James 2.0 - Cover

James 2.0

Copyright© 2012 by Pen Epically

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - If you are thinking 'Jake 2.0', you're not far wrong. Except this guy has nothing to do with any government, and would prefer for it to stay that way. He's gained great power, and now he has to learn to use it responsibly. All choices and actions have consequences, but he'll learn the temptation that comes with great power is only part of the equation. The future of the world is at stake, and for once one man CAN make a difference. But will he make choices for the good of Earth, or himself?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

The following week of school was, for the most part, un-noteworthy. In fact, James and the girls were finding their classes far too easy. Annoyingly so. One of the gifts of the Enhancers was an eidetic memory (often referred to as a photographic memory), and once they'd read the text book for each class, there was little learning left for the classes. In each class they were, in a word, bored.

It was Thursday afternoon when they were all together, except for Sara (Coach Cumming), that they realized that they were all feeling the same way. There was no challenge at all in the classes for them, not even in language classes. James had just started his first year of Spanish class, and he was already fluent. Isabella and Lolita had already been bilingual, speaking English and Spanish, but Isabella had just begun French, and she too had become fluent in under two weeks, and she was completely bored with the snails pace that the rest of the class was moving at.

As a result, they decided that they should spend the next week studying all the pertinent text books needed. They would then request to test out of all the classes necessary to advance into the 12th grade. They all visited their guidance counselor to request the testing. They were all able to get their parents' signatures, as the parents were all too happy to have their kids excel their way right out of high school. They also requested to test out of the senior classes, so that they might graduate at midterm rather than wait until the end of the full school year.

They actually had plenty of time for studying, as they just did it during their classes. There was little their teachers could say, since they knew the material as well or better than the teachers did. The Enhancers had also given them the ability to speed read at an extraordinary rate, simply glancing at the pages, and then swiftly moving on to the next page. They also checked related books out of the library to give them additional references. James had actually read the entire encyclopedia in the school library from A to Z.

They had been scheduled to take a series of tests, each set designed for the courses they each would've taken to complete each grade level. Obviously Narissa and Lolita would have the most tests, since they were still freshmen. Those tests were scheduled to take place the following week, but not without some protests from the school administration. It was only because April, the Rosas, and Holly's parents insisted on the opportunity, that they had been allowed to do it. Holly and the Rosa sisters' parents had been convinced when they each demonstrated their intellectual gifts to the satisfaction of their parents, who were themselves mostly well educated. April didn't need any such demonstrations.

Naturally, the other parents were curious at the sudden leap of intellectual skill, but the girls had almost goner overboard in proving their new intellectual abilities, so that the parents had no doubts about them. The funny thing is that while people might get upset and concerned over illness or failure, success (even phenomenal success) has a way of standing above the scrutiny other unusual behaviour might bring. That isn't to say there wasn't suspicion, but since the students all seemed to be performing so well, even under controlled conditions, what could they say?

April's enhancement was basically complete by that Thursday, as well, and she was very much enjoying her new found abilities. Her apparent age had actually reversed several years during the course of the week, until she was looking like she was in her early 20's again, not that she had looked old to begin with. She also discovered she was getting quite horny more often than she used to. Her collection of dildos was getting quite the workout.

She was quite bummed out when James revealed what they had learned about those enhanced that were specifically attached to James. Although they hadn't had sex, her enhancers did come directly from James, and that meant that any other men she might have sex with was off the table, permanently. She did at least take solace in that she could have sex with other women without concern. April was no stranger to the pleasures of sapphic sex, so another woman and a strap-on wouldn't be repulsive to her at all.

When she learned about Coach Sara Cumming, she was quite pissed off. April had wanted to report her to the school authorities, but she realized quickly that it probably wasn't the wisest choice, given the circumstances. She met Sara on Tuesday evening before she left for work, and that at least did help to soothe her anger somewhat. The truth was that she was sexually attracted to Sara herself. Once she got over her anger, she was able to admit to herself, at least, that she really wanted to fuck that bitch really badly.

Sara, for her own part, really had the hots for April, too. After all, April was one sexy little dish, and with the enhancements, her body had really gotten toned, and firmer in places. She really hadn't needed bigger tits, as they had already been plenty large, especially for her short stature. As a result of her returned youthful looks April had had a few incidents at work, but she had been more than capable of taking care of herself, which really impressed the bar bouncer. She passed off her new youthfulness as being a result of 'enhancements' she could now afford since getting 'the inheritance'. That cover story actually amused her somewhat.

Both James and the girls felt that their time would be better spent pursuing projects outside of school, given their new cognitive abilities. They all began checking into the possibility of entering college the next spring, if they were able to graduate around Christmas. James was sure they could probably test out of a lot of the college classes as well, so as to quickly get through whatever courses they might want to take.

The idea of finishing school at such an accelerated pace forced them to think about what sort of careers they might want to take on after their schooling. The girls had made it clear that they wanted to do things that would supplement whatever career choice James had in mind. The thing was, James had never really had a clear idea of what he wanted to do after school was over.

