James 2.0 - Cover

James 2.0

Copyright© 2012 by Pen Epically

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - If you are thinking 'Jake 2.0', you're not far wrong. Except this guy has nothing to do with any government, and would prefer for it to stay that way. He's gained great power, and now he has to learn to use it responsibly. All choices and actions have consequences, but he'll learn the temptation that comes with great power is only part of the equation. The future of the world is at stake, and for once one man CAN make a difference. But will he make choices for the good of Earth, or himself?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

James, Narissa, Holly, Isabella and Lolita all woke up about 2 and a half hours after going to sleep. They felt revitalized and ready for a new day. A new day, where they'd just added six girls to the 'harem' without their knowledge. James really hoped they didn't end up regretting what they'd done. Xoxan had told him that he would remain in charge of those altered, but just how far did that authority extend? Especially to those that had only just been altered.

He had cum a minimum of 3 times in each of them, so their changes would likely be complete within about a week not just one evening. Lolita got up and walked to the Main Suite's closet, and brought back a long black silk robe for James, and 4 white silk robes for Narissa, Holly, Isabella and herself.

James' robe reached about halfway down his legs, and was basically normal silk thread. The girls silk white robes only just barely reached past their asses, and what's more, they were quite transparent. It felt good on the girls' skin, but it didn't hide much. Still, the girls looked damn sexy in them, and James' dick was getting hard again.

The girls actually liked their robes for just that reason. They seemed obsessed with keeping him aroused, but after a night like they'd just had he didn't really mind. Still, they didn't do anything about it. They all got out of bed and walked over to sit in the sitting area around the coffee table near what they started calling the 'Star Window'.

They discussed what had happened and the potential consequences. In the end though, they'd just have to wait and see what happened when the girls woke up. The girls really hadn't planned on how they'd deal with the new girls if any of them were pissed off. James sighed. That was the sort of thing that he really needed to avoid.

James asked Adrien if he had any way to contact Sara, and as it turned out it was easy. Adrien just accessed the cellular network and called her, then patched her through to an intercom in the suite. James asked her to meet the shuttle at the cabin, and to come up to the ship to help with Tara, at least. She obliged his request with little fanfare, and the call ended.

Less than an hour later Sara and April came walking into the suite. James was a bit surprised to see his mother with Sara, so he asked them about it. The two women admitted that April had gone over to Sara's house early last night and April had stayed over for the evening. When Narissa asked if they had talked all that time, they both blushed and admitted further they hadn't. James was a little confused, so he asked what they had been doing. As it turned out, they'd been fucking each others brains out virtually the whole time that James and the girls were having their party. James' dick gave a bit of jump when he heard that. The girls just smiled and commented by saying, "Cool... !"

After a while, Tara was the first one to wake. She was a bit confused about her surroundings at first. Tara was even at more of a loss when she saw Sara come over and sit on the edge of the bed. "What is going on? Why are you here, Sara? Where am I?" Tara asked in a rather quick procession.

Sara just smiled and replied, "Everything is fine, I'm here to ease your mind, and your a guest onboard James' ship".

Tara just blinked. "Ship?" she questioned.

James and the others walked over and he replied, "Yes, a ship. You're part of a different world than you were yesterday, so we brought you here to learn the truth of it." The other girls had all began waking up during Tara's questions, so they all heard James' answer. Freya looked a bit concerned, but then saw the Star Window and gasped. The other girls saw the direction of her stare and looked in that direction themselves. More gasps followed Freya's.

James told them, "I promise that you are all completely safe, and the girls and I would all like to tell you the story of why you are here, and what it all means." The girls gave them their undivided attention. James began the story and the girls chipped in at appropriate points, until finally he ended with them being brought to the ship during the night. They were all quiet for a while.

The quiet was worrying James, so he swallowed and then asked, "Are you all okay?" He felt it was a sort of stupid question, but he really didn't know what else to say.

Tara finally asked, "Sara, do you really have superpowers?"

