Chris & Chrissy
Chapter 1

 

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I suddenly realized, I was about to turn 14 and I had feelings for my twin sister. She's so pretty....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I found myself sitting in the downstairs sofa after Mom caught me with my hand around my dick.

I tried to explain, but my mouth and my brain went blank.

My twin sister sat next to me and asked, "What happened Chris? Why are you in the 'Sofa of Shame?'"

I was too embarrassed to tell the truth, so I said, "I cursed in front of Mom, and she told me to sit down and think about what I had done ... said!"

"Wow, that must've been quite the curse. So, what did you say anyway?"

"Christine, please—just let me be," I asked.

"Wow, you never call me Christine, so it must've been a doozy of a word."

"Ooh, it was."

She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, then walked away.

Although we're twins, she lords over me that she is a day older than me. She was born February 27th at 11:55 pm and I was born, February 28th at 12:07 am.

We're both blue-eyed and brown haired—and 13 years old!

Chrissy and I have been best friends, as long as I can remember, always together, playing or talking. We went to movies; all the stuff brothers and sisters do.

About two months ago, I woke up and my dick was hard. It had never happened before, and it hurt a little. I didn't think this was something to talk to Chrissy about. Mom and dad were too busy to talk to.

It eventually lessened, but it started to happen more and more. My voice started to change, and hair started to grow under my arms and around my dick as well. That certainly didn't help.

This morning, when it happened, I put my hand around it, which seemed to feel better than not. That was the exact moment mom walked in and caught me. What was I doing wrong, I don't completely understand? I was sent to the 'Sofa of Shame.'

Mom came through the kitchen door and sat beside me.

"I'm sorry I overreacted Chris. I knew I could eventually walk in on my son masturbating, but not when he was barely 14 years old.

"Just a minute Mom, masturbating? I don't even know what that word means. My penis was hard, and it hurt. I was simply trying to stop the pain, and putting my hand around it seemed to lessen the pain. What's masturbating?"

"Really, you weren't ... Oh, my Chris—I'm so sorry. I just thought..."

"Mom, could you explain what the heck you're talking about?"

"Go ahead and get up, Chris. After dinner, I'll have your father come up to your room and explain all of this to you, OK?"

"Sure Mom, thanks—Once I understand, I'll lock my door."


Well after dinner, Dad explained about sex to me. He was blushing and stuttering, but I got the gist of it.

He left and there was a knock on my door.

"Chris, can I come in?" It was Chrissy.

"Sure sis," I responded.

As she sat down next to me, she turned and said, "I saw Dad leaving your room—What's going on anyway?"

Dad mentioned to me that what we talked about wasn't appropriate to talk to my sister about, but she seemed worried, so I decided to explain.

"Dad explained sex to me, after Mom caught me nude in my room."

"What's wrong with being naked in your own room, Chris?" she said, not getting it.

"I had my hand on my penis, and she thought I was masturbating, but I wasn't?" I said, blushing a bit.

"Well, being your older sister, I could have told you all about masturbating, why didn't you come to me?"

"Yeah, Chrissy—I'm going to knock on your door and say, 'Hey can you help me masturbate?' That's really going to happen," I said with a mocking tone.

"Well, I've been masturbating for almost a month now; it feels good—you should try it for real," Chrissy said.

"How can 'you' masturbate anyway?" I asked, a little dumbfounded.

"Well, I don't have what you have, but I can still get myself off."

"Explain yourself please, I'm trying to understand."

"KIDS, TIME FOR BED!"

"I have to go Chris. We'll talk tomorrow, OK?"

"G'night Chrissy."

As she left, I noticed just how cute the shape of her butt was. Her smile was even prettier. She turned around at the door and smiled just before she left.


We talked and this year, we celebrated our birthday together on February 29th, having side-by-side birthday cakes. The party was cool; each of us was allowed to have two friends over, but neither of us could scrape together two friends since we spent all of our time with each other.

It was Mom and dad and the two of us.

Dad barbecued hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner. We all ate way too much food and then the candles were lit and we each blew out each other's cake.

We cut a piece of the cake and fed it to one another, like some brides and grooms do—that was fun.

I heard Mom turn on my favorite song, which is 'Beautiful' by Christina Aguilera.

I took my sister by the hand, and we started to dance to this pretty song. Her eyes suddenly seemed to glow as I smiled back at her. She laid her head on my chest as we danced. Mom and Dad joined us as the song kept going.

Like the song says, 'I am beautiful every single day, ' She started to feel really nice up against me. She looked up at me, and my impulse was to kiss her, so I did.

Her lips felt so wonderful against mine as we were still dancing. I felt something against my lips, and then figured out it was the tip of her tongue. It felt nice but it felt wrong since she's my sister. Nevertheless, I parted my lips for her, and suddenly my whole body was tingling, including areas below my waist.

I did my best to return the kiss to her using my tongue back inside her mouth. Oh, my goodness! This is the best thing we've ever done with one another.

I glanced over and saw our parents kissing while they're dancing, too.

I pulled us apart, and took her by the hand and went back to the table and sat down.

"Did you feel that, Chrissy?" I said.

"Feel what, Chris," she said looking at me differently

"It felt like a bolt of lightning had hit me, traveling all through my body, the moment we kissed. I love you Chrissy!"

"What brought that on?" she said.

I went and leaned into her again just touching our lips against each other, then pulled away, "THAT did!"

"I love you too, Chris," my older sister said to me.


The next day our parents went out to dinner with his boss and his wife, leaving us alone. It wasn't the first time. We're left alone a lot, and we get the same speech every time.

"Don't answer the phone, don't let anyone in the house and don't make a mess unless you clean it up." This time Mom said it.

It was something of a mantra of our parents. After eating leftovers from last night, including some more cake, we plopped down and decided to watch some movies on cable.

The first movie we watched was the original Terminator, OK, but it's starting to look its age. Next was the silly 1990 movie Tremors, which I'd seen before, but Chrissy jumped in her seat every time the worms came out from underground. By the end of that movie, she was in my lap holding me tight.

Our final movie was the ageless classic, The Princess Bride. She stayed in my lap throughout the movie as we enjoyed it and fell asleep together.

We woke as Mom and dad came through the front door, trying to be quiet, but quickly lost the battle. I turned on the light, and they looked at us, and giggled.

"Were you two waiting up for us," mom asked?

"Young lady, did you realize what time it is?" I said, causing Chrissy to awaken and giggle.

Dad said, "Sorry Mr. Connelly—she doesn't know when it's time to go."

Chrissy joined in and said, "Well, take her to bed, and we're having a talk in the morning, all right?"

"Yes, ma'am," mom said, causing all of us to laugh as well.

I turned off the light as they went up the stairs rather noisily, I felt lips on mine as Chrissy started giving me a kiss, much more passionate than the one we'd had while dancing.

She got up, and we went upstairs to our rooms. At her doorway, I leaned into her and gave her another kiss, this one open-mouthed. She went inside and I went to my room, having to pee. I was hard, but not like before. Did Chrissy cause that? Hmmmm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.