Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is tested by her new Master.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Fisting  

The days and weeks passed by with Alexa growing stronger and healthier. The bruises had disappeared; the scratches on her inner thighs had faded. Even the cervical collar was gone. Christina's master had examined her thoroughly and declared her nearly recovered. "Your voice will always be weak, slave." He had explained how her throat had sustained considerable damage when she was hanging. He patted her on the head and said he would inform her master she was ready. Alexa was excited and a little scared. She was going to start a new life under a new master! What would he be like? Would he be cruel or gentle? It was something she struggled to comprehend - why had he saved her. Christina had told her as much as she knew. He was called Charles; he didn't own any other slaves. In fact, none of the other girls had ever heard of him owning one. They were all frightened of him - he was said to be an expert at torture and execution. All the guards and even some of the other masters showed him great respect. Alexa herself was a cause for great interest and a little awe among the slaves - she felt embarrassed by that.

The long hours in the hospital cell had given her time to reminisce. She recalled huge chunks of her empty childhood, moving from one foster family to another. She remembered the little room over the shop that was her home until the day she was abducted. Alexa remembered waking up in the middle of the night to shadows - being pinned down by strong arms while a rubber gas mask was forced over her mouth. She relived the hours of her breaking in minute detail. The cruel sting of the flogger broken only by the kiss of her master, over and over until she was begging for his kisses, begging for his touch, finally begging for the whip...

Alexa hugged herself as she gloried in the sweet recollection of her first orgasm at his hands. She had been hanging in chains, naked, helpless, her ankles spread impossibly wide apart by a bar. He had driven her almost crazy, tormenting her to the brink of climax repeatedly until she was weeping and shrieking past her gag. She lay back on the hospital bed and touched herself. Her fingers became his; her touch was his. She gasped and arched her back, mewing softly as the memories and reality overwhelmed her. When she finally opened her eyes, she realized with shock that her new master was standing over her!

"Well, you certainly behave as if you've recovered! There'll be no more of that without permission - understand me?" He was frowning but there was a twinkle in his eyes. Alexa immediately got down from the bed and kneeled on the floor. He lifted her chin up with his hand. "Slave, do you understand me?"

He wasn't smiling. Alexa swallowed nervously and stammered, "Y-yes M-master!"

"Good." He motioned to Christina who ran forward and draped a red PVC catsuit on the bed. "Put this on then we are going. The flight leaves in an hour and I want no delays. We will begin your instruction when we arrive."

Alexa stared in confusion at the catsuit - red was the color of a slave in training! She whispered "b-but I'm already t-trained, Master!"

He whirled and stared down at her so fiercely she cringed in fear. "Not by me! Am I making myself clear?" She nodded and lowered her head in respect. "Now get dressed!"

Alexa swiftly climbed into the skin-tight catsuit and shrugged it over her shoulders. She was grateful to Christina for helping with the calf and forearm zips and for tugging the tight front zip shut. It fitted like a glove to her body. Alexa could feel the crotch zip riding in between her labia and buttocks. She put her wrists behind her back for the cuffs and stood while more fetters went round her ankles. She smiled at Christina and opened her mouth for the ball gag.

Christina turned and bowed at Alexa's master. "Sir, please may I kiss your slave goodbye?" He nodded. Christina gently embraced her recovered patient and kissed her full on the mouth. Both girls had tears in their eyes. "Be well, little Alexa - I'll never forget you!"

"I can't thank you enough for looking after me! Ohhh Christina, dear sister - be well!" One final kiss then Alexa's master cleared his throat. Christina held the red ball up to Alexa's lips. She accepted the gag and waited while the straps were firmly buckled behind her head. He came forward and locked a plain steel collar around her throat, attached a metal tag with a seven-digit number stamped on it, then snapped a chain leash to the front. Alexa felt the tug and trotted behind him, hampered by the short chain between her ankles. At the door, she managed to turn her head and caught one last glimpse of Christina. Then she left to face her new life...

Alexa tried desperately to keep up with her new Master. She nearly stumbled on a staircase then bumped into him. He just looked at her without smiling, making her cringe in fear. Moments later, they were outside. It was dark and raining slightly. Alexa shivered - partly from the cold, wet ground under her bare feet - and waited while he spoke to another man. In the lights of the courtyard, she could make out a large truck. Nearby, the tailgate of a 4x4 hung open. Alexa's Master snapped his fingers at her and pointed towards the vehicle. Not wanting to displease him, she clambered up and curled inside the wire cage behind the seats. At least there was a blanket. A man shut and locked the cage then closed the tailgate. She could only see the sky through the windows - the cage roof was too low to let her see any more. Alexa lay down and watched the glare of the street lamps passing overhead. Eventually, the vehicle stopped at what looked like a white pole. The 4x4 sped into total darkness then stopped again and the engine died. It seemed like ages before the tailgate clicked open and she was dragged out of her cage.

