Grandpa's Education - Cover

Grandpa's Education

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Roger Hamstead finds himself on the verge of moral bankruptcy. His daughter seduces him and becomes his lover. But then his 16-year old granddaughter wants him to be her first lover too. Does she succeed? Or does 16-year old Jerry Traynor have that honour? And how deep do the roots of family love really go? This story is marked as Erotica, but could just as easily been labelled as Romantic or Coming of Age. It's also a bit long. For a fast read, this won't be your first choice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

The house seemed empty after Jerry and Fancy left, and if it hadn't been for my daughter rummaging around in the kitchen, I might have fallen victim to that depression that being alone brings. I was at loose ends while she worked around the house, however, and excused myself to tackle some more of the writing that brought me a sense of purpose. It wasn't long before Angelina was leaning over my shoulder, trying to read the tale I was attempting to weave.

"What's the story about, Dad? More of that smut?"

"Yeah, another one of those sex stories I'm always cranking out," I let her know facetiously. "Funny how those things get into your head, and only by writing them down can you let them go."

"What's this one about? Another father-and-daughter thing?" her curiosity needed satisfying.

"I guess you'll just have to wait until I get it written, won't you?" I teased.

"I've got a good one for you. How about a mother and daughter that move back in with the grandfather, then seduce him until he screws both of them? You could even give it one of those 'and they lived happily ever after' endings."

"I could do that. I could also turn you over my knee and paddle your ass until it glows red in the dark. Maybe then I'd get some peace and quiet so I can think," I mockingly threatened her.

"You couldn't get me over your knee on a good day," she barked, that challenging tone making the idea a little more appealing.

"Sure I could, although I'd probably break every bone in my body doing it. Might be worth it though," I teased, and I saw that gleam in her eye that told me that she was about to dare me to try. But she didn't issue the challenge, and I felt a little disappointed that she hadn't.

"Dad," my daughter changed the direction of her thoughts, "if I asked you about this morning, would I be interrupting something?"

"Probably, but you've already gotten my head sidetracked, and I get the impression that it's something you need to talk about anyway. I can come back to this later. What's on your mind, Sweetheart?"

"Umm ... how about we go back downstairs, and I'll make you some coffee?" she offered.

Without a word, I closed off the program I was working in, then followed Angie down to the dining room. Coffee was ready in five minutes, which was a lot sooner than we were. But once seated, it became obvious that whatever was on my daughter's mind would come out sooner than later.

"Dad, am I really that wrong to want my daughter's first sexual experiences to be special? I mean, if I'd had the same things in my life that she's had, I'd have wanted you to be my first, despite Jay Coswell and his damned Buick. To be honest, I wouldn't have been ready for Jay if it hadn't been for you. My whole life, I've loved you for what you taught me back then. Mom too, because she always encouraged me to be open and honest about what was going on in my life, and how I felt. I never gave it a second thought, that night I told both of you that I wanted to have sex with Jay. I just took it for granted that's how all families worked. Gawd, if I'd known then what I know now. But Fancy doesn't have that kind of family support, or hasn't had it until now. Maybe that's my fault, and I'm over-compensating as a result. And maybe I still need my Dad's advice."

"Sweetheart, if you're trying to give Fancy the same kind of experience you had with Jay, don't. You'll never pull it off, because each person's first time is unique. For you, it was the back seat of a Buick. For your Mom and me, it was most of the little space in an Austin Mini. For Francesca? No one knows how it'll play out. Let her figure out what she wants, where, and when. It's her life, Honey, and we can't live it for her."

"I can't believe Mom's first time was in a Mini! Gawd, that must have been hell! And just for the record, Jay and I weren't in the back seat. It was the front, much to his chagrin. I kept hitting the horn ring with my foot. Shit, we were both so horny that neither one of us cared – until that damned policeman banged on the window."

"You what?!" I spat out between laughs. "Gawd, even back then you were a wicked little minx, weren't you?" I teased her.

"Yeah, I guess I was, but Jay made the whole thing so wonderful. He made me cum twice that night, and I loved him for it."

Angie's eyes glazed over as she relived that part of her life again.

"Dad, did you make Mom cum, your first time?" my daughter inquired as she returned from her dream-like state.

