The Mission - Cover

The Mission

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 3

The Training Class

My team finally arrived. All four of them were a bit confused when they got to their quarters. The general comment was that the military BOQ was somewhat nicer.

Max had her people show mine around, and then incorporated the daily workout to include them; saying not to worry, they would make the first few days easy. Little did she know! These four were battle-hardened veterans! Little did I know that they were so out of shape! They were not able to finish the "easy" workout, for several days!

"We have several days of training for us, also," she said as we entered a side room.

Inside were two of the largest men I had ever seen. They stood over seven feet tall, were three-fifty to four hundred pounds in weight, and I didn't see any fat! They were dressed in Middle Eastern garb and carried scimitars, which rested in their hands. Near them were three of the most attractive girls I had ever seen, plus Max. They too were dressed as if from some fable found within the Arabian Nights stories. One was blond, one red haired, and one had long brunette hair. They could have been sisters. They were well proportioned but were costumed in a sedate manner.

When Max introduced them, removed her outer clothes, and shook her hair out; four young goddesses stood before me.

"We must teach you how to become a believable Master, if we are ever going to find Sally and Sheila. Meet Heather, Chris, and Joy. Each of us will be your slave, and each of us will respond to your instructions differently. I, as I said, have been a slave; but have never been used, or abused. Heather loves being spanked, Joy is in heaven when she is bound, and Chris is an actress and can pretend almost any act you may require of her. We all need to learn those things that will be expected. Amah and Ali will act as our Harem guards. Unlike many who pretend that this way of life is a part-time game; we must make things appear that this is truly our full time way of life.

"The local clubs here will, or should, respect any strange behaviour and your unwillingness to share us with other players. I have made certain that the story will be told that we are your new slaves. We are touring the various scenes to learn and observe, not to play games.

"In two days, you must be ready to take us to one or two places and become accepted. Then we go to France and Amsterdam for show before a Grand Ball in Baden-Baden. By that time, if the serious players accept us, you will be invited to some private parties. What will need to be a subtle message on your part is how I came to be your slave, and what you intend to do with me. A partial truth may be the best thing, here. You got me from my grandfather. He was dying and I was too much of a burden on him. You had these other slaves, recently purchased, and need to decide on training for us, or to sell us. No one yet has offered anywhere near what you would take for all four, since we are very well matched. I am known here because of my father, his death and the condition of the Baron are common knowledge. Also, as I said, stories of my being your slave have been spread."

"Amah and Ali come from Turkey, the Sultan there is an old family friend and will arrange your visit to Amsterdam in such a way that you will become the envy of the city. This will ensure that you not only are accepted but you also will be hounded to attend the most important parties.

"There are many ways that this scenario could be played. We have to decide how it will best be done. It must appear real. If at any time things appear to be out of control, you must punish one of us, severely. The lives of many people will be at stake and should you make any huge error, one of us will beg forgiveness. You or one of the guards must punish us, this does not mean the spankings and slaps which are quite common, but severe torture, both Ali and Amah know what will need to be done. Remember, they will do this for your cover. One of us would do this; but in all likelihood we would not survive, and death would be a gentler end. So, do not resort to this unless there is no other way.

"Our best information is that slavery was the end they met. The 'with whom', 'where', and 'why' are unknown. Remember, also, that there are many other reasons why they may have been taken. They were very beautiful, and the reason for Rob's actions may not even be related. Come, time is short, we have much to learn and you will need to play your part well. We are your slaves, we will wear your collar, but remember, we are new, need training and are owned by a kind and protective master."

"The very first thing you must do is to name us. There are many types of slaves, because we are all very young, not having any skills will not be that unusual. You might be willing to sell us, if asked, it should be a very high price, and one you must decide if it is agreeable to you."

"Kneel," I said. "Ali bring me collars for these new girls."

I was starting to have some fun in my new role. Four soft. Varied coloured leather collars, with silver chains were presented to the girls. As each was accepted, I gave a name.

"Blue girl, Red Girl, Green Girl and Yellow Girl."

They all took their collars and responded, "Yes, Master."

Ali gave me an ever so slight smile as he walked away. I was really having fun with my girls.

After learning some very basic commands in German, French and Arabic the class was over, or so it seemed.

"Shall we have food?" I asked.

One of the huge guards led the way out the door. My girls were behind me, and the other guard was following. As we entered the dining hall, everyone seemed to stop. Maybe the huge guards, maybe the exotic dress or might it have been the four nearly naked teens now kneeling at my feet. I thought the lady asking me what food I wanted, was close to hysterics. She kept looking at me, the girls at my feet and the huge guards. At first I was going to ask what we had, then thought I would be more assertive.

"Fresh fruit. Shrimp, seafood and assorted vegetable platters, soups, salads, and bring enough for ten, as my two large friends look hungry this evening."

Everyone seemed quite pleased that I was acting more like a Master now. We ate like kings, as the food never stopped coming. I still am not sure if that was the reason people kept staring at us, or if it was another reason. Another reason was my girls refused to have anything to eat or drink unless I placed it in their mouth. I mean everything. I had some fleeting thought of what else I could also place in their mouths as Max leaned her head next to me and opened her mouth. Damn, they all were alike, like a dream.

