Encounter With Destiny - Cover

Encounter With Destiny

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is enslaved. Prequel to Second Chance.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture  

The sound of the rapidly departing limousine had completely trailed away. A heavy metallic grinding sound echoed around her as a shutter sealed her from any possible escape. In the empty hollow silence, Alexa realized she didn't even know her American abductor's name. She looked around the bare concrete walls and shivered again - it was too cold to be standing around naked for long and she really needed to pee. But she was stuck - gagged, fettered and secured to a ring several feet above her head by a leather leash from the front of the metal collar around her neck. Her heart was racing, beating so fiercely she could even hear the rushing of her pulse ringing in her ears. Why wasn't she more frightened? Alexa tried to make sense of her chaotic feelings - she had just been attacked, knocked out, abducted, stripped naked, chained, and gagged! And yet she wasn't overwhelmed by shock or terror. Yes, she was scared ... but the American man in the big car had affected her in a way she had never, ever experienced before. Alexa couldn't help feeling that something terribly important was now connecting her to this man ... something so deep, so profound, and so special that it overrode any despair or terror in her heart. Alexa couldn't understand it but she somehow felt she had always known him - strange, it was almost as if ... She suddenly began to wonder if the silly romantic stories Aunt Faye loved to read might just be true - that there really could be such things as love at first sight. Ohh, it didn't make any sense - she was so confused and uncertain and tired and cold and ... and she really REALLY needed to pee.

It felt as if she had been standing and waiting for ages and STILL nobody had come for her. What if she had been forgotten? Alexa stared up at the knotted leather leash high above her head. If they left her until the morning, she would become too tired to remain standing and she might choke to death! In rising panic at the horrible thought, she tried to twist and pull herself away from the ring. The leather was too strong but she tried again and jerked harder while yanking her wrists down behind her back - nothing! She tugged again and again, weeping in frustration and growing fear. Finally, there was a tiny sensation that some stitching had given way just a little ... she frantically jerked and pulled and worried at the leash until without warning it suddenly broke at her collar, making her fall to the ground. Luckily, her head didn't hit the concrete but she was badly shaken and sobbed in fright. What should she do - wait under the ring or look for someone to take her into the warmth? The ground was so hard and cold - she would catch a chill if she didn't get up and keep moving. And she really HAD to pee. In a daze, Alexa struggled up and began to move around the large covered area - it was like being in a deserted multi-story car park but she couldn't tell if she was above or below ground.

And there were large metal doors that prevented her from leaving this level.

Ohh, if she didn't have a pee very soon she would wet herself! Alexa hobbled over to a grating in the floor and tried to work out how to relieve herself - if she knelt over the grating and leaned back? No, she'd fall and soak herself.

Finally, Alexa squatted and tried to keep her balance while aiming but it was so difficult with the cuffs and chains on. Al she could do was crouch with her ankles as far apart as the fetters would allow and keep her head right down.

Somehow she kept herself dry but barely managed to aim the spray of hot, steaming urine anywhere near the grate. And she couldn't wipe herself down below either so resorted to doing several short jumps in a feeble attempt to shake the last drops from between her legs. She felt like a tiny child trying to hide an accident but knowing in her heart she would be found out and harshly punished for being 'dirty'. To her immense relief, the puddle wasn't directly under a light and was slowly draining away into the grate. If only it wasn't so cold ... all she could do was hobble aimlessly around the enclosed concrete chamber - moving to keep warm, hoping someone would come and find her while at the same time dreading what their arrival might bring.


He must have read the same page at least four times! The almost deserted first-class cabin of the jet was in near darkness, save for Stephen's reading light. There were no distractions to blame for his lapsed concentration - damn!

Why on earth had he allowed himself to become involved with that skinny kid from the cafe - far too thin and plain when he could have the pick of the crop and beautiful, compliant slave girls were in plentiful supply. He stared down at the critical report on hidden nuclear devices in North American cities - only a handful had been successfully located and neutralized ... the young girl's face seemed to look up as though she knelt with her head resting in his lap. DAMN!

How in HELL did he become so affected by a mere kitchen-slut? He sighed and put down the report, knowing he would not be on best form during the crucial summit at NATO headquarters - and the Russians would be trying every trick at their disposal to secure the most favorable settlement before decommissioning their 'missing' ICBMs. He lost his train of thought yet again while wondering what was happening to his new property. He had left strict instructions in London that no-one should begin to break her into slavery, no-one should train her, and that no-one should use her for sexual gratification - she was HIS to break, HIS to train and HE ALONE would be the one who took pleasure from her body. DAMN - which page had he just been reading?!


Alexa jumped at the sound of a lift motor from behind her - someone was coming!

