, during or after! If anything she was proud of her cum.

After she and Des got done with their congratulatory kisses Tammy turned to me,

"Did you see me? Did you see how I came? The girls at school say you take a long time to like sex, I came the very first time, first time on a dick, first time on a tongue! Thank you, thank both of you!" Tammy scrambled to kiss both Des and I. No guile, all honesty, so tempting to take advantage of her{ ... my mom ... her mom ... Rose ... can she get me some of her friends ... Still the real turn on would be her mom ... Ohhh... }

I was brought back from dreamland when Des started to show Tammy about sucking cock. Des had just got done wiping the two of down, in my case up, with a warm washcloth. "Come here honey, let's get you used to cocks! Come on grab it while you can see what you're doing. See the head, try tickling it with a fingernail." I jumped. "See, sensitive, Now this rim, right below the head is a turn on for guys, your fingers won't do much there but your tongue will knock 'em dead." I felt Des's tongue, first a lick on the head of my dick and then a lick around on the shaft, "Now here you try that, feel the difference in texture, Me, I like that sort of roughness on the head, the shaft's a little too smooth for me, but when you are sucking a guy off remember you own him; his dick, your teeth, believe me they know!

I was being the test dummy at the sex show and I loved it but, "Hey, don't give her any ideas!"

"Sweetie, don't you worry, nobody's going to bite this pretty prick, we all love it don't we Tammy?"

This was all so new to Tammy, an hour ago she was a virgin, now a naked lady was holding her boyfriends dick and engaging her in conversation about dicks in general and one in particular. Trying to sound like a hip grownup, "Oh yeah, it's a nice one." Des smiled at me behind Tam's back.

As much as I like having my dick played with, I'm a little uncomfortable with two women discussing my balls. I enjoyed Des showing how you can suck a ball into your mouth ... but don't try two, you sure don't want to pinch them. "No, don't look away! It's just part of his body. See how loose they are now, later when he gets ready to cum you'll feel how tight they get. In fact that's a good way to tell if he's getting ready to come. They're up tight you know you're close to blast off time. Now what do you know about self defense?

"Oh you mean kneeing if you can't get away?"

"Well there's that, but I prefer a good kick. If you ever have to, try to kick behind his dick. Now if you can't get room look..." And my buddy Des grabbed my balls and gave a half twist and a slight downward pull. She sure had my undivided attention! "You ever have to, try this, a half turn and jerk down as hard as possible! Remember who ever you're trying to get away from is a bad guy, if you have to do this try to rip his balls clear off! Now you try."

"Whoa" I said as reaching for some sort of cover.

"Take it easy, all I want her to do is get the idea of the half twist and the pull, not the real thing."

"Just be gentle Tammy, I'm just a young boy and I'd like to use them for a long time." I never fully relaxed buy it was would have been hot to have two women playing with your balls if I didn't hear stuff like, ... make sure you got a good grip ... that's what the half turn's for ... remember, one motion, grab, twist, rip...

"OK enough of that, about time my dick get a little love and affection, you two have half scared the poor thing to death!"

"Ohh poor baby!" And in one swoop Des was nose buried on my prick. My prick had been half hard, enjoying the feelings but worried about the conversation about ripping and tearing. Once inside that warm welcoming mouth, all fears were over! I never knew how lucky I was, at the time I didn't know any women who down deep didn't love sex, from hand job, through missionary to blow jobs and anal, all of them loved sex and even though I had started blackmailing them I had somehow released something in them; as a group they all loved it, sex with me, with their sons, with each other. It was 15 years before I found out that not everybody was that way.

Des stayed bottomed out on my cock and then slowly went up to the head and then back down slowly almost ritually, after the first two strokes she added one hand doing that semi spiral corkscrew motion that seems to come naturally to women. Outside the great feelings Des was generating, I got to look at Tammy. I had expected her to be, shocked, repulsed, frightened, but the look on her face was excited, questioning, she wanted to try! As usual, whenever Des's head came up she was looking at my face. I pointed with my eyes at Tammy and Des got right with the program.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.