Crisis at Ishtar - Cover

Crisis at Ishtar

Copyright© 2012 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 53: Unacceptable Responses

Bright lights welcomed me. I was not sure how long it had been. I raised a hand to shade my eyes and looked around.

I discovered that I was lying with my head in James lap. He was stroking my hair and gazing down at me. "Meiko," he said quietly.

"No!" I said sharply. "I'm not hurt. In fact, I'm as far from being hurt as you can get. James, I have heard that women can pass out if they cum hard enough. I don't know how you did it, but I was perfectly primed when someone started licking me."

"Why thank you," Janice said. I lifted my head up to find that she was lying so her head was next to my right hip. "Although next time it would be nice if you didn't try to suffocate me when you cum."

I heard my sister concubines giggle. "Sorry," I whispered.

"Not your fault," Janice replied, waving a hand. "We did have you primed perfectly."

"How?" I asked.

Instantly, two large and fluffy feathers were held over my eyes. "Feathers," Brittany replied with a giggle. "James said the tickling while you were blindfolded would be the perfect torture."

"Yes, but torture isn't supposed to make you cum," Kitty replied. She sounded so much like a crotchety old maid that everyone laughed.

James held up a hand to end the laughter. "Meiko, I need to demonstrate to Colonel Johanes that you've been properly punished. Can you make like a meek concubine during a communications?"

"She just has to answer like you ordered during the punishments," Bethany said. "And at her usual volume. Colonel Dimwit will be sure she's cowed."

I nodded. James turned to look at the ceiling. "Colonel Johanes," he called out.

"What now?" the Colonel's voice growled over the speakers. "Are you going to accept my order and turn that insolent concubine over to Captain Entman for discipline."

"I don't believe that is necessary," James replied. "I have disciplined Meiko. She understands what she did and has accepted her punishment."

"Her accepting the punishment doesn't count," Colonel Johanes sneered. "I get to decide when she's been adequately punished."

"I don't believe I've received any word that a commander can issue such an order," James replied calmly. "Meanwhile, this is a courtesy call, so you can hear that Meiko has been punished." He turned to look at me. 'Meiko, did I punish you for what you did?"

"Yes, master," I replied softly.

"Was the punishment a torture for you?"

"Yes, master."

"Do you understand what you did that was wrong?"

"Yes, master."

"Will you make the same mistake again?"

"No, master."

"Unless you know it will result in the same punishment," Tina whispered in my ear. "I've seen you enjoying a cuddle, but that orgasm was fantastic."

Just then, my hands were finally released from their bonds. I brought them down to cover my mouth and muffle any giggles.

James ignored the interplay. "There you have it," he said to the ceiling. "Meiko has been punished and has made it clear she won't offend again."

"Did she?" Colonel Johanes growled out one last time. "Look, you and all the citizens here have been extremely uncooperative. You may claim that the regulations protect you, but I have already filed a couple of reports. I expect that you will be more cooperative in the future, or I will be filing formal charges against you."

"We will help as much as we can," James replied. "But it is not our primary mission and we really don't have many citizens with the type of training necessary to help you. Now if you are satisfied this time?"

"Not really, but I cannot complain too much. Or at least, I won't make a complaint to you since you will ignore it again," Colonel Johanes said with a snort. "Don't believe that I won't report this latest incident."

There was a moment of silence and then the speakers gave off the ping indicating that the call had been shot down.

James waited a moment and then bent down. He put his arms around my waist and lifted me up, showering my face with kisses. I was still dazed from the earlier orgasm, but I roused enough to put my hands on his shoulders and start to kiss him back.

"Hey!" Janice cried. "Meiko already got laid today."

James paused in his kissing so I leaned forward in his arms to put my head on his shoulder. "I did not get laid," I said with a sleepy giggle. "Nothing actually entered my vagina."

"Um, Meiko," Tina said. "In this case you should say that nothing entered your slutty little concubine cunt, but the problem with that is that you still had the best orgasm any one of us has had all week."

"Probably longer than that," I replied dreamily. "But I didn't get to give James pleasure. And I'm sure he hated punishing me."

"James orchestrated the whole thing," Janice told me. "And you couldn't see the smirk on his face every time you tried to bite back a moan. He had Kitty and Brittany teasing you almost from the start. I was sure you were going to complain about it."

"I was terrified of saying extra words," I admitted. "Every time I did, I got hit."

"It was never going to hurt you," Tina said holding up a foam paddle. The device had several small holes. "This is what we were using. I have no idea where James got it."

"He got it out of a replicator," Bethany said. "I have to say it's an interesting design. It doesn't really hurt if it hits you, but it whistles when swung. I noticed you always jumped when it hit you."

I nodded. Then I looked at James. 'Master, perhaps you should treat my sisters. They haven't disobeyed you and I'm sure they have needs after watching my punishment. They should not be punished because of me."

My sister concubines voiced agreement. Kitty and Brittany grabbed me from James' arms and started to shower my shoulders and neck with kisses. I found that my body was still tingling from the previous orgasm and playfully pushed them away.

"Aww, but we want to make you happy," Kitty mourned.

"My body hasn't recovered from the last orgasm. I think I should sit this one out," I replied.

James laughed. "Well, someone should probably watch all of the babies."

