Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

The use and abuse of abuse
Rose thinks about being a whore

Now with John's mother I learned a valuable lesson, you're going to hit somebody, make sure they never fucking forget it. I ended up hitting her to get her to line up I don't want to do that again one of the reasons being I think I could learn to like it. John's dad was a doctor, a surgeon and according to my dad's books seemed to do a lot of work for cash. I loved her tape, she kept her pearls on the whole time. There was one scene in profile, somebody had her by the ears and was face fucking her big time, every time he bottomed in her mouth, the pearls would bounce on her neck. I found that very arousing.

Anyway, same sort of start, "Come on Mrs Brewer, look at this tape of John and I. This one started with her over somebody's lap, really getting her ass slapped. She recognized it immediately and surprised me by diving at me, not a grab for the remote but a full lay out tackle.

I went over backwards with her on top. "You son of a bitch ... Where did you get..." While she was yelling, she was also trying to knee me in the groin. I managed to get my hips turned enough to stop her from ringing my bell. After I had my balls protected, I was able to concentrate on the fist she was hitting me in the face with. I was sort of laughing at her response until she laid one on my nose. That hurt, fuck that shit! I buried a fist in her stomach. The fight went out of her as she tried to catch her breath

I punched her twice more to be sure she got the message. Then I got up. Mrs Brewer was balled up still trying to get her breath back. I grabbed a hand and pulled her up to the couch. There were tears in her eyes, I don't think anyone had ever treated her that way.

"Mrs. Brewer, I've got a couple more tapes of you doing a lot of stuff, I want you to start doing that stuff with me. You don't want to; that's OK, I'll just mail them out, let's see your boss's home address is over in Evansville right, and I know the mailing address for the Junior League and the local Medical Association. You sit there, get your breath and make up your mind. Before you say one word, make sure you know this, you will never raise a hand to me. I can promise you that I'm going to spank you, I'm going to fuck your ass and ... no, I'm going to do whatever I fucking want to, if you say yes, you say yes to everything! Understand?" I reached out and grabbed an ear and twisted.

As her head turned trying to take pressure off the ear, she gasped out a yes. I twisted harder, she was a fast learner, "Yes sir"

"Take your time, but understand you only get one fucking answer today, yes, you fuck and suck, no and you get to explain to your friends about your exercise tapes." On screen, Mrs Brewer was licking a recently fucked dick. "By the way, you seem to be a very good cocksucker." This time she tried to scratch my face, but I was waiting. I leaned away from her nails, grabbed her hair and as I pulled up, I hit her in the stomach again. No let up this time, I slapped her on both cheeks and then ripped her blouse to expose her bra, I slapped her tits hard, the outside one a good swift sideways slap, the inboard one a heavy downwards swing that actually popped her tit out of the bra. I finished with a solid kidney punch She went down to her knees; the pain from those kidney punches is intense, as she knelt there, trying to breath and crying, she pissed herself "Don't fuck with me, next time I'll punch your cunt out!" Mrs. Brewer suddenly put both hands on her knees and hunched her shoulders as if she was cold, I saw her tremble. She was cumming,! I had read about such shit, but here it was, right in front of me!

"Listen cunt, you just lost any right to choose; decision time is over, I'm in charge from now on." I grabbed her hair again and forced her face down into the wet carpet. "Lick it, lick your piss and tell me you're sorry or I'll kick your ass from here to the fucking curb." I had her cheek pressed against the rug and she had to curl her tongue to reach the soaked rug, but lap she did, I watched her lick 3 or 4 times and had to try... "I'm going to let go of your hair, show me you've learned, show me you'll obey, lick some more." I let go and there was no hesitation, her face turned downward,, nose into the rug and she didn't just lick, she lapped at the urine soaked rug. Damn, my dick was hard."Now, are you a cocksucker?"

"Yes sir"

"Good take another lick." I just nudged her in the ribs with my shoe tip, just a warning. "Do you like to eat pussy?"

"Yes sir"

"Good, you can have another lick. Will you say thank you when I fuck you in the ass?"

"Yes sir"

"You're doing much better, take another lick. Now, can you cum from fucking or do you have to have pain?"

Still facing down, she said, "No sir, I can cum without being hit, but I like a man who takes charge."

"You know I'm the new man in your life right?"

Softly, "Yes sir"

"You accept that you now answer to a teenager, that your cunt belongs to a teenager."

A choked back sob and "Yes sir"

"Stand up and take off those clothes, Now!" She did, and as I watched as her face became relaxed with each piece she took off. "OK that blouse is ruined, you can use it to wipe the piss off your face," I actually got a tentative smile of gratitude! By the time she was sliding her panties down her leg she was almost smiling. "Spread your legs a little bit more, That's better, I like seeing your cunt. Take your hands, hold your tits, thumb and forefinger on the nipples. What size bra do you wear?"

'34 C", she had stopped sobbing, but there were tears on her cheeks.

"Now, Rose, Rosie; I think Rosie suits you better than Rose, I don't want to punish those tits, but the only way that happens is if you are a good girl. I think we should start our new relationship with a spanking, get over my lap." I couldn't believe this was happening but I was overjoyed. A friend of mine's mother naked and over my lap, I'm still amazed I didn't cum right there. "OK hands behind your back, don't let go!" And I spanked someone besides my mother for the very first time in my life! I was learning that all the cunts from the tapes were fucking putty, I could pretty much do what I wanted to with them. The first few hits I was pretty tentative, but once I saw some color get in her cheeks I just fucking wailed away. Later on Rose explained how it was better for her to have to wait for each blow. When my hand got sore, I stopped and just ran a dry finger into her ass.

