Mom's Career Advice - Cover

Mom's Career Advice

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My sister saw me naked and couldn't believe how big my cock was. I really didn't realize it was out of the ordinary but she wanted to sample it and eventually so did mom. Then she gave me some great advice. Here's what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

I woke early, it seemed the sun was just coming up outdoors, awakened by Susan's mouth sucking me as she looked up seeing if it would wake me up.

She lifted up, telling me, "Your cock was so nice lying there on your thigh, kind of soft but still pretty big, I just couldn't resist. I love sucking a guy when he's soft so I can feel it harden as I give it pleasure."

"I just wish I could wake up every morning this way, Susan, you're really great."

She sucked me some more and I was soon hard and she told me she wanted sex one more time so I mounted her and we had a nice, slow early morning lovemaking that I remember to this day. She had her orgasm first but I was soon after, both were terrific.

Then, my Saturday began with five horny girls and we all stayed naked the whole day. By the end of the evening, I'd had sex with all of them and was auctioned off to sleep with the winner who was Lucie. I got pre-bedtime sucks from each girl to make sure I was hard for their friend, Lucie, whom they cheered as we went off to bed.

Lucie was an insatiable young lady when it came to sex and she liked it with guys and gals. I do think she'd been with every one of the girls at the party numbers of times and just never turned down any request to share her body.

She brought BethAnn to our bed that Saturday night so she could have sex with both of us, that tells you a bit about Lucie.

Then, Sunday was yet another orgy with the girls but, also, the girls had loosened up even more by then and were having plenty of fun together, including, I noted, my sister.

About three, Nadia and I got dressed and I bid farewell to her friends and we went home.

Mom was there and we each said we'd had nice times but Mom looked especially happy so maybe she had herself some fun as well.

About two months later, my sister arranged for another showing, all the same girls were there along with a new one, Marie, who was a friend of Susan's.

It was Marie, who ended up sleeping with me that night, it was a one night party this time and after we'd had sex, she asked me if I'd ever performed in a club.

I laughed and she said, "Oh the guys who do make a lot of money, Ron, lots. And, well, they get all the pussy a guy would ever want as well."

"How do you know?"

"I've been to one and got to know one of the guys pretty well. Mine is one of the pussies he gets all the time. I think you should talk with him about trying out."

I laughed again but the idea stuck in my mind and I emailed her the next week to tell her I was interested.

She sent back the guy's email address and I told him Marie had sent me to him about the club he worked for. His name was Jason Hard and I had to think that it was, of course, a stage-name. He wrote me back asking if I could send him two pics of myself, one soft, one hard, so I told Nadia about it and she took them, keeping copies on her computer as well.

I heard back from him asking if I could come by the Club Lullaby at three the next afternoon and ask for Lewis.

Well, like the pics I'd sent, the long and short of it was that they wanted to hire me for a private party to perform with two other guys for a crowd of thirty-two women. They had me watch some videos of past parties so I could get an idea how they were. I agreed and was scheduled for the next Saturday afternoon.

They checked my driver's license to make sure I'd reached eighteen and I was to come to the club at two-thirty and perform at three.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.