Revenge - Cover

Revenge

Copyright© 2012 by Salladin

Chapter 3

Tommy would always miss his sister, but it was easier for him. He remained in the US, he was a male and he now had a number of family businesses to run. It seemed that, if anything he had it quite easy. His sister had really surprised him, he was more than willing to share his new position as well as wealth with her, instead she had reveled in the idea of being Japanese, in serving the Emperor and training in some obscure black art, that from what he remembered from his brief introduction seemed more like dancing in the air than anything which might be deadly. Girls, you could never figure them.

It was not very amazing when military fighters escorted Tomo's jet to the private airport of the Emperor. His family had fought and died for them since before the Onan Wars. When they landed, an escort met them, they were all Tomo's men, his forces would always serve and protect the Emperor.

They both entered the Palace and prostrated themselves before the Emperor. None found it strange that there were no guards, glass cages or other security between then. This was because of several reasons, Tomo, in fact his entire family had sworn to protect the Emperor, that nothing either asked of the other could ever be refused and no security known would prevent Tomo from destroying the Emperor, though it would mean his own death.

The Emperor spoke to Pamela. "I still do not know what to call you. To me, you were my Lotus Blossom, floating not in water but in the air. When your grandfather told me about your rare talent your presence here was fate, a destiny to be unfolded. You are the part of me that the public shall see and know, while I remain in my Palace, a prisoner in a cage made of gold. By my power, you are Japanese, you represent me anywhere you go and Tomo has arranged something that has not been seen for nearly 40 years. I wish that the training you will receive was Japanese, but it is not. At the time The Great Wall was being built, 3 monks fled and were sheltered here. They began a secret training, first for a famous warlord then for the man who would become our first Emperor. The wars did not always favour us, at times a Shogun arose, but in the end, only those we permitted were allowed public acclaim. In a way, so it still remains, you will represent me in all things and your grace, beauty and wisdom shall disarm them all."

He continued on, telling her part of the Palace would be hers, everything including the military and diplomatic services was hers to command. That Tomo would arrange all things for her, then he motioned and 12 figures arose from the back of room, 6 men, boys really and 6 girls. He told her these were brother and sister pairs, each had special skills and talents and would be with her the rest of her life. He did not tell her that they would also protect her with their lives, because already she was more deadly than all of them together, soon, she would be the equal of he who was No 1, Tomo.

Within 2 years, it was determined to have her represent the Emperor outside Japan. Her modest errors and lapses in diplomacy had been corrected. What astounded most in the military was the formation of a special operations group, only under her command and the harsh, almost demonic training demanded before being made a member. Of some 25,000 qualified applicants some 250 had finally been selected. Pamela's comments during this induction were that so many had been accepted, that now harder training was needed for them. None failed, none would quit of leave, then they just seemed to no longer appear in any record, when the generals were informed, they had the same comment, by order of the Emperor.

Tommy was older than his sister he had been well educated in finance and business but he was judged by the Kawashima family as not capable to administer the other side of the family business, the non-legal side. Tomo agreed and a new plan formed. The results of that would occur because of what Pamela, now known by what the Emperor called her, Lotus, was about to do.

The US had wished Japan to enter in and support various conflicts they were engaged in. Their ally, Great Britain had lost most of its trained soldiers and already had relied on thousand of private mercenaries to fill the gap. The US had tied several very large and profitable contracts for Japanese Industry to such support and insisted the Emperor attend to a review in Washington D.C. He sent Pamela/Lotus. It would be a meeting that the US would never forget.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.