Opportunities - Cover

Opportunities

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - There are many nice women in this world and meeting them isn’t all that difficult if you keep your eyes open and do a little courting as well as say the right things.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Walking from his car to the gymnasium, Brian Gardner thought winter weather was really upon us. He could see some snowflakes swirling in the cold wind. It would be nice to sit in a warm gym and watch a college basketball game, but it may not be that good of a game since the home team’s opponent was the conference cellar dweller. Brian’s son, Danny, was the seventh man on the home team and he should see considerable playing time tonight if the pre-game handicapping was to be believed. Danny was having his college paid for by being a member of the team, but he didn’t have any delusions about being a good enough basketball player to continue playing basketball somewhere after getting his degree.

As Brian was going to his seat, he noticed that he would be sitting next to a lady that he hadn’t seen before. The seat he had was those that were given to players, who usually gave the tickets to their parents or friends. For the last few games, Brian had been sitting next to Frank and Helen Frasier, whose son, Josh, was the sixth man on the team. Sitting next to what appeared to be an attractive lady was a pleasant change, although Frank and Helen who Brian had met while attending these games were quality people.

Brian was taking his coat off when he noticed the lady look up at him.

“Is something wrong with Frank or Helen? I know that they normally sit there.”

“No, they just decided to leave this cold weather and go on a seven day Caribbean cruise. I am Helen’s sister, Laurie, and this gives me an opportunity to see my nephew, Josh, play some ball.”

“Nice to meet you, Laurie, I am Brian Gardner and the father of Danny, who is also on the team.”

They exchanged some pleasantries and, within a few minutes, rose for the playing of the national anthem followed by the starting lineups being introduced.

The game started and they continued their conversation while they watched the game.

“What do you do, Laurie?”

“I teach English at Garfield High School, you?”

‘I’m an attorney.”

“Specializing in any type of law?”

“Primarily estate planning and estate administration, with a smattering of real estate and divorce work. Sometimes we get involved in some other areas where our clients require legal help. If it’s something too big or complex for us to handle we refer it out”

“How is business?”

“Actually pretty good in spite of the economy. We have managed to build up a nice base of clients who generate work for us as well as send us referrals. I have one associate who works with me and I am thinking about hiring another one because of the increase in business.”

As they were watching the game, Brian was also making comments on the quality of play that both teams were exhibiting. He wasn’t that complimentary about both teams’ offenses.

“What don’t you like about the offenses?”

“It’s what I would call the Michael Jordan effect that you see teams doing now-a-days whether it’s on the college or professional level. They pass the ball around the perimeter back and forth and then it’s one on one in trying to score for the most part. Michael could do that but most players do not have that kind of individual talent. Basketball is a team game and is beautiful to watch when they play as a team.”

“What would do different if you were coaching?”

“I would put in an offense where you would have at least two on two or three on three. For instance, the ball could be passed into the center by either the guard or the forward and then the passer cuts off the center going for the basket. The center can give the cutter the ball for a layup or if the defensive center drops back, the center can turn around and take a short jump shot. That wouldn’t be the sole offense but it would start some good team movement.”

“Does it matter if the other team is playing a man to man or a zone defense?”

Not really on man to man but in a zone if it collapses as it should, then the center can pass the ball back out to a remaining guard or forward for a short jump shot.”

“It sounds like you played some ball.”

“I did and was fortunate to be on a team that went to the NCAA tournament. We had a great coach who was good in explaining the intricacies of the game. By your questions it sounds that you may have played some ball as well.”

“I did and played on the women’s team at Northern Central. Besides teaching, I also coach the girl’s basketball team at Garfield High School.”

Brian just laughed at her revelation and asked her how her team was doing.

Laurie told him that they didn’t have that much talent and had a five hundred record. They continued to discuss the game and the current state of basketball.

All too soon as far as Brian was concerned, the game ended. He really enjoyed talking to Laurie for a number of reasons. Besides her being intelligent and having a good grasp of the game she was one highly attractive woman. Short brown hair, somewhere in her mid-thirties with a nice figure in proportion to her height and having a way of looking at you that made for a very enjoyable evening. They said their goodbyes, with each one acknowledging the nice time they had and expressing a wish that maybe they would see each other again.

Brian had some thoughts about Laurie and the nice time he had during the week. She was by herself at the game and he didn’t notice any rings on her fingers which had him he assume she was single. She possibly had a significant other, but maybe she didn’t. He was sorry that he hadn’t asked about her status or maybe inquired if they could get together for coffee.

