Jenna's Double Life - Cover

Jenna's Double Life

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenna is forced to go undercover for her husband's job. She is subjected to humiliate herself to gain the confidence of drug dealers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

Jenna was apprehensive. She wasn't quite sure what she was really doing. Her husband was a DEA investigator. He had been doing undercover work for many years. He was gone for long periods of time and they were often unable to contact each other because of his work. He had struggled for some years as an undercover agent. He had made a number of arrests, but each time they would have to move to another city. It was like being in the witness program. He had seldom made a drug bust that was big enough to cover all the surveillance expenses.

Jenna's husband, Joe, came home with a troubled look. "What's wrong honey?" she asked as she brought the spaghetti and meat balls over to the table.

"We can discuss it a little more after dinner, while Stephanie is doing her homework." Joe replied. Jenna sat down and gave him a litany of events that had taken place during the day. She had planted some more grass in the areas of the back yard that looked thin. She had bought some new and interesting Hostas along the north side of the house. These Hostas were quite different than the ordinary shade plants. The "Empress Wu" plants were gigantic, with a leaf that would be two feet wide, compared to the normal leaves about 3" wide.

Jenna told about how she had gone to pick up Stephanie after track practice and had to wait because she had not come right out. They had been bickering about Stephanie not being on time.

Once Stephanie had gone up to her room to do her homework after dinner, Jenna sat down at the dinner table to see what was going on. Joe was hesitant to explain the situation he was in.

"I have been investigating a couple of men we think are from the Calli Drug Cartel in Columbia. They are trying to find a new source for money laundering. We feel they are selling tons of drugs in this country and are struggling for a new way to get the money out of the country."

"So why are you so upset?" She asked.

"We need to set up an undercover money laundering operation. All of our current DEA agents have arrested somebody in the past six months or so. They are pretty much compromised. We need somebody else on the team they haven't seen before. We were wondering whether we could get you to do it?"

Jenna wasn't that excited about the idea of working around drug dealers, but knew her husband needed some help. He was on shaky ground with his supervisors because many of his recent busts had not netted very much money or drugs. Having to relocate him each time had also been expensive for the agency.

"What choice do I have? What do you want me to do?" she sighed.

"We are going to set up an office, get you a nice car and a nice condo. It is very dangerous work. I am the one who will put them in contact with you. You are to take their money and put it in different banks where it can be wire-transferred to overseas accounts. We will work it out with the banks so they don't ask any questions."

Within a week or so, Jenna had been instructed about what to do, how to do it, and set up with an unbelievable cover. She had a huge office near the top of the John Hancock building in downtown Boston. They had remodeled a condo for her. It was the end of a row house. They had remodeled four townhouses so that they were actually one unit. It had a drive-out basement. This meant that there were four different garages and four different units that she could enter and leave by another exit with a different car. She could walk into one unit or park in front of it, and drive out through a different garage with another car. Likewise, other agents could monitor her movements and be in an adjacent unit.

Finally, her husband, Joe, let her know that she would be making her first contact. The first contact was Carlos, who they felt was one of the lower level Cali drug money managers. They were trying to recover from a recent disaster in New York. One of their carriers had been trying to launder money with a stock broker, who turned out to be a DEA agent. Everybody had been arrested. Carlos was trying to start the same setup in Boston.

Joe was taking her to a restaurant at a five-star –hotel. From there, they would go up to his suite and discuss their business. Carlos had never met Jenna, and was paranoid with his last experience in New York. Joe told her to dress up enough to impress him. Joe had laid out an outfit for her.

Jenna took a shower and went to their bedroom. On the bed she found a grey silk dress; grey, suede high-heeled boots, and grey ribbed silk stockings. There was no bra or panties. Jenna wasn't sure now who her adversary was now; her husband, Joe, or this drug dealer, Carlos.

Very reluctantly, Jenna slipped into her clothes and came downstairs. Her silk dress buttoned all the way down the front and fit like a glove. It wasn't so tight that it had stretch marks. Instead, it looked like it had been tailored to fit every crease and bulge in her body. Her long pink nipples strained against the thin fabric and left little to the imagination. Her lack of panties kept her from having any panty lines. The hem of her dress came to the bottom of her thumbs, but the silk stocking kept the short dress from revealing any skin as long as she was standing. Sitting down would be a real challenge. Her long tanned arms shimmered in the light. Jenny's long reddish brown permed hair cascaded down her back to her waist. Her daughter had braided a couple of small braids, starting at her temples, and pulled them back to hold the rest of her hair away from her face. Jenna's frameless glasses gave her the studious look of a sexy accountant. She had to admit that under any other circumstance, it would be a stunning outfit. She just didn't think that it was appropriate for her husband to choose this outfit for a visit with a drug dealer.