"Four times, if I remember correctly. Why?"

"Four? Gawd, I thought we did well at two! How the hell did you manage that in such a little car?"

"Umm, once on my finger, twice while I licked her, and the fourth one when she rode me like a bucking bronco. Lord, she was so horny that night, she kept banging her head on the roof. I thought she was going to put a hole through the damned thing! But I loved it when she finally did cum for me. Honey, your mother was the most wonderful woman I ever knew. She sure loved sex. I could tell you stories that would make your pussy fur curl!"

"I'd love to hear them some time," my daughter confessed in a quiet and sensuous tone. "Do you ever include any of them in your stories?"

"No, Sweetheart, I don't. Those are special memories that I don't share with anyone, although I might make an exception in your case, but you'd be the only person alive that would know about them. Just like I'd never share what goes on between you and me, and not because of the incest. Even if you weren't my daughter, what we have together is too personal to tell the rest of the world."

"Would you tell Fancy?" was her next question.

"Maybe, if it was relevant. I think you said that she'd read some of my work? Maybe I should write something that illustrates what I'm trying to get through to her," I suggested.

"Yeah, you could, but it wouldn't fly on that site you post to, would it? Too tame," she ribbed me.

I hate it when my daughter's right, and this was another one of those rare instances when she was. Well, that was my excuse for a refill from the coffee pot before I headed back to the computer.

The afternoon was quiet and peaceful, allowing me to write a couple of chapters of that novel I'd been working on. I did have a struggle keeping focused on the storyline though. I found myself subconsciously weaving in several moralistic threads in a story that had no such values to it. My daughter's suggestion came back to haunt me as I tried to create a stroke story that was pure lust. If Angie hadn't put that bug in my ear, I could have gotten the plot written in about a quarter of the time, without having to go back and edit out the philosophical parts. Those could wait for a different story, I told myself as I saved the removed paragraphs in a folder where I stored all my unused ideas.

Jerry and Fancy arrived back at the house around five o'clock. I went back downstairs to greet them, and my granddaughter's glum face indicated that the afternoon hadn't gone as well as it could have. She looked to me with pleading eyes, trying to tell me that she needed to talk, but without letting anyone else know.

"Princess, can I get you to give me a hand down at the dock for a minute?" I asked as an excuse to get her out of the house and away from everyone else.

"I can do that for you, Mr. Hamstead," Jerry volunteered. He was a nice kid, and eager to please. Maybe he was a little too eager.

"Thanks, Jerry, but Fancy already knows how I like this done. It's easier for her to help than to have to try and explain it again. Just relax, and we'll be back in a couple of minutes," I dismissed him, hoping not to upset him in the process.

We made our way down to the dock, hopping into the runabout both as somewhere to sit, and to talk. It made sense to follow up on my original excuse, just in case anyone at the house was looking. When we were seated, I asked Fancy what was on her mind.

"Jerry kissed me this afternoon," she started.

"I don't blame him. If he hadn't, I'd have checked him for a pulse," I tried to lighten the mood a bit. "What, he kissed you when you didn't want him to?"

"No, no, nothing like that. Actually, I really enjoyed it. He's a good kisser."

"Let me get this straight. He kissed you, and you enjoyed it? I don't see a problem yet."

"That's not the problem. He also put his hand on my boob, and squeezed it a bit."

"And you didn't want him to?"

"Well, actually, I had hoped he'd have done that before now. He's got gentle hands, and it felt really, really good on my breast. I enjoyed that part, too."

"Princess, sunset's in about three hours. Can we get to the crux of the problem soon?" My patience was wearing a lot thinner than usual, and I had to back-track with an apology for my short-tempered comment.

"When his fingers touched my nipple, it hurt, probably from where you bit me. In a way, I liked the pain, because it reminded me of how that bite got there, and how you made me cum when you did it. And suddenly, I wanted it to be you feeling my breast, not Jerry. I wanted you to be kissing me, holding me. Grandpa, I was with Jerry, but I wanted to be making love with you. Now I'm completely confused. I like being with Jerry. He's a great guy, and he treats me almost as good as you do. But he's not you, and I can't seem to get that out of my head. What am I supposed to do?"

