Encounter With Destiny - Cover

Encounter With Destiny

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is enslaved. Prequel to Second Chance.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture  

A different guard came for Max. Alexa had no idea how long she had been left in the kennel with her collar chained to the studded, stiff leather band around the large dog's throat. She had made no attempt to separate them. In fact, once she overcame her deep fear of the animal she had been grateful for the comforting warmth of his body. As the guard unclipped Max from the chain, she'd asked an absurd, foolish question. Alexa had begged if she would be allowed to leave now. His look of amused contempt was enough to remind her that there would be no freedom. And in a strange way, Alexa realized she was glad - she felt as though she was going crazy and she should be absolutely terrified ... but she so desperately wanted to see the American again. And if it meant she would be held captive and treated like a caged animal then somehow it seemed insanely worthwhile. But WOULD he come back for her? What if he didn't bother - what if he forgot about her? Alexa knew she wasn't very pretty. Ohh, she did her best but if the American was so powerful, he could surely have his pick of the finest-looking girls and she wasn't even in the race. She drew herself into a tight ball and tried to squeeze her eyes so shut that the tears couldn't escape.

She failed...

But finally there was no use crying any more - it didn't help and was draining her spirits. Even the appalling sight of the girl's body on the spike and the frantic shrieks of the other girl as she was put to death were briefly forgotten - she was so hungry. Alexa stared down at the broken leftover dog biscuits that were glued to the side of the bowl by Max's saliva. She picked off the largest piece with her fingers and held it in her palm. Desperation finally overcame revulsion - she took a deep breath, averted her eyes and forced her mouth open to take in the brown crumb. It was horrible but somehow she managed to swallow without being sick. Minutes later, every tiny morsel of Max's leftovers were gone, together with the metallic-tasting water from his used drinking bowl.

Alexa sat and numbly recalled how she had been locked in a cupboard for a whole day when she was tiny for wetting her bed - her starvation had driven her to eat pieces of newspaper to stop the pain in her empty belly. She tried to remember a time when she had been safe and loved but she had no recollection of her gran who had looked after her from her unwanted birth until she was a toddler. If only her gran hadn't died ... if only ... ohh, it was so easy to sink into utter despair but something had always driven her on. Maybe he WOULD remember her; maybe he WOULD come back for her. She finally curled up in the corner of the kennel and tried to sleep but without the warmth of Max's body it was too uncomfortable to relax on the hard floor.


When the kennel door opened again, the first guard who had found her at the metal shutters entered. He was carrying a strange kind of frame made of metal bars with broad buckled leather straps on the ends and middle. He lay it down in the center of the kennel and motioned for her to come closer. "Kneel at the end, fuck-filth and bend your body over the bar with your head touching the floor."

"Please, I..."

"FUCKING DO IT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Alexa stifled a sob and bent herself so the raised bar pressed against her belly. He fastened her down with a strap at her waist then pinned her neck to the frame so she couldn't raise herself up.

"Hands and feet out to the sides, fuck-filth - MOVE IT!" He secured her wrists and ankles to the ends of the wide bars so she couldn't close her legs or protect her breasts. More straps went around her knees to force her thighs further apart. "Let's get those cunt lips and ass cheeks open so Max can have some fun!" Her startled gasp was ignored. First one strap then a second was pulled tight around the tops of her thighs - he was going to let Max rape her!

"Hmm, got to get you all juiced up, little fuck-filth..." W8ithout any warning or foreplay, the guard drove his fingers deeply into her vagina and began to savagely masturbate her with his hand. Alexa bit her lip in pain and humiliation but managed to stifle her screams - she knew if she cried out it would only encourage him to hurt her even more. "So you won't make a noise for me eh, stubborn little fuck-filth - well let's see if you'll howl nicely for your new doggy-boyfriend!"

He left her trembling on the frame for several awful minutes then the door was thrown open. "Max - RAPE!" Alexa tensed up and closed her eyes, dreading what was about to happen. She could feel the dog's nose as he started licking and sniffing her sopping pussy. He was going to ra ... But Max had stopped. He gave out a strange whining noise and padded around to her head. He was licking her face! "Go on Max - RAPE THE BITCH!" Max suddenly growled and savagely barked at the guard who backed away and left the room, muttering angrily. The dog circled Alexa in agitation then finally settled by her side. She could just touch his fur with the fingers of her left hand.