Two weeks after meeting Laurie and while scanning the local neighborhood paper, he noticed the basketball schedules for the high school teams in the sports section. The Garfield girls’ basketball team was scheduled to have a home game this Friday. Brian made a mental note to attend the game.

There was not a large crowd for this girls’ basketball game. There were some parents, a few students, and maybe a few boyfriends in the stands. Brian took a seat about eleven rows up from the home team’s bench and somewhat to the side. He noticed Laurie and she looked as good as he remembered, maybe even a little better. She was wearing a white blouse and tan slacks. What was interesting was that the slacks were made of a material and had a cut to them that showed that Laurie had a very nice butt. He enjoyed watching her walk as she coached her team since her butt jiggled quite nicely.

Brian was somewhat surprised as he watched the game. The girls on Laurie’s team were using the offense he had discussed with Laurie. They were passing the ball into the center and then cutting off the center. Their efforts resulted in a twelve point lead at the end of the first half.

Just before the start of the second half, Laurie looked into the stands and saw Brian. You could see the puzzled look on her face and then a look of remembrance as she recognized Brian. She gave him a little wave of her hand and Brian reciprocated with a smile on his face and nodding his head.

The second half of the game was similar to the first half. Laurie’s team was up by twenty points when she cleared the bench giving all the players a chance to play. During a time out, Brian noticed that Laurie gave him a few glances as she imparted her words of wisdom to her team.

When the buzzer sounded and the game was over the teams congratulated each other. Laurie signaled Brian to come down to the floor. Brian walked up to Laurie and congratulated her on the win. He told her he noticed her team’s offense.

“We have only been doing it for two weeks and it seems to be working well. We don’t have an abundance of talent but playing as a team has compensated for that.’

While they were talking, a lady about Laurie’s age walked up and congratulated Laurie. This lady wouldn’t go away so Laurie introduced her to Brian. This lady was the mother of the starting point guard on Laurie’s team. She was fairly attractive in her own way. She was about five foot five inches tall, one hundred and twenty pounds with red hair that came down to just past her shoulders. He breasts caught Brian eyes as they were large and appeared to be firm or maybe that was because of the bra she was wearing.

Her name was Debbie Fallon and the look her green eyes were giving Brian made him feel a little uncomfortable. It was like he was being sized up or leered at. Because of how she looked at him his impression was that she was available and would be a very interesting sex partner but that was just a passing thought.

After Debbie excused herself Brian asked Laurie; “Is the winning coach available to go and have an adult beverage and maybe some pizza? I don’t know if you are married or have a significant other so I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable in asking you.”

“No problem on that and yes, a drink and some pizza would hit the spot.”

They made arrangements to meet at a restaurant that featured pizza.

While waiting for the pizza Laurie asked Brian what he thought about the game and the team’s offense.

“The only thing I would suggest is that whoever passes the ball into the center goes and sets a pick for another player then cuts off the center with the person she picks for also cutting off the center on the other side. So a guard picks for another guard or forward and a forward picks for a guard.”

“And one more thing on the pick or the screen, the person being picked for needs to learn to use that pick. She should brush the picker as she runs by her. Too often, especially in the pros, you see too much room between these two so the picker starts moving sideways to close the gap. That’s a moving pick and is illegal although they don’t call the foul as often as they should.”

Laurie thanked him for the advice and said she would have the team work on that at the next practice.

They talked about various subjects and Brian mentioned Debbie who Laurie had introduced him to.

“Oh, she is a nice person but has a little reputation as being sexual permissive. I don’t know if it’s true but that’s what some people say. I know she is divorced and sells real estate but that’s about all I know. Tell me about yourself as besides being Danny’s father and an attorney that’s about all I know about you.”

“I married Sydney, my ex-wife, right after I graduated from college and Danny was born one year after we were married. Sid was a nurse and I worked as a claim adjuster for an insurance company. I went to law school at night and Sid also was able to work since we were blessed with both of our parents being available to help raise Danny. Just after I received my law degree, Sid told me she preferred being a doctor’s wife instead of an attorney’s wife and we divorced. After passing the bar I went to work for an attorney who was a friend of my father’s and I took over the business when he retired. My uncle, who manages real estate properties, has been a good source of business referrals and that has helped me considerably. How about you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.