The Mission - Cover

The Mission

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 8

Showtime now seemed an over-used phrase. Why was it that no one ever told me what was going to happen. Just meeting Sparkle was enough of a surprise for me. When Inga and all the other girls were around me, I did not know what to do? Well, not really, I knew what to do but, there was no way I would survive. If sheer fatigue did not kill me, Max and Maria, I was certain would.

There was a moment, when the mic was shoved into my hands that I froze. I did not know what to say. As an instinctive response I used my best Dracula accent and said, " I vant to bite, your neck. Just the girls though, I'm not into guys."

Surprisingly that got a huge laugh and a round of applause. "I want to welcome you all to the Dungeon. This is our opening night here. We do have other clubs and will be opening more very soon. Because of your wonderful support and a better than expected response, the Paris club is already being expanded. Several additional themes will be opening within the complex very shortly. Because you are the reason for all this, current members will be offered the opportunity to become members of these new clubs at special rates. Also, my little girls here, decided that a public club should be opened for those who were not able to join one of the private clubs. As Charter members here, guest passes will be made available to you to invite friend once the public club opens."

"When Sparkle, your co-host here told me the interest and support shown here, I made a decision. To many here, this may not seem important, but to others, it may. For the next 12 months, by asking Sparkle, guest passes to the other clubs will allow you to use any of the clubs in other countries, at no extra charge."

"Because this facility is still under construction and all permits have not yet been received, the selections are limited. They are also, free. So enjoy the fingers and blood. I hope to meet you all shortly. Sparkle really is from Transylvania and traces her family back to 'Vlad The Impaler', so don't go into dark places with her, unless ... well, you were warned."

"So on with the shows, and have a bloody good time."

Sparkle took over and started the show. Maria and Max came over to me, pulled me down and kissed me. "Very, very nice boss. Are you sure you have not done this before?" Sparkle came over with frown on her face, she asked, "Do I still have a job boss? You did great." As I hugged all three of them, there was a rush by the other girls around me. "Hey, one said, don't wear him out, we need him tonight."

Everyone was having such a good time. I wondered what Max and Maria were thinking. I began to fixate on what was happening to the kidnapped girls. Somehow, the idea of fun, of good times, of beautiful people just seemed all wrong. I wanted to kill, maim, torture those that had taken what the Baron most prized.

I felt a hand across my shoulder, then two heads resting on my chest. "We know Ryan, we know. There is not a moment that goes by when we don't think about them. About who took them and why. The only reason we can think of is if not for slave, then someone thinks they know about the treasure. Maybe you should know some of the story. I will begin to tell you some of it now, then more as you begin to understand why we must do as we do."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.