Child Magus - Cover

Child Magus

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

The three of us returned to the office when we finished packing up most of the breakables. Milena was sitting at her desk, but she was wearing a different outfit. It was a red dress that hugged her every curve and dipped down in front, showing off generous amounts of cleavage. She looked up with a smile. It looked like she had also put on some makeup and done something different with her hair, making it fuller. "Good timing," she said. "All your papers just finished printing out. Have a seat and you can sign them."

I glanced at Jordan and Danielle. Danielle gave me a 'go for it' look, and Jordan had a knowing look in her eyes. I quickly came to the conclusion that she had abused her power over Milena during their private conversations.

Danielle sat down and asked, "What happened to your suit?"

Milena fidgeted with her dress, pulling the front down a little more in the process. "I'm a klutz at times. I spilled tea all over myself, so I went to my apartment and changed." She surreptitiously glanced my way. I didn't suspect her of adding makeup anymore, I knew it.

"You must live very close by," Jordan said with a tone of already knowing the truth.

"I have my own apartment here in the complex," Milena said. "It's in the same building as the one you're moving out of." She looked up at me. "Speaking of which, I don't think there'll be any problems with you moving into that unit, Seth."

I nodded. "Well, if I find anything wrong, I'll let you know."

She smiled just as warmly as she did for Jordan earlier. She grabbed stacks of printed papers from the printer and arranged them on the desk. Once finished, she slid one stack of papers across the desk. "Girls first," she said and pointed out where she needed them to sign and initial.

Once that was finished, she waved me over behind her desk to stand next to her so I could sign my papers. Standing over her, I had a clear line of sight down her dress. Her bust was so deep that I thought I would fall in. I had to fight to keep my eyes in my head and my hand steady as I signed the agreement. When I was finished, I quickly moved out from behind her desk.

Milena followed me and reached for a lock box on the wall. She pulled out several keys and then led us out of the office. I held the front door open for everyone and got grins from both Jordan and Danielle. They weren't thank you grins but those knowing smiles they wore whenever Jana was coming to get me. More than that, the two of them walked on either side of me behind Milena. They were going out of their way to give me an unobstructed view of the landlady at all times.

Milena's dress was backless and there was no sign of a bra strap. That thought alone made walking uncomfortable. Milena's hips swayed with her walk. I didn't think she was doing it on purpose, but I really didn't know that for sure either. The dress hugged her bottom very nicely and clung to her thighs. It was a very nice dress on a very curvy woman.

Milena looked back over her shoulder at us when she reached the stairs for the building. She went up and Jordan and Danielle stepped back to let me go first. I shook my head and watched where I was stepping rather than the buxom woman leading the way.

Milena waited for us on the second floor with a smile. I looked back at Jordan and Danielle who were also smiling. Everyone was happy. Why wasn't I?

When Jordan caught up she asked, "Isn't there any available on the ground floor?"

Milena shook her head. "Sorry. Those always go first." Then she turned and went to the closest apartment door. She unlocked it and went in. I stood my ground, determined to go last.

Jordan nodded at Danielle to go on and stayed with me. The brunette had a big smile on her face. "I think it worked."

"What worked?" I asked. I was still suspicious of Jordan influencing the way Milena was acting.

"Well," my brunette said, as Milena took Danielle through a tour of the apartment, "right after I moved in, I asked about a few things the complex didn't offer. Milena went out of her way to get them for me anyway."

"I thought you said you avoided her?" I asked quietly.

Jordan nodded. "I did, once I realized what was happening."

I sighed. "Well, it's not like she would force someone else to take a second floor apartment when they're already in a ground floor unit."

"No," Jordan said. "But if someone was far enough behind on their rent, she might evict them."

I nodded understanding. "Then it's a good thing the spell is lifted."

Jordan smiled and nodded.

Milena and Danielle returned from one of the bedrooms and the landlady handed a key to each of them. "The last tenants made extras and turned them all in when they moved out, but please, try not to lose them." Then she looked pointedly at Jordan. "Do you have the key for the other apartment?"

Jordan fished it out, removed it from her key ring, and handed it over.

Milena turned to me with the same warm smile she had given Jordan earlier. "Follow me, Seth, and I'll take you to your apartment." She walked out the door and I shot Jordan a look.

Jordan had a wicked grin. "Don't forget your Fetish."

"What did you do?" I asked under my breath.

She shrugged. "I thought if the spell didn't break when I moved, then maybe the bond would do the trick."

I growled under my breath and followed Milena. If the enchantment had transferred from Jordan to me with the turnover in occupancy, then it stood to reason that I could easily talk Milena out of whatever Jordan had planned.

I caught up with her. "Milena."

"Yes?" she asked with that same warm smile.

"When we left earlier and Jordan stayed to ask a question, what did she say?" I asked.

Milena smiled in thought. "She was such a wonderful tenant."

I nodded. "But did she suggest something when Danielle and I left your office?"

She smiled and nodded but didn't say anything.

"What did she suggest?" I asked.

Milena's expression was blazing hot when she looked at me. "I can't tell you. It would ruin the surprise."

I was getting frustrated and we were only twenty feet from the door of my new apartment. "What surprise?"

Milena thought and said, "She suggested a house warming gift."

