A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I was/am an ordinary guy, but things like this don't happen to ordinary guys? Do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Cheating   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The following morning I awoke to find Paula snuggled into me spoon-like with one of my arms draped across her waist and my groin pushed hard into her soft shapely bottom. Her steady breathing suggested she was still sleeping so I simply held her enjoying the closeness of our warm bodies and her very soft skin. The sensations though of being so close soon had a certain part of my anatomy stiffening up to push into the slight gap at the top of her thighs which brought Paula to wakefulness.

"Gosh bro," she chuckled. "Can't you wait?"

"Sorry," I muttered. "He has a mind of his own."

"Don't I know it," she replied and slowly pushed back against my aching cock in evident pleasure.

The arm I had across her waist slid up until I was cupping a breast in the palm of my hand and I kissed the sensitive part of her neck.

"Ahhhh, that's nice," she purred. Paula slightly raised her upper leg to allow my cock to slip between her thighs. Reaching down she took hold of my cock and guided it to the entrance of her pussy and pushed back gently. She was a little dry, but the motion pushed the tip within to the warm wetness that had been building up since she felt my desire for her. Rocking her hips back and forth a few times soon had my full length snugly enfolded in her moist passage. We both slowly moved in tandem, withdrawing and closing slowly, as we savoured the feeling of mutual desire and satisfaction. I slid my hand down to finger her slit as she attempted to slip as much of me as she could inside. My gentle stroking soon had the desired effect and she orgasmed, disguising her pleasure as a series of yawns and coughs as with a few swift strokes I took my own pleasure in her delectable body, filling her with my cum to greet the new day.

"You awake Mum?" came a call from outside the bedroom door.

"Yes, Kerry," Paula replied. "Give me a moment." She slipped her pyjama's on and I hid under my sleeping bag whilst looking for my shorts. Making sure no one could see any evidence of our illicit coupling Paula unzipped the door only to give a gasp of shock. "Kerry! Your face, what's wrong?"

"It just feels funny and puffy, Mum," Kerry replied almost in tears.

I'd found my shorts by now and slipped them on and came out the opposite side of the door to Paula.

Kerry looked utterly woebegone; her normally pretty face was swollen around her eyes so she could barely see. "I'll get dressed and find a rep," I said. "She needs a doctor."

Paula just nodded and moved to hug Kerry, who burst into tears in her mother's arms.

I found Lisa at the reps tent and told her the situation. Lisa grimaced and said "I think she must have gotten a touch of some of the pesticide Henri, the camp owner, was spraying yesterday. Did she go into any of the undergrowth?"

I thought back to yesterday, to the kids playing catch. "Might have, they were playing with a Frisbee."

"That'll be it," said Lisa. She picked up her phone and quick dialled a number spoke for a few minutes in rapid French and finished with a "Oui, merci." She turned to me and explained, "Henri had signs up yesterday, but sometimes the spray lingers a bit longer than he expects, but he has to do it unless you fancy being eaten alive by mosquito's," Lisa mused. "The Doctor says we can come straight round."

Lisa, Paula and Kerry piled into the car and set off to the doctors carrying Kerry's EHIC card and our travel insurance as Martin and I waved them off, Martin looking particularly miserable as he felt somewhat to blame for Kerry's misfortune.

I told him to see Krisztina, she'd cheer him up soon enough.

I also noticed our new neighbours watching and wandered over to say, "Hi."

Raj and Kay introduced themselves, a lovely Indian couple on their first holiday in over ten years. I couldn't really put an age on either of them by sight, but Raj looked old, possibly in his fifties, whilst Kay could have been any age from thirty to late forties, medium build and exotically pretty. I explained what happened, explained further that Paula wasn't my wife or Kerry and Martin my kids and chatted about things to do. After that I had to do the same for Mary and Yvonne though when I got there, it seems their hubbies and the kids had gone out leaving them to their own devices.

"Fancy a cuppa Dave?" they asked.

"Yes please," I said. "But I need to grab a shower first."

"You sort yourself out; it will be waiting for when you get back," Yvonne said and I wandered over to the washrooms to clean myself up.

Back at the ladies tent I sipped my tea and rang Kevin, explaining the circumstances, at first I thought he was about to explode, but he calmed down eventually and said he'd expect a call later when we knew more.

Mary and Yvonne also sort of listened in but kept silent until I put my phone down.

"He sounded very angry, Dave," Mary mused.

"Probably wondering how much he can sue Henri for," I said. "He'll calm down eventually though, he always does," I finished.

Mary approached me and kissed me on the lips, "I'm sure we can find a way to keep you occupied and not worrying," she said with a broad smile as Yvonne also approached and kissed me too.

They led me into the large bedroom and pushed me onto the bed, Mary lying next to me kissing me and fondling my cock through my shorts whilst Yvonne closed the zip and stripped off then joined me on the other side as Mary stripped.

"Been a while since we double teamed a man," said Yvonne to Mary.

"I know, bloody husbands and their suspicious minds," grinned Mary.

