Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

In in a conversational voice, "I think it's time Shawn and I got to expand our sexual horizons, mom why don't you and Mrs Wilson switch places?"

"I think we can be on a first name basis here, call me Emily but why don't you guys switch?"

"Well Emily, as you know, we are the bosses here. We're not you guys. You and my mom are our cunts. All four of us know that. The best way for you to enjoy your cunthood is to serve your masters. In fact, while you switch, how about a couple of kisses between our favorite cunts?"

I whispered into mom's ear again, "Make me proud now, soak your fingers in her pussy, have Shawn lick them off.

Fucking people are weird, Shawn and I had been doing our mothers for over a month now, I had been fucking his mom on the side for the last two weeks. I had set up this foursome with his mother so we could get our sex, out in the open. Between the tax scams and the porno tapes, there was no defense for either of these two. I still hadn't shown Shawn the tape of his mom and the dog, or the one of his mom with most of the players from the local NBA team. I had shown him the tape of our mothers doing each other and switching guys, had him take the tape home and confront his mother after I shown him the power of blackmail by running my mom through some of her paces. Earlier when I showed her the copy of the dog tape, she collapsed, she knew all was lost. Between the dog and those black basketball players, she was just another cunt for my growing stable.

On the way home from school, I decided to start my project to widen my sex life. "Boy, I got to tell somebody, I'm sleeping with my mother." Shawn stopped as if a tree had fallen on him. "Yeah, I know, but it's great, I've got some stuff on her she can't do anything, she does as I tell her. Well, we went round and round, Both Shawn and I had talked about how hot we thought each others mother's were so I knew he was curious. He said he didn't believe me and I said I'd prove it. All this from a guy I knew was fucking his mother! When we walked in, my mother started to blush, all she had on was the see through night gown and a skimpy set of undies.

I stopped her, "No mom, I've told Shawn about us. Now get us some cokes and meet us in the rec room. Mom came in, I could see a tear in her eye. What a turn on. I had a tape in the VCR. "Come on mom, sit in the middle, I want you friendly with my good buddy Shawn here." Now Shawn didn't know where to look, I mean my mom's tits were swinging before his eyes and she couldn't take a step with out her leg exposed all the way to the panties. As I wanted for the TV to warm up, "You know Shawn, when my dad died I found a whole bunch of stuff. Apparently he had been fixing the books for a lot of people and they had some wild parties. Here's one with both our moms. As the tape started, I whispered to mom, "Put a hand on his leg, do it, because you're doing both of us today." The tape was standard home movie porn, Mom and Shawn 's mother in our master bedroom, laughing, giggling, and slowly stripping each other. Mom in white underwear, Shawn 's mother in all black, both with nylons and garter belts. When my mom took off Emily's garter belt she threw in a couple of hard slaps, Emily did an exaggerated jump and clamped hands to her ass. When Emily got to mom's garter belt, no slaps a long kiss and an extended tongue sliding across both cheeks, They hugged and kissed and rubbed their tits against each other. Watching mom I could see that it was a happy memory but she was unhappy to be sharing it with a teenaged friend of her son. Shawn's pants were giving him away Barnum and Bailey would have been proud of that tent. "Mom, stand up take off the nighty. Shawn take a side, let's get this out of the way." I could see Shawn was conflicted, if it hadn't been his mom up there on the 50 inch screen I think he would have been running. He reached for mom's panties as if afraid he was going to get burned. "Count of three, down they go." As they hit her ankles mom tried to shield her puss with her legs. "Stop that mom, no secrets here. Now sit back and make sure Shawn enjoys the film." Pretty standard porn, Missionary, dog fashion,. Cock sucking, switching from one couple to the other. Them mom and Emily switched partners and mugged for the camera as they sucked the new dicks.

I leaned over, "Unzip him mom, and kiss him, do it now!" Poor Shawn I really think he thought I was gong to hit him any second. As my mother kissed him he was looking at me over her shoulder, I gave him a wink. Back on screen my mother was holding a dick, as his mother sucked hard on it. "Mom, time to show Shawn what a good cocksucker you are." As I said it, I could tell by her eyes she was back in the zone, when she got like that she would fuck till she passed out. Now bent over his lap I was looking at my sweet mother's ass. I gave it a slight slap and stuck just a fingertip in her ass. "On the floor, cunt, suck like a good whore, on your fucking knees." It was strange, I loved bossing and degrading my mother, but I loved the actions, my mom loved the words, the more name calling, the happier she was. "Help her, guide her, she's just a poor cocksucker" and I put his hand on top of my mother's head while on screen his own mother looked at the camera with cum overflowing from her mouth.

Now Shawn had both hands on my mom. I watched as he came while, on screen, his mother bucked into a prick buried in her ass. My mom was trying to sit up, Shawn was having none of it! "Stay there mom; now look Shawn, you see what I've got going here. I'm going to give you a copy of this tape. I want us fucking our mother's together. Tell your mom, she does us or I send out this and a couple of others I've got." Shawn was starting to get hard again, either from my mom's mouth or the idea of fucking his own mom in public. OK that's all for now, no more of my mom until I get some of your mom, OK? Clean him up and put his dick away."

I was walking Shawn to the door, "Don't worry I've got more copies of that tape, in fact I even have some copies stashed with a lawyer. Let me know when you want the four of us to get together." Shawn left in sort of a daze. When I got back to the living room, my mother was on her knees. "I hated that, but you were right, I'm so hot, please do me, honey, you know when I get like this, yours is the only dick that takes the edge off."

"Well just this once." We both laughed. As we walked to our bedroom, I had to say it, "Your ass. Is so hot, I need to give you a spanking!

She looked over her shoulder, "Anytime baby, my ass is always yours, If it's OK with you I could use a regular fuck right now, How about a spanking and an ass fuck with my own special cleanup tonight for bedtime?"

"Well, if I have to wait, there will be extra strokes."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.