A Fantastic Ring - Cover

A Fantastic Ring

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A 15 year old boy finds a magic ring that gradually turns him into a superhero. This is the story of how he grows into the job. Like all teens, at first he does not know what to do with his life, and he tries several things. A hunt for the people who try to murder his family shows him his life's goal. Of course, he builds a harem along the way. What story like this would be complete without one?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Sister   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

While the girls were going over what they wanted and Mom was adding her 2¢ worth, Dad called me to one side and asked if I had any ideas on what I wanted to do with my life. He pointed out that we would now have enough money for me to pick anything I wanted to do, including being a beach bum or a jet-setter. He did say that he hoped that I would not choose either one, but would choose some worthwhile occupation for my life's work.

I had been so busy being a teenaged stud that I had not given much thought to the subject, so I asked what he could suggest. We talked about a lot of things, including me following in his footsteps with computer systems. However, Dad did say that I might consider a life in politics. He had noticed how disgusted I was with the way the country was going to pot, and how I was prone to criticize most politicians for their selfishness.

Therefore, with the money I now had access to, I could be that rare politician who could follow his own conscience and not worry about "contributions" from large corporations and the like. I could be a modern day Thomas Jefferson or John Adams and be the conscience of my country. He just didn't want me to become the dissolute lady's man that Ted Kennedy had been in his early and middle years.

My answer was that I would give the matter a lot of thought and get back to him. Dad did point out that I could start my political career in high school next year if I did incline that way. That was a good point: I could test the political waters in high school, and back away if I didn't like it. If I wanted to go that way, I could follow a path of high school to city/county to state to federal government. That would be a learning-on-the-job route that would teach me a hell of a lot that I could not learn from books.

The more I thought about politics, the more I could see that I could make a significant contribution. My ring could put me on the winning path by inducing women and men to vote for me. The danger was that I could become too smug and certain of my own infallibility, so I would need a solid set of advisers. Who better than my current harem?

The first thing I needed to do was to frame a set of questions for tonight for my ring. I already had the general idea that the ring could affect my aura so that people of both genders would follow me, but I wanted a major increase in brain power to help me make the proper moral and ethical decisions. I also figured that I needed some changes in my physical appearance to make me look more like a leader. The place to start was to increase my height and buff me up. I didn't want to look like a jock, but I did want to look to be in very good health.

Sex that night was limited to Hazel and Mary. Sally and I cuddled in sleep after the main events. I didn't need the rest as much as the women did, but I did not make a big deal out of that.

I asked my questions of the ring before going to sleep and it answered me as before in a dream. The upshot was that the ring could adjust my aura to produce the desired results, but I had to be careful with the sexual advances from women. The physical changes would take one or two years to get everything I wanted, but they were doable. The last item of increased brain power was possible, but the ring would have to do a lot of planning and research before it started.

If I wanted an immediate improvement in brain power, the ring would have to induce a coma that would last as much a four weeks. The alternative was to work slowly and take about 18 months to accomplish the same thing without the coma. The ring would make small changes each night while I was asleep. I probably would not notice the changes because they would be so gradual, but that was the course that the ring recommended.

I figured that I did not want the coma, either. I could imagine the effect that would have on my family even if I warned them in advance about what was happening. The target date of 18 months would put me at the end of my Freshman year in high school and would be good timing for me. Even if I turned away from politics, the improved brain power would certainly be a wonderful advantage and well worth the investment from my point of view. The same was true for the improved physical appearance. This looked like a no-lose proposition!

I had discussed my tentative plan with Mary when I went down to breakfast. She was all in favor of politics as a career for me if that was truly what I wanted. I didn't tell her about what the ring had contributed to me. I figured that could wait until I was firmly set on my political future.

I told Sally and Hazel the same story on the way to school, and they also agreed to support me. They were especially pleased that I would start my political career while they were still in school—they would be Seniors. The next question was what Helen was going to say when I met her at lunch.

Helen was kind of distant to me when we met for lunch. It took some work on my part to get it out of her, but the upshot was that she could not see herself as a member of a harem. She wanted to be exclusive or not at all. Well, that was the end of that! We parted on friendly terms, and I asked her to have Martha show up on Tuesday for lunch. At least, I never had to go through my explanation of my career choice.

The rest of the day at school was a real bummer for me, but I was greatly cheered when Ann showed up with the other girls and said that she was spending the night. Her parents were making an extended trip to Birmingham to something connected with her father's business, so she was going to spend four nights with us! Hey, that was great, and I was immediately kicked out of my gloomy mood. We joked as we rode home, and Ann slipped her panties off so that I could finger-fuck her on the way. I had never done that sort of thing before while riding on a public street, and it was kind of thrilling.

Mom and Mary had already gotten the word via cellphone about Ann staying with us, so there was no problem there. As soon as she walked through the door (still sans panties), Ann was a part of the family. I was amused at the number of suitcases that Ann had brought with her, but I didn't think it was so funny when I was the one volunteered to take all six of them up to Sally's room.