The shutter doors began to open - a large, black van came into view. Alexa stumbled into a shadowy corner and tried to crouch down as small as possible.

The van had stopped next to where the remains of her leash were still hanging - she would soon be discovered! If she could only reach the big shutter doors before anybody noticed, then perhaps she could escape her abductors. She carefully edged along the wall, staying as far back from the lights as possible ... men were shouting!

But they weren't shouting at her - the van's rear doors were open and several dazed, naked, chained and gagged girls were being herded towards the lift. The men weren't even looking in Alexa's direction - now was her chance! She slid through the still-open shutter entrance and trotted up the ramp as fast as the hobble chain would allow - she was going to make it! There was a recess ahead - the van was coming up the ramp - she ducked out of sight just in time and leaned against a vent blowing out stale air. Alexa spent several minutes in the merciful warmth trying to calm down and to think properly about what she should do next. She peered around the corner and saw at the end of a narrow alley that there were people and cars in a busy street! It was getting lighter - almost dawn - and all she had to do was reach that street and safety. Slowly, carefully, she edged towards the busy street and freedom. She would soon attract attention - a naked girl in gag and chains would bring the London traffic to a standstill - people would be shocked - she would be quickly covered by a coat - the police would be called - she would eventually be taken back to her Aunt Faye and her cousins but ... she might never see that American again ... never be touched by him ... never know again the emotions that had made her feel more connected, more aroused, more ALIVE than she had ever felt before!

A taxi had pulled over just by the entrance to the lane - a man was getting out - he had is back to her - he was turning round - he...

Alexa crouched behind a trash container just in time but she could hear footsteps and a kindly, educated voice asking if 'anyone was there'. She hardly moved, hardly breathed, wondering why on earth she had hidden. The footsteps receded - she was alone in the alley. Her mind was in turmoil - WHY hadn't she run to the stranger? Here she was, wearing metal cuffs around her wrists and ankles, chained and gagged, naked and ... collared - COLLARED! The dream - in the dream she was wearing a collar and kneeling by a chair ... in the recurring dream she could almost feel a man's fingers hooked under her collar, and the indescribably wonderful sense of peace it brought. Her mind was screaming DANGER, DANGER ... but her heart yearned to see that man who had collared her again.

Alexa found herself back at the top of the ramp staring down at the metal shutter door. If anyone had looked, they would have seen a small, shivering lonely figure staring one last time at the traffic rushing past the end of the alley before turning her back on freedom and carefully hobbling her way down the steep slope to the steel barrier and captivity. Her head and heart fought at every step as she swayed between dread and hope but her deep inexplicable need to see the American's face drove her on. There was a buzzer on the wall next to the entrance but she couldn't possibly reach the button with her hands cuffed behind her back. She stood up on tiptoe and barely managed to press it with the outer part of the ball between her lips. For a few agonizing minutes nothing seemed to happen - she would be denied her dream and have to seek help in the street. She pressed the button again and waited - still no response. Her hands and feet were going numb with cold and her nipples hurt in the chill air. With a leaden feeling in her chest, Alexa choked back a sob of forlorn despair. Yet again, it seemed fate had conspired to deny her what she yearned - to find where she belonged, to feel as if she was part of somebody's life instead of forever being on the outside. She felt so cheated and it just wasn't fair!

As she turned to ascend the ramp again, she heard the heavy, grinding sound of the shutter starting to open! Barely able to breathe, she watched the gap widen just enough for her to pass through. It was dark when she shuffled inside.

Rough hands suddenly seized her arms, spinning her around. A heavily built man gripped and tugged up the chain between her wrists and collar, nearly choking her so she struggled desperately on the tips of her cold toes to gasp for air.

"So this is the bitch we couldn't find! Not much to look at - are you?" A very large dog lunged at her, baring its teeth and snarling fiercely. She squealed in fright as the dark animal jammed its muzzle up between her legs and she tried to squeeze her thighs shut. "Fucking runaway slut! Get those legs apart for Max to learn your scent!" He yanked hard again on her collar chain until in misery Alexa let the dog sniff and lick her vulva. "Max is a rape-dog, you scrawny piece of slave-filth! You better be nice to him now or we'll let him play with your cunt and ass for a treat!" The dog's grossly obscene examination of her private parts was awful! "Where the fuck did you hide yourself, slave-bitch?" He sounded more perplexed than angry. "And how come you didn't make a run for safety when you had the chance? You must be the first cunt ever who rang the doorbell to be let in!" He was forcing her towards the lift entrance. The dog wouldn't leave her alone - it attacked her pussy from behind, forcing its wet nose up between her buttocks. "Looks like Max here's taken a real shining to you, fuck-slut. Can't think why - there's no meat on you at all.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.