That brought the first cry from her, "Oww, please, can I suck that and get it wet?" As I pulled my finger out she was already turning her head so I didn't have to reach far for her mouth. Her tongue was all over my finger, so I added one more finger for her to minister too. As I pulled out and moved back to her ass, I heard a soft, thank you sir.

With one finger in her ass up to the second joint and the other probing around I started, "Let's lay out our new arraignment, Rosie, you're the cunt, I'm the boss. You don't have to answer. One squeeze for yes, two for no, I'll let you know when to talk." I felt the first of many squeezes. You are going to learn to like teen age cock, and lots of it."Squeeze, "You will fuck and suck on demand." Squeeze, I have a few select pussys for you to eat," A big Squeeze. "I've seen you on all those tapes, do you cum from an ass fuck?"

A squeeze as she said, "I don't cum so much as it feels real good, I enjoy it and I think one day I'll start cumming, I'm close right now. Can I say something?

"Go ahead"

"Please don't let my son know about this, please I love him and don't want him to..."

"You wouldn't want John to fuck you?"

"No, I don't want my son to know about this, how could I live at home if he finds out I like this kind of sex?"

This was getting interesting, "OK, let's get you upright, I want to look at my new cunt." Damn, Rose had a dancer's body, in fact she told me later on that she had studied ballet but her tits betrayed her, They got too big to do anything really great. She even thought about getting an operation but her folks wouldn't hear of it. She was still a lean lady for her age. Naked you could see a hint of hip bone and there was just the barest layer of fat over her rib cage. I was studying her boobs when she started to say something, I held up my hand and she stopped immediately. I crooked a finger and Rose stepped closed. Since this was the very first true submissive I had ever met I decided to explore. I reached out a hand and hefted a tit. Boy they are heavy. Rose's nipples were fully extended so I was able to easily grasp them between thumb and forefinger. Oh fun! I could see and feel Rose bracing herself for a pinch. The fun was that she thought she knew what was coming but she wasn't pulling away. This time, I squeezed just to gauge resistance, just as I lightly pinched some of that side flesh just back from her tit and extending under her arm. Then it was a little pinch of stomach flesh.

"You have one very nice body, so far I like it". I had a pinch of stomach skin and shook it a little, "Nice" I slid down through her pubic hair, "Don't shave, but trim this up so it's shorter but not bristly", and I gave a little tug, she jumped, "I want to still be able to feel it, OK?"

"Yes master"

"I don't think we need that master shit, sir is fine. Now turn" Her face betrayed her, she wanted my hand in her pussy, not near as much as my dick wanted to be there! For an old married broad she had a fine looking and feeling ass. It still had some redness from the spanking, and when I was fondling it I hit a spot near her kidney, that brought out a groan. "I'm afraid that's going to hurt for a week or so, don't be worried if you piss blood for the next few days. Turn back and spread your legs a little." Rose really didn't have to spread her legs very far, she had wide set legs and there was almost always a space between them. As she stood there, I slid two fingers into her, just like the porn books had promised, a spanking had lubed her up. "You always this wet?"

She blushed, "No"

"Don't worry, I like it. Now, climb on my lap, no facing me." Rose cautiously took my dick in her hand and brought her pussy to it as she climbed aboard. Between my dripping with anticipation and her oozing with it, her pussy was a slam dunk. So warm, so firm, so clinging and yet I slid into her as if I had been there a million times before and yet it was exciting to me because it was new to me ... One of the mysteries of the sex thing is, how can it be so tight yet so easy? Almost enough to make you believe in a benevolent god. Well, if she's going to be this pliable it may take some of the fun out of it. But not a lot, I was ordering a broad, a broad the same age as my mother to do my sexual bidding, that will never get old, I might, but the concept will glow with an eternal light!. Now to borrow a phrase from Hemingway, I was well and truly seated in my newest grannie cunt, "Hands on my shoulders, let's talk, by the way, you have a very nice pussy, I'm looking forward to exploring it and showing it off. Now tell me, when did you find out you like pain with your fucking?"

Because of our position, I wasn't that deep in Rose, but could use her cunt as a lie detector, she clamped up at my first question. With her hands on my shoulders and mine on her hips, we could have been dancing except for being seated. Our eyes could not have been more than four inches apart

She told me how when she turned thirteen her family gave her 13 congratulatory swats, her mother, older sister her brother and by the time she got over daddy's knee she was oozing with desire. "I had my very first orgasm on my daddy's lap. She went on to tell me how ashamed she was, no one to talk to, she was sure she was going to hell. After some experimenting she found a way to piss off her brother so that he would spank her for stealing his stuff or screwing up his dates. Pretty soon both she and her brother were getting off on the spankings, but they never once came out and admitted it.

As she continued with her sexual history, I could see she was getting off being 'forced' to tell all to a teenager. She would hesitate and I would squeeze a nipple or lightly slap the part of her ass that she wasn't sitting on, and another embarrassing fact would come pouring out.

Boy I'll tell you, I can't wait till I get to college, so many women I've met say the first time they did another girl was in college. If the schools had hidden cameras in the ladies dorms they could bring in more money than football! Then she went on to tell how she went home on spring break with her roomie and how she was forced to do the younger brother. Later on she and her roomie did 5 guys one night, and what a bad idea that was, they had to beat guys off as the stories spread. If my dick wasn't inside of Rose. I might have pissed myself with excitement. My friend's mother, naked in my lap. My dick in her cunt and she was bound to tell all. I would stop her to turn her head and tongue out an ear or reach down and get a couple of fingers full of our juices to feed her. Every time she would be sucking my fingers clean she would, if anything, look at me with even more intensity.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.