Abandoning Innocence - Cover

Abandoning Innocence

Copyright© 2012 by jessicausiwanna

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sweet Amanda is as eager as any new high-schooler to explore her independence and get a taste of the things that have been out of her reach. She's a good kid, but has a mischievous streak and can get a little reckless in pursuits. Because of this curiosity seems to be getting her kitty into a lot of trouble. This is part one of her story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Brother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

When I came back to the living room, my mom was there talking with my dad. I was both disappointed and relieved. I stood next to her as she talked, not knowing my next move. I had no idea what she was saying, as I was trapped in my own head, unable to form a coherent thought. I focused and found she was talking about more responsibilities. Hers, his... how can she think about that so much? What else does she do?

"Well, what is it ten o'clock? I should go to bed," she said with a sigh. "You should go to bed soon too, Amanda. I know you don't have school tomorrow, but I don't want you getting into a bad cycle of staying up late all the time like your brother."

More helpful prioritizing of my life. Thanks mom. I just looked away.

"Well, I'm just saying..." She let it go. "Alright, anyway, goodnight, I love you, sleep well, au revior..."

"Love you, Mom"

"Night honey"

And then there were two.

I flopped back onto the couch next to him in a huff. Still put off by her controlling, I asked, "Why does she do that?" It was meant to be rhetorical, since I knew I wasn't going to come to solve the mysteries of my mother in that instance.

"It's just how she cares, honey," he soothed. He was good at this, used to being a peacemaker. "She doesn't know how to just say something, and then let it go."

I made an over-responsive snarl and he laughed. "What happened to my massage?" I said

"You were trying to get me to look at your boobs instead, remember?"

My mouth dropped open and I went wide eyed. "I beg your pardon!?! I asked no such thing! The way I remember it, you were drooling at the girls on the screen, and then you tried to disrobe me!"

"Oh, I did, did I?" he reached out and grabbed my sides. "Accosted you, did I?" I was giggling already as he started tickling my ribs. I squealed and pulled away from him, but he didn't relent, tickling me even more.

"Tried to get your boobies, did I?" he said it quietly as he tickled me. I squealed again, squirming in his grasp. He quickly tip-toed his fingers up toward my chest. "I was gonna get'um huh?!" I squealed loud and long this time, grabbing his hand before he could touch my boobs, laughing hard. I writhed and twisted as he continued to tease and tickle me from behind. I bucked back against him and we fell with me landing on his lap on the couch. I was still on edge and giggling uncontrollably, even though I had his hands trapped on my tummy and he was relaxed, just smiling down at me.

I sat there with him. My goofy dad. I giggled off and on for a while as we resumed watching the movie, trying to figure out what had happened. I was still little in my daddy's lap. I scooted back and laid back against his chest, still holding his arms around my tummy. It was comfy. I nuzzled into his embrace. He kissed the side of my head and squeezed me tight. We watched the movie.

I felt at ease with him. He was tender, and strong. I felt his forearms, and slid my hands back and forth on his big arms. He kissed my head again. I felt myself nuzzling him a lot, caressing his arms, and moving around in my new seat. My bumpy seat. My increasingly bumpy seat! Is he getting hard?!?!?

Almost against my will I shifted more centrally in his lap, lining my legs up directly over the top of his. It was definitely not as comfortable for me, and I figured he realized that too. I couldn't help myself though, I was just too curious.

The groove between my legs molded over the ridge between his. My senses keyed in on the heat exchange at that focal point. All other stimulation from the room faded, overpowered by this forbidden experience. My heart drummed wildly in my chest, and all I could think about was the pressure that stretched from my opening to back between my butt cheeks.

Before I could stop myself, I moved.

Forward.

Backward.

I did it ever so slightly, hoping to seem as though I was just adjusting my position, but it was obvious. His pajama pants slid with me as I did it, but not his shaft. It felt firm as I glided against it. I fought off judgment, craving more.

Forward. Backward.

I was getting lost again. I could not think straight. Just don't lose control.

He squeezed me.

I rocked again, my heart fluttering like a butterfly.

And again

I could really feel it now. It was growing. Right against me. He squeezed me again and kissed my temple.

I clutched his forearms and rocked again. And again. Slowly. Ever so gently, but rhythmically.

He was getting big. So warm. I was looking at the screen, but not seeing it, completely focused on the pressure growing against my crotch. I was fearful. Exhilarated. So anxious.

He moved his hands slightly so that they were now around my sides, on my lower ribs. He shifted me forward. It was very subtle, but it was him guiding me. I followed his lead and dragged my bottom back, only shifting enough to cause friction.

Back and forth. I tried to remain focused on the screen, not wanting to acknowledge that I was doing anything. He said nothing. I continued.

By now our movements were visibly obvious to what was going on. I tried to relax, but it was hard. It certainly was hard. I built my courage and slid further on the next pass. We both breathed out audibly. I dragged back, and slid down farther again. My pussy was tingling with the sensation. I was getting so turned on.

Then he moved his hands. Moving them up. He whispered in a teasing tone, breaking the silence, "I'm gonna get 'em"

I whispered back, "Ya, right." And glided my hips again

He inched his hands up and waited.

I stopped and asked, "What, are we playing chicken?" My voice caught when I said it, giving away my nervousness.

"Hmm," he moaned. My movements were much more deliberate. He moved his hands so that they were cupped, centimeters from my heaving chest.

I stopped, but when he didn't advance I said, "I'm not afraid." And ground down hard and long against him.

He sighed slightly and replied, "Oh yeah?" With that, he reached back down and slid both hands up under my shirt to almost where they had been. I was breathing loudly and grinding with purpose on him. "You sure?"

