Caught in the Middle - Cover

Caught in the Middle

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Just an old man's fantasy with some swingers. We'll see where it goes. Frank

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Well, here I am, caught in the middle. It's really not too bad though it's nothing like what I expected. I guess I should start at the beginning or, at least, at a point that makes sense as a beginning point.

My name is James Denison and I'm forty-four years old. I am a widower. My wife, Linda, was killed almost a year ago in an auto accident. A big rig blew a tire, crossed the median, and hit her before she had a chance to react. Four people were killed in the crash. Cars are no match for those big trucks and trailers. My parents had died of cancer five and then three years ago leaving me, an only child, alone. My son and daughter both live on the west coast with their spouses.

My parents and wife were well insured and the insurance settlement was generous. I no longer had to work and quit my job, going on Cobra trying to figure out what to do and where to do it. My parents' home had been sold and I had my home in Birmingham and the lake place on Lake Martin. Dad had bought it just before I was born. It had been a "deal" and actually was at the time. It was an even better deal now.

We had a point and a fair bit of land extending back on both sides. Linda and I loved the place and it was our place to go whenever we could. After Dad passed, Mom sold off a lot on either side retaining most of the land and the point. After the buyers put up houses, there were five with ours in the middle. It was also the smallest and oldest of the group. It was a comfortable house with three bedrooms, two baths, and large eating and sitting areas with a huge porch. The emphasis was on the lake and it had a marvelous view to the dock with a boathouse and small pier to one side. For boats, there was a pontoon that I had purchased a bass boat years ago. The bass boat was really a fish and ski that my kids had liked since they could ski behind it and I liked it because it also made a good fishing boat. The place was popular while they were growing up and it was common for the porch to have teenagers spending the night on weekends.

All that had ended. There was no one but me. Jeff and Julie had grown up, married and moved west and now only visited. Their friends had grown up and many had also left the area. I didn't know anyone at the lake any more. I had met the folks Mom sold lots to a few years ago but can't say that I knew them. The other two original houses had changed hands and I had no idea who owned them now.

It was late spring and I decided to stay at the lake for a while to think through what I wanted to do now. My next-door neighbors would watch the house and forward the mail to my new mailbox here at the lake. I had no pets so there was no issue there. I spent my time watching television once I had cable connected, sun tanning, and fishing. I didn't care about catching a lot usually throwing back those that found their way onto my hook.

After a month, I got used to the ebb and flow of people coming on the weekends like Linda and I had for so many years. I did notice that all four of my neighbors were younger, much younger. One couple must have been children of the owners because they had to have just graduated college. The other three couples were in their early and mid thirties. I saw no children, which was something of a surprise. I also noticed that bathing suits for women were much, much skimpier than I had ever remembered.

The four couples seemed to know each other well and partied together on the weekends. Once in a while, they brought guests but usually it was just the eight of them.

I had driven down in my toy, an old Mustang convertible, leaving my SUV at home. I didn't need much room and it was fun to drive, particularly now that it was warm enough to put the top down. We had had a carport built years ago and I kept it under that with the top down.

I was driving out the drive to the main road to shop when I passed two of my neighbors jogging along. It was the two women who lived in the two houses to my right. One had looked back and saw me. She stopped and waved me down. I stopped beside her and could not help but notice that she was without a bra. She didn't have a big chest but the nipples were very obvious. Her friend came back and I saw she was bra-less, also. Even without that distraction, they were two very good-looking women.

"You live on the point, don't you?" One asked.

"Yes," I replied. "We've had the place for many years. I'm James, James Denison."

The other one said, "Hello, James. I'm Cindy Anderson and she's Allie Saunders. We come up from Montgomery."

Allie spoke up, "I remember meeting you when we bought our lot from your mother. How is she?"

"She passed away from cancer a few years ago."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. She seemed to be a fine person."

"She was. I hope you are enjoying the lot and the house you've built."

