Recluse and Ghost - Cover

Recluse and Ghost

Copyright© 2012 by Dual Writer

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Mike Grayson's intent was to get away from it all, to become a recluse. Mike wanted to get away from responsibilities, away from the Army, away from people. He runs into and becomes involved with many obstacles to his peace and quiet. The spooks come out and it isn't even Halloween.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Farming   Halloween  

When Frank came in from the garage, carrying a couple of bottles of beer, he said, "I put two cases in the garage fridge along with some Coke and Mountain Dew. There is both regular of each kind of soda and diet decaf of each. That ought to take care of it. Bill said he was picking up some bottles of tea mixes and some snacks."

Frank gave me a fresh beer as he went into the kitchen, where I then heard Shirley squeal because he came back in with only two beers. He put one of them on the table by a big chair. "See, Mike, if you were around more, I would get another man's chair so we could watch the games together. Bill comes over on Sundays and Monday nights during the seasons and we watch the games on my big TV. You could do that at your place with the big TV you have."

Bill came in the house, waved at us, and went into the kitchen. He came back into the living room blushing, which means that Sissy is being a tease again. She loves to put a show on for visitors, especially family.

Mom came in and began telling the two guys the story about Karen Cooper and how she was going to take her in for a while. Frank looked at me and asked, "Do you have a vote in this, or do you just get the benefit of a bed full of babes?"

Mom whacked Frank with a stuffed pillow. "Get your mind out of the gutter. Remember that you're going to have a little girl of that age in just a few years. With two ten year old girls around, you men better be on your toes. The boys are only a year younger, but boys are easier. Just get ready for it."

Bill wanted to know if I thought I should go to the police to make sure the Red Shirt kid was prosecuted.

"Since that kid couldn't find me with a guide dog and GPS, I'm not going to worry about it. If he was to show up on my doorstep, I might just feed him to the bears. I doubt we will ever even hear of the Red Shirts again. You might, because you live here, but I won't. If you are ever confronted, just make sure you keep them in front of you, and shoot 'em if they make a move. You'll have hell to pay with the law, but I'd bet you skate. Those punks run their mouths as if they are the baddest men in town, but they're just punks. Like I said though, they won't show up since they don't have a clue where Karen took off for and there is no record of who we are. I think the policeman did that on purpose to keep idiot punks like that from trying for some revenge."

Frank agreed, "The cops are pretty smart about street kids and gangs like that. They know how to handle them and what they are capable of. You're right though, never give them a chance to be stupid with you or yours. Being proactive is being protective."

Sissy brought Karen in and introduced her to Frank and Bill. Karen was all smiles and almost curtsied to them as she was introduced. I don't think she had ever met other men outside of her church and school. I could tell she was enjoying the warmth and excitement of the house full of people.

During supper, everyone discussed how the women and kids would spend the summer on the farm, with the men coming down on weekends. I could see the gleam in Mom's eyes knowing that we were going to be building onto the house some more. I hope we can keep the place looking small, although it is getting huge.

By the time we were ready to go to the hotel, there was a lot of kisses and hugs, since we were going back home in the morning. The two couples profusely thanked Mom for her 'redistribution of wealth' to use a popular term in the news right now as well as for the ham and bacon. The kids and women hugged Karen and promised to be seeing her soon. The kids told her that when they came, they could all go swimming together. Somehow, I doubt that Karen had ever been swimming unless it was in full body armor.

At the hotel, we divided up easier than I thought. Mom had Karen sleep in her bed, while Marita joined Millie and me. Amazing how extra women keep sleeping with me. That's all they do too, just sleep.

The next morning, when no one was close, Mom quietly told me, "The little girl is so hungry for love and family that she clung to me all night. I hope we can give her what she has been missing. It's funny how you keep picking up these people who need us and the way we are. I'm glad I loved you kids up all the time. It made the three of you better people. It made your sister a little kooky, but better people."

Mom paused for a second before adding, "Speaking of your sister, she called the child abuse hotline after talking to Karen's dad yesterday. They may not do anything about the way he is because of the religion thing, but she said they may make him moderate his attitude toward the kids under sixteen."

When we went down to breakfast who should be there but Sissy and Shirley with the four kids. I asked, "Don't the kids have school?"

One of them immediately told me, "Not today. It's a teacher's meeting Friday. Sometimes it's a day to prepare or something like that, but it's mostly a teacher's meeting. I'll bet they say hi and goodbye and are gone by nine."

It was fun to have breakfast with the women and kids. The way the kids surrounded Karen made me happy and it thrilled her to be with the kids like they were her family. Actually, they were her family now. I hoped this would work out for Karen and the rest of us.

Once again there were lots of hugs, kisses, teases, and promises of getting together again right away. I assured the kids that we would be able to swim in the motel pool when they came, and that guaranteed the kids would be bugging the parents to come visit on a weekend.

