Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is tested by her new Master.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Fisting  

NEMESIS

"I love you too, daddy - see you soon." Caitlin frowned as she canceled the call on her mobile. Odd ... why had her father called just now? Although he was his usual cheerful self, his voice sounded strained. Poor daddy, she thought, people just didn't realize how hard he worked - they seemed to think being a Senator was an easy life!

She was already running late for her first lecture when the doorbell rang. Caitlin sighed and looked through the spyglass. Two bored-looking deliverymen in overalls were standing outside with a large packing case on a trolley. She grabbed her bag and yanked open the door to get rid of them. "Look, you must have the wrong..." Her words were cut short by a terrible burning sensation in her eyes, nose and mouth as the spray hit her full in the face. Caitlin fell backwards and clawed at her agonized throat. She was being rolled onto her front - something sharp stabbed through her jeans and a cold sensation began to spread though her left buttock. In a blur of pain, Caitlin couldn't stop her arms being brutally twisted up her back and locked in handcuffs. She gasped and squirmed in terror but the drug soon drew her down into oblivion...


"Funny thing though, the first incision is STILL the hardest - even after so many girls!" Miller chatted affectionately to Alexa as he held the edge of the scalpel under the struggling girl's left nipple. "What - don't want to watch? Now that's not very fair, English cunt! I go to all this trouble to put on a good show and you won't even look? Well, we can't have that can we?" He put down the cruel blade and fastened a posture collar round Alexa's damaged throat, forcing her head straight. As she soundlessly gasped in sheer horror, small pieces of duct tape were applied to peel her eyelids apart. She couldn't look away now even if she tried and her eyes hurt from being unable to close. "One more item then we can get on with the show." He tightened a pair of blinkers around her head so the only view was of the desperately struggling redhead.

"Now, where were we? Oh yes, the first cut!" The tip of the scalpel began to press into the girl's flesh just beneath her nipple and a tiny trickle of bright red ran down her breast. Alexa shuddered and moaned raggedly in utter despair. Her poor companion's frantic shrieks echoed in her ears...


For Master Charles, this was one of the worst periods in his life. My slave, my little Alexa - in the hands of a rogue staff member! As the limo sped through Manhattan with a police escort, passers-by stopped and stared. Master Charles wasn't just concerned about a missing slave - even though her disappearance had set off a terrible chain of events. No, there was far more at stake. Miller was a loose cannon that had to be stopped before he jeopardized operations even further. All Miller's known associates were being questioned and any possible clues to his whereabouts were being followed up. The Triad's van had been found abandoned in a disused garage. It had been empty except for the tattered remains of Alexa's clothing.

His next meeting was crucial. Don Marco had made it absolutely clear that the Family would sever all ties with the Organization unless Miller was handed over to them. He would do so with pleasure if he could be found. There was so much riding on this meeting and he had to put aside his own feelings - if Alexa survived, would she be too damaged to keep?

The hotel suite was full of security from both sides. The atmosphere was incredibly tense - armed guards glared suspiciously at their opposite numbers. "Don Marco, do we really need all these people?" In a demonstration of confidence, Master Charles dismissed his own men with a wave.

Don Marco briefly nodded and his entourage began to depart, except for a young woman who stood at his shoulder. "My grand-daughter stays - I am getting old, Charles. After my son's 'accident' last year, she will control everything. Rosario, may I introduce you to Master Charles - this is a bad, bad business but I have always found him to be a man of honor." The strikingly beautiful woman smiled and put her hand protectively on her grandfather's shoulder. The old man absently reached up and patted her slim, elegant fingers. "Do not be deceived by her youth and charming looks - there is steel under the velvet!"

Master Charles smiled. "How could she be anything else, with your blood in her veins? Now, I do not wish to appear rude but there are things we need to resolve urgently. Miller has acted totally outside our authority and must be stopped at all costs. If at all possible, he will be delivered to you alive and I have ordered substantial restitution for the loss of life and injury caused by that fire, to be distributed as you see fit." The old man nodded in approval. "And I would be very grateful for any assistance you might give us in tracking him down - his recklessness has caused enough suffering and unwanted exposure." He waited for their response.

