Jimmy... the College Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the College Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I sat on the back stoop waiting for Larry to finish with his sister. Standing behind Larry's big sister, holding on to her wide hips while I pummeled her wet pussy with my seven inch cock had reminded me of the Amazonian sophomore Sally Grimm I had met at the Laundromat.

I had decided that I had enough going on at school without dating another girl, especially a big girl that did not appear to have a submissive bone in her body. But then again, Inga had been dominating Larry, spanking him bare assed with a riding crop. It had been easy to turn her dominance into submissiveness. I used her riding crop to whip her big, hard muscled bottom before fucking her good while she lie over the back of an arm chair. When I was done Larry drove his large ten inch cock into Inga's wetness fucking her for the first of many times. Now it was Larry who punished Inga with his belt or the riding crop, turning her into a submissive who got a wet cunt at the thought of being punished by her younger brother. So I wasn't going to rule out Sally Grimm just yet.

While waiting for Larry I called Wendy hoping to arrange for her to be at my step grandmother's house Tuesday for fun and games. She had plans with her boyfriend that she either couldn't or wouldn't get out of. Well that sucked. Wendy could cum several times while being spanked which made it mutually beneficial to both of us. I had taught her big black boyfriend James how to spank her good. I had hoped to see her this week but it wasn't meant to be.

Larry finally came out with a big grin on his face. "I have you to thank for all the sex I get from Inga. She is very submissive now and will do anything I ask of her." he said with a big smile, "When we are done here she is waiting in the kitchen on her knees for you Jimmy."

The second Larry and I were done discussing business I stepped back into the house finding Inga, as she had been commanded, naked and on her knees. I dropped my pants and underwear to my ankles, my pecker already fully hard, allowing her to suck my cock into her soft mouth. I had cum only 30 minutes before so it was easy to refrain from cumming too soon. I let Inga mouth fuck my prick using her tongue on the underside of it making me feel so, so good. Finally I held Inga by her hair as I pumped my cock juice into her mouth.

She swallowed it all and said. "Thank you Jimmy. Thank you for cumming in my mouth." Larry had trained her well.

I went home and got lucky. My Dad was over a neighbor's house helping with some project. Even though I had already cum three times that morning my mother was able to get me hard again with her talented mouth. I lie on my back on my narrow bed as my naked mother rode my cock with her juicy pussy. I had both of her large tits in my hands massaging them firmly, just the way she liked it. When I saw she was ready to cum I released her tits and used both hands to spank her bottom. Spank spank spank causing her to orgasm wetting my cock and groin with her juices.

I hadn't cum yet. ""Suck me off Mother. Suck your son's hard cock. Lick your cunt juice off of me." Without hesitation my horny mother put her face into my pubic area licking and sucking all of her juices from me. Finally her mouth engulfed my cock. I thrust up into her mouth several times feeling my juices preparing to fill her mouth. Spurt ... spurt ... spurt I unloaded my cum into my mother's waiting mouth. That was my fourth orgasm of the day. I was spent. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until my mother called me for supper.

Monday the only sex I had was my mother waking me up with her mouth on my cock. I half expected my dad to catch us in the act but he was clueless. I talked to Maddie Brown that morning trying to entice her to come over the house for a spanking and a good fuck but she was off to work. She had a new boyfriend and I knew she would find time for me if I insisted but I liked the girl a lot and decided I was getting enough pussy without doing her. Once she confirmed that her parents were not abusing her any longer I terminated our phone conversation.

Tuesday unfolded exactly as I expected. I sat in the center of Kate's bedroom naked with my cock sticking straight up as I watched my step grandmother and mother take turns removing their clothes. When both mature women were undressed to the point of bra and panties I told Kate. "Katie, take off your bra."

She removed her brassier slowly letting her big tits come into view. Her nipples were erect, excited about having to disrobe on front of me. "Now you Mother." My mother pulled her bra off quickly, then used her fingertips to pull on her hard nipples.

In turn they slithered out of their panties exposing their bushy cunts to me. I had done this scene many times with the two older women but I never tired of having them undress in front of me. There is nothing more submissive for a woman than having to stand naked, with your arms at your side, in front of a young and horny man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.