As we were getting ready to use the bypass around Lexington, Mom told me, "Head over to our favorite mall so that we can get Karen fixed up for the farm. Let's go straight to Sears. They will probably have everything we need."

Millie told Karen, "If we forget something, we can drive up to the Wal-Mart in Mount Sterling. It's a really big store with just about everything."

We spent almost two hours outfitting Karen. I think she was totally shocked that we would take care of her the way we did. We had plenty of cash with us, so it wasn't a big deal. When we had her outfitted with boots, work shoes, jeans, various weights of shirts, a heavy coat, and plenty of underwear, we took off for the final leg home.

Driving up the mountain is always exciting to me. I think Mom has the same feeling, and I know that Marita strains to see the cabin come into view. When we come up the hill toward the house, there is a glow that pulls us to our home. Karen exclaimed, "Is this your home? Do you really live in this beautiful place? Is it big enough for all of you?"

While advising the rest of us, Mom told her, "It is big enough for us and it will be a lot bigger so that the rest of the family can come this summer. This place is going to be jumping."

We arrived around the time for chores, but the women were still inside. As soon as we came in the door, the wonderful smell of tortillas and bread baking filled our nostrils. There was a large stack of already prepared tortillas sitting on the counter.

Rosita and Carmen hugged Mom and Millie before telling them, "We have a big meal for you. This is going to be both Mexican and American food. We have bread, tortillas, frijoles, and we even found some avocados to make guacamole. We have shredded pork, chicken, and beef. We have many good things for you to eat. Come, put your things away and join us making the supper. We want us all to eat together."

I told the ladies that I would do chores, but they held their hands up. "There are ladies doing the chores right now. Don't stop them; they are happy to do this for you. You are so good for us; we want to be good for you."

Karen had almost been hiding behind Mom, but Rosita saw her and went to her, "Are you a sister to Mr. Mike?"

Karen didn't know how to answer, so Mom told Carmen and Rosita, "We found Karen in Cincinnati. She was without a home and hungry. Her parents don't want her, so we are going to keep her and teach her about the farm. When she is content, she will probably go away to school somewhere."

Rosita, the previously bashful one, gathered Karen to her and hugged her, patted her back, and told her, "Now you are family with all of us. Mr. Mike, Millie, Marita, and Bea are all family with us and us with them. It is a good thing."

Carmen was smiling when she said, "Anita would say, 'Good thing this is. Family we are all'."

Karen said, "Sounds like Yoda from Star Wars."

There was laughter in the cabin on Mystery Mountain.

Our homecoming became something special. We ended up with six of the Mexican women, nine men, and six children. There was no need to worry, as the kids used the small table to eat and there was just enough table space to squeeze everyone in by using folding chairs. There was surprisingly more food than we could all eat. When supper was over, the men were served some of the grappa Doroteo said was special. This liquor was exceptionally smooth, but I could tell you wouldn't want to drink much of it. I suppose that is why it was served in the small glasses.

Pedro stood in front of everyone and announced, "It is because of Mike that we all are enjoying a good life. He is helping us to have work that supports our families, and is even helping us with food. When we've asked anything of him, he has never turned us down. I want to make sure Mike knows we all appreciate him and what he has done for us."

Raul stood and looked around, "Jose and I came here because there was no work in California or in Colorado. Our cousin, Jesus, told us we might find work here and we did. Now that I think we have finished all that Mike has needed built, we will look for more work near here so we can continue to live here or nearby. I think Jose and I have found a home."

Mom interrupted, "Don't think you're through here, Raul. We have to build at least two more big bedrooms onto the house for more of our relatives when they come this spring. You might not get done until summer, but you have work for a while, and Mike still has to get the fences up around the orchards and vineyards."

Raul was smiling. "I didn't get to finish, Mrs. Grayson. I want to ask Mike if he will make a company that builds things. Jose and I can do any kind of building for businesses such as building out stores in malls or inside a building for an office. We have done that many times and can do an excellent job. We would need Mike to be the head of the company so people will hire us. He has taught us to work and pay taxes like we should. I think all of us here are now legal, and we are all paying taxes like we should. We are becoming good citizens."

Doroteo stood, "When I came here, I was running from people who killed all of my family. That I am still alive is amazing because I wanted to die and be with my family. But I have lived and found my way here. Mike, you have given me my new life and I will make you a happy man. I think I have even found a woman who might be a part of my life here in America. I hope you keep making wine and letting me learn from you."