It was early evening, I needed to read up on some books and stories about Master/Slave behaviour, have a shower, and hit the sack. I saw my four men chatting with both male and female comrades; Russian I thought when I saw them or German, most were blonde. I waved to them, mouthing 'Tomorrow'.

I said to my harem, "0600 hours back here for breakfast and PT before classes."

I started to leave. Ali walked in front of me as I stopped, Amah walked ahead, the girls followed me and Ali brought up the rear. Amah lead us to a new place, it was not on Level 3. As we entered, the place did look like it came out of some fable. It had a divan, several sunken pools and gauze areas around. The guards had left and the girls led me to the divan and four naked girls came out and started removing my clothes.

"Whoa," I said. "Class is over, for today!"

"Master, we will wash you and prepare your slaves to present to you for this evening, would you wish them all at once to join you one at a time?"

I gulped and could not say anything. I cleared my throat and got out a barely audible word.

"Whatever."

I was like the cat on a hot tin roof, hands, bodies and mouths seemed to rub every part of me, I was dried, oiled and placed on a bed made of soft pillows, four visions seemed to float to men each quite naked and each kneeling all around me.

"We are yours to command, Master" they all said at once.

"Oh, c'mon, you guys, give me a break?"

"We are not 'guys', Master", Joy said, "and we can all rub any part of you and not break anything ... bend, maybe, but not break!"

Her hands started on her exploration of my body. I just lay back, closed my eyes and felt her every body part imaginable caress my aching body. It seemed like hours that these girls sent me to paradise. I awoke once or twice during the night, looked around and saw it was not a dream, each time a different girl was positioned on me with me partially hidden in some part of her body. That morning, Max was stroking me, with that puppy dog look on her face.

"Can I help Master with something this morning?" as her mouth closed on me.

"Oh, Max, Max! You're really bad. I may never want to leave here!"

I looked around as three other sets of eyes looked at us. Each seemed to move their lips like guppies at the surface. I lay back, closed my eyes and began to enjoy Max's daily treat.

We had our same small procession again that day. Because there were so many variables in a Master/Slave relationship, the appearance of buying and selling slaves was the most important effect we had to have on people. In a way, untrained girls who could bear the impact of any mistakes were a perfect cover for us. By acting as a wealthy trader, no specific action would be required.

What was important was to find Sally and Sheila, alive and bring them back. We really did not know where to look, it was not a question of raiding a camp or storming a compound, we also wanted to know why they were taken. We had handpicked twenty-four well-trained and loyal men. There were a large number of other guards, drivers and pilots as well as a dozen snipers available.

We got ready for our foray into a new world, at least for me. All of a sudden the fun, which seemed to stem from role-playing with these beautiful girls, took on a deadly, serious aspect. When I once again saw Ali and Amah wielding those scimitars I remembered the statement that Max had made, that these men would punish them so harshly, that death might be preferred. This no longer seemed a game.

We added a new car, up until now we had wonderful armoured German cars. Although Ali and Amah each entered one in the lead and rear, bodyguards I did not know entered two others, I and my girls were seated in what appeared to be an elongated Pope mobile, with surround glass panels four or five feet off the ground. When we would arrive, no one would mistake our Grand Entrance for a mistake.

Max had said that things were arranged here at the club and that she would be recognized. She did not bother to tell me what she exactly did. We all arrived, Ali and Amah, front and rear, of my girls and me. I really wondered what was going to happen when they tried to take those swords away or keep Ali and Amah out. Then I saw six of the bodyguards, suits, body armour and guns trailing our little group. As we got to the entrance, three men approached.

'Oh, no, ' I thought, 'this is not going to be good.'

One of the men, who introduced himself as Carlos, stuck a diamond-covered pin in my lapel and handed six small pocket badges to the bodyguards.

"Please follow me," he said, as we were all led in, taken to a glassed in office and three young girls asked us what we might like before the shows would start.

I leaned to Max and whispered, "What did you do?"

"You own this club, Master, I bought it for you."

"Do we make money on this, Max?"

I looked through the glass at the nearly full room.

"Oh, some, Master; but the others are more profitable than this one," then she smiled.

I began to better understand why these first excursions were not something to worry about. We could just about do anything and no one would dare be critical, especially with armed guards around.

The first show was soon to begin, Carlos came back and escorted us to a large group of tables in front of the glassed in area. Ali and Amah stood on either side of us, my girls and I seated with the six bodyguards standing against the glass. One held a radio up to his mouth. Above on the catwalks were four snipers, all dressed in black with night scopes on two and low-light versions on two others. These guys were prepared.

I was not prepared for what was now happening. Carlos appeared, and was illuminated by three spotlights.

"Welcome back to Club del Sol. As you no doubt can see, everything is new and we have expanded our facilities. I would like to thank our new owner, Mr. John Smythe, for his generous donations and also make several announcements.

"First, because we have been closed during remodelling, annual membership fees will be extended three months. Membership in our Club will also provide you access to our clubs in France, Monte Carlo and Amsterdam. Entrance fees, food and beverages will also be reduced for our members. It has been too long that those who partake of what we offer have not been entertained. Every Friday and Saturday evening there will be live entertainment."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.