I had no long-term answers to her fixation, and even short-term ones didn't come to mind. I did acknowledge that I was a little close to the trees to see the forest.

"Princess, about all I can suggest is that you give Jerry a chance. I know he's not me, and maybe not the guy you want right now. But he does care about you. He's trying his best. You have to admit that he's got a steep hill to climb, especially after what your father's put you through. I think he's determined to climb it, because he thinks you're worth the effort. You've got to give him some credit for that, right?"

"So you're saying that I should forget about you and spend my time with Jerry?" her convoluted reasoning deduced.

"I don't know about forgetting your old Grandpa, because he loves you more than he can say. But yeah, I guess in a way, I am suggesting that you spend more time with Jerry. And like I've said, listen to your heart, because it's usually right. Just remember that if you find you've made a mistake, I'm still here to help pick up the pieces. All you have to do is ask."

Francesca sat and contemplated for a few minutes, then leaned over and hugged me in her warm embrace.

"Thanks, Grandpa. I don't know if it helps yet, but maybe you're right. Jerry really is a nice guy. I think what attracts me to him is that he seems to be so much like you. He's definitely not my father! That's got to be a step in the right direction, don't you think?" she summed up. We were unanimous on that point.

I hopped out of the boat, then offered Fancy my hand to help her back onto the dock. Once up, she was in no hurry to let go of me, and I found that I wasn't in any hurry for her to do so either. We went back to the house hand-in-hand, taking our sweet time and basking in the warmth that lived between us.

By the time we got back, Angelina had supper ready and on the table. Jerry looked almost frightened when we sat down, but by the end of the meal, he'd relaxed enough to start opening up. I pried him again for some more details of his hopes and dreams, learning that he wanted to follow in his father's footsteps as a machinist. I immediately had visions of inexpensive outboard motor repairs going through my head. Maybe that's where my daughter and granddaughter got their impatience from?

After supper, the girls cleared the table and cleaned up the kitchen, then we all migrated to the lakeside deck. As the conversation flowed, so too did the familiarity between Jerry and the rest of us. It was there that he was given the gist of the reasons that my daughter had left her husband as it pertained to Francesca. While Angelina struggled to keep disparaging comments about her husband at bay, one or two nasty phrases slipped out. I could see the look in Jerry's eyes that told me he had chalked up Angie's comments to her being more than just a little upset with the way things had turned out. I had to give him credit for being so perceptive and understanding.

I was also aware that as the evening wore on, Fancy seemed to move closer and closer to Jerry, until her head was almost laying on his shoulder. Part of him desperately wanted to put an arm around her, but he seemed reluctant to push his luck with an old man like me around. While he might not have been aware of it, if we'd gotten into any kind of struggle, the chances of me winning were no better than fifty-fifty. I wasn't going to go out of my way to let him know that, though.

"I could use a drink," I offered as an excuse to go back inside for a minute. "Anyone else care for something?"

"I'll have a dark and dirty please, Dad," Angie asked.

"Fancy? I've got some white wine in the fridge, and there's red if you'd rather," I suggested. She smiled her acceptance, then requested a white wine. I asked Jerry to come and give me a hand, which was my original purpose anyway. He seemed almost glad to get out of the confining position my granddaughter's insistence had put him in while the adults were around.

"Jerry, I know what we talked about this afternoon, but that girl's about to crawl into your top pocket. She wants you to hold her, you know," I informed him.

"Yeah, I know," was his response, "but I wasn't sure if you'd get mad at me if I did."

"What I asked was for you to wait until she made the first move. What's she have to do, send you a letter first? Loosen up! She needs some space, but when she needs you, be there for her. That's all I'm asking."

"You mean it's okay if I put my arm around her, and all that stuff?"

"Sure. Listen, I heard about what happened down at the beach this afternoon. You may as well get used to the fact that there aren't very many secrets around this house. I know you kissed her, and I know you touched her breast. I think she was a little upset, but it wasn't because of you. There's still some ... well, let's just say that she has issues that she has to deal with, and she's going to need our help and encouragement to do that. Frankly, when I was your age and around a girl like Fancy, I'd probably have been all over her like white on rice. That's quite natural. But in Francesca's case, go slow. Just don't give up. Understand?"