"Ohh Max - p-please y-you MUST d-do it! P-please, h-he'll hurt you and I d-don't want you getting into t-trouble. Max, ohh Max PLEASE d-do it ... uhh, I know y-you have t-to. I d-don't blame you - its n-not your f-fault." But the dog ignored her and moved closer, as if he could somehow protect her. Alexa felt terrible - she didn't want the dog to abuse her but sensed Max would be in danger himself if he didn't obey. He nudged her with his muzzle and looked into her eyes. He looked so sad. "Ohhh Max, I'm so sorry..."

The door banged open. Max leapt up, baring his teeth and the hair along his spine hackled as he faced the guard. Alexa was helpless and could only watch in horror as the horrible guard circled around. He was holding some kind of long electric prod - she could see a bluish-white spark jumping across the metal points at the tip. Max suddenly lunged forward as he went for the guard's throat. But it was no use - the tip of the prod touched Max's chest between his front paws. Without a sound, he crashed limply to the floor just inches away from Alexa's head. The dog gave a long, ragged sigh then lay still.

"Look at what you did, fuck-filth - you ruined a perfectly good rape dog and now he's dead! You're a fucking murderess, you WITCH!"

Alexa wailed in despair. "N-no! Please n-n-mmmmmph!"

The guard had jammed the tip of a rubber gag between her teeth. It was shaped like a man's relaxed penis and felt sort of soft as if it was a kind of thick, partially inflated balloon! He pulled the straps tightly together behind her head, forcing the rubber plug even deeper while the stiff leather front pushed against her protesting face. Alexa mewed and shook her head - the rough edge of the circular mouth cover was painfully digging in to the underside of her nose.

"Now you can't try your spells me! That's what you are - a filthy fucking WITCH and witches have to be PUNISHED!" He knelt down by her face and savagely gripped her chin, twisting her neck cruelly to her left. With his other hand, the guard pressed something on to the front of the broad strap over her mouth.

It was a thin black pipe with an oval bulb on the end. He grinned then crushed the oval until it was squashed flat. As he pressed hard with his fingers, Alexa felt the horrible rubber balloon in her mouth come to life - it had somehow got harder and bigger! He let the bulb spring back into shape then squeezed again.

The pipe made a faint hissing noise again and the long balloon surged further into her mouth and rubbed along the roof of her mouth.

"MMMMMMPHHHHH!!!"

"What's the matter, fuck-slut - don't like the taste of rubber in your filthy witch's mouth?" He kept squeezing the bulb, pumping the penis gag up until her jaws were being forced widely apart and the pointed end was filling the back of her throat. Alexa gasped and began to choke; she nearly retched and felt as if her head was going to burst! "This little beauty's great fun in breath-play - a little bit of asphyxiation can really bring on a girl, if it's timed just right when she's just about to cum!" He pumped again. "Sometimes we go too far though and she dies - choke 'er too long or too much."

He was stroking her shaking cheek as she fought desperately for breath and strained violently against the straps and fetters that pinned her to the frame.

Everything was going black, there were stars, and her ears were ringing and throbbing with her rapid heartbeat. I'm going to die ... I'm dying now a-and I-I'm not g-going to s-see h-h-him ... ohh m-m-master ... But there was a gentle hissing noise as the hard penis that blocked her mouth relaxed and softened just enough to let her fill her lungs with air.

"Lucky for you I got some skill with the pump, eh?" He alarmed her by squeezing the bulb a couple of times to make it big enough to restrict her breathing without choking her again. The guard tightened something at the front of her gag strap then removed the pipe but the penis shape between her lips stayed firmly inflated. He brought two black rubber objects into view and attached the pipe to the base of the longer, larger one. It was getting bigger as he began to pump and growing like an over-sized cock! "Ohh don't worry that it's too small to satisfy you - it gets a LOT bigger once its deep inside your hot pussy!