"Yes, I do," she replied. "I first had sex with James on Monday, and as I understand the process, I took in two loads of his cum then, and that basically meant that I'd be completely altered within about a week, but I've had sex with him every night this past week except last night, and I'm fairly sure my changes were done by Thursday morning."

Rati grinned and asked, "So now we will have these superpowers too?"

The girls all grinned back and Isabella replied, "Sister, inside of a week you're going to be like Supergirl... !"

Rati kept grinning and said, "Cool... !" In some ways Rati was a very pragmatic young girl. She had learned from a young age the power of sex, and now she would have a more direct form of power too.

Hoshiko and Amirah still looked worried. Hoshiko asked, "What does this mean for us?" Isabella explained what they knew about the changes and their long term consequences. The two girls still looked concerned about it, as they'd been brought up with rather conservative views on life choices, despite their families' liberal attitudes in general.

Lolita tried to put a positive spin on things by saying that she and the other girls considered themselves to be 'wives' to James.

Amirah was more accepting of the idea, as polygamy was practiced to some degree in Kuwait. Technically, Muslim women weren't supposed to be allowed to marry non-Muslim men, but Amirah was highly resentful of what she perceived as the backwards attitudes of 'desert hicks', as she called them. She kind of liked the idea of throwing her spite in their faces by agreeing to be James' wife. Her father might not like it, even as liberal a Muslim as he was, but she didn't care. It was her life, not his.

Hoshiko knew that in certain circles of traditional Japanese society, powerful men kept concubines, which were almost wives except without title or legalities. Still, she wasn't sure how her grandfather would react, or what he would do. Hoshiko was being raised by her deceased father's grandfather. Her grandfather was a rather stern old man of 73 years of age, and a business executive for his company. He had been harping on Hoshiko about being an obedient and proper wife someday for years, not like the modern 'sluts' that women had become.

He had told her that he already had an arranged marriage for her back in Japan as soon as she was of legal age, which was only a few months away. Arranged marriages aren't unheard of in Japan, but in this case it was a business arrangement with a middle aged businessman. In actuality, the old man wasn't really following Japanese custom, he was just selling off his granddaughter into virtual slavery for business gains. Actual Japanese custom would've left her the option to refuse if she didn't like the potential groom. As a result, she was a bit rebellious about it, thus her joining the orgy to begin with. Still, in the face of life altering consequences, she was unsure of where things stood for her now.

The gears in Hoshiko's mind began to turn however, and the idea that she would have power very much appealed to her. Also, if she were now considered to be one of James' wives, then it afforded her a bit of security without her grandfather. The more she thought about it, the more she liked the idea. Her grandfather would be powerless to stop her. That idea she really liked. Finally, she smiled.

Linh was quiet. She was thinking about her own home situation. Her father was abusive to her mother, although he left her alone most of the time. Usually he only yelled and nagged at her. She was tired of watching her mother get manhandled and occasionally punched. With powers, she could manhandle him for a change. See how he liked it. Like Hoshiko, she smiled too.

Freya sighed. She didn't really have an unhappy or even a particularly unusual story, not really. Her parents got along well, and she had pretty much everything she needed growing up. She was just a free spirited young woman reveling in her personal and sexual independence. Freya asked them what it would mean for her and her valued independence.

James assured her that he wanted to allow the girls to do whatever they liked. He didn't want to be some kind of dictator that ran every part of their lives or something. If anything, he explained, he hoped their current situation would provide them with opportunities, not burdens or challenges, to their ambitions.

That speech actually calmed the girls' concerns as much as anything. They really liked James, but they wanted their own identities too, and the opportunity to shine on their own. Freya and Tara, ironically the 'blondes' of the group, finally smiled too. Tara was both comforted and slightly disturbed that her sister was there. She knew her sister was hot blooded, she was too after all, but to have risked a job she worked so hard to get, and on her first day? She shook her head. Sara always had been more impulsive than her.

Narissa had intended to jump James right in front of the other girls, but the arrival of her mother kind of derailed that plan for her. Still, she did reveal that she was part of the harem of wives, too. That was an eye opener for all the girls. Rati just grinned and said, "Damn, you two really are kinky! I can't wait to see you two in action. Can I film it?"