"Sort of," Jerry admitted, "but she gets my blood flowing pretty good, and it's hard sometimes to know when to run, and when to walk. But if you don't have any objections, I'd like to hold her. You think she'd mind?"

"Mind? Son, if you don't put your arm around her when we go back out there, she just might think you don't like her. And if that happens, I'm going to check to see if you have a pulse or if you're already dead! That's the only excuse you'll have for not holding her. Now, red or white?"

He chose red. I've always had a preference for red wine myself, and Jerry's choice added another Brownie point to his amassing score in my mind. The boy had potential.

A couple of drinks seemed to make all the difference. Whether it was the alcohol or the quick chat I'd had with Jerry, I couldn't tell you. All I knew was that he and Fancy seemed to get along much better. He now had his arm wrapped over her shoulder, and she was pressing into him more. It wouldn't have surprised me if they'd both ripped off their clothes and make mad, passionate love right there on the deck.

That desire that they'd found between themselves seemed to affect Angelina and me, with my own desires growing by the minute. Just as I sensed in the two adolescents, my want of my daughter almost had me making love to her right where we were. It didn't take a nuclear physicist to understand my desire, and Angie's response to my need was her further encouragement as she flirted with me. Just like her daughter, my own was pressing herself as close to my body as she could without crawling into my clothes. Suddenly, I was praying that Jerry would go home. My granddaughter finally came to my rescue, but not in the manner I had in mind.

"Grandpa, would it be okay if Jerry and I went for a walk?" Fancy asked, her request almost enough to get me to heave them both out the door.

"I guess so, Princess," I tried to keep my exuberance under control, "but don't be out too late. It's dark by ten, so try and be back by then."

I'm not sure if the teens were out of the driveway before I had my daughter held tightly in my arms. She kissed me with as much want in her soul as I felt in mine. The thought of pleasuring her body right there on the deck had a certain appeal to it. I would have done so, too, except that my deck is visible to the neighbours, and they're not the most liberal-minded people on the planet. In deference to them, we quickly went inside, barely managing to remember the glasses that we'd used while outside. Angie tried to steer me back to that sofa that had been my initial downfall, but I wanted the privacy of our bed for what I had in mind.

I know that we both had the same thing on our minds, because there were clothes scattered from the middle of the staircase all the way to the bedroom door. That might sound romantic, but it's a total distance of about ten feet, which means our disrobing took mere seconds. And just as soon as we were in our room, I pushed my daughter onto the bed so that she lay on her back, and I was between her thighs almost instantly.

"Gawd, I thought they'd never ... leave" Angie groaned as my tongue chased up the length of her slit, her sentence fractured by her gasp of delight. She was obviously as horny as I was, because her moisture flowed like honey, and was just as sweet on my lips.

"Dad, do you think they'll make love while they're out?" Angie tried to deflect my advances on her body.

"Sweetheart," I dismissed her question, "I'm told my biggest two problems are ignorance and indifference. At the moment, I don't know, and really don't care."

Having stated my position on the idea, I dove back between her legs and began to lather everywhere between her clit and her asshole. She rewarded me with another helping of her delicious nectar, issued in conjunction with several erotic shudders as she was bombarded by small orgasms that were a sign of just how aroused she was. Those convulsions were combined with a series of groans and squeaks that let me know how much my daughter enjoyed having her pussy eaten.

My tongue danced between the depths of her entrance and that little pearl that had begun to raise itself up from her protective hood. I slipped two fingers inside her love chamber and pushed up gently on her G-spot, then took her clit between my tongue and upper lip, sucking on it as the heat of her passion intensified. It was a short moment later that her walls began to twitch and flutter on my fingers, then clasped me tightly inside her sex as she arched her back and pressed tightly against my mouth. As her orgasm exploded, Angelina groaned heavily, as though the creation of that sound took all the physical strength she had. Her spasming body vibrated almost insanely as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through it. God, how I loved it when she came hard like that for me!

"Father-dear, what the fuck did you just do to me?" Angie moaned as her euphoria eased up. "I don't remember being that horny for years! Gawd, I need to feel you deep inside me! Come here, you sexy old goat, you!"

