Triptych - Cover

Triptych

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

GEORGE AND NICOLE were hot—both as a couple and as competitors. They’d played racquetball as a team for the past five years and knew each other’s moves as well as their own. They’d probably make a good showing at Opens if they decided to go.

But they were no match for Lissa and me this time.

Doubles has a specific playing order. Either player on the first serving team can serve and when that player loses a rally, the serve goes to the other team. From that point on, though, each player on the team serves until out. Then the serve goes back to the other team. Once the ball is served, either player on the opposing team can return the ball.

It all sounds very orderly, but in a 20-foot by 40-foot enclosed room with four people moving after or out of the way of a ball flying at 40 to 110 miles per hour, it can feel like total chaos.

George served first in the first match and was out on the first rally. Lissa and I never even discussed who would take the first serve, but we were in perfect synch when I put the first lob serve across the short line. She took Nicole’s return off the back wall and sent it past George just an inch off the floor. We were up one-nothing and that marked the direction the match went from there on. I was living in Lissa’s skin and always knew where my partner would be as well as where the ball would be. She moved as if she was an extension of my right arm. What an incredible feeling! We took two straight games and then played the third anyway and won it by six points.

“You two are on fire!” Nicole exclaimed as we left the court. “I can’t believe you’ve improved so much in such a short time. Didn’t we just beat you two weeks ago?”

“It was such a high! I can’t believe we played like that,” Lissa said.

“I’ve sent out a blanket challenge for any mixed doubles team in the area to play you before Opens,” John said. Our trainer was standing outside the door of the court with a clipboard in hand.

“You should expand that,” George said. “We should send Jay and Dan, our top men’s team, to play them. Tony and Lissa need a higher level of competition than they’ll find among mixed doubles here in Seattle. Although, you might send an invitation to the Elliotts in the Tri-Cities. They won last year’s State competition and I’m pretty sure they’re headed to Opens.”

“Great idea on both counts,” John said. “Four weeks from now, I want to hear about these two on the podium in Minneapolis.”

“Is it really that soon?” I asked. “We should probably register.”

“I have all the forms. You’ll play in Open Division even though you are unranked in doubles. You are both Elite players,” John said. “Wish I was going with you two.”

“I think we’ll have quite an entourage as it is,” Lissa laughed. She looked at me and I raised an eyebrow. John had turned toward George and Nicole so Lissa mouthed at me, “I want to fuck now!“ I laughed and we all headed for the showers.


Of course, we weren’t going to be able to fuck right away. We had boys arriving at home just after we got there. We made dinner and played with them. It had been the first week of school and both wanted to talk about everything that had happened. With Damon in second grade and Drew in kindergarten, it was a different story than when they’d told us about their days last spring. Damon was enthralled with the class gecko and described exactly what happened every time they put a cricket in the cage. I really didn’t want to hear about the leg hanging out of the gecko’s mouth still twitching, but Damon had already declared he was going to be a scientist like Mrs. Alton. Drew proudly showed Melody an entire page of alphabet letters copied over and over.

Reading progressed, too. Damon brought a book about a dog and cat coming to an agreement about who owned the house and he proudly read it to Drew and me. When it was my turn to read, we started on one of my favorite series, The Berenstain Bears. Poor Jack. I could tell right away this was going to be an obsession like Dr. Seuss.

Finally, the boys were in bed. I came out of their room to find Melody and Lissa locked in a tight embrace and could see that clothing was already being loosened. I lifted Melody’s sweatshirt over her head, getting her to part from Lissa’s lips just long enough to let the shirt pass. There was nothing under the sweatshirt but Melody. She was just as horny as Lissa and me. She already had Lissa’s pants shoved down her butt and was fingering our lover.

Not sure exactly how, but I managed to maneuver them into the bedroom before they were both completely naked. I picked up discarded bits of clothing as we went.

As much as we’d all been teasing each other this week, we were on a hair-trigger. I slid into Melody as Lissa settled on her face and a few seconds later we were moaning out orgasms while trying hard not to be so noisy the boys would hear. We didn’t even take a break before I was planted in Lissa and Melody rode her face to another satisfying conclusion. I wasn’t sure we’d ever stop.

It was the doorbell that brought us to our senses.

At first we thought perhaps Kate had decided to come over after all, but she has a key. Then we suddenly realized that none of us had heard from Wendy since she left before lunch. I pulled on my sweats and rushed for the door to catch her just as she was turning away to leave. Wow! It was 10:00 p.m. already.

“Is it still okay if I sleep here?” she asked. “If you don’t want me, I understand. I’m okay.”

“Wendy! Of course we want you. You left in such a hurry we didn’t give you a key this morning,” I said.

“Is that Wendy, darling?” Lissa called from the direction of the kitchen.

“Yes,” I called. “I didn’t give her a key this morning.”

“Are you hungry? I’m just fixing us a bedtime snack,” Lissa called.

“I ate dinner at the restaurant a few hours ago,” Wendy said as we walked into the kitchen, “but I wouldn’t mind a little snack.”

Lissa was wearing a robe and I could see by the things she’d pulled out of the fridge that we were in for more than a little snack. I just love her! Melody came from the bedroom in a matching robe and I wondered when they’d managed to get those.

“Hi, Wendy!” Melody chirped. “I was just getting my jammies on before our snack.”

She hugged Wendy and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Wendy kissed her back, then wrinkled her nose and sniffed. Her eyes got wide.

“Oh my god! I interrupted you. I’m sorry. I’m such an idiot. I’ll leave.”

“Hell, you will,” I said. “You didn’t really interrupt anything. We were kind of ready for an intermission. And don’t be embarrassed. Just sit down and relax.”

“Yes, Tony,” she said, sitting on the barstool immediately. “May I take a quick shower before we eat?”

“Of course,” I answered. “But be quick about it. I’m starving!”

“I will.”

She ran down the hall and I turned to look at my lovers.

“She is so insecure,” I said. “Did I handle that okay?”

“Yeah,” Lissa said. “I don’t think it’s just insecurity, though.”

“She obeyed you,” Melody said.

“Naw. I was just comforting her and getting her to relax a little.”

“Didn’t you hear her? You said, ‘sit down and relax,’ and she couldn’t get on that stool fast enough. Then she asked your permission to shower. Oh my god,” Lissa sighed.

“Just be really careful what you tell her to do,” Melody said. “I think that relationship she was in was worse than we thought.”


I met up with Kate at the Tent City meeting Saturday afternoon. I was feeling pretty good after my Pilates session with Lissa this morning. It really gets your blood flowing and makes you feel like you could reach the stars. With Tent City moving onto the campus at SCU in just three weeks, there was a lot of work to be done.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.