Caught the Decorator at It - Cover

Caught the Decorator at It

Copyright© 2012 by Angel Delight

Chapter 1

I woke up so snuggled and tightly tucked in my bed. The rising sun shot through the gaps of the blinds, making me feel ever so warm. I was feeling rather horny, my pussy was hot and wet. A dosage of masturbation was in order. Both arms tucked under the duvet, moving towards my thighs, I began to rub my pussy with two fingers. So wet and so juicy, I knew it wouldn't take long to cum. Oh it felt so good, so sensitive and overwhelming. Oh God yeah. I was breathing deeper and faster. I tilt my head, tensed my stomach. My knees shook and my toes tingled. I could see the duvet above my pussy lifting up down, almost imagining I was catching someone else in bed playing with themself. I loved the not knowing, the hidden pleasures. Oh yes, I was going to cum, soaking wet. Quickly I rubbed, and fuck! I quickly reached orgasm.

"Oh God yeah, ummmm!" I moaned loudly.

I shook a little and slid my soaked hand up my thigh and pushed down the duvet. I had to be out of the flat in one hour. It was a new flat and needed a little work. I moved into the flat only a week a go. The walls needed a bit of colour, needed brightening up, so I hired a painter and decorator to sparkle up the place. He was a friend of my brothers, who I met briefly last week. I was actually looking forward to seeing him, quite fancied him.

I was showered and dressed within fourty minutes, feeling awake and anxious. Finally, there was that knock at the door I was eagerly awaiting. I quickly opened the door and there he was, standing tall and my God, he was hot! The first thing I saw were his muscles bulging out of his arms, molded in his black tank top. He gazed curiously at my legs. I was wearing formal strappy black heels and black stockings, as conservative as I could be. My black skirt fitted every so firmly around my thighs. I was proud of my thighs. Some people think I'm a horse rider, with the amount of muscle my legs showed.

"Hi," I said sweetly to him. "Come in."

"Hi," he replied. "Thanks."

I stood at the door and watched him walk in, enjoying his presence for the little time I had left. I stepped back pushed the door with my back so that I could not lose sight of him, watching him put down his tool box. He turned around and faced me, looking a little anxious, looking almost unsure how to pose himself. He lifted his hand and clasped it behind his neck and dropped it heavily.

"Okay, I guess I'll leave you to it," I said almost sounding like I really didn't want to go.

"There's milk in the fridge, some food in the cupboard. Help yourself yeah? I'll leave the spare keys here."

"Cool. Thanks. I'll go grab the rest of the gear in a sec," he said confidently. "You look nice."

"Thanks," I replied not expecting that comment. "So do you," I replied not thinking about what I was saying. What did I just say? He's wearing his work gear for petes sake. He could not help but just laugh quietly.

I quickly changed the topic. "Okay, I best go or I'll be late. You're okay yeah?"

"Yep, sure. Alls good," he said.

"Okay, see you around 4pm then," I said while grabbing my handbag.

I could see his eyes peering at my ass while I bent down to grab my bag. I picked up my keys, opened the door and began walking out.

"See you later then," I said smiling at him cheekily.

"See you later," he said cheekily too.

I closed the door and thought to myself, wow, damn, oh man, I really don't want to go. I took a deep breath and left.

Walking in my apartment, coming back from work I remembered that the sexy young painter and decorator was still working on my apartment. I remember how hot he was, wearing his blotchy brown work trousers and his tight black tank top. So confident in his presence, he was tall and strong against my short self.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.