Birthday Boy - Cover

Birthday Boy

Copyright© 2012 by Paladin

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On his 14th birthday and his first day back at school after the holidays Louis Cooper learns to his total surprise that he's gay. When the sixth form captain takes him to be punished for breaking a school rule Francis Stowe shows Louis just how gay boys like to play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

It's the first day back after the holidays and I'm walking along the corridor on the third floor and feeling proud. Proud because it's my first day as a senior at school and I'm in my new senior's uniform. I thought I caught something from the corner of my eye and that's confirmed when I hear a voice from behind me.

"Cooper isn't it? Louis Cooper I believe!"

Turning around I don't have to read the metal badge on the lapel of his blazer. I immediately recognise Francis Stowe. Francis Stowe the school's head prefect and sixth form captain! Here at King Edward's school for boys we call the teachers "Sir" and the prefects are "Mr" to us.

"Yes Mr Stowe that's correct!"

I've never had any idea that Francis Stowe knew or knows anything about me so I'm well surprised.

"Well Louis I've had my eye on you and I see you're now officially a senior boy."

"Yes Mr Stowe it's first day back after the holidays and also my birthday; I'm 14 today."

He smiles showing a mouthful of perfect white teeth; unlike mine which are held and decorated by braces.

"What a shame then that on your first day as a senior you've broken school rules!"

"I'm sorry Mr Stowe what exactly have I done?"

I wasn't running in the corridor, making a lot of noise, and I hadn't used the main staircase reserved for prefects and masters so what have I done?

"Well Louis you're in a senior's grey blazer now but you're wearing the old junior tie and that's punishable under the rules."

Oh Lord he's right and I'd hoped no-one would notice. Mr Devon, my form master, never spotted it or if he did he never said a word about it. The junior tie is black and grey stripes while the senior tie is black, grey, and gold.

"I'm sorry Mr Stowe! My mother went to Bradbury's but they had none in stock and I have to wear a tie so I thought the old one would be better than nothing."

"Never the less young Cooper you're out of uniform and liable for punishment. What's your next class?"

"I've 2 free periods Mr Stowe and I was heading for the library to do some studying."

There's a slight smile on his face when I say those words that puzzles me and I've no idea why he's smiling.

"Good then! With no master to miss you can come with me and I'll sort out what's to happen to you!"

Trailing after him he takes me onto and up that main stairway that is forbidden to us mere mortals until we arrive on the sixth, and seemingly deserted, top floor. He doesn't walk me into the prefect's room; instead he produces a key ring from his pocket and unlocks his sixth form captain's room. Once he's clicked on the lights he waves me inside and I look around because I've never ever been inside it.

There's a desk with a swivel chair behind it, an old sofa against one wall, a cupboard, a couple of school chairs and a table, and at the rear of the room there's a door with a frosted glass panel that reads "Toilet" on it. Stowe unbuttons his blazer and stretches out a kink in his back.

"Well now Louis what punishment shall I give you? When daddy was a pupil here prefects could use a cane or a slipper to spank a boy's rear but that's out now. I suppose I'll award you 100 lines. Let's make it "I must attend school in my correct uniform" shall we?"

In my head I think to myself "Oh well could be worse" as he pushes the table over towards the sofa and hands me 2 sheets of lined paper. As I take a pen from my breast pocket and begin to write he takes off his blazer and hangs it on a coat hook on the back of the door. Did I then hear the click of a lock fastening? I'm writing away as he walks over and sits next to me and bends over my shoulder. He smells of some sort of sharp talcum or body spray and I can feel his breath on my neck. That breath smells strongly of spearmint!

"Nice hand writing young Cooper. That's surprising since you're left handed!"

He's moved right up to sit next to me till his thigh and buttock is pressed against mine and I can feel the heat of his body on mine. His hand drops onto my knee and I can clearly see the fine gold hairs on its back. And as he leans into me a little more something weird happens to me. I can suddenly feel my cock stir, harden, and begin to rise inside my clothes. In seconds I'm stirring uncomfortably as a huge erection tents my trousers and I feel an electric tingle in my cock and balls.

As my cheeks flush and redden I feel forced to turn and look him in the eye. Now he's not smiling he's grinning.

"My word Louis just look at you! I told you I'd had my eye on you and thought I was right. So I'm sure now. Why don't you let me help you with that?"

His hand moves from my thigh to settle on my swollen cock and as it does I shudder and grit my teeth. Slipping his other arm around me he pulls me to him and kisses my ear and nuzzles my neck. His whisper in my ear makes me tremble with excitement.

"I can always spot them and I spotted you. You're a slut boy and I know just what you want!"

He's totally wrong! Oh yeah I play with myself and jerk off a lot but I've never touched a boy though there are more than a few boys in my class who I KNOW are unofficially gay. I just can't figure out what's hit me but I'm not going to fight him off. I'm so hot and hard I want whatever he's got in mind. His left arm's still around me but his free hand has unbuckled my belt, popped free the top button, and tugged down my zip. Urging me to lift myself slightly he pushes my trousers down to pool around my ankles.

I'm wearing dark blue "Y" fronts of nylon and my cock is so hard and swollen it's pushed up above the elastic waistband. My foreskin has peeled back to show the crown of my cock is deep red and throbbing as he now drags my briefs off.

"I know you love this Louis!"

Pursing his lips he drools warm saliva onto the end of my cock and bends over me. His lips part and he takes the length of my erection deep into his mouth. His tongue slides over the bloated head of my cock, he swirls more hot saliva around, and now he's sucking on me and his head is bobbing up and down. I feel like a fire's been lit somewhere back in my arse and it moves forward towards where my balls are. He's cupped a hand under the sac of those balls and he's stroking and gently squeezing them as that line of heat is rising like a volcano up my cock towards its helmet.

"OH! Oh my God! Oh fuck!"

I erupt into his mouth like I've never cum from my jerking off! My cock's pulsing and each time it does I send another spurt of sperm jetting into his mouth. He doesn't slow or stop! It seems like he wants to suck me dry as I buck and writhe to fill his mouth with my cream. Moaning and gasping for breath I slump back against the cushions as he raises his head to kiss me deeply on my lips. I can taste my own thick cum in his mouth as his tongue slips onto mine.

"Oh yes I was right you're a real slut boy! Your turn now to do me."

He strips hurriedly, kicking off his shoes, unbuckling his belt, and then stepping out of his trousers and jockey shorts in one movement. His cock is actually shorter than mine but quite a bit thicker and he's been circumcised. His cock's helmet, like mine was, is swollen and almost purple. Half naked he settles on the sofa to lean back and smile at me.

Suddenly I'm ready to do just what he says and my mouth is aching to taste him. Dragging free my tie I toss my shirt aside and kneel naked, but for my shoes and socks, between his thighs. Bowing my head I take that thick cock deep into me. At first I almost gag at the size of it but in no time I get down to business. Drawing my tongue over its fat end I lick him till he groans and clutches at my head. I can feel a thick vein throbbing against my tongue as I imitate him and start to bob my head as I suck on that cock like a machine.

He's breathing faster and faster and I can feel his cum on its way up from his balls like a lift rising in its shaft. His hands crush my face down as his hips jerk and he spouts his load into my mouth! Again I start to gag but then I taste his thick juice and I find I love the flavour and texture of it. Swallowing some I let more fill my mouth as the school's head prefect slumps back and his cock finally goes limp. Imitating him I kiss him and dribble his cum into his mouth as I do. After a short while he opens his eyes to look at me.

"Jesus you give great head! I'll bet the boys in your class love the way you do it!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.