It took me a while to scramble up between Angelina's silky thighs, but as soon as my cock touched the lips of her pussy, she almost rammed herself along the length of my shaft, burying me in her depths with an urgency that bordered on being vicious. It was only the residual saliva that prevented her delicate skin from being chafed, and my cock from a similar fate. As soon as I bottomed out inside her, she wrapped her legs around my waist, thus allowing her to suspend herself against me, and prevent me from moving inside her.

"Oh! My! Gawd!" my daughter howled. "Don't move, Dad! You're right against my cervix, and it feels absolutely awesome! One good shove and you'll be cumming right in my womb, I swear!"

My daughter doesn't weigh all that much, but completely suspended like that, she almost forced me to ease her down until her back was again resting on the bed. I did everything I could to remain where she wanted me to be, and that sharp gasp from her chest implied that I'd succeeded. Angie began to sway back and forth, the effects of her velvety lining and moisture on my cock ultimately adding to the heat that almost scorched the skin off my body.

I began to slowly pull myself out until only my glans remained in her, then eased back into her depths. But after four of five strokes, my daughter made a strange request of me, or so I thought at the time.

"Dad, just lay still. Let me do you. Your cock is touching me in a sensitive place that I've never felt before. I need to feel you inside me in a certain way."

I stopped moving, carrying her weight with my arms and legs as she began to gently rock along my length again, her lining teasing the rim of my glans as I lightly bottomed out. With each successive stroke, she thrust herself onto me a little harder and more insistently. Soon, her rhythm was almost like a vibration, and it was hard to tell where her thrusts stopped and her orgasm began. Wherever it was, it pushed me to my point of no return, then sent me crashing over the edge. Pulse after pulse spewed inside her, and I was aware of something almost restricting its flow. It seemed to amplify my own climax. I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever stop erupting.

It was Angelina's scream of delightful pleasure that eased me back into the real world as her orgasm seemed to last for minutes. She'd cum hard, almost passing out from the strength of it, and she clung to me in what amounted to desperation to remain in that euphoric haze. I kept myself as deep in her as I could, the vibrations of her climax almost overpoweringly sweet and sensuous as they transmitted through the rim of my now-sensitive glans. I did all I could to stay where I was until she began to recover her senses. It was only then that I exhaled, having held my breath as she experienced one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever witnessed.

"Dad, if I wasn't on birth control, we would have just made a baby. Gawd, that was the most intense cum I can ever remember! I swear I felt your seed filling my womb. I don't know what you did, but if I ever find out, I'm going to want that again at least once before I die! Dammit, but I love you!"

I couldn't hold myself up any longer, and rolled both of us over so that my daughter was now laying on top of me. Still holding her in my arms, I wordlessly hugged her tight, never wanting to be parted from her soft, warm loveliness. We stayed like that until my cock became flaccid, eventually slipping out of her and flopping against my thigh.

"I don't know about you, Sweetheart, but I think your old Dad needs a shower. I stink!"

"Mmm, that sounds like an idea. But I've got a pussy full of cum, and I really don't want to stand up and have it leak out of me. There's just something magical about having a man's seed inside you, especially when that man is the best lover you've ever had. And you don't stink. You smell – sexy!"

In spite of what she'd said, we did have that shower, and even though she fought to hold as much of me inside her as she could, Angelina oozed our combined juices as we stood under the warm and refreshing stream of heated water. Maybe it was the intensity of our satiated desires for each other, and maybe it was the exertions of our lovemaking, but every muscle in my body relaxed. Even Angie had a hard time standing, for about the same reasons. I did what I could to support her weight, but found myself feeling weak and lethargic. She suggested we get out and dry off, then slip back downstairs to wait for Francesca.

It was about ten o'clock when we heard Fancy and Jerry by the front door, and while we couldn't hear what they were saying, the tone of their voices implied that all had not gone well. It almost sounded like my granddaughter was on the verge of tears, and Jerry seemed to be apologizing for something. Both Angelina and I had a burning desire to find out what the confrontation was all about. It took a lot of self-discipline to wait until Francesca was ready to come in, praying that she'd open up and tell us what was wrong.

