Mom's Career Advice - Cover

Mom's Career Advice

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My sister saw me naked and couldn't believe how big my cock was. I really didn't realize it was out of the ordinary but she wanted to sample it and eventually so did mom. Then she gave me some great advice. Here's what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

She came to me one afternoon and told me that she had told our mother about everything. Even about us having sex now and what I was doing on the weekends for work. And the kind of money I was making.

"Did she go ballistic?"

"No, in fact she laughed and told me her two brothers, our Uncles Mike and Dan, had big ones, too. And, get this, she told me how she knew they were so big."

"Oh, geez, don't tell me."

"Yep, still has sex with Uncle Dan sometimes. But did it all the time with both her brothers when they were in high school and college. So, she wasn't surprised that you inherited a big cock from her side and wasn't surprised that I wanted to sample it. You'll never believe what else she said."

Well, that was intriguing so I asked her what.

"She wants to see it."

"You're shitting me, Sis. Mom wants to see my cock?"

"Yeah, she wants to first see it in the suede pouch I made. Then some dancing and an unveiling."

"And when does she want to do this?"

"When she gets home from work later."

"You're putting me on aren't you?"

"Wait and see," she said and she took her clothes off and we had sex on my bed, slow, erotic and totally wonderful sex.

Then, later, I heard my mom come upstairs like usual to change clothes, then she called down the hall for me to come to her bedroom.

I walked in and she was standing there in a teeshirt and denim shorts looking rather pretty. I haven't told you about my mom but she's nice, really nice for forty-two, she's even had some people think that she and Nadia are sisters.

"So, now I know why you haven't applied to any colleges. Nadia tells me you're making big money stripping."

"Um, yeah, I hope you're not upset, I really didn't know how to tell you."

"That's okay, Nadia and I, being women seem, I think, to be a little more forthcoming with one another. We now even know who we're both having sex with in the family."

"Oh, yeah, um..."

"Don't worry, been there myself," she said laughing softly. "So do I get a show? Nadia tells me she fashioned a leather cup for you, it does have my curiosity up."

"Yeah, I guess so, I'll be back in a minute," and I trotted back down to my room and got ready.

As I came down the hall, already about half-hard and filling the pouch quite snugly, I called out, "Here I come," and rounded the corner into her room with her sitting on her bed.

I was making some music sounds, you know, ta-duh, duh-duh, ta-duh, da-da-da, as I danced around rotating my hips; I had learned quite a bit since I began three months earlier.

"I see why you would be popular, that's really full," she laughed. "Am I supposed to stuff money in there?"

"Oh, it happens but there's tip jars around the place with each guy's name on them," I told her.

I turned and shook my butt at her as I pulled the tip of my cock up out of the pouch, then turned back and danced close up to her.

Wearing the pouch like this with my cock sticking up out of it revealed about half of me and my mom's eyes grew large.

"Oh, yes, you are large, even more I think than my brother Dan," she said as she reached out to touch the head.

By this time, hundreds of women had reached out to touch my cock but when my mother did it sent a shiver through me, a sexual shudder that surprised me somewhat. I liked what was happening in a way that rather startled me.

I turned my butt back to her asking if she'd like to untie the pouch which she did and it fell to the floor. I turned back and danced around with my cock waving and swaying just inches from her face, something the women I entertained always loved.

"Oh, my, Ron, you are bigger than your Uncle Danny, I can see why you're such a popular guy at this club. You have a beautiful cock, I must say," as I waved it back and forth. "I can see why your sister wanted it," she laughed, "what woman wouldn't?"

"Yeah, I do get offers, quite a few."

"Even your own mother is thinking about making you an offer," she tittered as my cock danced and swayed up close.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.