Caught in the Middle - Cover

Caught in the Middle

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Just an old man's fantasy with some swingers. We'll see where it goes. Frank

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I let the three take it easy for the rest of the afternoon and evening with the exception of the butt plug/tails in their asses. We ate a nice, simple dinner and watched some TV. I could tell they were waiting for the action to start. I wasn't going to do anything today or tonight wanting the anticipation to build.

All three would stay the evening at my house. I could tell that Frank and Joyce, in particular, were feeling the butt plugs. I reminded all three of them that their tails had to stay in all night. If one came out, I would punish all for the infraction of one. I sent each of them to bed separately with Joyce in my bed. I came into the bedroom and removed my shorts. I gave Joyce my cock to suck and she did a creditable job for a while until I pulled out and said, "I'm going to fuck a pony."

She got into position on all fours and I lifted her tail and pushed my cock into her pussy all the way balls deep. She groaned. She was tight and I could feel the butt plug in her ass taking up room in her body. I pumped away until I came inside her. She had lowered her head to the bed by the time I finished in her. I pulled out and went around to her mouth and pushed my cock in her mouth and she cleaned me.

I pulled back and said, "Hold the cum in you and follow me." We left my bedroom and went into Frank's room. His butt plug was on the night stand. I took it in my hand and said, "Mount him in sixty-nine so both of you get cum down your throats. She saw me holding his tailed plug and paled. "Do it," I growled. Frank woke to her pussy covering his face and his cock in her mouth. His eyes widened when he saw that I had his plugged tail in my hand. "Get every drop out of her pussy, Slave, just as she is going to swallow your load." They both came in that position. I pulled her off him and handed him his butt plug/tail. "If I catch you without it again, you might live to regret it. All of you will be sorry you didn't keep it in this evening." Joyce's eyes were mad as she looked at him knowing she, too, would be punished for his "transgression."

It would be an interesting morning.

In the morning, I went into the room where Joyce was sleeping. She was lying on her stomach breathing deeply in a sound sleep. Gently, I pulled the plug from her ass, mounted her, and pushed my cock all the way in her ass with one firm push. She grunted and woke up suddenly. I began to pump in and out of her ass as she became conscious of what was happening. She began to moan as my cock reamed her butt. She quickly became excited as her ass generated feelings of pleasure.

By the time I shot my load into her ass, she was joining me with her own orgasm. When my cock softened, I withdrew and pushed the plug home back in her ass.

"Good morning," I said.

"Yes, I think it is. That's a different way to wake up."

"You should let Frank wake you this way."

"It depends upon the punishment I have to suffer because of his error."

I said, "I understand. Let's get some breakfast and coffee started."

"Yes, Master." She said and grinned. We got up off the bed and went into the kitchen. She was naked with her tail sticking out and I was wearing my boxers.

I sent her to get Julie while I checked on Frank. He was sleeping with his butt plug tail sticking out of his ass. I smiled and left him. Joyce came into the kitchen with Julie who was also naked with her tail hanging down in back. "Slave Joyce, get Slave Frank. It's time he woke up and I began to make all of you scream. It's Monday!"

Joyce left the room looking troubled. Julie looked at me and asked, "Master, how bad is it going to get?"

"Pretty bad. I intend to find the limit for each of you this week."

"Master James, are you going to work my ass much?"

"Yes, Slave. Each of you will find out what anal penetration and anal pain really are. That's why you three stayed this week, isn't it?"

"Yes, Master."

"Bend over the table, Slave." She did and I said, "Now, you may speak and ask questions but, while you speak, I am going to stir your guts with your tail. That's the first price that will be paid." With that, I grabbed her tail and swished it around violently in her ass making her moan.

At that moment, Jack and Joyce came in and Joyce was berating him for last night and for sleeping in this morning. "Stop!" I commanded. They both stopped, they looked at me stirring Julie's ass with the tailed butt plug, and they looked suddenly a little worried. I gave Julie one more round and then swatted her ass. "Get up, Bitch! You two, take her place! Get in the same position!" They bent over the table side by side with their tails sticking in the air.

"Julie, give Frank's tail a twist like I did you until I tell you that you may stop." She moved to a position behind him and began to work the tail violently trying to give him pain as well as tease him moving it side to side and in and. out and twisting it. He began to moan in pain and passion. I started doing the same thing to Joyce and soon had her moaning with him. I noticed that Frank had a hard cock and guessed that his prostate was being worked over. I reached over and gave his cock a swat. He screamed in pain and lost his hard. I felt that Joyce might be headed the same way and swatted her pussy. She almost passed out from the pain and the orgasm that the feeling caused.

As their asses relaxed, the erotic stimulation took over and both of them came hard with Joyce's juices flowing down her legs. Frank's cock had gotten hard again and he came splashing his cum on the floor. I stopped moving the tail and Julie did the same after seeing me stop. She gave Frank's tail one last twist.

I grinned at her as evilly as I could and said, "Nice twist, Julie. Now, get on your hands and knees and lap up Frank's cum and lick Joyce's legs. Get them clean." She dropped down and did as she was told.

She finished her efforts and I told them all to stand up and have breakfast. Frank and Joyce were loading a plate each and began to eat standing. I said, "No, no, no. You must sit down to eat." They looked shocked and unhappy but pulled up a chair for each and carefully sat down. They grimaced as their tails were pushed further into their asses. Frank looked to be in pain. "What's wrong, Frank? Is your ass stretched?"

"Yes, Sir." He answered with a bit of strain in his voice. "I'm not used to having my butt stuffed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.