Spells R Us: Cal's Story
Introduction

Copyright© 2012 by Orange Sasquatch

Fiction Sex Story: Introduction - Cal is distressed in his life and wants to make it better. Spells R Us is exactly what he needed. Watch as he transforms his life into something new. Tags to be updated as appropriate

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Transformation  

"Does she always look so sad?" I ask Chaz as we walk out of the lunchroom at work, back to our cubicles. He gives me an odd look.

"Funny, she asks me the same question about you." He responds.

"Really? What do you tell her?"

"The same thing I'm about to tell you."

"And what's that?" I ask, giving him a grin.

"Only when she's not around you." I shake my head at his response. It's Chaz's favorite theory that Jackie and I were infatuated with each other. But I don't believe it. She is way too beautiful for her to like me. Chaz always say I'm cute, but I think he's just being nice. Jackie also has a boyfriend.

After work, I say good-bye to Chaz and head to my home. In the entrance hall Chaz meets up with Jackie. He walks with her home since they live in the same apartment complex. I walk back to mine, feeling lonely. It wouldn't be so bad, I think, if I could only get laid. I get back to my place. I walk up the stairs to my third floor apartment. Jenny Garrot is just getting home too. She lives in the apartment right below mine. She has my spare key and I have hers. I've had to let her in to her place numerous times. She's a brunette and is about my height. She has brown eyes. Today she's wearing a white blouse and a skirt. She works as a kindergarten teacher. Every time we see each other we have a small conversation. Tonight I wanted to be alone.

"Hi Jenny," I say out of habit.

"Hey Cal! How are you?" She is always bubbly and excited.

"I'm the same ol', same ol'. How about you?"

"Oh, I'm just dandy!" She smiles widely at me. "Want to come in and join me for some supper? I'm making some beef stew!" I pretend to think for a second.

"No thanks Jenny, maybe next time." I smile and begin my way up to the next floor.

"Okay," she responds, still smiling, "Have fun then!"

I reach my apartment and unlock the door and open it. I turn on the light as I enter and close the door. Home, Sweet Home. I live in a simple apartment. The living room, dining room and kitchen are all in one. There is a bathroom and a bedroom as well. I also have a small room I use as a study. I've lived here for years. I get a TV dinner from my fridge for dinner. I watch TV, read a little and then go to bed. Another day down.


Lunch the next day

"What's new Chaz?" I ask, "Anything different from yesterday?"

"Well, I was talking with Jackie last night and she's having another spat with her boyfriend." Chaz takes a bite of his sandwich.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, she caught him with another woman when he said he was working. He's such a terrible boyfriend. I don't know why she stays with him." Chaz elbowed me. She never gets the right guy, I think, ¬¬Maybe that's why she's so sad.

"I get it Chaz. You think I should come to her rescue, steal her away. But she wouldn't come with me. No way I could steal her from anybody. She's not interested in me."

"If you say so amigo. I still think you could do it. And only you could do it." I take a bite of my sandwich. We finish lunch and say good-bye.

After lunch my boss calls me into his office.

"I'll cut to the chase Cal; I don't have good news for you. You've had great performance reviews, and you've done fine work. But the company has had some problems in the recent economy. We're removing a few positions. Yours just happened to come up. I'll be sorry to see you go, but I can't do a thing." I'm stunned.

I flee his office. I go to my desk and clean it out. Chaz is walking by and asks what's up.

"I've been fired my friend. My stay here is over. I'm heading for greener pastures. I'll see you around." I gather up my things.

"I'm sorry buddy." Chaz gives me a hug.

"See you around, Chaz." I give him a forced smile and head towards the elevator to go home.


I set my stuff down in my apartment. All I want to do is collapse on my bed. But my feet are restless. I put on my favorite shirt, my lucky jeans, and my blue hoodie and I set out to the mall, thinking about Jackie, my job, and not getting laid.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.