Saturday Night at the Nudist Motel - Cover

Saturday Night at the Nudist Motel

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Harry was on a much needed vacation with his sister-in-law and her two bratty girls, Kristy and Julie. His brother had been in Saudi Arabia for almost a year and had six months left on his contract. Harry had been a bit of a recluse since his wife Anna died 4 years prior and he found himself taking long looks at both of the nubile young girls in their late teens. Nora, his sister-in-law was an old girlfriend of his and the memories of her sweet pussy haunted him alone at night in bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

The Nudist Beach at Split-Tail Cove

The trip from the nudist motel down to Split-Tail Cove was somewhat subdued.

Nora was sitting up front next to me and the two girls were sprawled out on the back seat wearing only their bathing suits. Every time I looked up into the rear view mirror, I was getting these semi-pornographic views of spread legs and fingers touching damp camel-toes.

Julie's breasts were spilling out on top, on the sides and even on the bottom of her skimpy bikini top.

Kristy did not have that problem of overly-developed breasts if one were in that small group of males that considered that a problem. But she did have the most prominent dark nipples that clearly could be seen under her thin sheer white top. I found them infinitely more enticing and had a silly urge to stop the car and run back to suck them until they stood out like little hard pebbles.

I was dissuaded by the satisfying touch of Nora's fingers playing patty-cake with my aroused shaft. I think both the girls were aware of her naughty activities despite her nonchalant attempt to disguise her sordid "milking" game.

Julie was asking non-stop questions about the nudist beach. I only knew what Don and Trudi had told us during our stay at the nudist motel. They had seemed enthusiastic about the facility and told us that the girls would be a "big hit" with the Sun-worshipping beach-goers.

Nora was on a diet now because she wanted to lose some inches off her luscious hips and bottom. I really didn't think that was a good idea because her soft round curves were so delectable in their present form. At breakfast this morning she had only eaten a single slice of toast and black coffee.

Her daughter Julie, my youngest niece, had stowed away 3 large pancakes with scads of thick syrup and several pats of butter. She didn't seem in the least interested in restricting her food intake despite being a full size larger than her mother Nora. In all honesty, her heart-shaped ass and full breasts were deliciously healthy and not in need of reduction.

"Uncle Harry, I don't like to get sand in my pussy. Do we have some big blankets to lie on or should I wear my little teeny-weeny thong?"

I could see Nora shaking her head in irritation at Julie's incessant interruptions. She was really in a good rhythm now and I was on the verge of spilling my seeds right into her soft delicate palm.

"I have 4 nice throws in the trunk, honey. Your pussy is safe on them. At least from the sand!"

I was in the midst of chuckling at my own joke when Nora squeezed my balls tight enough to make me wince audibly. Right after that, I shot off a healthy stream of creamy cum into my sister-in-laws hand making a nasty puddle that oozed down right on top of her bare shapely leg. She took all my cum and rubbed it into her bare legs and knees like it was expensive sunscreen.

In the rearview mirror, I saw Kristy raise her nose up in the air and I knew the little vixen was sharp enough to catch the scent of my male juice filling her pretty little nostrils.

When we stopped for gas, both Julie and Kristy pranced away from the car heading to the back of the small station to "freshen up". It was unspoken but understood female code for having to take a quick piddle after bouncing around for a couple of hours in the back of a car. I filled up using the credit card and saw Nora changing her panties still sitting down out of sight of the other drivers. Only a hawk-eyed truck driver parked off to the side got a flash of her pretty pussy as she pushed her soaking wet panties into the glove compartment.

I thought that my very exhibitionist sister-in-law was turned on by the leering truck-driver's ogling because she made a point of bending over the seat with her bare ass sticking up to retrieve her sandals from the floor of the car. Her beautiful ass cheeks were waving like red flags in front of bull and she loved every second of it.

The sight of the two young nubile girls scampering back to the car was like peeking into a cheerleader's private game-show. When Julie bounced into the back seat, Kristy slapped her ass real hard and told her,

"Next time you be more careful. That is so nasty, Julie. I certainly don't want your pee all over my foot. I am really going to get you back, you just wait and see."

Nora told them to "hush up" and settled back down on the seat with a fresh pair of panties under her short shorts.

As we pulled out of the station, a quick glance at the truck driver convinced me that he was on masturbation overload because his eyes were rolling back in his florid stubble-bearded face.

The sign at the entrance to the road leading to Split-Tail Beach was like a historical marker. It simply described the beach as being for "limited" public use and that it was named after some rare bird that only nested in this area and another area near Cape Hatteras in North Carolina. Not being familiar with birds of any type either rare or common, I took it at face value. Under the plaque was a small crisply worded sign that declared Split-Tail Beach was for the sole public use of "All Nude Bathing" and was off-limits to clothed beachgoers or any children under the age of 16. The last sentence made me laugh. It said "Copulation of either heterosexual or homosexual nature is prohibited on any Florida beach." I wondered how they would be able to enforce that particular law with over a thousand miles of beaches in Florida.

I noticed that the still unseen beach must be pretty busy as there were almost 40 cars in the parking lot. I could see that Nora and the girls were all nervous, so I just opened up the trunk and took out the throws and the chairs with the folding umbrellas. I quickly stripped down removing everything except my beach shoes. For some reason, my cock was in a semi-aroused state and my long shaft was waving about a little more generously than normal. Kristy was fingering her camel-toe with a glazed look in her eyes and I knew she was ready to launch into a mini-orgasm in anticipation of baring it all in front of strangers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.