I had to say something to our neighbors and friends. "My goodness, everyone, this sounds more like a testimonial than a good family dinner. I appreciate what you men have done and the other men who are your friends. They have all shown they are willing to work and abide by our laws. I'm glad to have helped them. I need to tell everyone that this next year will be busy, because Mom wants to bring family to help with the garden. I've cleared some more of the edges of the fields so we can have at least another full acre of garden this year. This will feed all of us and make the farm some money. As long as people are willing to work, we will eat and eat well. Spring will be here soon, so we'll get prepared."

When it was getting late, they all left except Raul and Jose. When we were alone, Raul said, "We want to build two more houses on your land. Both houses will be in back of the ones we have built and we can get the houses where they are being torn down in Mount Sterling. If you agree and can let us use the big logging truck on weekends, we will begin as soon as possible. We may need some extra lumber from the new rooms you are building here, but I think you will like what we build. You are still the owner and we are your tenants, although I think we don't give you enough rent. Thank you for that."

My goodness, that group has a lot of plans. If they continue to build houses, they will have a village over there. I suppose it won't hurt to have more buildings, as the ones they have now all look well built.

Millie and Mom were talking in the living area when I came from the office. Millie asked Mom about a bigger bed. She said, "I like it when Marita sleeps with us, and I liked it when you came in when it was cold. Karen is going to want to come too, so we need a bigger bed. You know about such things, so tell me what kind of bed will fit in our bedroom and which one would be the best for us?"

Mom educated Millie on beds, "The next size up is a queen-size bed. That's probably good for another person, but if you think five of us will want to sleep in that one bed sometimes, it will take the bigger type of bed called a king-size." Mom saw me walking in and asked, "What size bed do you think you should have, Mike?"

"You know I'm not the person to ask. I'm happy with the bed we have except that it can get crowded. Perhaps the easier plan would be to get more beds."

"Oh no, Mike," Marita said, as she came in with Karen and sat on the living room couch. "I like being with you and Millie at night. You are warm and snuggly. I know Karen will want to feel you against her sometimes. It is very, what you say, ah, intimate to be snuggled with you."

Mom helped out, "You know that Mike is never going to get John a brother or sister if there are all of these people in the bed."

Before she could continue, Marita volunteered, "Oh, I will help with that. I know what is done and it is very sweet when they do it now. I want Mike to give me a baby so much." She looked at me before adding, "But I understand how he feels. One man, one woman."

Mom helped Marita out, "You have a young man that is going to want to help you have babies. Jet may be younger than you by a year or so, but he really wants to know you better."

Marita smiled, "It would be nice to have a man of my own and not share."

It was Millie who brought us back to her question, "So does that mean everyone will sleep in their own bed or should we get a bigger bed?"

"I'll break the impasse here, I vote for a king-size bed so that there will be room if more women want to snuggle with Mike." Mom was grinning when she added, "I may want to get warm some of those nights, too, and if Mike's sister is here, she'll demand some time snuggled to her little brother. She used to sneak him into her bed all the time, telling me that it made her sleep better. Do you remember that, Mike?"

I nodded, "Yes, Mom, I remember. Sissy did that a lot. She did get me in trouble a lot when I was little."

This night was not a problem, as Millie and I went to bed alone. Marita and Karen went to one bedroom, and Mom went to hers. Imagine that, I get to snuggle with my wife all alone.

There was an ulterior motive. As soon as we were snuggled, Millie was demonstrating how much she needed her urge fulfilled. I did the absolute best I could and took care of her urge several times until I couldn't take care of it any more. The mind was willing, but the body gave out.

We were snuggled in the sweet spot when a warm body in a gown snuggled to my back. The top was too big for Marita or Karen. Mom had joined us.

I had those dreams again. I was sitting on the rocks up by the cave, and Eliza was sitting on another rock with a man that must have been Bud. We talked for a long time about what I had found and what I would do with it. It was almost as if I was awake and thinking about what I should do with the treasure. Eliza kept telling me to do what I thought was right with it. Bud was staring at me the whole time but as I began waking up, he said, "Do what is right and I'll show you more of our mountain."

The bathroom called, so I slid from bed, peed, and snuggled back behind the satisfied Millie. Mom was pressed to my back again and it put me right back to sleep. I was dreaming again and once again saw Ben leading his mule with a woman riding on it. He smiled and nodded and kept leading his mule. I watched until he walked past where Bud and Eliza were buried before disappearing. It was then that I heard a "ruff" next to the bed. Spook and Witch wanted out.

When I opened the door to let the dogs out, I saw that it was snowing hard. The house was cold, so I put a log on the fire in the living room and another in the bedroom fireplace. It must have been cold out, because the dogs were quickly back and scratching at the door. It took them only seconds to walk around in circles and curl up in front of the fire.