Before I could answer, his hands were squeezing my breasts, covering them, hot against my bare skin. My breath caught and I trembled in his grasp, grinding down on his dick more and more. My knees splayed out and until they were straddling his thighs, with my back tight up against his chest. My tank top had worked up over his hands so that we could both see him fondling my chest.

"They're very nice," he said with more poise than I thought either of us could have in our situation.

"Glad you like them," I struggled out, feeling good about being able to echo my earlier sentiments. I still stared at the screen, as though this was just part of my movie viewing experience. Too terrified to be vulnerable enough to acknowledge the situation. But I grinded on.

I moved my ass all the way up to his tummy on the next pass and as I moved back down his flannel pants moved with me, but caught up on the head of his dick before they could slide down from his waist. I tried to replicate the motion, hoping in vain that this time they would magically drop from his body. Instead, as I ground back down, the head of his dick moved up and caught against my junction and pressed hard against me under my weight.

"Ahh!" I cried out unintentionally. He had moaned audibly too, and I looked down at his size pressed against my space. It did not appear to be a fair match up.

Before I could move back, he thrust against me again. My whole body shuddered and I closed my eyes tightly, gripping his arm for support, as he, in turn, clenched my chest. He waited, sensing the intensity of my reaction. I paused for a good twenty seconds before rocking again very gently on his tip.

Carefully he released my breasts and dropped his hands to my sides. I was on full display for his viewing, and I could only imagine he was doing just that as my eyes were still closed. His hands slid gently along my tummy and to my legs. Up my thighs they traveled and toward my knees. Again they moved down over the top of my thighs and back to my knees, as if they had a mind of their own, but hadn't decided what to do next. I continued to rock on him.

On the next pass they slid to the inside of my knees, and then dragging at a painfully slow rate, his hands climbed back up the inside of my thighs. I froze and my whole body quivered and covered with goose-bumps as he drew nearer. Overcome by nervousness I quickly shot my hands down to where he was headed, only to graze my hands gently against his tip against me.

I pulled back and looked at what I had done. There was wetness visible on the cloth. Whether it was his or mine I didn't know. Mesmerized, I let my hands drop gently back on it, my fingertips tingling as they made contact with the shaft. The shape was very evident against the material. I could see that my own shorts had been worked up tight against my crotch by it. His breathing began to be more ragged as I let my hand fall over his shape.

I didn't know what to do. I was so nervous.

So I just held onto it.

It.

The dick. In my hands. My father's hard dick.

The thought of that made me nearly lose touch with reality. It seemed so impossible. How did this happen?

I grasped it nonetheless, looking at it and moving my hand how I knew I was supposed to. Dad's right hand began to move again on my thigh, having stopped when I suddenly reached out. He slid only it around my outstretched arms and down against my tummy, moving fluidly, but cautiously, until he rested his fingertips on my covered mound.

Oh my god!

I stared down with fiery intensity as a surge of lust washed over me. So much energy was bursting inside me and I didn't know where or how to deal with it. I attempted to keep moving my hands on him, but as he moved to cup me further I reflexively clenched on tightly as I pulled. Just as quickly I released my grip, recognizing that I was probably hurting him, and just rested my hand on him, feeling the heat from his member radiate in my hands.

His fingers moved like magic, gliding along my midline and in small circles, making me unable to do much more than take in the sensation. Without any more warning, his fingers slid up the inside of my right leg hole and over my bare skin. My legs clenched against his and I reached to the sides and grabbed the sofa cushions holding on for dear life.

"Aaa..." I whimpered softly, though I tried to suppress it. I pressed my back up hard against his chest. Finally, I looked up into his eyes which I found to be dark, fixated, and full of desire. As he noticed my gaze, however, they suddenly softened.

His eyed locked onto mine.

I held his gaze and let it soothe me. The moment made my anxiety wash away and I became more comfortable with my passion, and with him. I was still breathing hard and fast with my excitement now renewed. He, however, now seemed conflicted as I searched his eyes.

Worried that I had scared him, I whispered between breaths, "I'm ok. I'm ok."

When he didn't respond right away I did the only thing I could think to do, and pushed my crotch down hard against his hand. As I did his first finger was sunk halfway inside me. The flood of sensation made me close my eyes and inhale sharply through my nose. I felt his finger curl inside me as I reopened my eyes to find his gaze burning with desire once again. He moved it inside of me more and I broke our eye contact, resting my head back on his right shoulder, letting the feeling consume me.

"Uurrr..." his breath growled bringing his lips to my ear. He dug his digit into me.

He continued to work his finger back and forth, so much bigger than my own, and started kissing me by my ear. It was becoming more and more difficult to restrain my moaning. I knew I was becoming too loud, and as he pushed his finger most the way in, I cried out.

"Mmhh!"

He clamped his left hand over my mouth, stopped suddenly, and we both stared at the stairs.

No sound.

He pushed his finger further into me.

OH my god! So wrong, so dangerous. I kept staring, waiting in fear of seeing my mother's face coming down the stairs, as my dad filled my tight cavity with his thick finger. Had my brother's friend Sean Wilson not broken my hymen while fingering me a few months before, I'm sure that it would have happened at this exact moment. Dad began pumping his finger in and out, and resumed kissing my upper neck, hand still clamped over my mouth. I breathed hot and ragged, gyrating my hips as he continued drilling his finger in and out of me.

He moved down and took my left nipple into his mouth and sucked. I felt so sexual, so unlike what I was accustomed to being. I closed my eyes, no longer concerned with the stairs, and tried to press into him in every direction he was pressing into me. I turned a little so he could more easily suck on my breast. It felt amazing.

So wrong and so right. My mind kept coming back to the thought as he was pumping his finger in and out of my pussy. I was about to come.

He pulled out his finger and brought it to his mouth. I watched him suck off my wetness and shivered at the image.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.