James gave her an odd look, and said, "Uh ... no."

Tara shrugged and said, "I guess it's not really that big a deal. Isabella and Lolita have sex together, and Sara and I have done it before, too." Sara looked like she wanted to say something, but held her peace and sighed. She figured there wouldn't be keeping any secrets from these people anyway. If the girls were serious about the whole sister-wives notion, than she was one of them, and the others would've found out eventually anyways. Oh well.

Suddenly Adrien spoke up saying, "James, you have strongly suggested that you want to fight terrorist activities. There is an act of terror in progress as we speak." James hadn't been expecting that... !

"Where?" he asked.

"In a village in Afghanistan," Adrien replied. "There is no one there to defend the village, and it is under attack by an Al-Qaeda affiliated bandit group. They are gathering up the men of the village to kill, and intend to take the women and girls to sell into the sex trade to help further fund their terror campaign."

James took a deep breath and then said, "Prep the shuttle, I'm going."

"Not without me, you're not... !" exclaimed Holly.

"Or me... !" Isabella confirmed.

"Alright, but only you two... ! Let's go... !" replied James.

"No... !" shouted April.

"Mom, people are going to die down there, and young girls will be sold into slavery," said James. "We have a chance to make a difference and stop them. Do you really want us to just let that happen?"

April's eyes were leaking hot tears, and she replied, "No, but I don't want you hurt, either."

"Mom, we have super powers, including invulnerability. What's more we have armor that can take anything they can dish out at us," assured James.

Holly walked over and gave April a hug and said, "Mom, Isabella and I will watch our husband's back. We won't let him walk out there alone." April cried a little, but finally relented with a stern warning to be very careful.

James, Holly and Isabella rushed to the shuttle in the ship's landing bay. They climbed aboard, and the shuttle took off. They quickly put on jump suits specifically designed to be used with the armor. As the shuttle sped towards the Earth, the trio engaged the containment units of their individual armor suits. The units opened up and they each stepped inside, and the containment unit wrapped the armor around their bodies, locking the armor into place.

The armor fit each of them like a glove, and they had full range of motion. James thought the girls looked damn sexy in their white and gold armor. The girls thought James own black and silver armor was quite studly as well. It wasn't long before they were flying over Afghanistan and were hovering over the village.

"The suits' flight pods are designed to respond to your thoughts," said Adrien. "You need only think about where you want to go, and the suits will take you there."

James took another deep cleansing breath and replied, "Thanks, Adrien." The two girls just nodded, as they were rather nervous about jumping from the shuttle.

The boarding ramp lowered and James ran off the end of it, and immediately began speeding towards the ground. He had no intention of flying just yet. He slammed into the ground throwing up dirt and dust, right in the middle of the village. It attracted the attention of several people, including a fair number of the terrorist bandits.

James took advantage of their momentary confusion and raised his arms. James had helped come up with the design of the suits, so he knew their capabilities. As he raised his arms, a section of the gauntlets raised and a sort of barrel jutted out from each raised piece. Before the dirt and dust had completely cleared James took his first shots. The augmented reality of his visor showed him which men were the terrorists, as Adrien had monitored them with his micro satellites in orbit.

From each barrel an orangish red pulse of light flew towards the targeted terrorists, and when they hit the terrorists were thrown several feet and were left with smoking craters in their chests. James quickly targeted the next two terrorists and managed to kill them in short order, too. The bandits weren't about to just let themselves be taken out without a fight though, and they began shooting back.

The shots were making a lot of 'plinking' sounds on the armor, but James felt nothing. So he just continued firing at his targets, quickly dwindling their numbers. One of the slavers realized that the bullets weren't working, so he grabbed a rocket propelled grenade launcher out of one of the trucks and aimed it.

The suit gave James a warning signal, but by the time he turned to face the threat, the RPG had already been fired. James was lifted off his feet and thrown several feet away, and landed on his back. He actually wasn't hurt at all, but the fireball had stunned him a bit, since he'd never really had one right in his face like that before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.