"And the girl?" It was the granddaughter who spoke. "This 'Alexa' - what about her? Is it true she is your personal slave?" Rosario was softly spoken but there was a subtle edge of authority in her voice. Despite her sex, she was destined to become a formidable power as head of the Family. How times had changed!

"If my slave survives, she will kneel at my feet. Why do you ask about her?"

"Because ... she now belongs to the Family." She was watching him through slitted eyes, like a snake eying its prey.

"I beg your pardon?"

Don Marco cleared his throat. "Armando Forte was married to my cousin and I owed him my life in the war. His wife Lucia, God rest her soul, owned a substantial share in the Family's legitimate businesses but she refused to touch the money. Armando would not do so either, despite living so poorly. He called me on the day he died to say he wanted to leave everything to the girl." Master Charles sat very still, hardly able to take in the words. "I had to swear to Armando that your Alexa is to be treated as Family and now she is worth millions!" He sighed. "I do not like this but I am honor-bound by blood and word to look after your... 'slave' as one of my own kin. Rosario here will see to her affairs as her guardian." The young woman smiled but it was more of a challenge than an agreement. Master Charles sensed her


Tears, rivers of tears streaming down her face ... but they could never be enough for what had happened before her forced-open eyes. Alexa howled silently in anguish as the monstrous figure of Miller leaned over the body bag and dropped his soiled elbow-length latex gloves in with the ruined remains of the redheaded girl. He stroked the dead girl's contorted face and kissed her brow before closing the zip and standing up to stretch. "Yeah, so sorry about the splashes, bitch!" He started licking the blood spatters from her front in an obscene parody of tenderness, making her shudder in renewed revulsion. Alexa knew he was crazy - nobody sane could have done those terrible things to that poor girl. She had witnessed the teenager's brutal deflowering before Miller had done despicable, unmentionable things to her wounded body until she was a mutilated, sobbing wreck. Alexa knew the sight of the ruined girl slowly choking in the wire noose while Miller laughed and double-fisted her was seared into her memory and would haunt her forever.

As Miller kissed and lapped the girl's dried blood from her belly, Alexa realized she was also terribly, terribly sorry for her master - she felt she had somehow let him and everyone else down. Miller had gleefully recounted in awful detail how poor uncle Armando had fought desperately for life and lost. Miller then said he would be going after Gina next, followed by Guljana! He was consumed with bitter hatred towards her master and rage at being denied elevation to masterhood - and he intended to exact his revenge on her and on everyone she loved!

"Now then - should I let you live after we've finished playing? I know! I could deafen and blind you and slit out your tongue and leave you crawling naked in Central Park! Do you think your precious 'master' would like that? Better still, I could flay you alive - I'm real good at skinnin' - and ... nah, too fuckin' messy." He kissed her and began to peel off the tape that forced open her aching eyes. She flinched at the sight of the sharp knife he was waving in front of her face. "Now you don't mind if I take a little souvenir just for old times' sake?" He suddenly yanked hard on her long ponytail and started sawing through her hair close to her scalp. "You won't be needing this anyways. Oh, sorry - did I cut your head?" Blood trickled down her face and mingled with her tears. "I'm gonna let this blade loose on your body after I give you the fuck of your lifetime!" He giggled and licked her face. "But first, we're going out for some fresh air..."


Her beloved Senate-master held her exhausted head as they lay together on a bed in the beach house. Guljana felt terribly drained by her recent ordeal but had begged to be allowed to serve him with her mouth. His sighs of satisfaction made her deliriously happy. She felt such a desperate, overwhelming love for him that it actually made her chest ache! Even the merest touch of his hand on her skin felt incredible. And as he gently stroked her hair, she poured out her heart to him. She was at a loss for the right words but tried to express her deep devotion and yearning to please him. His smile was tinged with a sadness that resonated through her but she couldn't bear to ask what was wrong. And she had finally managed to tell him about Alexa and the guard's threats against them. His face had grown dark with rage and alarm. He had immediately called Alexa's master but he knew already! Her poor sister-slave had been snatched by Miller and might already be dead! Guljana's master had decided she would be safer in the New York headquarters under Guy's personal protection until Miller was found and stopped. But before he sent her back, there was one more duty to perform...

