Mom's Career Advice - Cover

Mom's Career Advice

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My sister saw me naked and couldn't believe how big my cock was. I really didn't realize it was out of the ordinary but she wanted to sample it and eventually so did mom. Then she gave me some great advice. Here's what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

I discovered my dick pretty early, maybe like you did. It was really fun to play with and as I grew, it began to expand when I played with it. And it felt better as I got older. Lots better.

I really only knew my own dick, I wasn't into sports much where you might be in a locker room or showering with other guys. It was really my sister who brought its size to my attention. Yes, my sister, my younger sister, Nadia.

I was seventeen at the time, just finished showering and getting off nicely in the shower, thinking that I was home by myself, and after drying off, I opened the door and began walking down the hall to my room. Right then, Nadia turned out of her room and gasped at the sight of me.

"Omigod, Ron, you're dick is huge."

I was so stunned that I just stood there. Then I realized I didn't have a towel so I made a lame attempt to cover myself with my hands.

"No, Ron, no, let me see it."

I moved my hands away and she stepped closer.

"It's huge."

"Well, I just got off in the shower, that's why," I told her.

She laughed, telling me, "Oh, that may well be but I've seen a few hard-ons in my time and, Ron, you're the biggest I've seen. How long is it?"

"I don't know, I don't go around measuring it, you know."

"Come to Mom's room, she's got a tape measure in her sewing stuff," she told me and I followed her to our mother's bedroom where she got the tape out.

"Okay, is that as big as it gets?"

"I guess so, I don't know."

"You want me to see if I can make it bigger?"

She really asked me that, my sixteen-year old sister.

"Well, yeah, if you want to."

"Do you like it sucked?"

"Um, yeah, I guess."

"You've never had your dick sucked, that big cock of yours?"

I was surprised that my sister was using words like that but it just shows that I didn't know anything about her sexual experience level at the time. It was rather more than mine, I would soon discover.

"No, but all my friends tell me it's pretty good."

She smiled and crouched in front of me to slide her lips over the end and begin sucking.

If anything could make a dick hard, my sister's mouth could. She sucked me for a minute or two, then put the tape measure up to me and held it steady.

"Eight and a half, wow, Ron, I know a guy with a seven-incher and, well, my big brother is really big."

"I guess I didn't know, I mean I don't hang around naked guys with erections, Sis. I just thought this was the way guy's equipment looked."

It was funny, I was feeling kind of relaxed now standing there buck-naked with my sister as we talked about how big my dick was. It was really kind of cool.

"Have ... um, have you had sex with that?"

I laughed, "Just by myself."

"You mean I'm ahead of you in the sex department? Wow, I never knew."

"If you've had sex, yeah, I guess you are."

"I have but not with one like that. Too bad you're my brother," she said grinning.

"I thought the only problem with sibs doing it was if they had babies, then there might be a problem," I said, laughing.

"Are you trying to say something, big brother?"

"Could be. I've been wondering what you look like under those clothes."

"Mmm, I guess it's not fair for you to be naked and me to be like this," she said as she began taking her clothes off. "Maybe we need to go to my room," she added and I followed her down the hall to her room where she finished undressing.

She stood there, beautifully naked.

Now, my sister is very pretty. She has long, dark hair down past her shoulders, brown eyes, clear peachy skin and now I see the rest of her.

Her breasts are luscious, full and round and they even point upward a little ending in cone-shaped nipples that looked delicious.

"You must shave, huh?" I asked looking at her plump slit looking so young and pretty.

"Yeah, most of the girls I know do. I started when I was thirteen."

"Looks pretty that way. You're really beautiful, Nadia, you're incredible, what a body. I've seen you in a two-piece but, wow, you're really hot."

"Am I helping that stay up?" she asked nodding at my erection.

"You sure are," I told her as she stepped forward and embraced me, then kissed me, kissed me like she'd never kissed me before. Her hand went down between us to grip my cock as her tongue snaked into my mouth.

We held each other and kissed for a few minutes. The first second or two, I thought how strange it was to kiss my sister that way but it soon began to feel good, it felt right, sexy, erotic, even.

She pulled back and reached over to sweep back the covers on her bed.

"What are you doing, Nadia?"

"I'm going to have sex with my brother," she said softly as she got on her bed and spread her legs open.

"I've always wanted to try one like yours, Ron, and here it is right in the family," she said while I got up between her legs. "All I ask is take your time, you're big and I'm not," she said as she reached down to take it and rub up and down as she raised her legs up.

She rubbed a minute or two, then asked me to try pushing it in. I pressed my hips forward but nothing really happened.

"Go ahead, push harder," she said and I arched forward, pushing as hard as I thought I should then backed off.

She spit on her three fingers and went down to rub that on her, then pulled her pussy lips apart telling me to try again.

I put my dick right inside where it was pink and wet where she was holding herself open and pushed. Then I felt her pushing down and saw that the head of my cock had entered her.

"Oh, it's in. Omigod, you're so big, just go slow, okay, just take plenty of time, Ron, nice and slow."

"I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"No, I just feel full, really full, like stretched. I think if you go slow it'll be okay."

So, I took my time, just pushing a little at a time, pulling back a bit, pushing forward, just as slowly as I could go. But the truth was it felt so good I just wanted to jam it all inside her. But it was my sister and I loved her, of course, though now that may be changing, I thought.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.