His thoughts kept coming back to what his skills could best be used for, and he kept coming back to the same answers. Adrien had more advanced science and technology stored in his memory than James could ever hope to further develop on his own. The Zhrachuan had more than 3 million years of history as a technologically advanced race. In reality, the technology James had seen so far was only the tip of the iceberg of what was possible.

As spacefaring ships went, Adrien was actually average in size, and even rather small compared to some ships. He had enough technology built into him to eventually rebuild all the technological achievements of the Zhrachuan, but not without first building support infrastructure for certain things. That was in fact one of Adrien's directives; to rebuild, or in effect reincarnate the Zhrachuan Empire through a new species, and in this case, that meant James and those he altered.

The Zhrachuan Acadamecian Advisor's Board hadn't really cared so much that their race would be recreated, so much as they had mainly been concerned with their history and scientific advancements not being forgotten. Never underestimate the obstinacy of Academics when it comes to their fields of study. They had in fact placed embryos aboard Adrien in the hopes that someday their race might be reborn. However, during the course of his travels, they had been subjected to damage caused by attacks, and the final straw had been when Adrien had passed through an intense radiation field that completely destroyed the embryos beyond the point of viability or Adrien's ability to repair them.

As a result, Adrien's priorities had been completely shifted from attempting to recreate the Zhrachuan species to serving what the ancient Zhrachuan's had considered the 'reincarnation' of their race; those altered by the Enhancers. The Zhrachuans had felt that since it was their work that would alter the new species, in essence, a part of the Zhrachuans would also be imparted to the new race that would be created. It was an interesting philosophical viewpoint if nothing else.

During the course of that week the girls (except for Sara) also learned, while they were having sex and having their breasts and nipples sucked on, that they had started lactating. James particularly found it very stimulating, and made sure to get his fill of each of the girls' breast milk. The girls in turn discovered that having their nipples sucked (or otherwise played with) sent shockwaves of pleasure into their pussies, so they didn't mind it at all, and sucked on each others breasts, too, as well as their own. Their breasts were large enough to easily put their nipples to their mouths and drink their own milk.

The girls' large breasts never failed to stimulate James whether he was fucking them, seeing them nude, or just straining against whatever fabric they happened to be encased in. Watching them roll and flail about as he rammed into the girls' pussies only excited him further. He also loved it when they titty fucked his dick, or when they sucked on each others breasts. He was definitely a 'breast man'.

Interestingly, their breasts never leaked when they weren't being sucked on or milked, and they never felt the need to express the way women who normally lactate need to do once in a while. Even so, their milk production never waned, and their breasts didn't sag at all, but remained firm and supple. It brought a new and rather exciting dimension to their lovemaking as far as they were all concerned. Narissa especially felt it so, and when she imagined being pregnant while breast feeding one of the others she really achieved powerful orgasms.

James wasn't sure why Narissa had such a strong fixation on motherhood, but she was clearly going to be the momma hen for whatever children would be born into their large and unusual household. Ever since she was little, Narissa had always been fascinated by infants and would approach mothers with newborns to coo at the babies. Thus her own lactation had put her into what James would almost have described as drug induced delirium when she had someone feeding from her.

Currently, her favorite way to fuck was to get pounded in her pussy while her clit was being played with and both her breasts were being sucked. Although to be fair, all the other girls liked it that way too. The new sensitivity in their breasts seemed to cause an itch in their pussies that demanded a 'scratch' from a cock, or at least a dildo.

Given her inclination towards water, James had no doubt that all of Narissa's children would be swimming while still in infancy. If they were anything like her, by preschool age they'd be moving through the water like dolphins. James had to admit that the idea of seeing Narissa nude in the water, with her hair wet and smoothed down her back while breast feeding a baby, was fairly arousing, but also a rather fanciful and idealized notion of motherhood. He also had no doubts that at some point in the future he'd see that picture in reality as well. That conceptualization of her fit too well with her personality and inclinations. The water nymph mother.

As for James himself, he kept thinking that when it was all said and done, he was best suited to a military career. Adrien had all the scientific, technological and financial things covered, and James figured that being an electrician or something would really be a total waste of his abilities. He certainly wasn't going to join the U.S. military, as he felt that would just be stupid. There was no way he was going to willingly expose himself and his family to the government.

James wondered if he should set himself up as a mercenary that only worked for 'honest' clients. In other words, no working for dictators, drug dealers, warlords, organized crime or other less than honorable clients. They certainly wouldn't need the money, and in that way he could go out and do things to make a difference when invited.

Of course he could still go out and take down terrorist organizations on his own, too. James wouldn't need to wait for 'permission' to take out training camps, clandestine meetings or sleeper cells. Not to mention terrorist groups that were actually in the process of committing acts of terror. Adrien would be able to gather current intel, as well as live feeds from intelligence agencies around the world, to supply James with whatever information he might need to make good decisions with his actions.