Joe escorted her out to her new car. It was a 1994 Singer Porsche 911S. The Singer Porsche is a 911 or 964 that is disassembled, and rebuilt with a bigger aluminum engine and frame, taking a substantial amount of weight out of it and adding quite a bit of horsepower to it. The body was almost all carbon fiber with aluminum fittings for attachments. It had been further modified to be a mid-engine car. The wheel wells had been modified to accommodate much wider tires. The "bug-eye" headlights had been removed and recessed like the racing models. The mufflers had been removed, and baffles installed. It now sounded fairly quiet, but seemed to have an echo like it was being run in an empty concrete basement. This was much more believable of somebody who was a successful person in the drug business.

Joe escorted Jenna around to the driver's seat and opened the door. Jenna was not sure what to do, but got in. Joe went around to the passenger side and got in. Joe turned in the seat to help her buckle up into the five-point safety harness. The seat belt strapped around her waist, then back up to the roll bar above her. The last strap came up from under the front of the seat, between her legs and attached to the center of the seat belt around her waist. Joe had to unbutton her dress almost to the crotch in order to get the seat belt buckled. Joe set the GPS for the hotel and they headed out. At the first stoplight, he showed jenny how to turn the two handles on the windshield in order to remove the targa top. They folded it up and set it in the back.

A large four-wheeled pickup truck pulled up beside them and the young boys inside ogled the middle-aged woman in the driver's seat. The exhaust echoed off of the masonry buildings on each side of them. Jenna was unable to cover her long legs because of the seat belts and the position of her feet on the clutch and gas pedals. When the light turned green, she floored the guard's red sports car and they were soon out of sight.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Carlos was waiting at the curb. He walked around to help Jenna out. There was no way to offer much modesty when she tried to get out. She nervously struggled with the seat belt, trying to get it loose. Carlos had opened the door, noticed her struggle, and leaned over. He put his right hand under the junction of the clasps, and against her crotch. His left hand reached forward to undo the belt between her legs. In order to free the clasp, he pretty much had his hand between her legs and almost to her crotch. It was an innocent but erotic moment for him.

Carlos held out his hand. Jenna swiveled her legs up over the edge of the car, and out. Carlos tugged on her hand so she could stand. When she reached a standing position, they pretty much had their arms around each other, putting Jenna in a somewhat awkward position. Joe had come around the car and was introducing them to each other in an almost useless and too-late exercise of formality. Jenna had her head turned sideways to avoid his closeness.

Jenna walked into the restaurant with the two men at each side of her. The evening went well enough. Jenna and Carlos were able to gain a certain amount of comfort with each other. After supper, Carlos suggested that they go up to his suite to discuss business.

The three of them boarded the elevator to go up to Carlos' room. The tension began to build. Jenna could not acknowledge that Joe was her husband. She could not lean on him for support in her time of apprehension. He was now just a fellow associate of Carlos'. Jenny was forcing a smile and casual conversation as much as she could, trying to gain his confidence. Everything depended upon it.

Jenna's high heels clip-clopped down the honed sandstone tiles to his room. The credit card access key clicked and winked a knowing green as they entered the suite. Once they got inside, Carlos invited them to sit on the couch. He went into the kitchen and poured everybody some drinks. After serving them, he sat down in a large leather upholstered recliner opposite Jenna. Joe was on another chair between them in front of the balcony.

Carlos was comfortable with Joe, because they had been together often. "O.K. young lady. You are going to have to remove your clothes." Jenna froze. Her face turned white, but she struggled to not appear panicked.

"Why are you asking me to do this, Carlos?"

"I don't know you young lady. We have had big problems with the DEA before. Lots of people have gone to jail. I need to be sure that you do not have any recording devices on you." You don't have to do this if you don't want to, but without being perfectly sure, I will not deal with you. You can leave right now.

Jenna looked over at her husband. This was not a scenario that they had discussed. Joe could have seen this coming, but if he had discussed it with Jenna, he knew she would not have gone through with her part. Now their lives depended upon her cooperating. He knew she would not let them down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.