Tripin - Cover

Tripin

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 47

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 47 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

After searching the Internet to find the closest take out pizza place, I called ahead from the cruiser. The medium pepperoni pizza was waiting, when I walked into the chain type pizza takeout restaurant. I was on the trike at the time, so I tied it onto the trailer created by the mad mechanic Seth.

I made it to the studio a few minutes before 7PM. I caught Wilma talking with a much older man. I figured him for the father she had mentioned. The fact that I actually remembered that without looking it up was another good sign.

I did check Wilma's picture in my Gallery, so that I wouldn't get the wrong woman in case she had a customer. "Hello Wilma, I hope I'm not too early," I said once I was close enough to talk.

"You are fine Lucy. Lucy meet my dad. Dad this is Lucy Avery our new model." She said it confidently.

"Hello Lucy, my name is Dennis. I have seen your processed images, and they are quite striking. Maybe not classically beautiful, but absolutely unforgettable."

"Thank you Sir," I said smiling. "Every woman loves a compliment. Even us old women love it."

"You aren't old my dear, I have a daughter almost your age. Don't I Wilma," he said smiling. "I also have a beautiful grandson."

"Daddy boys are handsome, not beautiful," Wilma said.

"Alright he is handsome," Dennis said. "Well you two do your consultation while this old man picks up his handsome grandson for a boys night out."

"God I hope it's not bar hopping," I said smiling.

"Not tonight, tonight it's lazer tag or something equally fun," he said making a face. Then he walked out the door.

"So, are you ready to see the images," she asked.

"Can we see them while we eat? I really am starved," I suggested.

"Sure I have them on my laptop. I can project them on the big screen in the sales office," she said.

"Good, bring that ice tea you promised me," I demanded.

"God tell me that skinny bitch with the straw for hair is not me," I said as the first image hit the screen.

"Not only that, these are the best of them," she said with a girlish giggle.

I ate pizza while I made fun of my images. The critique from both of us was merciless until a shot of me in the over sized jean and sweater. "Holy shit, I love that," I said.

"You know that's why I like you," Wilma said. "It isn't all about the glamor with you. You recognize the art. Most models would cringe at that image, but you embrace it."

"Is that a good thing in a model?" I asked.

"Probably not, but it is a great thing for someone in a pair of the client's jeans," she said.

"Well if you can caption it, beautiful jeans even when you feel like shit, it should work," I said with a giggle of my own.

"Well we should know something in a week or so. I sent them the two best of all the different looks so their art director would feel like she had a hand in it," Wilma said between bites of pizza. I ate the smallest piece and contented myself with the ice tea after that.

"Who knows what these people what to see," I said in agreement. In my heart I was absolutely sure that it wasn't me they would want wearing their jeans. Still meeting Wilma had been fun.

"I have a present for you," she said once we had reviewed all the images. "They are all on this." This was a CD with everyone of the shots on it. There is also a release that allows you to use them for any non commercial purpose. In other words you can't sell them to any other person, but you can show them or give them away," she added.

"That sounds fair," I replied. After a moment's hesitation I said, "Even though I bought you dinner, I suppose sex is out of the question?"

"You mean with you?" she asked.

"Yes with me," I replied seriously.

"Out of the question for now. I can't say how I will feel in a month," she said with a wicked smile.

"Well Grandpa has the kid for a while at least, why don't we go to a bar and get picked up by two men," I said.

"You are insane." She waited a second then asked, "Do you really swing both ways?"

"Yes I do. It is why they make Mounds and Almond Joy," I said.

"So, sometimes you feel like a nut?" she asked.

"Actually, I either feel like sex or I don't. When I do, it doesn't matter if it is Jack or Jill," I replied. I was thrilled that I could pull the names out of the muck of my mind.

"Alright I will go clubbing with you, but I will not screw you, or allow you to screw me," Wilma said with another giggle.

"Can we at least share a room with two men," I asked.

"If we don't find two men, one might do," Wilma said. "Well if I have enough to drink."

"How about if we don't find any men, can we at least cuddle." I said.

"If I completely trusted you I might, but I'm not sure I can trust you. After all you are a lawyer." she informed me.

"I used to be a lawyer, and I used to be a Baptist, neither seems to have taken all that well." I said.

"Well in spite of the fact that I do not want to sleep with you, I do love your company and dad has Shawn till Friday, so let me close this place down and we can party," she said.

"I'll make a deal with you, if you drive I will buy all the drinks. I only have a motor tricycle, remember?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.