Such intel would also likely include potential outcomes of various actions that might be taken, so he might get an idea if something would be a good idea to do or not. Sometimes allowing a lesser evil to exist might be preferable to a greater evil that might result from an uninformed action against it. In addition, Adrien with his computer mind would be the ultimate analyst that might see opportunities where others might miss them for the advancement of justice and peace.

James had no desire to be some kind of world dictator, but he felt he could make a difference working outside of the existing governmental status quo. The more he thought about it, an outside military force that didn't answer to corrupt politicians seemed like a good idea. So long as said military force didn't try to rule the world itself. No, quite frankly the idea of trying to rule the world sounded like a pain in the ass.

Adrien had given James an update on Cocos Island on Wednsday afternoon. James was very impressed with the report he'd gotten. Adrien was very nearly finished with the construction of the underground base, with only the underwater tunnel to Adrien's docking bay that still was being worked on. Even the above ground mansion was finished. Adrien had sent pictures of it to James' computer and he was damn impressed.

It was a huge fucking palace, with the building and grounds being terraced with multiple levels and the building literally integrated into a hill around it. It had large pools, tennis courts, horse stables (no horses yet, though), several helipads, a huge underground garage, and many patios, decks, and balconies spread out along the large square footage and 5 stories from top to bottom, with ground level at the bottom of the hill. There was even an underground marina with a tunnel that led out to the ocean. The tunnel entrance was masked by a hologram and force field that made it appear as though there was just a sheer rock cliff, just as it has looked before the tunnel was built. The marina had various yachts, boats, and even personal submarine vehicles for underwater excursions. There was also another tunnel with a high speed transport built into it that led to a beautiful private beach. It was also protected with holographic camouflage and energy barriers to keep the unwanted out.

The entire estate was covered by a huge holographic field that from the outside made the entire area look as it did before the construction. There was also an energy barrier surrounding the estate to keep out unwanted flora, fauna and people. After seeing it, James brought his mother and the girls in to see it too. They too, were very impressed. The estate was beautiful, with perfectly manicured lawns, gardens and various assorted shrubbery. It included a lot of statues, too, mostly of beautiful nude women.

James knew where they'd be spending summer vacations. Probably winters too, once they were done with school. The underground base had additional submarine docking for the automated robotic shark drones that would keep poachers out of the surrounding waters. There were also hangar bays for shuttles and other assorted aircraft and vehicles. In addition, there was a hardened fallout shelter, command bunker and associated facilities. There were plans for potential expansion as might be later needed, with plenty of room to spare.

The command bunker was linked to an array of micro-satellites that were at equidistant points around the Earth, giving real time camera and sensor feeds that covered every square inch of the planet. It was also plugged into communications, weather, surveillance and virtually every other satellite in orbit, too. In addition, the command bunker was the central nerve system of the most advanced array of weapons on the planet that would defend the island if the primary defenses failed. The camouflage and energy barriers were those primary defenses.

If there was a safe place to put his family and loved ones, then the island was now clearly the place. Only the ship in space that served as Adrien's body had more defenses and offensive weaponry, which could also be employed to defend the island if necessary. The small army of robotic builders were still at work building underground manufacturing facilities and mines in other parts of the world. Once the work force was large enough, they would begin building an undersea and underground train system to move goods, and even people, around the globe out of sight of any surveillance, technological or otherwise.

In terms of material wealth, James and his family were already well off the charts, but they were also currently under the radar. Already the manufacturing ability that James controlled was well beyond the most advanced corporate industries, and that capacity was currently growing at a steady rate. It was true that Adrien was managing it all, but if James demanded that he stopped, Adrien would. In essence, James served as the president, and Adrien was like his chief of staff. Then there was the army of robots that followed Adrien's instructions and more or less served as the 'employees'.

The army of robotic workers could be expanded, and they could even be utilized to grow food that could feed the world. On that thought, James thought he might have Adrien see about building another fleet of robotic drones that would clean up the oceans of all the trash. Maybe Adrien would have a way to recycle that stuff to become something useful, rather than be a plague of the seas. He also considered using some of those shark drones to go further out into the ocean to protect various endangered species, particularly whales that were on the verge of extinction. If he sent escort drones to follow them around, then they would be on hand to stop whalers from killing them off. James didn't consider himself to be a rabid environmentalist or animal rights activist, but he couldn't see the wisdom of trashing the planet, or driving animals into extinction. There had to be a better way.

The Friday evening of this week was the planned 'all girls sleepover and orgy', and the girls had been carefully selecting which girls to choose for the event. Tara Cumming was at the top of the list, but there were several other hotties that were being considered, too. Another was 14 year old Amirah, a girl whose family was originally from Kuwait. They weren't practicing Muslims though, and Amirah was very much a western girl in attitude and fashion. She was also fucking gorgeous, with long wavy black hair, dark enchanting eyes, an exotically beautiful face, and perfect dark toned skin. She also had a body that just wouldn't quit, slender, with large breasts that no amount of clothing could hide. She also had a fine ass that was always swaying hypnotically when she walked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.