I knew it was time to get my day started, so I put some coffee on and went for a shower and shave. It didn't take me long before I was dressed and sitting at the original little table in front of the TV. This table was close to the kitchen island that Mom wanted, but behind the couch which was behind the rockers. The table was located close to where it had been before. It actually was a perfect place to sit and have a cup of coffee instead of using the big table in the "L" of the big room.

The early morning weather lady said that the northern part of the state was covered with at least six inches and some of the higher elevations had as much as a foot of snow. The snow here wasn't that deep, so other areas must be getting it worse.

When I called the office trailer, Jimmy answered, "Road Commissioner's office, can I help you? What area are you reporting?"

"It isn't bad up on Mystery Mountain, Jimmy. Is it bad down by you?"

"Not really, Mike. We're putting salt on the trucks now and will begin doing the state roads. There isn't but three or four inches on the roads so far, but it is slick. I think it must have rained and frozen under the snow. That always causes problems. We'll get this cleaned up pretty quickly. It isn't snowing hard here at all; as if it almost quit."

I supposed I better get at the chores, since it was so cold. I needed to check the water to make sure the unheated faucets were still shut off.

Mom came out of her room and said, "I was going to shower with you but thought you might freak on me. I know you shower with Marita sometimes, but I might be too much."

"Mom, you can make me blush and think funny thoughts without much help. I'm still thinking of you coming in with that towel wrapped around you. You do know that it didn't cover up everything in back, don't you? I got a good shot at what Dad used to pat all of the time."

With a grin Mom smiled, "And I miss those pats."

"I'm going to check the water and begin chores. There's some snow, so the girls may not come up."

Mom left and came back, "I woke Millie and the two girls. Millie and Karen can make breakfast while Marita and I help with the chores. Let's get it done."

Mom and I milked the three cows, and I fed the other animals while she was cleaning up. The stupid deer was up by where I was spreading straw bedding, kept goosing me with his head. If he keeps that up, he's either going to be food or eating at Bradley's and Summer's.

As Mom and I walked out of the milk house, Rosita was walking up the driveway. She came to us and said, "Carmen is sick this morning, and Pedro has taken her to the hospital. One of the other ladies is with her and the others are fixing breakfast for the men." She joked a little, "We need more women. Too many men for us to wash, cook, and clean for. I'm going to write for some of my female cousins to come help out here." She laughed at how silly that sounded.

Marita was coming in from the chicken house with two big baskets of eggs. As we went into the house, Marita said, "There's at least this many more out there. Every time it snows, the chickens lay more eggs than any other time."

Rosita grabbed a couple of more baskets and went off with Marita to finish gathering the eggs and feeding the chickens.

Mom and I took our boots off and collected cups of coffee. Millie smiled from the stove, "Almost ready. Karen is helping me. She knows what to do in a kitchen."

Karen gave everyone a smile.

I told Millie about Carmen and she instantly wanted to run into the clinic to see how she was. I told her that we would call after Rosita told us a little more. Knowing that the older lady, Consuelo, would know something, I called their cell phone. "Hello, firewood we sell. Deliver you want?"

It is always amazing to hear the way that woman spoke. I had learned her name was Anita and asked, "Anita, this is Mike. I want to speak to Consuelo."

"With Carmen she is. Worried we are. Wrong is what we don't know."

"Okay, thank you, Anita."

I called the Clinic and spoke with the lady at the desk. When she told me that Carmen was in the waiting room as there were paying customers and patients that were in front of them, I wanted to crawl through the phone. I told her, "This is Mike Grayson and I guarantee payment for any work the lady needs done. I'm coming there right now and you better have her being looked at. Now get her in to see the doctor right this minute."

She got a little huffy, but when I told her, "If she is worse because you are denying her care, I'll have you arrested, that clinic shut down, and build one of my own."

"Okay, okay, I don't really know you that well, but I'll get her looked at. No need for you to come in."

I hung up and went for my shoes and coat. I told the others what I was told and said I was on my way to make sure. Mom said, "I'll go with you to make sure you don't get put in jail."

When we walked in the clinic entrance, I saw Consuelo and Pedro standing in the waiting room. The place was jammed to the point of a real problem. When I went to the reception desk, the lady looked up at me and said with rancor, "You're Mike Grayson, aren't you?"

"I am, and I take it that Carmen is being attended to?"

"Yes Sir, she is. The doctor got mad at me for putting others in front of someone who needed help. I hope your friend is going to be okay."

I didn't want to tear into her in front of the world, so I asked, "Is there some kind of epidemic going on? What are all these people here for?"

The lady looked stressed and said, "The doctor gives free exams once a month and today's the day. This just happened to fall on a full moon, so we are packed. Doc Rivers works fast and even has an intern and a resident helping out today. She does that on her exam day. I'm sorry, Mr. Grayson, I thought Carmen was just another person that wanted a freebie. I passed judgment without finding out what I should. I do hope she will be okay."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.