Betrayal - Cover

Betrayal

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rhea's life is turned upside down as the truth of her marauding and unfaithful partner is shockingly revealed. She has to decide what to do with her boyfriend as they face eviction, while she gets increasingly concerned about her brother and Zoe - a close family friend - is struggling to get pregnant. This is the prequel to Repentance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex  

The five year old stood at the very top of the climbing frame and folded her arms defiantly. "No," she shouted with a steely determination.

"Come on. It is going to rain," the young mother repeated but the girl sneered at her mother standing akimbo ten feet below.

"Mummy, not coming down," the young girl shouted stubbornly. "Not been here long enough."

Rhea scowled at her errant offspring. "Izzy. You will come down now," she shouted firmly but the girl shook her head resolutely.

"You can't make me," the girl teased and Rhea Williams sighed. It was not the first time her daughter had been disobedient and naughty and her hot-headed stubborn nature, that sometimes bordered on malevolence, mirrored her own personality with worrying accuracy. She looked at her watch: it was half-past four and her partner, Izzy's father, would be home shortly; she needed to start cooking dinner.

Rhea looked around the deserted adventure playground and rationalised. Her daughter was out of reach, she was too high up, but eventually she would get bored, surely?

"If you don't come down now, we won't come back," Rhea threatened and Izzy snarled.

"We come here 'cause I drive you crazy," the young girl responded, repeating a well-worn accusation often thrown at her by the exasperated mother.

The 5ft 6in Rhea tried bribery, offering the infant "a trip to the newsagents to get a chocolate bar" which was firmly rejected.

"Try harder, Mummy," the five year old teased and moved to the highest part of the climbing frame. "Can't get me." Rhea tried blackmail, coercion, threats, bribery again and then pure anger, but eventually she gave up and had to climb onto the metal frame in the pouring rain to retrieve her corybantic daughter and drag her onto solid ground. Izzy got a smack on the back of her legs for her wilful disobedience, but this did not seem to bother her in the slightest as she gleefully jumped from puddle to puddle on the way home.

Rhea thought heavily as she escorted her daughter through the pouring rain. She desperately wished Simon, her long-term partner, would manage to spend a bit more time at home; Izzy was always better behaved when he was around. She knew his job was very demanding, but she did have a lot of work to do herself – housework, childcare and a 30-hour a week job - and she wondered if he knew how much she did?


The sounds of flesh slapping together echoed around the small office, but Simon didn't care. The eighteen year-old sales assistant squealed as his thick cock rammed into her tight, slick opening. She briefly opened her eyes on his desk but, the ceiling light directly above he was too bright and she closed them again.

Alison groaned loudly as her deputy manager rubbed her clitoris with his thumb. Her legs began to quiver and her fingers dug into the side of the wooden desk.

Simon groaned as he exhaled sharply, the internal muscles of the young girl was clamping down on his cock wonderfully. He was nearing his climax, he began pumping into the girl faster and faster, the table shaking the last few documents onto the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.