An Unlikely Hero
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by 2 flags

They stepped through the portal into Crossroads. "Right, into the healing chambers with you. You first Leila." said Meria as they came through.

"Oh no" she screamed, "I've waited far too long. Come here now." She leaped onto Paul, tearing at his clothes. "I'm going to have you right now. After what I've been through and for how long I've waited." She was kissing him and climbing all over him. It was obvious that she was just not going to be denied any longer. She basically raped him right there and then on the floor.

Tom was ushered into the healing chamber and when he emerged he saw Eve waiting for him. Leila had been satisfied enough that they were able to finally get her and Paul into the chambers.

"Well, congratulations are in order I think," said Eve, draping herself around him. "I'm sorry, we had no idea what we were sending you into there. We thought it was going to be a very simple and straightforward rescue, it turned out to be anything but. We never expected you to accomplish what you did. You have united a people who for centuries have fought, raided and squabbled among each other. You showed courage, compassion and love for all these people. You truly are a hero, and now you're going to get your reward." With that she kissed him. Tom didn't think of anything else for some time after.

Leila was released from the healing chamber just after Paul. As soon as she saw him she was right back on him again. This time he was able to at least make it to bedroom rather than the floor of the healing room. From the noises emanating from there he was going to need the healing chamber again quite soon.

"She's insatiable," said Tom. "Are all your women like that? Or is it that she's just been denied for so long?"

"Remember what I told you about our males?" asked Eve.

"Well yes." said Tom

"Well this is the first time she has ever met someone who can fully satisfy her. She will only have him until she falls pregnant. She will go back to Cassandra and never experience such pleasure again. Can you blame her for trying to get as much as possible for as long as she can? Her memories are all she will have for the rest of her life." She told him, enfolding her self into him once again.

Some time later they were all very hungry and they went out for some food. They put on their robes and went out. As they went to the dining area the found a very disconsolate Meria sitting there.

Tom walked over to her, "What's the matter?" he asked placing his hand on her cheek.

"She won't let me join in. It's not fair, we sit here, waiting, never knowing if you're going to come back. We do all the planning, the preparation, and what do we get? She comes back trough the portal and jumps him like a wild animal. I don't even get a look in. I've got needs as well you know, it's not fair."

"Let's get something to eat," said Eve, "and then we will see what we can do for you. I'm sure Tom here would be only too willing to help relieve that frustration."

Meria pulled open Tom's robe and leaning forward kissed his cock. "I could eat this now" she said.

"Food first, that's for afters" said Eve smiling.

Tom's head was spinning. It was like some schoolboy fantasy; here he was about to have a threesome with two of the most beautiful women he had ever met.

It was many, many hours later that an exhausted Tom staggered out into the dining area to find an equally shattered Paul.

"Ye gods" he said. "These women are totally insatiable. I don't know how long we've been here but I'm knackered."

"Yes I know, but it's all in a good cause. I must say I was a bit shocked by Leila. It's like she's trying to cram a lifetimes experience into this. I've tried to get her to slow down a bit, after all I've got Meria to think of as well." Paul said.

"Ah, well, I hope you don't mind, but Eve and me, well we've kind of relieved the situation, if you know what I mean. She's a lot happier now," said Tom.

"Oh good" said Paul. "I know what she can be like when I return, she sometimes keeps them in the healing chamber for a couple of days until she feels a bit more satisfied. She never got a chance this time, and Leila doesn't share. Poor girl's been feeling quite left out.

After their initial lusts had been satisfied Eve insisted that they return to the training program that they had started before they left for Chaos. It was during one of these sessions that something went wrong, and as Eve fell she felt something give and heard a sickening snap.

"Paul! Meria! Leila! Help!" Tom called "Eve, speak to me."

Eve lay there gasping

"Help me get her into the healing chamber quickly" said Paul.

They put her into the chamber. Tom stood there with tears running down his face "I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt her."

Meria and Leila put their arms around him. "Its okay, she'll be fine. In couple of hours she'll be as good as new. They both took his back to the bedroom and held him until his sobs subsided. Paul stood there amazed. This man who had held everyone together. It was he who had devised the plans to defeat the slavers; it was he who had put together the rescue plans. Without Tom he would have just grabbed Leila and ran. It was he who had made this all possible. Yet here he is crying like a baby because of an accident. Leila came out to him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.