But its little friend gets to go in between your ass cheeks first - blows up a treat!" He had swapped the pipe over to the base of the pointed device. It was tapered but went narrow again where it joined the flat base. The guard rubbed the tip against her chin, coating it with the saliva that drooled from her tortured mouth. He disappeared from view then she felt something pushing hard against her anus! Before she could tighten up, it was in past her sphincter and he began to rapidly pump up the plug. Alexa shuddered as her insides spasmed in shock. The distended probe was filling her back passage and it hurt!

He kept on pumping until tears of agony streamed down her face then reached over her body to pick up the final dildo. "Got to get this one right in up to your cervix so it won't push back out, fuck-slut. Once we get him fully inflated we can have some fun with the cattle-prod - I'm going to teach you some respect!"

Alexa mewed piteously but the dildo was soon rammed home. She had to endure several minutes of pumping before the guard was satisfied with his efforts. Her insides felt as if she was being torn apart. She couldn't stop shaking with extreme pain and fear. "Just as well I put new batteries in this thing!" He knelt behind her, pushing something sharp inside the front of her private parts - it was the prod! "Now I'm going to count to 10, fuck-filth, so you can prepare yourself. Ready? One, two, three..."

He tricked her - the jolt coursed through her cunt before he had said 'four'.

Alexa was overwhelmed by appalling pain. She writhed and jerked uselessly on the frame as every nerve in her sensitive clit and labia burned in torment.

"Good, isn't it? Well, there's plenty more power in these cells. I'll just increase the current - that was the lowest setting and it's only a tickle compared with what this baby can do at full strength!"

NOOOOO ... PLEASE,..."OOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMPHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The pain was incredible! Her belly, thighs and buttocks cramped as the jolt seared through her body.

"Ready for 15%, fuck-filth? No? Okay then, let's make it 20%!" Alexa shivered and squeezed her eyes tightly shut, dreading what would follow...

A polite, well-spoken voice suddenly interrupted her horror. "Oh dear, there must have been some kind of mistake." She turned her head and tried to focus her tear-filled eyes on the stranger at the kennel door. Alexa thought she knew the voice. As her vision cleared, she realized with shock that it was the man who had got out of the taxi at the end of the alley!

"Doctor? Can I help you, sir?" The guard sounded irritated at being disturbed while he tortured his prisoner. "As you can see sir, I'm busy teaching this filthy slit-bitch a lesson..."

"But surely this is the girl who is being shipped to Belgium - I have her documents here and need to examine her." His words had made the guard freeze.

"Hmm, so this IS the girl ... well, please release her and get her cleaned up.

Perhaps if she is in my surgery in 30 minutes I won't need to record this 'error' in her file." The doctor was smiling at the silent guard but without any warmth. "I believe her future master would be most upset if he discovered her training had already begun." With that veiled threat, he left.

The guard cursed angrily but released the valves on the ends of her anal and vaginal intruders. Alexa slumped with relief as the pressure eased inside her poor body. The guard came round to her head. Alexa moved her gagged mouth towards his hand so he could open the valve. Instead, he whipped his other hand up to savagely grip her hair and pinched her nose tightly shut with his fingers, making her eyes swim with renewed pain. She couldn't inhale! "Listen close and listen well, fuck-filth - if you EVER tell a master what happened here, you'll suffer so badly you'll beg to die! We guards look after our own and we don't take kindly to a slave-bitch making trouble for a colleague. YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME, SLIT-BITCH?" Alexa managed to nod, and then she fainted...

... Upside down ... upside d ... Alexa slowly made sense of her surroundings. She was being carried over someone's shoulder and he had one arm between her thighs with the other hand tightly gripping her hair. She knew her wrists and ankles were locked together and her mouth was still gagged - only a ball this time but speech was impossible. They were in a long, echoing corridor. He suddenly turned into a large room and put her face down on the floor. Alexa hardly dared to move while he removed all her restraints - even her collar! "Well then, go on - we haven't got long! Get your cunt and armpits trimmed then we can remove all the hair off your body." He had placed a battery shaver on the floor next to her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.