An Unlikely Hero - Cover

An Unlikely Hero

Copyright© 2012 by 2 flags

Chapter 2

Paul stepped into a clean white room, "Meria, quickly" He called.

A door opened and a beautiful woman in a flowing, revealing chiffon dress emerged. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Tom.

"Healing chamber, now" said Paul.

She ran through to another room with Paul hot on her heels. They quickly stripped Tom off and laid him inside. After closing the lid she threw her arms around Paul and kissed him.

"Who's your friend?" she asked him, "And why did you bring him here?" As she spoke she was undoing the buttons to his clothes.

"His name is Tom, he was hurt saving a young lady from some thug. He never stood a chance, the guy was half his age and twice his size, but he got stuck in anyway. That makes him a hero in my book." The rest was lost as Meria closed her mouth over his and dragged him into the bedroom.

"What about Tom?" he tried to say

"He'll be in the chamber for several hours yet, there's a lot of damage to repair, gives us time to get reacquainted. Come here. I need you now," she said breathlessly

Several hours, and quite a few restoratives later they checked on the healing chamber. It was saying that he was healed, but it was allowing the body to rest as the trauma had taken its toll.

"Well at least he's still alive. I was worried that I would be too late." Said Paul.

"According to the chamber, another five minutes and he would have been dead. You only just got him here in time. So what exactly happened?" Asked Meria

"He was out celebrating his fiftieth birthday. We met him on his way home, we know him from the archery club, actually he's not bad with a bow. We had just arrived home and as he turned the corner he came across this thug trying to drag a girl into his car. He didn't hesitate but just charged right in. He had no chance; the guy was half his age, and twice his size. He only lasted about thirty seconds, but we heard the shouting and screaming and came running. When the bastard saw us he pulled a knife and stabbed Tom in the stomach then ran to his car and got away. Poor sod, never stood a chance. I left the girl with Tony, so she's safe. If anyone deserves to be saved by the technology here then its Tom. He really did save a damsel in distress."

"Well now he's here he will have to go with you to rescue a damsel as a hero's companion. What skills has he that will keep him safe?" Meria asked.

"None that I know of. He's pretty good with a bow, but the first brawl in an inn, or the first bandits that attack us on the road I'm afraid he's going to be toast. We're going to have to give him some instruction before we set out. I'll talk to him and explain every thing when he wakes." said Paul.

"Well according to the cabinet we have about half an hour" she moved over to him and stroked his cock, as she felt it respond she said "well, shall we eat or what?"

Picking her up Paul replied, "Well, that depends what you want to eat doesn't it?"

She giggled as he carried her back to the bedroom.

An alarm sounded to inform them that the cabinet had finished its work and Tom was ready to be woken. Paul and Meria slipped on their robes, Paul a sensible bathrobe, and Meria a sheer flimsy thing that left very little to the imagination. Tom opened his eyes and was astounded to find himself not only alive but also feeling better than he had in years. Being stark naked and looking up at one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen had a natural reaction that caused Meria to smile. "Well, I'm glad someone is pleased to see me" she giggled. His hands flew down to cover his embarrassment.

"Who's this and where am I? Shit. What happened? That bastard stabbed me!" said a very confused Tom.

"Well mate, from the top, this is Meria, you are in Crossroads, you saved a young woman from being dragged off into a thug's car, and there's a good chance you saved her life, and yes, he stabbed you." He handed him a robe "Lets get you up and we'll have a nice cup of tea and something to eat"

Tom was amazed when the tea and food came straight out of thin air.

Over tea Paul explained about Crossroads, Chaos, Caretakers and Damsels in distress. "So you're telling me" said Tom "that not only are we not on Earth, but before we can return we have to go to another planet, Chaos, and rescue a young woman, bring her back here, and only when she gets pregnant can we go home. Have got that right?"

"Yes, just about." said Paul

"Okay, just what have you been smoking, and have you any left?" said Tom laughing. "Just what is really going on?"

It took the appearance of Mistress Eve to convince him. She was a strikingly beautiful woman, who although older, displayed all the elegance, charm and maturity that most young women can only dream of. She sat him down, held his hand and said, "Only the truly brave are allowed into Crossroads. If you did not possess a hero's heart, then you would have been left in Paul's flat. As it was you were allowed into Crossroads and healed in our healing chamber. Not only that but a few other problems have been taken care of as well, like the clogging of the arteries to and from the heart, the lowering of your blood pressure, and the restoration of your vigor in other departments as well. You will now have the same drives and stamina as you did when you were eighteen."

"Bloody hell" he said "I was a dick on a stick at that age, I don't know if I'd be safe in mixed company with those sort of drives."

"Oh I do hope not," she said giving him the sultriest of looks. He was right. His drives had been restored, and it showed by him immediately developing such a woody that tented his robe and looked as if he could have run a flag up it. "I could soon take care of that for you" she said, leaning forward and giving him such a view as her robe fell open. She lent forward and kissed him, reaching out and gently stroking his cock allowing him to kiss her breasts. He reached down to fondle her, "Yes" she cried, "its been so long" she quivered as she had a mini orgasm, she lowered her self down on him, and was cumming as soon as he entered her. "So long," she moaned "so good, yes, don't stop, oh yes"

Tom was astounded by the turn of events. One minute he was going home to his wonderful wife after celebrating his birthday, next he was in the fight of his life, which he lost, badly, trying to save some young woman, next he was dying and being taken to this strange place and now he was making love to the most beautiful woman he had ever met. He must be dreaming, things like this just don't happen. 'Its okay' he thought 'I'll wake up in a minute, but if I am dreaming, don't wake me, not yet, it's just too good a dream'.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.