I frowned at that. Why would Jordan tell Milena to give me a house warming gift? Or was that how she told Milena to interpret what she would do? I wanted to rant at Jordan for creating the problem and then compounding it by using it this way. I didn't have time to worry about it anymore. I had to act. "Milena, whatever Jordan suggested, you don't have to do it."

She smiled at me and unlocked the door. "She said you would say that, but she assured me you would enjoy this." Then she walked in.

I followed her, not entirely sure what to expect or that Jordan would be wrong. Whatever happened, I wouldn't hold it against Milena. She had no control over this decision.

Like she had done with Danielle at the other apartment, Milena pointed out the different rooms. I already knew the layout, so I followed along quietly. We reached the bedroom last. She walked over and ran her fingers along the wall adjacent to the window. "I have a mirrored layout on the other side of this wall."

She kicked off her shoes and I realized she had even removed the stockings she'd been wearing earlier. I wondered if she had anything on under her dress.

She turned to face me and ran her hands over her breasts. "I noticed you staring earlier."

I opened my mouth to apologize but my breath caught when she tugged the top of her dress down, exposing her hard, pink nipples to me.

"I'm usually very self-conscious," she said, pulling the material down and tucking it under her very heavy, very large orbs. "But when you look at me, I feel like a young mare again."

My pants were once again uncomfortable, and there was nowhere for me to hide. The next thing I knew, Milena was leading me to the bed. Without a word of explanation, she pushed me onto my back and worked to open my pants.

I didn't try to stop her. First, I would be more comfortable without my pants restraining me, and second, this was obviously my house warming gift.

Milena got my pants open but rather than go straight for the goods, she stepped back, grabbed the ends of my leg openings and pulled. I lifted my hips and she tugged off my pants. She smiled at me, felt the pockets of my pants, and pulled out my Fetish. "What's this?" she asked.

I didn't know how to answer or whether this was part of Jordan's plan.

Milena dropped my pants, walked closer, pressed her thighs between mine, and held my Fetish out to me. "Put it on. I want to see what it looks like on you."

I took the Fetish and looked into her dark, eager eyes. I pulled it over my head, saying under my breath, "In for a penny, in for a pound."

I expected Milena to jump me then and there, something crazy. All she did immediately was coo. Her body's response, however, was very clear. I watched as her nipples, already hard bumps on the tips of her breasts, grow. The pink areolas contracted with that growth and Milena lowered her breasts to brush them over my erection.

The warmth of her body felt good. Really good. I moaned deeply and raised my hips to press myself into her soft flesh. Milena took advantage of my action and pulled at my underwear, trying to get them off me. I helped her, having to bring my legs together so she could pull them off completely. Then I returned to the same position she had us in.

She smiled and smothered my crotch with her massive, pliable breasts. She looked up into my eyes and said, "Now, I understand why Sammi wanted you to model for her."

I didn't bother trying to correct her misconception. I merely reached out and pulled at her arms to get her to climb up on me. She smiled and hiked up the skirt of her dress around her waist, showing me that there wasn't anything under it. I wasn't entirely surprised by that, but I was surprised to find that she was shaved down to a narrow strip. She climbed up on the bed and straddled my waist. She leaned over, allowing her heavy breasts to hang over my face for a second before covering me with them.

I held her to me, trying to kiss and lick as much as I could reach. With her leaning so low, I couldn't really maneuver her around so I could reach her nipples, but I found them with my fingers and gave both a slight twist and pinch. She moaned above me and rose up enough to aim a nipple at my mouth. I opened wide and accepted her. Once my lips were pressed to her warm flesh, I sucked on her deeply, pulling in as much as I could. She pressed herself into me, making the vast flesh of her bosom cover the rest of my face. She could have smothered me like that, but I had practiced enough with Jordan to know what to do. I placed my hand on the side of her breast and forced my thumb between her and me, opening up a small gap that I could breathe through. Beyond that, I made no move to escape and enjoyed sucking on her almost as much as it sounded like she enjoyed having me do it.

After a minute or so, she switched breasts, and I switched hands. With my free hand, I touched her thigh, and reached for her cheek. She wiggled her hips and pressed her pelvis down on me. I moaned into her breast and she sat up. Her nipples were both wet and distended a lot more than any other woman's I had seen. It was an amazing and erotic sight. I held her hips down and ground myself between her legs.

She pulled at my shirt and I knew she wanted me as bare as her. Granted, she was still wearing her dress, but it wasn't doing much to cover her. I pulled her back down, so that her breasts flattened out against my chest, and rolled us over. She laughed at the sudden movement and hung on with hands and thighs. I sat up and removed my shirt.

Her hands went to my shaft, which was lying on her belly. We were pressed together such that my sac was against her hot, moist lips. I watched her run her hands over me, pressing me into her. I could just make out the shallow indent that indicated her navel. My length surpassed it by about three inches.

She stroked me and rubbed her thumbs over my crown. "So big, so thick," she mumbled and then pushed at my belly with one hand. I understood and moved back. She held onto me and rubbed me against her lips. I watched as she got me wet and then set me at her entrance. I eased forward, watching how she spread wide to accommodate me. The visual wasn't my only treat. Milena moaned and grabbed at my hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.