A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - I was/am an ordinary guy, but things like this don't happen to ordinary guys? Do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Cheating   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

We cremated Kevin a week later in a simple family ceremony, though the memorial service was packed with friends and family along with most of Kevin's company. Paula had withdrawn into herself, barely speaking to anyone, not even the kids, blaming herself for circumstances she had no control over. I did my best to make sure that the house was kept running and clean; fortunately my company was able to give me a lot more time off as I struggled to hold the fragile pieces of the family together.

It was the reading of the will though that started the healing process. Maggs had been right. Kevin had arranged things for a friendly competitor to take over the running of the business with Paula and the kids remaining silent partners whilst the competitor got the company's flourishing order book and good will. The income they gained from this more or less set them up for life, the only stipulation being that if Paula remarried, her shares would go to the kids. Paula's face hardened at this. Kevin was trying to control her from beyond the grave.

This pulled Paula from her grief to a certain extent; she started to function again within the family, though we still barely touched, just the occasional hug.

It was almost a month after the funeral when I finally returned to work myself, a local project installing some hi-tech load handling equipment in Gravesend. Paula and the kids begged me to remain at their house for the meantime and of course I agreed. Kerry and Martin returned to school and life settled a little into a routine.


Two weeks later I was settling down for the night in the guest room when there was a faint tapping at the door, it opened and Paula crept in, slipping into bed beside me.

"Just hold me Dave," was all she asked.

I did and then we made love for the first time in an age. Our bodies shedding weeks of grief, self-accusation and guilt in glorious desire and deeply felt love.

Next day I moved into the room next to Paula, it had a linked door to the en-suite bathroom and we were careful to lock the doors and try to be discreet. It also meant for the first time I would travel home for weekends if working away, though Paula was unaware that on the way back I would stop off in a hotel for a pleasurable couple of hours with Maggs or occasionally Kay.


It was a weekend when Paula went off to do the family shop taking Martin with her that Kerry turned to me and said. "I know what you and Mum are doing."

My blood almost froze in my veins. "I'm not sure what you mean," I replied.

"Uncle Dave, I'm not deaf, blind or stupid. You're fucking my Mum, I know you are." She held up a hand to forestall a reply from me. "Don't worry; I'm not going to tell anyone, not even Martin, assuming I can even have a conversation with him not involving Krisztina," she stated calmly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I've never seen Mum so happy before," she replied. "I like her like that and I'd like some of what she's getting myself, She announced calmly, looking directly at me.

"Kerry! You're only thirteen! You shouldn't even be thinking things like that," I said, shocked.

"Don't be daft, Uncle Dave," she replied. "Nearly half my class at grammar are no longer virgins, and at least two are being fucked by their Dads and another by her brothers, so what you're up to with Mum isn't really shocking to me."

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I'm available for you," I said. "If your mother found out it would break her heart."

"I know," Kerry said with a smile. "We'd just better make sure she doesn't find out."

At this point we heard Paula and Martin returning. Kerry leaned over and kissed me passionately and so the conversation ended.

We ate a light dinner and decided to spend the night in and watch a DVD.

I'm not sure which one, as my interest in it wasn't so great because my distracted mind was wondering what to do about Kerry.

Decisions, decisions.

I don't think she'd grass us up even if I said no; she loves her Mum too much for that.

On the other hand, my cock became extremely aroused during our short chat and my mind wondered what she'd be like compared to her Mum.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck!

What the hell am I going to do now?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.