The girls did the kind of things girls do until supper time, but I made an effort to get all of my homework done in that time so that I would not be distracted after supper. I could hardly wait to get to high school when my homework load would be cut significantly.

After supper, the four current members of my harem met me in my room. Hazel wanted to go first tonight so that she could demonstrate her deep throat technique to Ann. She was very proud of her accomplishment, and was eager to show off.

We set up as before in the 69 position with the pillows under Hazel's shoulders and me on top. Hazel was all prepared with her arms wrapped around my hips, so, at the appropriate time, she pulled hard on them and jammed my cock to its six-inch length down her throat. Naturally, I shot off then, and it was very obvious to all of the observers what was happening. Hazel held me for four shots before she released me. I couldn't tell if her red face was from excitement or from lack of oxygen, but she was certainly proud of herself.

The three spectators applauded her performance, and I was happy to see that Ann was the leader in this sign of appreciation of Hazel's effort. Hazel was ready to fuck as soon as we got the bed rearranged, so I got into position with Hazel's legs on my shoulders. I managed to slide in all the way and waited a few seconds for my cock to readjust its size. I began my usual fucking routine, though, to me, fucking was never routine! Hazel came her fifth and last time as I shot off inside her. Yes, I enjoyed it as much as she did, and we both lay back for a short pause before Ann got her turn.

Ann said, "Before we start fucking, I would like to compare deep throat techniques with Hazel's method. Lie on your back, Master, and let me get started." Ann then proceeded to do what I have seen on porn tapes. She started out with the usual amount of penetration of her mouth, about three inches. From there, she gradually worked her way until her lips were pressed against my pubic bone and my cock was down her throat a couple of inches. She didn't hold the position as long as Hazel did, but I got a thoroughly delightful blowjob by the time she was finished.

When she pulled back, I said, "Ann, you and Hazel certainly have different techniques for deep throat, but I can't say that I prefer one over the other. I think that a lot more comparison tests will have to be run before we can come to any kind of solid conclusion." Both women nodded at that and laughed at my answer. They recognized it for the diplomatic answer that it was supposed to be, but they also understood that I meant what I said, because I never lied to either of them.

Ann announced that she was ready to fuck, so she lay on her back and I spread her thighs. As a kind of joke, I dragged my fingernails over her pussy lips from bottom to top. The idea was to tickle her, not to hurt her.

Ann exploded in a fury of bouncing her hips and rolling her head. I was astounded because I must have induced an orgasm with that simple maneuver. Ann said, "My God, Master, you are full of surprises! I never thought that I could orgasm from a simple touch of your fingernails. What a wonderful Master you have turned out to be!"

We proceeded to fuck in our usual manner after that, and Ann came four more times, though she did not cum when I did. Oh, well, we both enjoyed what we got, so there was no room for complaints.

Hazel said, "Master, would you try with me what you did to Ann with your fingernails? I am dying to know what that felt like."

What could I say? Hazel lay down and spread her legs. I dragged my fingernails over her pussy lips as I had done for Ann, and it produced the same reaction! "My God, Master, have you become a wizard of sex magic? I didn't know something like that was possible. It was a wonderful feeling, and I hope that you will do it again the next time we fuck. Now, please demonstrate it on your other two concubines so that they will not be jealous of us lucky ones."

I certainly could not argue with that. Mary was first, and she had that same reaction. I was amazed when Mary started to cry. "Mary, why are you crying? Did I hurt you?"

"No, Master. I was crying because I was so happy. I just cannot understand my luck at finding such a skilled lover after all of these years of being alone. I thank God every night for you before I go to sleep."

Sally was a little skeptical when she parted her legs. However, that changed when I caressed her pussy with my fingernails. She also achieved an instant orgasm and her's lasted a remarkably long time. Eventually she came back down from her peak, but she was strangely silent for the rest of the evening. I resolved to ask my ring if it had anything to do with what had happened. It was certainly strange, and I could hardly wait for the answer.

The harem had decided that it was Ann's turn to sleep with me, so we snuggled in, and I asked my question of the ring before going to sleep. As usual, I had gotten the answer to my question in a dream. The ring reported that it had indeed been responsible for the strange behavior when I gently drew my fingernails over the pussies. It had given my fingernails a slight charge of static electricity, and that was what the girls had felt. I told it to keep that effect going until I specifically canceled it. The girls liked it, so I did, too.

The next morning, Mary fixed me a breakfast with four eggs. I enjoyed it, but I did ask her not to add any more. The breakfast was getting too big for me to eat.

The ride to school that morning was a real treat for me. Neither Ann nor Hazel were wearing panties, and they made a point of having me look and feel the evidence. They did say that they planned to don panties before classes started, and I wondered what would happen if I told them to skip the panties for the whole day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.