Wendolyn Too. Number 4 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Wendolyn Too. Number 4 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 28: David Makes a Pile

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 28: David Makes a Pile - I wanted a pickup for the digs and basic transportation. I answered an ad for an "Old Dodge Pickup" in the Journal. I got a lot more than I'd bargained for...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Western   Cousins   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   School  

Wendy and Daddy Dave (Senior) were gone for a week. David was left without transportation. The Dodge was at Doc's Marina.

The only transportation was the Ford and he didn't have the key. The new motor was in ... the old motor was on an engine stand next to the shed on the trailer pad.

"David?"

He looked up from a book on Colorado Archaeology. "Yes?"

Jesse had a glass of iced tea in his hand, offering it to David. "Sugar?"

"Plain."

"Here." Jesse commented, "Peace offering. She's not interested in me."

They both knew who 'she' was.

"I don't think she's interested in anyone right this minute," David said.

"Yup ... she's pissed at her ex and I don't blame her. I think he's going to be a hurting' proposition when she catches him." Jesse was in awe of her.

"Did anyone tell you why she's divorced?" David asked ... arranging his thoughts.

"Nope. Do you know?"

"Her husband was always gone. Big deals all over the world. Inherited a pile, turned it into more. He married her straight out of high school."

"Yeah?"

"She was always cute, still is. She's 35."

"Shit! You're kidding me?"

"Nope, looks 25 don't she?"

"Fuck! I thought she was 20. 35? Damn ... she's old."

"Problem is ... she's barren ... no kids, can't."

"He knocked up his secretary ... or so he thinks ... she IS pregnant but it's not his." David chuckled, "Wendy works for something to do ... family picks on her ... they all have kids and they're forever taping report cards and A+ papers to the fridge.

"You can't visit her sisters without being reminded Wendy can't have kids. Anyway ... she came home after being gone for a couple of weeks, the porch had two weeks worth of papers on it and the mailbox was stuffed full."

"Yeah?" Jesse drew off a big swallow and refilled his glass. He gestured at David's glass.

"Yeah, sure ... fill it up."

Jesse filled Davids' and picked up 4 packets of sugar, stirring it in his glass.

"I don't see how you guys and drink it sweet."

"I don't see how you guys can drink it plain."

They swapped glasses, both made a face at the taste and swapped back.

"Eew," like twins.

"In that pile of mail was a letter. She showed it to me.

'Wendy, I want a divorce. Sell the house and cars and send me half. Mike Martin' it was even notarized."

"And?" Jesse was hooked.

"She did, she advertised in the Lansing State Journal ... that paper sells all over the state. I read it myself ... that's where I found the Dodge. The Dodge ad read, 'Old Dodge Pickup. Must take all. $200.00.' and gave a number... 555-5567. I'll never forget it."

"Must have been a real douchebag of a truck."

"That's what I was sure I was going to find ... a disaster."

"How bad was it?"

"Looks now just like it did the first time I saw it ... cherry red and not a blemish."

"$200.00! No way!"

"Yes way!" David grinned, "There's more. 'Must take all' meant the trailer, camper and tools."

"You're shitting me."

"Nope. The best part's coming. She sold a 3 million dollar house for twenty thousand, and a pole barn full of restored classics and antiques for 200 dollars ... each!"

Jesse rocked back in his chair and clutched his chest.

"Wait ... there's more!"

"Oh God!!"

"The garage had a Lambo, a Ford GT 350, a '56 Lincoln Continental and more ... that little vindictive wench sold every car on the place for $200.00 EACH! You wouldn't believe the fights. Every cop in town was there ... I'm amazed no one got shot!"

"I'm gonna be sick!"

"It's all that sugar."

"It's all them cars!!"

"There's more..."

"NO!"

"Yes ... just like a Ronco knife ad." David said. "She sent the money in a registered, hand delivery, letter ... by BOAT!"

"I'm not sure Mike has the money yet! If he's not in Barbados, the letter carrier is going to have to find him and hand him the letter ... and Mike has to sign for it! And pay for having to be chased down!"

"She's so tiny."

"Yup ... her mom is worse!"

"Jesus."

"So, Jesse, I'm abandoned for a week while Wendy is off jaunting with her dad. Let's build a motor."

"Ok ... when do you want to start?"

"No time like the present."

"Ok ... take this, this and that off."

"What are you going to do?"

"Instruct."

"Instruct away. What do I need to take that, this and this off?"

"9/16th socket, ratchet and extension."

"What are those?"

"You've never done this before?"

"No."

"Why did you go look at a truck you thought was a basket case?"

"I never planned on buying it ... I was just looking."

"What did you do?"

"High school, College and 'Do you want fries with that?'"

Jesse laughed his ass off.


The B-25 flew over the trailer park, followed by a Kitfox with a radial. Wendy and her Dad were back from Denver. Wendy's Merc pulled into the trailer park. The milled, Ardun headed, 180 degree cranked, domed pistoned and assembled '40 Ford engine was sitting on an engine stand ... running. David and Jesse had rigged a spare radiator and a gauge panel out of spare parts from the shed. Well, David had, Jesse instructed.

"Hi." Twins speaking.

"Hi. Sounds wicked." Wendy grinned, she turned to Jesse, "Awesome job."

"David did it." Jesse grinned.

Big eyed Wendy! "No!"

"Yes."

David polished his dirty fingernails on his dirty shirt and blew on them.

"By himself?"

"I swear I never turned a wrench. My hand up on it." Jesse had his hand up like he was being sworn to 'tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, '

David said, "He instructed. The fucker sat in his chair, drank sweet tea all day and said, 'do this, do that and do the other.' He's going to charge you for it too."

Really big eyed Wendy.

"David? Daddy and I are going to Vegas ... two days."

"Oh, yeah." David hauled out a little notebook and opened it. "The hangar is done, the paving is done. They re-paved the old runway. People kept trying to stick their planes in the hangar. I had to lock it up ... here's the key."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.