Yvonne moved to strip my shirt over my head whilst Mary slid my shorts down and proceeded to take my already stiffening cock in her hot sexy mouth. Yvonne straddled my neck and lowered her already moist pussy to my waiting tongue and gasped in delight at the pleasure my probing gave her. I was unable to see what Mary was up to, I could simply feel her ministrations until she also straddled my hips to sink my cock into her hot smooth pussy.

"Oh yes!" she groaned out loud as she moved her slick wet pussy up and down on my shaft. Neither lady did anything sexual to the other, the only touches being to occasionally support one another, their interest was me. After five minutes it was turnabout time and Mary straddled my neck whilst Yvonne slid onto my cock, both enjoying the differing sensations whilst I marvelled at the differences between them. Mary gasped and moaned into an orgasm and the flow of juices from her pussy increased across my tongue, Yvonne meanwhile pushed down on my shaft to rub her clit against my body seeking to join her sister in mutual pleasure finally tensed up with an, "Oh yes, yes, yes," of delight as she took pleasure from my cock's impalement of her body.

"Who wants it, ladies?" I gasped out as my own orgasm started to boil down in my balls. They looked at each other and grinned slipping off me to both lick my shaft and cup my balls until I gave a groan of delight as my cock spewed my cum into their waiting mouths. First Mary then Yvonne caught my offering, swallowing it down with evident delight.

"You lovely man," purred Mary. "But we aren't finished with you yet."

"What a way to go though," I joked.

Yvonne had meanwhile slipped my cock into her mouth and proceeded to swirl her tongue around the shaft bringing me back to hardness. Mary lay next to me and kissed my upper body all over. Having gotten me to the state she wanted me in Yvonne moved next to me on her knees and said, "C'mon Dave, fuck me."

I moved behind Yvonne to take her doggy style whilst Mary leaned back and pulled out a camera.

"For our private collection," she grinned. As she proceeded to slip in a memory card hidden in her purse. "Hoped we'd get to use this," she told Yvonne, making sure she got us both in.

"Yes," gasped Yvonne as my pounding of her slick pussy proceeded apace. With a squeal of pleasure she again orgasmed to the beat of my thrusting cock. Mary grinned and knelt next to her and I moved over to mingle Yvonne's juices with hers as I took Mary doggy style too. Yvonne reached over and grabbed the cameral making sure she got good shots of my cock pistoning out of Mary's pussy as I kept up the pace. Mary too collapsed with pleasure as her own orgasm overtook her and the grip of her internal muscles took me over the edge as I blasted her womb with my seed.

"Not fair," grinned Yvonne. "I got him stiff, I deserved the cream!"

"Next injection of cream is all yours," I gasped as my chest heaved from my exertions.

"Goody," she replied, "I hate missing out on a treat."

We just lay there, luxuriating in the feel of our naked bodies as we ran our hands and lips over each other for the next twenty minutes. Then, with a grin Mary slid down my body to envelope my cock in her mouth to bring it back to what for her was its proper condition. With what was obviously a practiced talent Mary had me ready to go in a few minutes and lay down beside me and sighed with contentment as I mounted her and proceeded again to vigorously thrust into her pussy. Yvonne, kept taking pictures of us as we enjoyed each other's body immensely and owing to my earlier exertions I was able to keep going in Mary for quite a while until she stiffened under me with a squeal of delight, gripping me with her pussy and wrapping her legs around me to pull me in ever deeper as she orgasmed with an incredible intensity. When she finally got her breath I rolled over onto Yvonne and in one lunge plunged my length into her waiting hole. "Yes!" she cried out as I mounted her with ferocity and abandon, her body rocking under me with each slap of my balls as she took my cock to its full length. Harder and harder I thrust until Yvonne just screamed out in pleasure as orgasm after orgasm overtook her driving her own body into spasms. Finally though after what seemed an age my third orgasm blasted out into her moist depths, not as copious as the previous ones, but welcomed with adulterous glee nonetheless.

We lay there in sensual bliss for a few minutes, then glancing at the time Mary said, "They'll be back in half an hour, we'd better hide the evidence."

With that we all dressed and the two ladies flipped over the mattress and replaced the memory card in the camera.

"Thanks, Dave, you were wonderful," grinned Yvonne and Mary just kissed me softly on the cheek.

I strolled back to our tent feeling utterly drained, but very satisfied and noticed a dark brown pair of eyes watching from the other side of the bay. I waved and was rewarded with a slight wave back, a squeak of surprise and they vanished. Seemed Kay had been somewhat of a voyeur I mused.

Half an hour later I got a call from Paula, Kerry was going to be OK. They'd given her a dose of steroids to deal with the poisons and were waiting for the swelling to go down. I told her about my call to Kevin and she said she'd ring him to let him know. "Take care, sis, and give Kerry my love," I said as we ended the call.

"I will," replied Paula and I wandered off to find Martin who was sitting outside Maartje's tent with Krisztina. I told him the news and he perked up immensely, as did Krisztina and Maartje who all hoped Kerry would be back soon.

I wandered back to our tent and decided to have another shower, Mary and Yvonne's brood had returned and I waved to them and let them know about Kerry then wandered off to the shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.