Chris & Chrissy - Cover

Chris & Chrissy

 

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - I suddenly realized, I was about to turn 14 and I had feelings for my twin sister. She's so pretty....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The Awards Banquet was a blast; we brought some nice clothes to wear to it. When our award was announced, we went up to the podium, took the award and waved to the crowd as many cameras went off. Christine grinned like a movie star, and gave me a kiss on the cheek, just before we left back to the table we'd been sitting at. Many people came up to us, thanking us for the wonderful human-interest story we had written.

We stayed for the rest of the evening, which had started with a sit-down dinner.

After it was all over, we got a cab to take us to our hotel, where we celebrated with one another most of the evening.


After a cab to the airport, we were back in Cedar City by dinnertime the next day.

To welcome us back home, Dad had barbecued some burgers and hot dogs, and we all ate until we couldn't eat another bite.

Things got into a groove in Cedar City, Dad going off to work, Mom doing housework and my sister and me getting ready for the new school year in a new school.

We were driving the scooter home from the drug store when we saw some kids that looked our age, so I pulled over to talk.

"Hello, we're the Connelly's, we moved in about three blocks from here. I'm Christopher and this is my twin sister Christine?"

"Hello Connelly's, we're the Stallman's, I'm Levi and this is Lily, my twin sister. Nice Scooter! Are you going to Canyon View High School when it starts?"

"U-huh," Christine said. "We moved here from Hartford Connecticut earlier in the summer. We sure do like it here in Cedar City. What is there to do around here, exactly?"

Lily said, "Well, there is the Utah Shakespearean Festival, the Neil Simon Theatre Festival, The Utah Summer Games, a couple of movie theatres, a lot of school sports ... stuff like that."

"Are you Latter-Day Saints?" Levi asked.

"What?" I responded.

"The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? Have you ever heard of that? We're also called the Mormons!"

"No, we haven't—We're protestant, although none of us go to church regularly," I explained.

"Well, we're Mormons, but don't go much either. I'd rather do anything except go to church," Levi replied.

"Well, when you've got pretty sisters like we both do, you find reasons to do other things," I said with Christine slapping me on the back.

"See you around Stallman's—Bye," I said, starting up the scooter and taking off.

"Chris, that was nice meeting some other kids like that," Christine said.

We pulled up into our driveway, putting the scooter in the garage.

We yelled, "We're home," I took my sister's hand as we went up to my room.

Chrissy and I got naked and were making out when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said.

"Hey kids, your father is working late tonight, so it's just us three. I don't suppose I could join you two for a while?" mom said.

"That's up to Chrissy, Mom," I said turning to my sister, "Can we all have some fun together?"

"Sure, I know that you miss Mom, so let's have at it! Come on into the bed," my sister beckoned.

There was a moment of anticipation as Mom went over and closed the door. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, and kicked off her slacks ... quickly stripping down to a matching bra and panty set that was bright pink.

Chrissy had her hand on my dick while I watched this, so she must have felt my instant growth. Mom crawled in next to me asking me to remove her brassiere.

As I did, she dropped a naked bosom into my mouth, as Chrissy threw off the covers and started a blowjob on me.

Jees—two women at once, I thought as I started to suck on the breast in my mouth. I was making Mom moan and shiver as I took my spare hand and put a couple of fingers down her panties. She practically shuddered and came at the same time. I took that hand and brought it to my lips and sucked her juices off, with her watching.

She pulled back and took her panties off, and crawled above my head and dropped her very wet pussy straight to my lips. I licked her clit for a minute, then started wholesale sucking—removing every ounce of wetness as fast as she was generating it. She had at least two orgasms, maybe more as I pulled her even closer to me, getting my tongue all the way inside her.

"Oooh, damn Chris—I completely forgot how good you were at this. Have you cum in your sister's mouth yet?"

"No he hasn't!" Christine said.

Mom moved off my face after hearing Christine's indignant response.

"Sorry, honey—he's all yours, I'll wait my turn," she said.

Chrissy took my dick and licked it as she reached to my butt to cause me to cum. Mom saw this and said, "Chrissy, concentrate on his dick, I'll do the butt, OK?"

Between slurps, my sister said, "Sure thing."

Her lips on my enlarged dick felt so good as I felt Mom's hand approach my sphincter. I felt my sister's lips on my erection as Mom's middle finger violated my ass, causing me to cum and cum and cum.

"Christine, don't swallow yet, I want it—Cum swap with me?"

Mom got on her back, and Chrissy climbed on her, getting face to face. I saw my cum dripping from my sister's mouth to my mother's mouth. What an amazing thing to see—they switched positions and mom returned it to Chrissy, dripping it languorously slow.

Seeing my mom's ass, I got out of bed and slathered some of the lube on me and relatively quickly got myself all the way inside her butt. She and Chrissy stopped what they were doing, as I started to pound my mother's ass with my hyper extended dick.

Chrissy turned around and snuck in under Mom's pussy and started to lick it, while I was fucking her butt, getting increasingly faster and closer to filling her up.

"Oh, Chrissy—Wow, Chris ... that feels so good. I'm so glad you talked me into letting you fuck my butt that first time."

"Mom, that all was a ruse, a plan to get you past the 'head games' you had developed over the whole idea," I said.

"Oooh, Christopher—after we are done here, you are so grounded. Cum in my butt, come on honey—pretend it's your sister, or maybe Bella with the big tits—yeah Chris, come on—you can..."

"I'm cumming Mom, Oooohhhhhh, Cumming in your butt. This is quite a bunch ladies ... Chrissy—let it drip out onto your tongue for a while," I suggested, getting up and running into the bathroom to pee and clean myself off for whatever happens next.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.