Her Name Is Emily
Chapter 3

 

After fucking each other a couple more times we took a shower together and went off to dinner at the Denny's just across the parking lot.

After ordering, I got Emily's attention.

"Sure, what is it you have to tell me?"

"OK, first I need two promises from you ... that you tell no one what I'm about to tell you and you won't scream or anything when I do tell you, OK?"

Unsure, she bit her lip and said: "I promise - tell me?"

Putting my hand on hers, I told her, this sixteen-year-old, my entire personal history including that I'm worth about $550 million dollars. She thought I was joking at first.

Our food came, and we both ate it, with her asking me a lot of questions, including some about my previous relationships with other women, detail about Susan and me. I explained why she was the first woman I ever told. She loved hearing that I loved her. We finished and walked back to our hotel room.

"Steven, are we soul-mates?" she asked looking over at me.

"Em, I used to hear my buddies in high school tell me about the latest and greatest girls they met, and they would often throw around that word. I would laugh at them over and over again, but they never met you."

"I'm not the weepy kind of guy Emily, but I do love you more than I have ever loved any woman. That ring on your finger is an expression of my love for you. We will get married and have babies if that's what you want. I want to lavish you with beautiful things all of the time. Let's leave and I'll buy you an outfit or two so we can go out tomorrow to a nice place."

"Sure Steven, let's go to your place?" she said.

As we checked out of the hotel the same gentleman from before asked if there was a problem?

"No, just a change of plans, go ahead and charge me for the second day," I said, looking at my girlfriend.

"Very good, Mr. Vanderbilt."


We caravanned to my place in Bakersfield - It's just a simple one-bedroom apartment, but it was mine. She was impressed with how clean it was, thinking that all guys are slobs, I assume. It might be time to get a more permanent place to live – a place closer to her parents.

I changed into a nice shirt and pants, put my important papers and laptop in my backpack, along with another change of clothes. I stopped by the apartment manager's office.

"Hello, Steven – who is this pretty young lady?" Linda said.

"My fiancée. I got all of the stuff I want to keep – I'm moving out as of right now. You can either throw out or give away everything I left in the apartment. We're moving in together in a bigger place. Sorry for the short notice, Linda. Bye!"

Emily said: "Goodbye," on our way out the office.

"How far from your parents do you want to live, Em?" I asked leaning up against her car.

"I've gotten used to living near the ocean, but I'll go anywhere you are – anywhere!" she said.

"While I'm talking your parents into letting me marry you, how about Santa Barbara or Santa Maria?" I asked.

"Either one sounds wonderful, but they're both three hours away," Emily responded.

"How about Newport Beach," I suggested.

"Oooh, yeah – but won't that be expensive to live there?"

"Not when I get to wake up each morning and see you first thing," I said.

"You are such a smooth operator, Steven Vanderbilt," she said to me.

"I've never been in love before, only lust." I replied. "Follow me, and I'll find a place to stay in Newport Beach, I would think there's a Marriott down there somewhere."

"A Marriott? We spent yesterday in a Rodeway, why the upgrade?" she wondered.

"You will never be in anything less than a Four-Star hotel again, little lady. Let's exchange phone numbers in case I lose you on the Interstate, OK?"

She gave me a wonderful kiss. We swapped phone numbers and headed down to Newport Beach together.

She had to call me once and we never disconnected, just chatting all the while we were heading south. I found a Marriott, pulled in and told Emily to park anywhere.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.