The two teens were out on the porch for about fifteen minutes before my granddaughter finally came in. When Jerry didn't join her, I knew something had upset her, and hoped that they hadn't had a fight that would mean the end of their friendship. Fancy slowly closed the door, then leaned her back against it as she tried to compose herself. I invited her to come and sit with her mother and me.

"That didn't sound like a happy good-night to me," I started as I tried to get her to open up. "What happened, Princess?"

"Jerry tried to make love to me," was all she mumbled, her sniffles as she talked almost covering her words.

"Should I be getting ready to keep him away from here?" I wanted to know.

"No, he was sweet, kind, and gentle, Grandpa. In fact, he reminded me of you, and the way you always seem to put Mom's needs ahead of your own. Jerry didn't do anything that I didn't want to, so don't get mad at him."

"So what was the problem?" my daughter joined into the conversation.

"Me," we were both told. I could feel her struggle to open up and get her anxieties off her chest as we gave her the time to set her own pace.

"We were laying on the grass in a secluded little spot we both know, and Jerry kissed me. I really wanted him to, and it was one of the best kisses I've ever had. Then he began to touch my breast, and it was – it felt so good? I wanted him to suck my nipples, just like Grandpa did this morning. I even undid my bra so he could. His kisses on my breasts were so gentle, so tender, and so wonderful! He made me horny, and I wanted him to lick my pussy. I guess I must have pushed his shoulder down, because the next thing I knew, he was undoing my pants and pulling them down. Even before they were off, he was kissing my pussy, and it felt absolutely unbelievable. Grandpa, he made me cum! I thought when you did me this morning, that was the best orgasm I'd ever had, but Jerry made me cum just as hard, and just as wonderfully! I wanted him, Mom! I wanted Jerry to put his cock in me! And I wanted it as bad as anything I've felt about Grandpa being my first!"

There was a lull in my granddaughter's story as she sniffed her tears back. Neither Angie nor I could fathom what had brought on those tears, but we waited until Fancy was ready to continue.

"Mom, when I felt his cock touch my pussy, I just froze. I wanted him inside me, and yet I didn't. I wanted Grandpa's cock. I ... I couldn't do it with Jerry. God, he must hate me for pushing him away. And all he did was hold me afterwards, and tried to tell me that it was alright, that we didn't have to make love if I wasn't ready. But I was! Mom? Grandpa? I really was! But I just couldn't!"

Her tears began to flow again, and both of us tried to hold her, to give her the re-assurance she seemed to need.

"What's wrong with me, Mom? Why can't I give myself to a boy that's so gentle, so caring, so ... so perfect? I just want to die! I wouldn't blame him if he never called me again, either. What am I going to do?"

"It's okay, Princess. It's okay," I tried to reassure her, and she pressed herself against my chest while her mother gently rubbed her shoulders, then leaned over to kiss her daughter's neck tenderly.

"Baby, maybe Grandpa's right. Maybe you're not ready yet. But when you are, you'll know. Trust me, Baby, you'll know, and then this will all seem like a silly dream. In time, you'll forget about being afraid, and you'll be with someone that cares about you, cherishes you, and loves you deeply. Just give yourself time, Fancy. We're both here whenever you need us. I love you, Baby, and so does your grandfather."

"I ... I know, Mom, and I love you too. I wanted Jerry. I really did. But I just couldn't do it! I wanted to feel him deep inside me, but when we tried, I just couldn't."

"Princess, remember what we talked about, down at the boat? Was it the same thing all over again?" I needed to know. For some reason, I had a thought pop into my mind that maybe my granddaughter was subconsciously saving herself for the one person that she'd fantasized would be her first. Me. And if that was the case, she'd never allow herself to move on until we'd had each other. It was a long-shot, yet there seemed to be so much truth to the possibility.

"Yeah, it was exactly the same, Grandpa. I wanted Jerry, but inside, I wanted it to be you. I still want it to be you. I need for you to be my first. Am I weird? To want my grandfather to be my first lover?"

"Well, wanting your Grandpa is a little weird for any girl... " I started.

"Bullshit!" Angelina roared at me as she interrupted. "I wanted you to be my first. Well, until I fell in love with Jay, that is. But if it hadn't been for him, I'd have been exactly the same as Fancy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.