"The babies!" Kitty and Brittany cried at the same time. They whirled away from me and ran from the room.

Everyone left in the room burst out laughing. "We should follow," Bethany commented. "Despite everything, spending a few minutes with our babies is not a bad thing."

I nodded as all of us got up. I looked around and realized that I had been in the middle of the huge bed we normally slept in. James noticed my gaze as I started to walk backwards towards the door.

"It was a lot safer than my other options, and I could have the AI set up the restraint system," he told me. "Again Meiko, I'm sorry. I wouldn't have done anything."

"Except that Governor Dimwit demanded that I be punished and was insisting that his Mini Me be allowed to do it," I said. "I didn't even think about how everyone might react to my outburst. I just wanted to protect Brad and answer the question the marine had."

"Hopefully, the marine will talk to Captain Travis. Her ship does have a rabbit then?" James asked as we entered our living room.

"Yup," Brittany said. "One of the older bucks grew too big to be bred, so we gave him to them."

"We gave them a bad bunny?" Tina asked.

"No," Kitty replied. I noticed that she was holding a baby to each of her breasts. "He actually is a complete sweetheart and has an amazing color pattern. The only problem is that we couldn't really breed him. We did allow the crew of Cabo to pick."

James nodded. "We do need to be careful about that. I hate to admit, but I'm counting on the goodwill we are building up to help prevent Colonel Johanes from doing too much."

I nodded and put my arms around James briefly. He patted me absently before releasing me to go over by Brittany and look at Jamie. I used his inattention to find Madoka and bring her to my breasts. My daughter began drinking lustily as I wandered to a recliner and sat down.

Madoka only drank for a short time before she hiccupped and pulled away from my breast. I took a moment to burp her. She surprised me by not spitting up. Instead, once she was comfortable, she leaned her head on my breast and closed her eyes. I leaned back in the recliner and started to softly rock it.

I had closed my own eyes and was thinking about the day. A gentle touch on my shoulder got me to open my eyes and look up. Bethany was standing there looking down at me.

"James took Kitty and Brittany to the bedroom," she told me. "Tina, Janice and I plan on joining. Do you want to join as well?"

I shook my head. "I can stay out here to watch the babies," I admitted. "And honestly, I'm still tingling from everything that was done earlier."

Bethany looked surprised. "But..."

"But nothing!" I snapped. "I know that James didn't put his cock into me. That doesn't change the fact that you all made perfect and passionate love to me. I don't need more at the moment."

Bethany leaned down to kiss me on the lips. "We do love you, Meiko."

"I know," I whispered.

Bethany then straightened up. I saw her turn away from me and watched as she walked towards the bedroom. I simply closed my eyes and continued to hold my daughter in my arms.

I dozed for some time, with Madoka sleeping and drooling onto my chest. Then I heard a faint ping from the ceiling. "Concubine Meiko. Your master is asleep and someone is calling for him. Shall I wake him?" the AI asked.

"That would be up to you," I replied. "But if it's a non-emergency I can answer."

There was a moment of silence and then Candi spoke. "Hey Meiko, the ships that were visiting are heading out. Do you think James needs to know?"

"I don't remember any issues," I replied. "The ships were just here for a quick maintenance check right?"

"That's what I was told when I took over communications," Candi replied. "All three ships just needed a quick check of their armor and a chance to take a short break."

"I'm sure that was easy to complete," I replied. "Although, I'd be the last person you should ask about that. I never help on that."

Candi giggled. "No, you just tell idiots like that Captain Entman off. I swear that man is a complete waste of space. But thanks for protecting Brad."

The AI interrupted our conversation before I could reply. "Concubine Meiko. Citizen Alexis is at the door to the pod. She claims that she needs to meet with you briefly. James has not forbid her from entering. Shall I open the door?"

I looked up. "I thought the door was supposed to only open to James unless he instructed otherwise?"

"He changed that after we landed," Bethany said softly. I sat up and turned. My sister concubine was standing in the doorway to the bedroom. Her long hair hung down to her waist. I could see sweat dripping off her large breasts as she glided into the room.

"Allow Alexis to enter," Bethany said as she sat down on the couch.

"Why aren't you with James?" I asked.

"The kids wanted to cuddle," Bethany replied. "I wasn't ready to sleep just yet, so I thought I'd come out and visit with you."

The main door to the pod slid open as we talked. Alexis stood in the doorway. Her face was a mask of indecision and fear. Before I could invite her in, she inhaled deeply before squaring her shoulders and walking into the room. I could see someone peeking in around the doorway as Alexis walked up to me.

The woman dropped to her knees and put a hand out to touch my knee. "Meiko ... Little One ... I have to apologize to you," she said slowly. "When I first escaped the barbarians, I was hurt. In my pain, I claimed you were oppressed by James. Now I realize that you were merely content."

Bethany giggled. I turned to look at my sister concubine. She had a hand over her mouth. "What?" I asked her.

"I remember one day back in our party room when Alexis was told you were content. Back then she didn't believe it," Bethany said.

Alexis nodded. "No, I didn't believe it. I couldn't believe it. For months, I lived with Manuel and his goons. In my mind, the male citizens just wanted all women to be sex toys. I couldn't imagine a man who was honorable."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.