Mom's Career Advice - Cover

Mom's Career Advice

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My sister saw me naked and couldn't believe how big my cock was. I really didn't realize it was out of the ordinary but she wanted to sample it and eventually so did mom. Then she gave me some great advice. Here's what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

After we got dressed and went down, Nadia was sitting at the kitchen table grinning at us as we walked into the room.

"I guess you got to see it, huh, Mom? And it sounded like a bit more?" Nadia asked.

"Oh, I could never be quiet when it was really a good one. I guess maybe you heard me twice, huh?"

"You must have enjoyed yourself, Mom. I know how it is with Ron, now you do, too."

I just stood there listening to my sister and my mother talk about sex with me.

"I guess now that we all have had sex, you and I both, with Ron, maybe a threesome might be fun?" my sister posed.

The idea certainly appealed to me, I'd only had a threesome once before, about a month earlier, with those two young women who came to the club on a Friday night. They took me home with them and had their way with me in numerous delightful ways.

But, the two Nadia was talking about were right here, right here at home, the three of us. In addition to being fun it would be frequent as well, an unbeatable combination. How simply wonderful that my sister saw me coming out of the shower that time. It's changed my life so much and certainly for the better. And, in so many ways.

Of course, I didn't have any particular shortage of sex being in the business I was in but this just made it even better as they discussed the ways they wanted to have me and share me.

"Maybe he'll sleep with you one night and me the other, then, maybe both of us?" Nadia posed.

"I'm up for whatever the two of you want. I don't mind sharing, you know. That's what family is for, right?" I chuckled.

"Well, it's certainly an interesting way to look at it. And, speaking of looking at it, I think Ron should let us look at it when he's home. Maybe we can just all go nude?" my mother said.

"Well, Mom, you have some hot ideas, you know?" I said and she agreed.

So, we all undressed and that began our home nudity which kept our hands busy a lot with all of us enjoying each other when we were together.

The fucking and sucking around the house now became standard as I began to know a new side to my mother, a lusty, sensual woman who wanted to enjoy life's pleasures to the fullest. As we had agreed, I slept in one bedroom or another each night but most often in my mother's room, she had the king-sized bed that slept three so nicely and gave us plenty of room for fun.

She also sat me down for a talk about what my plans were for the future. We discussed everything, even the amount of money I was making which shocked her. She told me I should go for it and make as much money at it as I could. She even said that she was proud that I was so well-endowed and that I should proudly show my equipment for the pleasure of others. That's my mom.

Then, one Saturday night, I was the opener and had done my set when the manager came backstage to give me a note.

"Here's something from an admirer, Rod, I think you'll want to pay attention to this one, my friend, pretty classy," he said.

I opened the envelope and inside were five one hundred dollar bills and a telephone number. Underneath it was the name, Gloria.

I supposed I could just keep the money and throw the note away but I showered and got dressed, it was about ten or so, my part of the show was over and I went out the back of the club and dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Gloria? It's, um, Rod, from the Club Lullaby."

"Oh, yes, your phone reads, Ron Clement, that confused me, sorry."

"That's my real name. I got an envelope from you tonight, a very nice envelope and wanted to thank you."

"You're welcome, Ron, I really enjoyed watching you earlier. You look so fresh and young, not like most of the guys up there."

"Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed my performance," I told her as I waited for the other shoe to fall. I just knew there must be more.

"Do you have a night off?"

There it was.

"Um, yeah, Monday and Tuesdays, for sure."

"I think I'd like to have you come and see me next Monday, if you could. Maybe spend the night?"

Here I was, I had no idea who this woman was, she did sound nice, not really old or anything.

"Well, it's a bit unusual."

"I realize this is your job, that performing is how you make your living. I'm certainly willing to make it interesting for you if you want to make it interesting for me. You see, I'm by myself but I lead quite a public life and I'd like a friend who would be discreet, someone I could trust, do you understand?"

"Yes, I think I do and I think I'm interested."

"Would you like a picture of me?" she asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.