She looked around in amazement. There was a huge jet aircraft nearby, lit up by spotlights, surrounded by vehicles and people. Alexa tried to see her Master but she was suddenly pushed by a large man in camouflage uniform towards the steps. She panicked at the bottom and tried to pull back. Alexa was terribly afraid of heights and tried to beg but the gag and the steady roar of the engines drowned out her pleas. He simply threw her over one shoulder with his broad, muscular arm between her thighs and carried her up to the top. Alexa squeezed her eyes tightly shut rather than look down to the bare concrete far below. He marched her down the empty cabin and pushed her into a seat. The man bent down and locked her ankle chain to the bar below the seat then separated her manacles. Alexa sat uselessly while her wrists were chained to the arms of the seat. She whimpered while the safety belt was yanked so tightly that her tummy was pressed in.

She wasn't going anywhere. She tried to stare out of the window but he leaned across and drew the blind. As he pulled back, he paused and brushed his hand across her face. Alexa looked up, helpless to stop him. The burly guard was staring down at the outline of her nipple rings straining against her catsuit. His fingers caught hold of the zipper under her collar. "Nnnnn ... plsssss!" The sound of the zip peeling apart made her jump. He slipped his hand inside the suit and began to fondle her left breast, catching and pinching her swollen tip between his rough thumb and forefinger. And she couldn't resist! His other hand wandered down her front and began to draw down the zip over her crotch. Alexa moaned and pressed her thighs together but he was too strong! He pushed his fingers between the parted seam, exploring her cunt while she writhed helplessly. Alexa couldn't stop herself - he was going to make her cum! When he twisted her clit ring, she bit down on the ball in her mouth and squeezed her tear-filled eyes closed. It was no use! The tension was unbearable - he shouldn't be doing this! Alexa struggled desperately, trying to pull her legs up but her ankles were locked beneath the seat!

The man leaned close and hissed. "You think you're all so fucking special, don't you - you arrogant English bitches!" She whimpered in fear - he was hurting her so much! "Well you're just another stupid cunt-slave and don't you forget it!" His hand slid out of the front of her suit but he was pushing his other hand deeply into her cunt! He started fist-fucking her and the pain was terrible! Alexa howled in torment but he savagely covered her nose and mouth, forcing her head against the seat rest. "Shut the fuck up, cunt!" She couldn't scream, couldn't breathe - her arms and legs went rigid with pain.

"Something wrong, guard?" A deep American voice came from the aisle. Alexa twisted her head miserably when the guard released her nose. A tall, distinguished man was looking down at her with mild amusement.

"Uh, no Senator - just settling down this bitch. She's being a bit sassy and not wanting to co-operate!"

"Hmm, you should show more respect, my dear." He turned to the man. "Teach her the error of her ways but don't leave any marks. And we're taking off in fifteen minutes, mind." He moved down the aisle leaving Alexa at the mercy of her abuser.

"You heard the Senator, you pathetic little slit-bitch- gotta teach you respect!" He removed his fist from her sopping cunt and took a cigarette lighter out of his pocket. Alexa could only stare in fear while the catsuit was pulled off her shoulders, exposing her chest. He suddenly gripped her right breast tightly making her yelp. Her poor nipple was going red as he increased the pressure. He lit the lighter and slowly moved it until the bright flame began to lick her gold ring! Alexa squealed in agony - her nipple began to feel very hot. He held her down against the seat and let the flame play on her ring until she was shrieking and whimpering dreadfully. "What? You want another lesson, cunt?" She shook her head and wept bitterly. He savagely gripped her other breast and applied the flame to her piercing. This time the burning seemed to go on forever! Alexa wailed and threw her head back, unable to escape the awful torture. "So you're gonna be a good little cunt now?" She nodded desperately. He leaned closer and smiled cruelly. "And there's no point bleating to your Master - he's not going to listen to a good-for-nothing cunt-slave. He'll put you back on that spike and this time he'll finish you real slow like you deserve!" Alexa shook miserably at his words. She felt so helpless - so worthless! He moved his fist down between her shaking thighs. "Now open those fucking knees properly, English cunt-slave!"

She had to endure several more agonizing minutes of severe abuse before eventually cumming painfully on his fist. Then he finally closed up her zips and moved away. Tears dripped down her cheeks - tears of pain, despair, of frustration. Her Master walked past without even looking at her. Alexa wept and tried to blot out the agony in her ravaged cunt. She suddenly felt the jet moving. The engines were getting louder! She couldn't help making a soft keening noise in fear as the cabin tipped back. Where was she going - was it to the place called "The Ranch"? The jet seemed to go very quiet and she knew they had left the ground. Her old life was receding as they climbed into the night. Alexa thought of her first master - dear sweet Master Steve. She wanted to be brave for him - what would He have expected of her? And now she belonged to this new master - Master Charles. He had taken her to the brink of a cruel death then relented. He was a mystery - kindly and terrifying at the same time! But would she have been better dead? Her breasts ached terribly and she felt raw inside her pussy. She dreaded more torture. That guard was a sadistic bully!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.