Jack and the Giant Ass - Cover

Jack and the Giant Ass

Copyright© 2012 by Janno Jones

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young Jack needs money, but he makes a strange bargain: he trades a motorcycle for a porno magazine. Oh, and there are those magic seeds thrown in. This is a retelling of the Jack and the Beanstalk story with a very ass-centric focus.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Size   BBW   Big Breasts   Slow  

Jack Scoggins was 22, just graduated from college, and without a job. His mother Verline couldn't understand why a boy with $100,000 worth of debt would just lay on the couch and watch porn on TV all day.

"You're a college-educated boy," she'd say. "You should be out making lots of money to pay off all those loans you took out. And to help out around this house. Your father sure didn't leave us much money when he passed on five years ago. The good-for-nothing loafer never took out a life insurance policy, and he left me with nothing."

Jack tried to look for a job but he never seemed to have enough experience or education. The economy was lousy and there were always hundreds of applicants at every job he applied for. He had a degree in Business, but he had no head for numbers and had barely made it through college without flunking out. The only thing he was really interested in was ass.

Jack was an ass man, pure and simple. He loved buttocks, glutes, tush, bottom, posterior, derriere, whatever you called it, those twin mounds at the bottom of every girl's spine had a fascination for him that he could not explain. He would stop and stare at every attractive ass he saw, and he'd literally driven his car off the road a few times when he saw a beautiful butt walking down the street. He was in heaven when he went to the beach, with all those beautiful bikini-clad asses to look at, and he'd often had to hide his throbbing erection under a blanket when a particularly fine specimen walked by.

Girls didn't seem to appreciate his love for their posteriors, however. He'd had a few episodes when a girl had caught him looking at her rear and had called him a creep and a pervert, trying to embarrass him in public.

It was embarrassing when that happened, but Jack couldn't help himself. He just could not resist looking at a beautiful ass, no matter what the circumstances. Indeed, he never missed Mass on Sundays, because there was a college nearby and there were always cute bottoms in tight jeans to look at in the congregation. He felt a little guilty for having such a roving eye in church, but, he figured God made him an ass man, and so it must be okay.

The trouble with being an ass man, however, was that there didn't seem to be a way to make a living at it. Jack thought he'd be a great judge at bikini contests, because with his practiced eye he could appreciate the subtle differences between one ass and another, and he could give a 30 minute dissertation on cheek size, ratio of width to depth, and hip rotation that was as detailed as anything a Physics Ph.D. could produce.

There didn't seem to be much call for bikini contest judges, however, so Jack felt he had missed his true calling.

Meanwhile his mother found new ways to call him lazy every day, and she complained that they were running out of money fast. One morning she said, "I'm not going to be able to make next month's rent if you don't get a job, and since prospects aren't good of that happening, we're going to have to sell something. That motorcycle your father won in a card game will do. I want you to take it down to the motor vehicle auction and see what you can get for it."

Jack got his Dad's old motorcycle out of the garage and headed off to the auction like his mother told him. He was halfway there when he realized he had to stop for gas, so he pulled over at an old ramshackle filling station that he saw on a dirt road that ran parallel to the highway. It had old-fashioned gas pumps that wouldn't take a credit card, so he had to go inside the building to pay for his gas. Inside there was a weathered old man sitting at a desk reading a magazine. He looked 100 years old, he had a tattered ball cap on and he was missing a few teeth.

What really caught Jack's attention, though, was the magazine. It was called "Ass Worship", and it had full color glossy pictures of some asses that were truly stunning, unlike anything Jack had ever seen.

"What you lookin' at, boy?" the man said.

"Uh, that magazine," Jack said. "Those pictures are amazing."

The man cackled. "This?" he said, holding up the magazine. "This is a one of a kind magazine, boy. They got pitchers in here of gals the like you never seen. Got asses on them like angels. Why, I defy any man to keep from cumming in his pants before he gets to page six."

"Wow," Jack said. "Could I see it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.