"Oh, yes. It's wonderful. We just wish we could come up more."

"I understand." I said. I've been up here most of a month. It can be habit forming."

They both grinned. Then, I said, "I'm headed into town to shop. I'm about out of food. Enjoy your jog. It was good meeting you."

They smiled and I moved off to their "Bye, James."

I performed my shopping chores and came home, unloaded my groceries, and opened a cold beer to sit out on the porch. It was quiet and I was almost napping in the warm sunlight. I woke up thoroughly when I heard a voice holler, "Kimi, come here. You must stay in your yard or I will have to tie you up." It was a woman's voice and I saw her and recognized that she was my other next-door neighbor. I revised my age for her to twenty-five and enjoyed the sight of her in her bikini as she came walking along the lake to scold the small beagle. "Kimi, you're a bad girl. You know to stay in your yard." Her voice trailed off then when she saw me. "Oh! I'm sorry for coming in your yard. She just wouldn't come."

"That's okay." I said. "Neither you nor Kimi are hurting anything. You're from next door, aren't you?"

"Yes, it's my parents' place. They let Jeff and I use it a lot. We love it here."

"I understand. I've been coming here all my life and it's still a great place. I'm James Denison."

She caught on to my introduction and said, "I'm Julie Harris and my husband is Jeff. We're from Hoover."

"I live in Birmingham but have been here for the last month just letting time go by."

"That's neat. Jeff and I are trying to coordinate with our friends here to arrange a week for all of us to be here at the same time rather than just on weekends. With four couples, it's hard to work out a time for everyone."

"I understand." Then Kimi ran between her feet almost upsetting her and headed back for her yard. She turned and started to leave. "It was good to meet you, Julie."

With a "You, too, James," she took off chasing the errant dog. Her suit, I quickly discovered, was a thong or it had pulled into her butt. Her butt cheeks were gorgeous! I sat back still at my ease. I had nothing to do until time to cook supper and that wouldn't be much of anything. I had stopped in town for a big lunch.

It had been so comfortable that I had the windows open all over the house. I heard the sounds of a moderately quiet party next door. I looked over and saw Julie along with Allie and Cindy. There was another young woman there and I thought she might be my other neighbor just beyond Julie's place. I had my supper and turned on the radio very low and went out to the porch. It was mostly dark and I had no lights on. I knew where the chairs and all were plus could half see by the night light in a corner of the great room and the moon, which was up.

From next door, I heard sounds of thumping and gazed casually over. My eyes widened as I saw Julie and Cindy locked in a sixty-nine with two men behind them. The guys were moving energetically and the girls were moaning and huffing to the rhythm of the men's motions. That was wild enough! Then I heard Cindy moan out, "Jules, Jeff is so deep in my ass. I love it! Harder, Jeff! Fuck my ass hard!"

I don't know if he did but he was thrusting hard just as the other guy was into Julie. I don't know if he was in her ass but all four seemed to be enjoying the sex. The only thing was, I knew Jeff was Julie's husband, not Cindy's and who, I wondered was drilling Julie if not her husband!

I couldn't see anything else but the guys popped their nuts and I could hear other rutting sounds still. Maybe, others were there getting it on, too! I was glad someone was "getting their ashes hauled."

Morning came and all was quiet. I looked over and saw two nude female bodies laying on the grass in a head to toe position. I guess they had gone to sleep that way.

A few minutes later, I heard a voice and they got up and went inside. I had the binoculars on them and it was definitely Julie and Cindy. They looked very good.

I decided the show was over and decided to go fishing. I pulled the boat out on the trolling motor from my dock and went along the shore away from Julie's house. I was going about my fishing in my usual methodical way. When I was opposite Alli's house, she was coming out the door wearing jogging clothes though the top and bottom were both tighter than yesterday if that was possible. She waved at me and I waved back going back to my fishing. I trolled on down and saw her out of the corner of my eye knock on Cindy's door. They came out and headed up the drive. I keep fishing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.