"Your father left this for you, my dear slave." He was holding a gold ring on a chain. "The major had to go away on, umm ... on other business but he asked me to tell you how proud he is of his daughter." She said nothing but he could see by the trembling of her shoulders that she was trying to hold back her tears. "Guljana, your father told me this was the wedding ring he planned to give your mother." The tears flowed freely now. "I am very sorry, my little Guli. I will let you wear this round your neck if you wish." A tiny nod then she kissed his hand and wept silently as the golden chain joined the ornamental black and gold twined collar round her throat. The ring dangled just above her dusky cleavage. Her owner looked down at this naked, exotic beauty. How strange and wonderful a creature she is, he pondered. Never in his dreams had he realized what being a Master would be like. He had not been prepared for the feelings of power and satisfaction ... and of responsibility. There was a raw, animal beauty in Guljana - something utterly feminine about her soft, graceful form that was accentuated by her unyielding fetters. Here he was, a bastion of democracy, owning a slave - what a peculiar, delightful paradox! It almost made him forget about the cost of owning her - betraying his own daughter into slavery was a dreadful cost to bear but if Yasov delivered the nuclear treaty her sacrifice would be worthwhile even if the painful choice haunted him to the end of his days.

Guljana wobbled unsteadily as she stumbled towards the 4x4. "Stop slacking, Arab-cunt! The sooner we set off, the longer I get to keep you occupied on the journey!" She didn't like the guard called Pete and knew he intended to rape her again if he got the chance.

For all her frailty and the heavy fetters round her wrists and ankles, Guljana stopped and pulled back on the collar leash. She stood tall and proud. "N-not Arab! Th-this one is PASHTUN - P-pashtun s-slave and now is belong AMERICAN Senator, n-not YOUS!"

Pete sniggered and glanced at Guy in amusement. "Yeah, whatever - makes no difference where you belong when you start dancing that tight cute ass on the end of my stiff cock, filthy little ARAB bitch!"

But Guy wasn't smiling. He sighed, stubbed out his cigarette with his heel and spoke in a slow, patient voice. "The kid's right - she's not Arabic and there's no need to insult her. Pete, if you lay one finger on this kid you'll have to deal with her master AND her father ... and then I will kill you!" He smiled at a stunned Guljana and picked her up in his arms. "Now get the damned tailgate open so this PASHTUN-American slave can get some rest in her cage." Guljana looked up in amazed gratitude at her protector. She resolved to beg permission from her master to serve Guy for his kindness and for saving her - twice! Pete didn't say another word during the whole of the journey...


"Who the fuck d'ya think ya are? Ya can't keep me locked in here - I aint done nothing wrong!" Gina folded her arms across her chest and glared at the bodyguard from Witness Protection. "And ya can wipe that fuckin' grin off of ya face ... uhh, Leroy or whatever ya call yaself."

Leroy couldn't help smiling. Oh Charles, my friend, this one is really very good. So high and mighty, so sassy and foul-mouthed! She is extremely pretty too, despite her obscene clothing and overdone make-up. Leroy relished the prospect of breaking this fiery girl. She obviously thought she was streetwise and could take anything life throws at her. Well, let's see how she responds to slavery! "And another thing - ya can get me a coke an' some food, an' where's all my stuff?" He didn't reply but tossed a plastic bag at her feet. It was printed with the words 'For Incineration'. "Hey, whadya doin'? What's this for?"

Leroy kept his voice steady and authoritative. "It is for your clothes and your jewelry - all of it. Now strip yourself and put everything in the bag." She was gaping at him. "Get a move on, Gina - or do I have to use this?" He held a cattle prod up and pressed the red button, making the electricity arc across the contacts. "Well?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.