The Engineer's Tale - Cover

The Engineer's Tale

Copyright© 2012 by 2 flags

Chapter 7

As they entered Crossroads Silvi came running to greet them. Martha was taken to the healing chamber, and whilst she was there Silvi and Tony went to the bedroom to get reunited. After an hour and three restoratives Silvi went to release Martha. Tony then went into the healing chamber and within fifteen minutes he was released; finally Martha received her reward. She was not disappointed. Her screams of pleasure rang through the apartment. Six restoratives later, a drained and shattered pair finally emerged from the bedroom.

"Food please Silvi." asked Tony.

Three plates of cod and chips appeared on the table, with three cups of tea. As he sipped his tea Tony sighed "Hmm, you've no idea how much I've missed this."

They ate their food ravenously "What is this?" asked Martha, "It's wonderful. I've never tasted anything so good."

"It's my favourite food, comfort food. Fish shop fish'n'chips and a cuppa. Can't beat it. It should really be eaten with your fingers out of an old newspaper," said Tony.

"Is it fattening?" asked Martha with concern in her voice.

"Oh yes, very" said Tony.

"Oh goody" she replied. "Soon it won't matter, as I'll be putting on a few pounds myself."

They all laughed at this. As soon as the food was finished Martha insisted they continue with the attempt to get her fat. This time it was four restoratives and a tonic for her throat as she had screamed herself hoarse.

With Martha's immediate needs taken care of, it was time for Tony to be debriefed. Great concern was expressed about the news that the Brotherhood had shifted their sphere of operations to that part of the planet.

"It must be the activities of King Sid and Lord Al that has made them shift this way. It seams that the areas they were concentrating on were too hot, and they have decided to try somewhere else." said Silvi.

"Who?" said Tony.

"Sorry, yes, um, it's two other heroes. They have set up their own territories within Chaos. They rule them, very well actually, and they have driven the Brotherhood out of their region. It now seems that the Brotherhood have turned their attention elsewhere. It was the Brotherhood's activities that forced us to introduce the training program. We were losing too many heroes and hero companions on their first missions." Silvi told him.

"Ah, I see, so their success has meant trouble elsewhere. Very well, what's the situation at the moment?" He enquired.

"Well, your friends in Blackford and Branwold have started attacking the supply lines to Gronhinne. They have also brought most of the outlying farmers and all their things within the towns. The Brotherhood are having a hard time of it. Your friends attack a supply column and then lead them off into the forest where they can pick them off one by one. They have started cutting down trees to make their defences. All in all they are doing well," she told him.

"That's great news, I must admit, I was concerned about what was going to happen. I'm glad they're doing well." He told her.

They spent their time on Crossroads training him with different weapons, one being the throwing knives and another his sword and dagger. His skill level was now in the expert category. He also continued to endeavour to give Martha the greatest thing she desired, namely a baby. Her screams of pleasure rang out time and time again. She was very insistent about her needs, and the need to grant her satisfaction. She confided to Silvi that she was afraid that when she became pregnant she would miss her regular satisfying sex.

"What am I going to do? You know what the men are like on Cassandra. Bloody useless! Is there no way we can smuggle an Earthman back? I'd even be willing to share him, between fifty. God I'm going to miss his cock, and his mouth, and his fingers. What that man can do to me. Oh well, all I can do is make the most of him while I have him. Hmm, if you do find a way to get one of those men to Cassandra, you will let me know, won't you?" she asked wistfully.

"That won't happen I'm afraid, many have tried, none have been successful. What you could do is train your lover to do what you wish for when you return, with the mouth and fingers at least. I'm afraid that's the best I can offer." Silvi replied.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.