Recovery Number 3 in STOPWATCH
Chapter 1: Childish Pranks

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1: Childish Pranks - The Watch and the children of David, Wendy, Rachael and Kimberley

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

David and Wendy begat Wendolyn and Charles and Ben (twins).

David and Kimberley begat Gwendolyn and David III (Trey).

David and Rachael begat Leigh and Lynn (twins) and Willow.

One thing for sure, there were plenty of playmates growing up. After graduation from MSU, the family sold the house in Lansing and moved to a new house west of AnnArbor so David could go to Law School. Wendy went on to a Masters in Medieval Literature, Kimberley set sail for a Masters in Economics (Home), Rachael decided on Math for her graduate degree.

The Family, as they were called by those in the know, and "That Mess" by those who disapproved, continued flying ... after Jack made the presentation of the titles and logbooks of the 23 aircraft still under restoration at Davis Monthan ... the Il-14 in Air Shows on weekends.

The G-55 remained in the hanger while Ben took it apart piece by piece and performed his magic on poor construction and shoddy machine work. It took 4 years to restore the aircraft to museum perfection and flying quality. The aircraft was flown to Washington and presented to the Smithsonian. They stuck that piece of aviation history in Silver Hill.


The children turned four and five.

Ah the joys and heartache of watching your sisters go to school. Games aren't the same without the girls!


The children turned five and six.

"What do you mean, 'You have to keep going to school.' I can read. Everything I need to know about life I can get from books!"

"Yea!! We're going to school."


The children turned six and seven.

"What do you mean, 'You have to keep going to school.' I can read. Everything I need to know about life I can get from books!"

"Does this dress make my butt look too big?"

"What butt?"


Seven and eight.

"Mom! He's touching me."

"Stop the car and put them out!"

"Eww!! Girl cooties!"

"Eww!! Boy cooties!"

"If you kids don't behave, I'm going to rip your arm off and beat you to death with it!"


Eight and nine.

"Did I ever mention my mother cursing me?"

"No ... what did she say?"

"'I hope your kids turn out just like you.'"

"Oooo ... that's harsh."

"Yeah, it's working."

"Chuck? Ben? Trey? Will? Will you teach us how to ride bicycles?"

"Is this a peace offering?"

"Not exactly. You still have cooties"

"Sure."

"You have bigger cooties."

"We're older."

"Your cooties have had more time to grow."

The summer of eight and nine was spent terrorizing the town and living in the park.

The fall and return to school of eight and nine was spent in active warfare.

Winter saw a mild truce. It's hard to fight when there are eight broken left arms. It could have been worse. They're all right handed.

Spring had a return to bicycles ... Guerrilla warfare abounded. Several black eyes and bloody noses let us know violence reigned in the hearts and minds of siblings ... until...

"Why did you guys rescue us?"

My ears performed cat like maneuvers. Rescue?

"We might not get along."

"Yeah, we might be enemies."

"You're OUR enemies."

"We don't let kids pick on our enemies."

"Thank you."


Nine and ten saw some changes.

"What's happening to your shirt?"

"Yeah. It's got bumps."

Instant mothers and shopping.

"Wanna play doctor?"

"Eww!"

"Why not?"

"You have girl cooties and they live in your shirts!"

Instant mothers and more shopping.


Ten and eleven.

"Next year, We're going to Middle School and you're stuck in Elementary!"

"I see your cooties are still growing ... and they bounce."

Instant mothers are summoned by words like bounce, and wiggle ... it's a lot like pouring gasoline on a fire.

Quaker Oats take three minutes.

Instant mothers take 3 seconds.

Quaker Oats are a buck.

Instant mothers and shopping cost several hundred.

Pretty soon we're going to have to use the watch. Wendolyn will be 12.


"Does everyone understand?" Wendy asked.

"Yup ... If we tell anyone Wendytoo gets her head examined," said the boys slyly.

"True, but they won't let her have her head back." Wendy explained.

"Oh. That's not good," suggested Trey.

"Yup ... and they'll examine yours next."

"Why would they do that? We're not magic." Willow complained.

"They don't know that. They'll keep looking in heads until they have killed us all."

"Oh."

"Everyone of us ... and aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, grandparents. Every one of us ... and then they'll start looking at people we know, people we knew, people we went to school with and people who know them."

"Have you ever wondered why there's only our house on this 640 acres?"

"Mom! Not again!"

"Say it."

"We're on this hill in the middle of this square mile so we can see who's coming before they get here." All the children repeated this together.

It was true.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.